What the Doctor Ordered Ch. 02

Story Info
My Mother's Big Beautiful Breasts.
1.8k words
4.56
135.8k
131

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers

Author's note: Please vote and leave comments if you enjoyed the story and would like to see it continue.

What the Doctor Ordered

Chapter Two

My Mother's Big Beautiful Breasts

I spent the entire evening hanging out at my friend Chad's house, deliberately trying to avoid my mother. It was ten-thirty when I finally arrived home, snuck into my bedroom, and crawled into my bed.

No sooner than my head hit the pillow, my mother entered my room and sat down on the bed beside me. "It's time for your nighttime treatment," she reminded me. "Did you forget?"

"Yes," I lied, "I guess I did." I hadn't forgotten. I just didn't want to have to face her, face what had happening that morning when she was giving me my treatment and caught me staring at her partially exposed breasts. I feared that it was over now, all of it was over. I had ruined it, ruined everything that was building between us.

Mom reached her hand under the covers, into my underwear, and started gently stroking my cock. "I want to ask you a question, Jason, and I need you to be honest with me," my mother asked. "When my robe came undone this morning, were you looking at my breasts?"

I was caught red-handed. I couldn't lie. "Yes," I admitted, "I'm so sorry, mom. I couldn't help it. Please forgive me."

"How did it make you feel?" my mother asked me.

I tried to dodge her question. "Um . . . I don't know, okay I guess."

"Did it make you more aroused?"

"Yes," I finally confessed. "I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help it."

"I see," she said. "Is that why you . . . you got so excited?"

"Yes," I reluctantly admitted. "I'm so sorry, mom. Are you mad at me?"

My mother thought about it for a minute while she continued slowly stroking my cock. "I guess not, I guess it's normal for a young man to be curious about these sort of things. So, no, I'm not mad at you, Jason.

"Doctor Ryan did say some visual stimulation might help you . . . might help make the treatments more effective."

I was incredibly relieved, then shocked when my mother said, "Would like to see them again?"

I didn't know how to answer that―of course I wanted to see them again, but I didn't want her to think that I was even more of a pervert. "No, that's okay, mom," I said. "You don't have to."

"Are you sure? You've already had a peek at them," my mother said. "Don't you want to get a better look?" mom asked. "It's okay, sweetie. I don't mind."

I didn't answer her. I couldn't answer her. I didn't want my mother to know that when I looked at her now, I thought about her, her body, and thought about her in a sexual way. Sons weren't supposed to look at their mothers this way, I knew that.

"Tell you what," my mother said, "I'll take off my top, and if that makes you feel uncomfortable, just let me know, and I'll put it back on. Okay?"

"Okay," I replied, trying to hide my excitement.

My mother turned on the lamp on my nightstand, then pulled her top over her head; she wasn't wearing a bra. "What do you think?" she asked, seductively shaking her tits side-to-side in front of my face.

"They're amazing, mom."

"Aah, you're too kind, honey," my mother said. "Now let's get your treatment started," she said as she pulled off my underwear, poured some of the medicine on me, and resumed stroking my hard cock.

I tried my best not to stare at them, tried to play it cool, tried to make it appear like I wasn't infatuated with my mother's big beautiful breasts.

"It's okay, Jason," my mother said, "you can look at them, if you want to. Don't be shy. But remember, you can look, but you're not allowed to touch. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I replied and unabashedly turned my full attention to my mother's beautiful breasts.

"That's it, honey, have a good look at mommy's tits," mom said to me. "I like it when you look at them. It turns me on and makes me feel sexy again. Is this getting you harder, baby?"

"Yes," I admitted, no point in lying now.

"Good. That's a good boy," my mother said to me. "I want you to get nice and hard, and come for me. Will you do that? Will you come hard for your mommy?"

It was all too much: the sight of her beautiful breasts, the hard jerking of my cock, the naughty mommy talk. I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm ready to come now, mom," I told her. "Please let me come!" I begged.

My mother gripped me tighter, stroked me harder, and I went off again.

Every time my mother made me come, I came harder than the time before. I realized as my cock softened in her loving hand, that these were going to be the greatest two weeks of my life.

"Jason, can you do me a favor?" my mother asked before leaving the room.

"Yes, what is it, mom?"

"Can you stop wearing your underwear to bed? It only gets in the way."

