What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you're lying," He advanced on her, keeping his anger in check.

The frail looked at him for a long moment, then looked away again. "Brings it all back. Talking about it....thinking about it...it's like I'm back in that van listening to them talk to each other like they were four friends on a road trip." She hugged her knees.

Creed stayed where he was. He could smell fear and anger rolling off of her. "When the drug wore off you heard 'em?"

She nodded. "They talked pretty much the whole time. Mostly they were just nasty to each other. I figured as long as they were talking they would be distracted and I could try to figure out how to get away." She turned her face away. "It was a stupid idea anyway."

"Lemme get this straight. You saw me get my head half blown off, you were drugged, you were kidnapped and you managed to shake the drug and be clear-headed enough to get one of their names?"

"Three." Her voice was small.

He looked at her curiously. "Three what?"

"Three names. I don't know if they're first names or last names or nicknames or what though."

"Well, next time make sure to ask for ID before they crack your head open." His voice dripped with sarcasm.

Her back twitched with a silent laugh. She turned her head and looked at him. "Well it's not exactly a lead if it was all made up, and I didn't hear or don't remember one of the names." She moved closer to him.

He grasped her wrist and pulled her close. He gave a short laugh and pushed clawed fingers through her hair. "Frail, when you're up to your ass in alligators, you come out with new boots and a matching handbag."

A soft laugh. She relaxed against him a little more.

He waited until the fear began to fade from her scent. "So one was Clay and he has a lisp. Is it obvious or do you really have to listen for it?"

"I'm not sure. It took me a while to recognize it, but the drug was wearing off and I couldn't see who was talking either. It made sorting out the voices tough in the beginning."

Her body was moving toward relaxation, so he kept asking. "Who else?"

"King. He was the one I kicked in the very beginning."

"Kicked where?"

"The side of his leg right by his knee. I must have hit him pretty hard too; because he spent the whole time I was awake complaining about it and trying to get comfortable. The others picked on him about it and about it being his first real job."

"Anything else about him?"

She shook her head. "No. Wait, yes. He had a strong New York City accent. They all kind of did, but his was more pronounced."

He felt tension creeping into her neck and shoulders, so he rubbed them carefully. "And the other one you got a name for?"

"Luther. He didn't say much, but he had a deep voice. I'm guessing he was older or something because the others seemed to listen to him."

"The other one say anything that stood out?" He pulled the blanket up around her shoulders.

"Not that I can remember."

"Were they white, black, Asian, mutant?"

"I only saw them for a few seconds, but I think they were all white and they all looked human. They knew who you were, and that I had been with you for awhile too."

He gave a little snort. "You been around as long as I have, you develop kind of a reputation."

Her lips brushed the front of his chest. "Do you think they were in the jail where they kept me? I don't remember seeing them, but-"

"Don't know for sure, but I don't think so. From what I know about Cavallo he likes to hire specialists." His claws played lightly over her back. She moaned softly. He could feel her body relaxing into his, could see her breathing deepen.

He lay down with her until she was deeply asleep again. That was something he was going to have to address, but right now the fact that she was out gave him some privacy. He grabbed his cell phone from the dresser and went out into the kitchen. The unimaginative yellow room seemed to be built for someone about a foot and a half shorter than he was. The linoleum was cracked; the small table and chairs had at least three coats of paint that he could see. It reminded him of an upscale shed. Still, it was furthest away from the frail.

He found Conlon's number in the directory and listened to the phone ring until it went to voice mail. He ended the call and tried again. This time it was answered.

"Conlon."

"Catch you jerking off?" Creed asked.

"I was asleep. I tend to do that at three in the morning. Funny little habit of mine." The annoyance in the voice came through loud and clear.

Creed growled. "I'm up, so you're up. You said you knew the sniper who tried to take me out?"

"I knew who he was. He came sniffing around Giada a few times. Told her stories to impress her." Conlon yawned. "Why?"

Creed stared out the window into the darkness. He gave a derisive little snort. "Decent shot, dumb as shit. You know any of Cavallo's other people?"

"Not many."

"Anybody in acquisition and transport?"

"No. Why?"

"The frail got names of three of the four who took her." He heard Conlon sit up.

"How the hell did she do that?"

A little smile. "Fuck if I know. I tell you though; I'd pick that girl's instincts over the training of three-quarters of the guys I've worked with."

"She's got a healing factor now, with a little training-"

Creed growled. "Shut the fuck up and don't you dare bring that up again."

"I didn't mean that she should-"

"I don't give a shit what you meant. You got something to write with?"

He heard Conlon fumbling for something. "Yeah, go." Creed relayed the names and details that the frail had given him. "What about Stan and Cavallo?"

"Right now, I want 'em both alive and well and I wanna be able to put my hands on both of them when we get out of here."

"Done. If I manage to find the four?"

Creed thought for a minute. "I think they might get accident-prone all of a sudden, and I think that their boss would like to know about it."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Kelly woke up in the dim room and looked over at the digital clock on the bedside table. It was a little after nine. She was curled up on the edge of the queen sized bed. Victor was on his back, sprawled out across the mattress. He'd thrown off the covers at some point, but he was still sound asleep. The morning light was trickling in around ugly floral print curtains. It was just enough to create bright highlights and deep shadows on his naked form.

She'd dreamed of this so many times, that she wasn't sure if this was a dream too. Her fingers itched to touch him, but if she was dreaming the image would shatter, throwing her out of the warm, safe moment back into pain or darkness or both. She lay still, watching his chest rise and fall with each breath. His scent started to tease her. A mixture of his soap, the tang of sweat and something more primal that she couldn't describe. It brought a smile to her lips and reassured her that she was awake.

"Like what you see?" His voice was a soft rumble.

Kelly blushed and looked away. "I thought you were asleep." Her tone was equally soft.

The light caught the hint of one fang as he smiled. He reached over and tugged the blankets down, leaving her naked too.

"Hey!" It was an insincere protest at best, and she did nothing to put the blanket back in place.

"You're the one who's always bitchin' about fairness." The softest part of one fingertip traced over her collarbone. "Guess there's no satisfying some people."

Warm pleasure started to suffuse her from the trail of his touch. She smiled. "But you can see better than I can." She reached out to touch him.

"Uh-uh, frail. You got a good look. I want the same thing."

She lowered her hand and slid a little closer. "I didn't get to touch though."

He turned onto his side, and propped her head up on one hand. He started to trace a delicate line down between her breasts. "Yeah, well, I'm new to this whole 'fair' thing."

His finger continued down over her stomach and around her navel. Kelly's stomach trembled, her breathing came faster. His finger went lower; the tip of his claw barely touched her mound on its trip down. She didn't think about it, she just opened her legs.

He purred. "So fucking soft." His fingertip continued down, his curved claw teasing just inside her slit.

Kelly whimpered, her body tense. "Victor-"

His mouth covered hers, the very tip of his claw rested at her entrance. He stayed there, his tongue teasing hers, the razor sharp claw separating and teasing her delicate folds. Either in spite of the nervous fear coursing through her veins or because of it, Kelly could feel an intense arousal rising quickly. She moaned against his mouth, the tension draining from her muscles.

"Still wanna complain?" He nipped her lower lip.

Kelly moved slowly, opening her legs wider. "No." She captured his lower lip for the briefest moment.

"Don't move." The tip of his claw poked lightly at the swollen center of her pleasure. Sweat broke out on her skin and a tremor started in her knees. "Gonna trust me from now on?"

Kelly was so close to the edge, his words didn't register at first. Even after they did, forming an answer seemed to be too much. "Please..."

He grinned. "Please?"

"S-So close-"

"Aww, I know that." His voice was a soft rumble. "Answer me first. Gonna trust me?"

Kelly's head was spinning. She moaned. "Yes."

He smirked. "You sure?"

Her little whimper held pain and desire. "Yes, I'm sure. Please..."

He kept up delicate pressure and moved down her body, replacing his sharp claw with a soft tongue. The change in sensation was all the push she needed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Creed looked down at the deeply sleeping frail. She was mostly on her tummy, the sheets and blankets still pooled at the foot of the bed, her legs spread. His fingertips drifted over her back and thigh. She'd cum three times, twice on his tongue, once on his cock. Didn't matter how, just mattered that she screamed his name. He didn't figure he'd ever get tired of that.

She turned and snuggled into his chest. He buried his nose in her hair and drew a long breath, taking in her scent. One small hand stroked over his chest. He held it carefully.

"What time is it?" The question was a soft mumble. Her lips brushed the front of his chest lightly.

"Almost noon."

She looked up at him; her eyes were still focusing and adjusting to being awake. "I shouldn't still be sleeping like this, should I?"

He could hear the certainty in her voice. He held her tighter. "No."

12