What the Doctor Ordered Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother helps treat her son's affliction.
1.8k words
4.31
189.3k
210

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers

Author's note: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious and are eighteen years of age or older. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Please vote and leave comments if you enjoyed the story and would like to see it continue.

What the Doctor Ordered

Chapter One

A Helping Hand

"What did the doctor say?" I asked my mother after she entered the car.

"We'll talk about it when we get home," she replied tersely. We drove the entire way home in complete silence. When we arrived at our house, my mother pulled the car up to the curb. "I need to stop by the pharmacy, Jason. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I exited the car, entered our house, and sat down on the couch in our living room. As I waited for her return, I began to think that there really was something seriously wrong with me. It all started a few weeks ago when I began to feel an aching feeling in my testicles. I thought it was nothing, and would eventually go away, but it gradually got worse. Eventually, I was forced to tell my mother, and she immediately scheduled an appointment with our primary care physician.

A few minutes later, my mother returned home carrying a small plastic bag from the pharmacy, and sat down on the couch beside me. "I have some good news and some bad news, Jason. The good news is that Dr. Ryan thinks there is nothing to be worried about. We won't know for sure until he gets the lab results back, but things look promising at this point."

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"The doctor prescribed some medicine to help relieve the pain."

"You mean like a pill or something?" I asked. "Why is that bad news?"

"No, it's a topical solution that needs to be applied directly to the affected area. The doctor gave me instructions on how to administer the treatment. And . . . um . . . that may be a little awkward for you―that's the bad news. Because you'll need to be . . . um . . . exposed to allow me to apply the medicine."

I gulped. "Do we have to? Isn't there another way?"

"No, I'm afraid not. It's what the doctor ordered. You want to get better don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now I want you to go to your room, strip down to your underwear, and lie down on your bed. I'll be up in a few minutes to give you your treatment."

* * * * *

Staring at the ceiling, thinking about what was about to happen next; I was incredibly anxious and nervous about being completely naked in front of my mother. I was hoping that the treatment wouldn't take long―hoping that I would just drop my drawers, she would spray the medicine on me, and that would be it. Boy, was I ever wrong.

My mother entered my bedroom and placed the plastic bag from the pharmacy down on my nightstand. She reached into the bag and retrieved a pair of disposable, latex medical gloves which she stretched over her manicured hands. Then she peeled the underwear off my body. I was now completely naked in front of her. I was so embarrassed. I wanted to die.

My mother removed the medicine from the bag―it was bottle, but not the spray kind of one; it was a clear plastic bottle with a purple cap, and it contained a liquid that was also clear. She snapped open the cap and drizzled some of the slippery substance onto me, drizzled some more into her right palm, then sat down on the bed and started massaging my cock and balls.

I closed my eyes; I couldn't watch what was happening.

"I know this is might be a little embarrassing for you, Jason. Just try and relax and it'll be over before you know it."

But rather than getting any better, it only got worse. My cock started to grow and get hard; I couldn't help it. "I'm sorry, mom."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for . . . you know, getting hard."

My mother let out a chuckle. "Honey, that's what's supposed to happen―that's the medicine doing it's work. It's a good thing, not a bad one. It means we're almost finished."

I felt like such a perv for getting an erection in front of my mother. I was so embarrassed; it felt so wrong. I prayed that it would be over soon.

Thankfully, my prayers were soon answered when I felt her tighten the grip on my cock, and start jerking me harder and faster. The pressure was building inside of me. My cock was rock hard and ready to explode. Was this what was supposed to happen? I wondered. It didn't matter; I didn't have a choice.

"Just relax and let it go," my mother said. And I did. I opened my eyes and saw my mother furiously jerking my cock. Rope after rope of my cum came flying out, landing on my stomach and chest.

My mother kept working me until my cock began to soften in her hand. "See, that's wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how I felt about what had just happened, how I was supposed to feel. I couldn't deny though, how amazing it felt. "No, I guess not," I weakly replied.

She pulled off the gloves and dropped them in the wastebasket. "Why don't you get cleaned up, and I'll go make dinner."

* * * * *

After taking a shower, I sat down at the kitchen table just as my mother was pulling a baked chicken-and-rice dish from the oven. As we began eating, she acted like everything was normal, like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened, or if it did, it was no big deal.

I, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about it; it was a big deal to me, but at least it was over.

"Do you feel better now? Now that you've had your treatment?" she asked as we were finishing our meal.

"Yes, much better. Thank you for . . . for helping me."

"You're welcome. I'm glad."

"Me too. I'm glad it's over and we won't have to do that again."

"I think you misunderstood, Jason. That was only the beginning."

"Beginning?"

"Yes, the doctor said we need to do at least two treatments per day, one in the morning and one at night for the next two weeks, then I'm supposed to report back to him on your progress. Are you okay with that?"

"I guess, if that's what he thinks is best." My dick certainly felt it was best―I could feel it starting to thicken and get hard in my pants.

"I know it was difficult the first time, but it will get easier, you'll see."

* * * * *

Later that evening my mother entered my bedroom for the second treatment. I was more relaxed this time, less nervous, though I still felt embarrassed and guilty that I was already hard before we even got started. My mother didn't seem to mind, or didn't say anything if she did. A minute later she was gently, caressing my bulging erection, softly, lovingly. I didn't close my eyes this time; I wanted to watch; I had to watch.

"Do you know why you are getting these treatments, Jason?"

"No, not really."

"The doctor said that when a young man gets . . . um . . . has certain thoughts and feelings, fluid begins to build up in his . . . uh . . . private area. And without some release, the fluid accumulates and causes discomfort. These treatments give you the release and relief that you need. Do you understand?"

"I guess so."

"Good. The doctor also said that the longer the treatment lasts, the more fluid is released, and the better you will feel. So this time we're going to go slower and take our time, okay?"

"Okay, mom."

"I want you to last as long as you can this time. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try." I did try, but it was incredibly hard not to immediately blow my load again. I forced my eyes away from her stroking my cock and tried to think of something else.

It did seem to help a little, for a while, but soon I felt the urge to come again. "You're doing great, sweetie," my mother said. "It's okay, you can come now. You've earned it."

I looked down and watched her cup my balls in one hand and jack me off hard with the other. My cock erupted in response. This time I didn't feel bad about coming in front of her, especially when I looked up and saw her lips curled on the verge of smile. Was she also enjoying this? I wondered. "That's a good boy, keep going," she encouraged me as she pumped the cum from my cock. "Wow, good job," she said when it was finally over. "That's a nice big load of cum you had for me."

* * * * *

The next morning I was still asleep when I felt my mother nudging my shoulder. "Wake up, Jason. It's time for your treatment." She pulled back the covers, pulled off my underwear and leaned over the bed. "I'm running late, so we'll have to make it quick this time," she said as she drizzled the medicine on my penis which was also beginning to wake up at the thought of what was about to happened next.

She started stroking me, hard and fast with her bare hands.

"Mom?"

She paused the action. "Yes, Jason."

"What about the gloves?"

"Ooops, I forgot. Well, we don't really need them anyway, but I can put them on if you want."

It felt better without the gloves, more natural, more personal, more intimate. "No, it's okay."

My mother started vigorously working my cock again. The pumping motion of her arm caused the belt of her bathrobe to loosen, partially exposing her bare breasts to me. I tried to look away; I should have looked away, but I couldn't look away.

"You almost there, sweetie?" she asked as continued jerking my cock hard and fast.

"Yes."

"Good. We're running out of time. I want you come. I want come now, and I want you come hard for me."

I went off, a flood of cum erupted from my cock. When it was over she noticed me staring at her beautiful breasts. She wanted to say something about it, I could tell.

"Jason . . ." She covered herself up. "I need to get going, so I won't be late for work," she said and quickly left the room.

SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers