What The...? Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of his wife's public gangbang.
4.4k words
3.86
111.7k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
288 Followers

I apparently did sleep. It was a fitful sleep, plagued with horrific visions of my wife impaled on three cocks. I woke up several times, crying out, but my wife slept on beside me, oblivious to the hell she had put me in.

I awoke for the last time and immediately noticed my wife's side of the bed was vacant. I sat up, hearing the shower running. I turned over, staring at the wall in front of me, anguished thoughts screaming in my head when I heard a loud, desperate sob from the bathroom. I got out of bed and went in there, finding Debbie on the floor of the shower, feverishly scrubbing between her legs. Her face was puffed and swollen from her crying. She looked up at me, her face a mask of horrified revulsion.

"Get away from me!" she shrieked, her eyes burning into me.

"Oh to hell with this!" I snapped, looked at her in disgust and turned to leave. I had enough. The indignation at me after what she had done? Now this? I had reached the limit. I was leaving. I made it halfway across the bedroom when she leaped onto my back, clinging tightly to me.

"No..please" she wailed. "I didn't mean...no...please don't go. I love you...please...I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. Oh God, I am so sorry. Stay with me. Please!"

I stood there, more and more confused. My wife slipped to the floor, her arms wrapped around my knees, her pleading, puffy face looking up at me. She kept saying she was sorry over and over again but I did nothing to console her. Not after what she had done right in front of me, remembering her giggles and taunts. "Please stay" she whimpered. I looked down at her pathetic figure and pulled her up towards the bed. I sat her down, pushing her hands away from me.

"What the fuck do you expect from me?" I demanded. "You fucked three...no, wasn't it four in the end? You fucked four men yesterday, three of them right in front of me and now you say you love me? Did you think you loved me when you let them all fuck you?"

Her eyes were wide, streaked with tears. She swallowed hard and looked right at me. "Yes," she whispered.

"Oh for the love of....I don't get this. I don't get this at all. How can you possibly love me at all and do something like that? Explain it. Let me understand it all."

"I.." she began. "I can't explain it. I don't know how it happened. Everything was fine. It was a lovely day, I felt good. It was fun. Yeah, the guys were all flirting with me, as usual, but that's nothing new. No big deal. They are easy to deal with. Besides, you were there with me and I knew you would protect me if it went too far."

I snorted. "Too far? They fucked you right there in front of me and you encouraged them. How much fucking further could it have gone?"

"Please," she winced. "Let me try to make sense of it. Please?"

She turned those big blue eyes on me and I relented, slightly, sitting down beside her. "Go on," I commanded.

"Well," she continued. "They were all around me, flirting. I just rolled my eyes and thought here we go again. They kept giving me drinks. At one point, I had a cup in each hand. But that's ok. You know I can drink most men under the table. Then they kept telling me how lovely I am. Then they started touching me. Again, it's no big deal. I just brushed them away. I looked over to see where you were and I felt safe. One of the guys, Peter, I th-think, said they all wanted to fuck me. I was shocked at that but not, you know, really shocked. I just laughed it off and then they started touching me again, a little bolder." She stopped, her voice trembling at the memory. "I don't know why, it makes no sense to me, but this time I let them. It felt good. Oh God, I am so sorry but it did."

I shook my head and made to walk away. She gripped me hard. "No, please...please stay."

I sighed and looked out of the window, looking at nothing. "Go on" I said hoarsely.

"They were touching me all over. I felt hands on my breasts, on my legs, on my ass. I did nothing to stop them. I really, truly don't know why. I should have. I normally would have left them and found you but I didn't. This time, Peter just outright asked if they could all fuck me. I should have been horrified but I just looked at him and I asked him what about my husband? Oh God I shouldn't have said that, should I? It makes it sound like that was the only objection I could think of. I am so sorry, but the touching was turning me on now. Peter had his hand in my panties and he was rubbing my clit. Don't look at me like that, please. I said, I don't know why I was letting this happen. He was rubbing my clit and asking to fuck me over and over. I said it again, what about my husband? He told me, I swear, he told me that he had already talked to you about it and you said you were ok with it. I looked over to you, saw you talking with Kevin. You didn't look at all worried and...and..it makes no sense now...but I believed Peter. And this is the part I really don't get. I remember thinking oh well, if it's alright with you, it must be ok. So the next time he asked to fuck me, I just nodded yes."

A tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't understand any of it. What had happened to make her go along with this? It made no sense at all.

"He...he..he took his hand out of my panties and took hold of my arm. I didn't even try to resist. By now, I wanted this. I am so sorry but I wanted this. He took me round behind a cabin and he pulled down my panties, pushed me over a table and just started fucking me. I was so wet, I was so excited. I really, truly don't know why but I wanted him then. I even remember seeing you there. I waved, I think, because I knew you were ok with it all. Now that is totally stupid, I know, but at the time it made a crazy sort of sense. Anyway, you went away and he fucked me until he came inside me. Then he used my panties to clean up and said that you wanted them as a trophy. He also told me not to lower my dress so we came to you and gave you the panties. I remember feeling something odd when I saw your face. It didn't match what I was thinking. And then I saw you smile at the panties. I swear. You smiled. So I knew it was ok."

"I did not smile" I whispered hoarsely. "Why would I smile?"

"I...I..I don't know!" she wailed again. "But I swear that's what I saw! And then he suggested the other man...Kevin was it? When he suggested he should fuck me next, it seemed sensible. Honey, I am not lying, you said it was a good idea. I heard you so clearly! I know! I know, ok? But I heard you! "

I just shook my head. Was I hearing some elaborate excuse here? Could she honestly believe that I would say it was a good idea. She continued.

"So I went off with Kevin, believing, I mean REALLY believing you wanted me to. And he fucked me. Then ...oh what's his name? the other one?"

"Brad," I said coldly.

"Yes, thats him. Brad joined in and I thought that was fantastic,two men inside me at the same time. Then Peter arrived. I looked for you but you weren't there. Again, in my mind, that meant it was all ok. And they all had me and I am so very very sorry. I totally loved it! Why did you leave me there?"

"I couldn't bear to watch it. I had to get away. What did you expect? A round of applause?" I said, bitterly. This drew a fresh sob from her.

"We came looking for you. I came looking for you. I couldn't find you anywhere. I was so angry. Now I think about it, it's ridiculous of me to be angry but at the time......you have to believe me..... I was not thinking right at all and I really don't know what happened. Anyway, to cut to the end.....I am so sorry.... I can't believe I did any of this... we ended up back at Peter's apartment. Another guy was there. I still have no idea who. They all fucked me, one by one, and I was loving it. Again, I am so sorry. It ended with me kneeling on the ground with them all around me. They all cum on me like that. After that, Peter and I think it was Brad, brought me home." She shuddered. "Oh God....I even gave Peter a blowjob on the way. Why would I do that?"

A fresh wave of tears burst from her and she clung so tightly to me. "I am so very very sorry. Please...I would never...I...oh God...forgive me, please forgive me!"

I sat rock still for a while. It was all so strange. I had seen her with my own eyes. She wasn't drunk, far from it. She was lucid, conscious and willing. What she described to me made no sense. How could any of that possibly have seemed ok to her? I looked at her tear streaked face and I melted a little. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. "My little Tinkerbell" I choked on the words. She turned to me, a smile forming on her quivering lips.

"I love you" she whispered and held on to me so tightly.

I held her for a while, soothing her until she calmed down enough. She placed a hand on my leg and looked up shyly at me.

"Make love to me, darling" she whispered. "Make love to me. Show me that I am still your Tinkerbell."

I kissed her. And as I kissed her, all I could see was the sight of her lips surrounding Peter's cock. I stood up and walked out of the room, the sound of her crying following me down the hall.

This was beyond belief. I know my wife, or I thought I did. Whilst she was quite adventurous when it came to sex, this was way beyond anything I could have imagined her doing. This was so out of character it was almost as if she was possessed. I could still hear her crying in the bedroom as I walked down the hall. I wanted to go back, to comfort her, but all I could think of was the sight of her covered in cum, staring furiously down at me. That was not Debbie. it couldn't be. It was almost as if......

I stopped in my tracks. A sudden thought, a memory, entering my head. "Oh God!" I moaned and headed for my study. The thought had crystallized, almost becoming a certainty. I flicked on my computer and sat down, hands trembling, hoping I was right. Of course, if what I had in my mind was true, it still wasn't good but it gave me answers. I had a memory of a case, some two years ago, that I had not worked on but had read all about. We all did. We all thought it was hilarious at the time. The case concerned this normal, everyday middle aged housewife who had crashed her car into a wall. She just sat there giggling. She was hurt pretty bad but she just found it hilarious. When the cops arrived, this woman offered them each a blowjob if they would let her off. My firm handled her case, it turned out she was under the influence of a drug that she had unwittingly taken. My computer whirred into life and I clicked on to the net. What was it called? I was trying so hard to remember. Then it came to me. I typed in four simple letters. MDSA.

I sat back, staring at the screen. There was my answer, to all of it. Words like "prosexual" and "reduced inhibitions" screamed out at me. One particular sentence made my stomach turn and my heart leap at the same time.

"Ecstasy can also decrease people's inhibitions. This also increases the risk of engaging in risky sexual behavior. Users often develop temporary feelings of love and affection for the people they're with and for the strangers around them."

Everything was right there in front of me. The way Debbie had behaved, her total lack of inhibitions, her willingness to do the things she had done with people she barely knew. It was there right in front of me. Well, not everything. Her confusion about my feelings, her hallucination of seeing me smile in approval, her insistence that I said she should do it. I read on.

"Any synthetic drug that has as powerful of an impact on the brain as does Ecstasy can make you hallucinate. Hallucinations typically occur in two different forms including: auditory (hearing things) and visual (seeing things)."

I sat back, shaking my head in wonder. This perfectly explained everything. I heard a noise behind me and looked at Debbie. My heart lurched. I wanted to run to her but I paused. This would explain everything apart from just how Debbie had taken ecstasy. Was it deliberate? Thats assuming this WAS the answer. I opened my mouth to speak but she got there first.

"I found your case" she spoke so quietly. "You are leaving me. I don't blame you. I can't tell you just how sorry I am. If I understood it, then I would accept the punishment but, honey, please....please believe me when I say I love you with all my heart and I just can not explain my behavior. I don't...I..I don't want to lose you but I don't blame you." She stood there, sniffling, helpless, small, lost.

"Debbie" I said carefully. "Yesterday, at the picnic.....did you love Peter?"

I could have possibly phrased the question better. Her response was to burst into even more tears. "I am sorry" she repeated. "Please believe me. I love YOU!"

I stood up and wrapped her in my arms. ""No, listen. I may know what happened. Please be honest with me. How did you feel about Peter and the others yesterday, while they were...you know...when it happened?"

She looked up at me, my little Tinkerbell, a confused look on her pretty face. "Promise you won't be angry with me?" I nodded. "I wouldn't call it love, not the way I love you. It just felt, you know, right. I felt a real affection for them all. I felt like I had known them for years and that we were all really close. It's hard to put it into words. Not love, no, but, I don't know, a feeling of closeness? Please don't be mad again. I don't think I could take it."

I wrapped my Tinkerbell in my arms as tightly as I could and I kissed her. I kissed my wife who I loved. Again, the image of Peter's cock between her lips entered my head and I faltered for a moment. I shrugged mentally and kissed her and kissed her. When the kiss broke, I smiled at her and told her what I wanted to tell her.

"I love you, my Tinkerbell. I love you so much." This made her cry again. I took her hand and lead her to my chair, pushing her down. I grabbed a tissue and handed it to her. "Read that" I said softly. "Please, read that. Tell me what you think."

Debbie sat there, reading all I had read. She gripped my hand in hers, shaking her head in apparent disbelief and then nodding in agreement. "That was me!" she cried out at one point, looking up at me with hurt eyes. Finally she finished. She turned to me, an earnest expression on her pretty face.

"Honey" she whispered. "That's exactly how I felt yesterday. I don't understand. It's so accurate but I would never take something like that. I don't even smoke pot. Please believe me."

"Oh I do, my darling." I clicked on to a link she had missed. She gasped when she read it. The link was to another page that simply said that MDSA is soluble and the effects can become accelerated if taken in this form. "You said they kept giving you drinks. You were drugged, darling. None of this is your fault at all. You were drugged and you were effectively raped."

She just stared at me, her mouth open in horror. "Drugged?" she cried. "By who? Who would......Why? I am nothing special!"

"Oh but you are. You are lovely, beautiful, cute as a button and I love you." I held her. I told her about the case of the woman in the car that was similar enough to draw me to the conclusion. I had remembered who the lead on that case was. Yep. It was good old Peter. He had wanted to fuck my wife, realised he never could so he simply drugged her. My blood began to boil.

"I am going to have that bastard crucified over this. He is doing time." I was furious now.

"No" she said so softly that I almost missed it.

"No?" I asked, incredulous. "He is not getting away with this. He raped you! All three of them...four of them did. Although until we know who the fourth guy was, he might be totally innocent. I mean, yeah, he fucked you but he might not know how he got the chance. But Peter and the others were all in on it." I told her how they had sent Kevin to keep me away from her. I wondered if the plan was for me to never know. Probably, I thought, but then the state Debbie was in...how could I not have found out?

Debbie looked down. "People won't see it that way. They will just see that I was a willing participant. They are lawyers..yes, I know you are too...but they will find a way. And I would have to tell everyone over and over again what I did so willingly."

"But you were NOT willing! You were drugged. They have to see that!"

"No" she sighed. "They wont. They will get away with it and I will be a laughing stock. And what about your career? It would end it for you. You know it would."

I sagged. Of course she was right. Peter and the others were senior partners. No matter what the reason or the justification, it would end my career. "Well, I want to be sure." I stood, my hand on her shoulder. "I want to be sure that's what happened. I want it to be what happened. The alternative is......too horrible."

"What do you mean?" she asked. "How can we be sure? I mean, if we CAN be sure, I am all for it, but how?"

"I can call Dave" I said, reaching for the phone. Debbie's hand was on mine. Dave is a friend of mine, someone I have used on a few cases. He is a doctor and a damn good one. Most of all, I trusted him completely.

"But" she looked alarmed. "We would have to tell him. I don't want anyone knowing this."

I sighed and took both of her small hands in mine. I looked into her eyes and melted even more. "Darling," I said. "Three men fucked you in public. Do you think they will not be bragging about it? I am so sorry, darling, but people are going to talk. That's why I think we need to do something about it. Get the proof and stop the talking."

She looked mortified but resigned. She knew I was right. She removed her hand and nodded. I called Dave, asked him to come over with his kit. Of course he wanted to know what was wrong. I explained it was really important and I would tell him when he arrived. When Dave got there, about ten minutes later, we sat in the living room and we talked. Dave kept looking over at Debbie in utter shock. He took her into our bedroom to examine her. Debbie went reluctantly but at least she went. I heard doors opening and closing and Dave came into view. I stood up and God bless him, he hugged me, saying how sorry he was for the whole sordid affair.

"Debbie seems to be fine" he said, eventually. "I examined her and I can see no physical damage. I would suggest a few STD tests, just to be sure and she agreed to that tomorrow. She is in the bathroom now filling a jar. I will have those results tomorrow too. Are you coming with her or are you going to work?"

Christ. I hadn't thought about work. Could I really go in tomorrow and face those bastards? No, I could not. I could not look at any of them without wanting to punch them in the face and I knew there would be whispers, comments, jeering and leering. "I will take the day off" I decided. "I will be there with her."

Dave nodded and a red faced Debbie walked in. Dave went to hug her too but she backed away, my poor frightened angel. He held up his hands and said ok. He took the bottle, we thanked him and he left.

I was exhausted but so relieved. I was certain the urine test would give us our proof. I pulled Debbie to me and we sank down on the sofa. I kissed her. I kissed her again. The kisses became more passionate and she responded to me. We ended up making love on the sofa, gently, carefully. She was not her usual self but that's understandable, given what she had been through. For my part, I tried hard to block out the images of what I had seen, no easy task, I promise you. We made love and when we finished, she told me she loves me and I held her, drifting off into a less troubled sleep.

The day passed, drifting between sleep and holding my wife close. We had something to eat, sitting in near silence. Several times, she burst into tears and I did all I could to console her. I told her I love her over and over again. And I did love her. None of this was her fault. We went to bed that night and she fell asleep in my arms. I slept too, fitful, filled with horrific images of my wife and those bastards but at least I slept. In the morning, I phoned work, told the receptionist I would not be in. I said it was stomach flu, which would give me a few days at least. We sat again, holding hands, in near silence until it was time to leave.

Castlemania
Castlemania
288 Followers
12