"Sure thing, mom, if that will make it easier for us."

― ― ― ― ―

Just like the morning before, my mother came into my bedroom wearing her white, terry cloth bathrobe, which she quickly removed. The only thing she had on underneath was a pair of panties. They were normal, everyday ordinary panties, nothing fancy, sexy or special, but the sight of my mom in them, wearing only them, instantly made me rock hard with arousal.

My mother was an attractive, curvy woman, with shoulder-length black hair that framed a beautiful, wholesome looking face. Mom sat down on my bed next to me, leaned over, poured some of the medicine on me, and began the next treatment.

I guess, in a way, I was starting to get used to it now. I was more relaxed and less nervous every time my mother gave me a treatment. But at the same time, each and every time, I was also becoming increasingly and incredibly more horny.

The treatments were actually working. I hadn't felt any discomfort since my mother had started giving them to me. I was grateful that she was willing to do this for me and sad to think that soon it might end.

"We need to speed it up, Jason," my mother told me. "I'm running late again."

"I'm trying, mom, but it each time it seems to take a little longer."

"I know, honey," my mother said. "That's understandable, I guess. I tell you what, I'll make you a deal. I'll let you touch my breasts, if it will make you come quicker. Deal?"

"Deal."

I was in heaven when I started caressing my mother's bare breasts―they felt amazing. I couldn't believe my mother was letting me do this. The extra stimulation quickly pushed me over the edge and I started coming hard in her hand.

― ― ― ― ―

That evening, after we had finished dinner, I was sitting at my desk reading a chapter from my Econ 101 textbook, when a text message from my mother arrived on my phone.

I have a surprise for you ; )

Bring your medicine and come to my bedroom to find out what it is.

Excited, I hurried to her bedroom. My mother was lying on her bed wearing a sexy, lacy pair of panties; some intoxicating perfume, a wide grin, and nothing else.

"Jason, I know these treatments are . . . rather hard for you. And I wanted to let you know that I'm so proud of you and the progress you are making.

"I've decided to give you a little reward for doing such a great job. Would like that?"

"Yes," I admitted, "what is it?"

"Well, I know you liked playing with my breasts with your hands, would you be interested in playing with them another way?"

"Yes," I replied, "how?"

"Hand me your medicine bottle."

My mom took the bottle and drizzled some of the slippery liquid onto the cleavage between her big, beautiful breasts.

"Take off your pants, Jason, climb up onto me, and put your cock between my breasts."

My mother drizzled some more of the liquid onto my cock, then pushed her hands against the sides of her breasts, squeezing them together, causing her cleavage to tighten around my cock. It felt so amazing having my hard cock lodged between the soft flesh of my mother's breasts.

"Go on, honey. It's okay," she encouraged me. "Move it back and forth, in and out."

"Like this?" I asked as I slowly started to fuck my mom's tits with my cock.

"Oh, yes, just like that," my mother said. "How does it feel? Does it feel good, baby?"

"It's feels incredible, mom," I told her. "Thank you so much for letting me do this."

"You've earned it," my mother told me. "Do you think you can make yourself come this way?"

"Am I allowed to?" I asked.

"Of course you are, honey," she said. "It would make mommy so happy if you did. Can you do that for me? Will you do that for your mommy?"

Watching my hard cock slide between the sexy, soft flesh of my mother's breasts was making me hornier than I ever could have imagined. I started pumping my cock faster between her large, luscious breasts. It felt so amazing, so wonderful, so wrong but also so undeniably right.

Okay, I'll admit it. I wanted to fuck my mother, desperately wanted to fuck her now. I knew that it was wrong, but I also knew that I couldn't help feeling this way, and feeling this was probably the closest I would ever get to actually doing it.

Unable to hold back any longer, my cock exploded, cum violently spurting out and landing on my mother's pretty face, plastering it with my pleasure.

I felt so bad about what had just happened, what I had just done, how I had desecrating something, someone so beautiful and sacred to me. And the worst part was that I felt no remorse about what I had just done, only guilty pleasure. The sight of my mother's cum covered face was an image burned into my brain that I would never ever forget.

I was certain that my mother would be angry with me, angry that I had just came all over her innocent, wholesome looking face, so I was surprised to see her smiling. "Did you like your little reward?" she asked.

"It was amazing, mom. Thank you so much. I'll never ever forget it."

SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers