What The...? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
288 Followers

At Dave's office, we were ushered straight in and sat on two chairs looking at him over his desk.

"The results are in. It's a bit rushed but I know what we were looking for and we found it. Boy did we find it!"

Debbie grabbed my hand squeezing tight.

"There was a huge amount of MDSA in your sample. I am staggered at the amount. This was what? 12 hours later? A normal dose of MDSA should have revealed about a quarter of what was in your sample.You must have taken a huge dose of the stuff. To be honest, I am surprised you are not in a coma, or worse." He shook his head.

"Jesus!" I hissed, blood boiling. Debbie squeezed my hand. "They could have fucking killed you!"

"Yes" agreed Dave. "Not to put too fine a point on it, they very easily could have. I hesitate to say should have. You are a very lucky woman. Incredibly lucky. How do you feel now?" This was directed at Debbie.

"I am sore, like, all over, not just my...my..you know. I am aching everywhere." She looked away, sighing.

"And what about fluids?" asked Dave, looking attentively at her. "Are you particularly thirsty today?"

Debbie looked confused. "No," she shook her head. "Not particularly. I mostly feel fine apart from the ache, you know?"

Dave simply nodded and write something down. I craned my neck to see what it was but he closed the folder before I could. "Now," Dave continued. "Do you want me to run the tests we discussed? I can do it later, if you want. You already have a lot to take on board. And I know, John told me you don't want to take this further and I give you my word that I will not, but you really, really need to call the police. This was rape, a very dangerous, potentially lethal rape."

Debbie shook her head. "I can't go through that" she whispered. "I can't put John through that. It would be too awful. Let's do the tests." She stood up and Dave smiled.

"As you wish, just had to let you know how I feel about it. Do you want John to stay while I do the tests?"

She nodded and sat back down. I held her hand while Dave busied himself, my mind seething with rage. On the other hand, we had the answers. My Debbie, my little Tinkerbell, although she had fucked four men yesterday and God knows what else, was completely, totally innocent.

Strange, isn't it? Your wife fucks four men in one day and is still not unfaithful?

I thought we had an ending, of sorts. I thought it was over. I was wrong.

Castlemania
Castlemania
288 Followers
12