What the Fuck? Ch. 02: RebellionBetrayal

Story Info
Couple fights to stop being bisexual slut slaves.
10.4k words
4.36
38.3k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Non-consent/Reluctance -- Couple fights to stop being bisexual slut slaves

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital non-consent/reluctance sex story, where the couple is seduced into becoming sex slaves to an entire company. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[Warning: This story has less extensive male/male sexual contact than the first chapter, but shows how the wife was prepared to be turned into a complete slut. It would be more at home in the Fetish -- Cuckold category, except for the clear drugging and extortion. It would also fit in Mind Control due to the use of hypnotic drugs and subconscious commands.]

[This is loosely based upon the same premise as the "What The...?" series of stories by Castlemania . Her ratings were savaged by the Anonymous, because she was in essence writing a "Burn The Bitch" story without the husband ever leaving until he was in too deep. Anonymous don't write stories, or offer constructive criticism, so for their benefit, I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I don't suck cock, this is a work of FICTION. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so here is my imitation story.]

[If you have not read "What The Fuck? 01: Sluttification" please go and do so. You may not be able to understand this chapter without it. All characters are 18 years of age or older at the time of actual sexual contact, despite being fictional characters who have no age at all.]

The first memory I have of Lilah is from my freshman year of high school. She was pretty, sort of like a hispanic Marisa Tomei, but very shy and awkward, nothing like the Dark Bitch Goddess she would eventually evolve into. How much of a force I was in that, I'll never know. Debbie and I were already boyfriend/girlfriend, sneaking off to makeout whenever we could. I helped her in the library (sorry, "media center"), and found she was sweet and playful. Then Debbie grew her tits (34E) and became the "it" girl, and my world blew up. Lilah's home had similar drama, my folks eventually got back together, hers never did. So like drowning rats on a log, we had someone to commiserate with, she eventually became my date to prom, while Debbie became Queen of the Prom. Lilah broke my heart after prom, telling me we were going off to college and needed our freedom, my heart just needed her to survive after Debbie.

I didn't see Lilah for two more years. I had to skip the first semester due to family financial problems, and did summer school to catch back up to the normal schedule. I took a summer "Intro to Law" class, and there she was, sitting in the first row, all deliberate and intense. I had to stifle a laugh, because she was all button down skirt suit, even her piercings were gone, along with all of the exterior part of the Goth Girl I had known and loved. After class, she invited me back to her brownstone, to form a new study group, which I quickly found out was a study and boning group consisting of two people. The new financial arrangements were explained as a death in the family that paid for her schooling, her mother still worked as a waitress in a strip club. She became my Dark Witch, who could summon resurrection enchantments at will from the aether, mostly by high suction on the tip of my shaft. She became my Bitch Goddess, even on her worst days my magical protector. I once saw her body check a girl into a trash can, then help her up and dust her off. The day before that same girl had made a pass at me, which I had sadly declined (the girl was insanely hot, I mean Kardasshian scale hot). Debbie and I had crossed paths again before Lilah and I hooked up, but she mentioned their interactions from time to time just to check on my reaction. They belonged to the same sorority, but I never saw them together, or even saw Debbie again at college.

The last term was hell for me. Lilah had her scholarship to Law school in the Ivy league, and even offered to use money from her trust to pay my way. My grades were borderline, her grades and terminator chassis would destroy their defenses. Her B cups had grown into full C's, and her grades were all A's while mine would be borderline for such prestigious schools, even if it wasn't at the last minute. Lilah begged me to marry her, even just come to live with her, then she would go where I went to school. Her full court press on that buckled my knees, and I was ready to agree. She came home the next night, very cold, Bitch Goddess with no protection remaining for the unfaithful, to tell me to get the fuck out of her life and never come back. Mom and Dad let me move back in until I could find a place of my own.

I got a job as a paralegal at a local law firm. I hooked back up with Debbie, who was working (and continued to work) as a waitress at a "breastaurant" until I passed the bar. I became an Associate at Johnson & Johnson, P.C., working myself up to Junior Partner and marrying Debbie. Life was good.

Then we went on a picnic with my bosses, got drugged, turned into bisexual sex slaves, and forced to participate in the "reindeer games". Well, mostly forced. I'll have to explain more as my understanding develops.

My dreams are weird, sucking cock with flaming words in the sky, eating cum out of Debbie's pussy with different flaming words, having Lilah lovingly suck my cock while watching Debbie go airtight to more flaming words, offering to suck an older guy's cock without any commentary by the sky, swallowing his cum to more flaming words. All the sex acts of the day before, all the things that were said, burned into my brain, but not in any form I could retrieve or recognize. I see Lilah, as a terminator based Marissa Tomei clone, striding towards me as equal parts of the Goth Girl from "Beetlejuice" and Satanico Pandemonium from "From Dusk Till Dawn" are poured into her. She bares her fangs, coming for me, and I snap awake with a start. I feel hungover, leaden and lethargic. The world is drab, like somebody drained all the intensity from the colors. I try to kiss my sleeping wife, and can only kiss the pillow on either side. My memories are crystal clear, and I remember sucking cock for hours and swallowing about a gallon of cum. That hits a switch and I am blowing chunks on the mercifully short path to the bathroom. I get a towel to cleanup, and muse upon my fate.

Before the cameras started rolling yesterday, I was told I had been drugged.

I exposed myself in public. There is probably a video of that.

My wife took off her underwear and lewdly spread her legs in public, probably also videoed.

Then she took off her top, pulled up her skirt until it was little more than a belt, letting them fondle her in public, undoubtedly videoed. Then she pulled their cocks out and stroked them as they played with her big tits and wet pussy.

I took my boss's cock in my hand and in my mouth, and put it in my wife's pussy for him to fuck her with my own hand, and everything from here on out was undoubtedly videoed.

I sucked the cock of another Senior Partner while my wife instructed me how to give him a good blowjob. I don't even remember pulling his cock out and guiding it into my wife's mouth so that they could fuck her from both ends, but I'm sure it is on the video.

My cock was so hard it was probably watching an orgy in the back of my mind, or the mini-orgy my wife was obviously enjoying right in front of me as yet another senior partner gave me his big cock to suck, after I yanked down his shorts and underwear, essentially conducting an oral assault on his cock. Lilah gave me deep throat lessons since Debbie could not at the time, being double penetrated.

I suck the come off my boss's cock, and lick it out of my wife's pussy. Lilah then mounts me and gets Debbie to lick her pussy out at the same time. Brad, the second senior partner used the cleanup of my wife's pussy as an excuse to alternate between shoving his cock into her pussy, and into my mouth. When the time came, he alternated his cum spurts between her pussy and my mouth so I would have something to do.

Debbie had a moment of compassion for me when I climaxed into Lilah, moving to clean me off, but Lilah would have none of that and yanked her roughly into cleaning my cum out of Lilah's cunt.

Kevin, the third senior partner came back to test my fluffing and deep throat skills so he could fuck my wife, but Peter intervened, turning Lilah, Debbie, and myself into fluffers. They even brought a lower level much older (borderline gummer) guy from M&A for me to fluff and then to fuck my wife as much as he wanted, because he volunteered his young trophy wife as entertainment for their poker party. I offered to suck his cock until he came in my mouth, just so my wife could be fucked a little better. I happily drank his cum that tasted like cinnamon rolls.

They all took turns fucking my wife in her mouth and pussy, but Brad got me to lick her ass and put his cock in it with my own hand. Drank the cum out of it too, along with all the other cum from her mouth and pussy. Lilah at least sucked me off in between my cum eating binges, as they fucked all afternoon.

I didn't have any proof, and I'm sure they did. They would show it in camera to a judge, and I'd be disbarred, or worse, depending upon the setup.

Debbie was waking up, and I went to kiss her, missing her again. It was like the flaming words were there in my mind, telling me unless she had a mouthful of someone else's cum, or I did, I couldn't kiss her. She tried to the same result, stumbling off to the bath room. I heard her turn on the shower, and ran in to stop her.

"I'm sore. Let me go unless you can kiss me!" Debbie started to cry.

"Can't do that unless another guy cums in our mouth." I object.

"Well I didn't know how much you liked sucking other guys cocks. I'll try to find a well hung one like Kevin to keep around the house, so at least I'll know who you blow." Debbie spat back.

"You really want to do this? What about the things Tom said about you fucking the entire football team? What happened to you at college? Are you really going to tell me that yesterday was the first time your tongue was in Lilah's dark snatch?" I almost yelled.

"So are you calling me a slut? 'Cause I'm not the one who whored us out to your entire company. Is this the payoff for your promotion to junior partner, or a down payment on the next one? Why the fuck did you suck Peter's cock and put him into my pussy with your own hand?" Debbie pleads.

"So you want to count sex partners? How about eight, lifetime, before yesterday and that includes you and Lilah. As for who sold who, you didn't do a single thing yesterday you hadn't already done. They fucking turned me into a bisexual cock sucking cum eating slut!" I rage.

"That isn't true either. You almost always eat the slush out of my pussy, so over the years, that's a lot of cum, baby. As for the shared cum kissing, are you just angry I swallowed before I came home?" Debbie snarls.

"So you've been seeing other men?" I am outraged.

"Not until you arranged it yesterday. Fifty thousand before that, motherfucker, but not a single one from the time of our first date at your apartment until yesterday. You were all the man I ever needed." Debbie says crying. I went to her and held her in my arms, the one thing we were still allowed to do together.

"I never fucked my mother. Always wanted to fuck yours though." I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, she eventually got used to the hard-ons when you came over for dinner. If it helps you did make her mouth water, and that was where I learned to love eating cum. We'd sneak back up to my room to jack and jill each other off, then I'd lick it from my fingers like candy." Debbie remembered softly.

"Lilah said we were dosed. There are probably drugs still in our system." I suggested.

"That explains why the world is gray and our nerves are so jangled. But what do we do about it?" Debbie sobs into my chest.

"Do you have anybody? A medical professional you can trust?" I hope, since I'd only seen the company doctor, and knew exactly where collecting evidence at that location would end up -- nowhere.

"Yes, I have a doctor I've been seeing for years. I even have his emergency number." she says as she stumbles towards the coffeepot.

"And no coffee! You'll wash away evidence!" I call out, as she nods and veers over towards her cellphone.

Dave sees us in his office. He is swarthy, obviously Jewish, mostly white hair in the reverse mohawk where the hair is only where a crown might touch. Quickly checking our vitals, quickly examining us, taking blood, then processing it through the automated testing machine, he is the model of patient care and efficiency.

"Yes, the results are quite clear. MDMA, Zolpidem, Lithium. Still near fatal doses. We see this mostly in gang rapes of hookers. Never found out who was behind it. I can give you an antidote, but it will take about half an hour to work. I'd strongly advise it, we can collect the rest of the evidence as we wait for it to clean your system out, then we can recheck your numbers." Dave offers.

"Yes, thanks." Debbie and I both reply, as he hands us two paper cups.

"Here, I masked the taste with some Gatorade. Now Jonathan, go out and sit in the waiting room, while I collect the samples. Can't have you in here, it would pollute the chain of evidence, correct?" Dave says gently, as he leads me out, and I nod.

About a half an hour later, Debbie looks more cheerful, as she has on one of the paper exam gowns. She comes to sit down, and Dave takes me back. When I stand up, there is a rush of colors, like I had the day before.

"Side effect? That is to be expected. Debbie reacted the same way, but her dose was higher compared to her body mass index, so it hit her quicker. Do you know where you are?" Dave asks firmly.

"In your office." I reply.

"Good. Good. You understand we must collect evidence, yes? Good. Disrobe please. Open your mouth, we have to take swabs for semen. Same thing in your public area. Now bend over, we have to swab your ass. Well I know what you said, but you also said you couldn't remember who it was. Well I remember who it was, and I wasn't even there." Dave says curtly.

"But, how could you know?" I bleat, as alarm bells go off in my mind.

Dave flicks a remote, and the five screens on the wall show five different camera views of the scene yesterday. There must have been cameras in the trees. The colors are so bright and the photography so crisp it is hard to concentrate on the gangbang of my wife. I slowly realize we were not given any antidote, but instead have been dosed again.

"Jon-jon, this is very important. Peter and I were roommates in college, back when the technology was slipping them a Mickey and taking incriminating pictures. You must never, ever, ever do something stupid like this again. Neither Debbie or you will go to the police or any other law enforcement, you will not seek any counseling, you will avoid medical treatment unless life threatening situations are involved. You and your wife are company property now, and the company very jealously guards its property. Stay bent over like that while I go get your wife." Dave instructs and I obey.

He returns with my wife, fondling a teat as she giggles.

"How did we meet, Debbie?" Dave asks her plainly.

"Lilah recommended you to me when we were lovers in college." Debbie says as he starts playing with both of her tits.

"Have I ever had you suck my cock?" Dave asks gently.

"No, silly! You would have remembered. Trust me." Debbie giggles again.

"Have I ever fucked you?" Dave asks her plainly.

"In the ass or in the cunt?" Debbie giggles.

"Either." Dave suggests he doesn't really care.

"Nope, silly! You would have remembered. Trust me." Debbie giggle again.

"Debbie, you and Jonathan are officially no longer my patients. I think the company doctor is more suited to the care you need. You can suck my cock now, and I'll fuck you later." Dave offers.

Kneeling before him, pulling down his zipper, she asks "In the ass or in the cunt?" She looks up at him adoringly as she starts sucking on his swarthy shaft.

"Both!" he says with a chuckle.

"You bastard! I'll..." I start to say.

"Be very careful what your next words are, young man. If they are an offer to suck my cock so we can both fuck your wife together, then your training is solid and we can have some fun together. Anything else, and you must understand the depths of the depravity which we can visit upon you. Well, you know what they do to pedophiles in prison, right? That is the merest fraction of what we can do to you. You are in a hypnotically suggestive state right now. I can give you commands that twist your life into a pretzel you can never recover from. Any of the Senior partners, and Lilah, have that power over you. It will only get stronger. I would play nice; real, real nice if you actually understand the scope and the depth of that control. Given what you have already lost." He says softly as he brushes the hair from the face of my angel who has become the company slut, sucking his thick Jewish uncircumcised cock.

"I'm sorry Dave. I'll suck your cock. Let's fuck Debbie together. I won't be able to cum, but at least we'll have Paris." I say too sweetly.

"Ooh, a bit too bitchy for my taste, and you will get your full taste of me. Let's try a test, shall we? Every minute, that red second hand reaches the top of the clock. I'm putting a very sharp scalpel here on the table. If you do not step forward and pick it up, Lilah will be very angry with you. So will Debbie. So will I. So will Peter, and Kevin, and Brad. Even your Mother will be angry. You must take a step each minute, or each of those people might die. You can save them, Jon-jon, but when you finally pick up the scalpel, you must cut your cock off with it. You can save Debbie if you take a step right now." Dave lectures me as he hands guide Debbie's head into a slower pace. He wants to take his time, enjoy her. I am so jealous I could cry.

I took a step. Even though I fought it, at the next minute, I took another.

"I have to warn you Jon-jon, every minute, every failure to keep yourself from taking a step makes the other side stronger, the next step easier, the final end overwhelming. Pretty soon you will rush past me and there will be blood everywhere. Debbie wants you to say uncle and fall to your knees. Lilah wants you to say uncle and fall to your knees. All the partners want you to cry out UNCLE! And fall to your knees. For god sakes son, save your mother and your father and your own goddamn cock and fall to your knees crying Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!" Dave demands.

"Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!" I cry out on my knees, sobbing.

Dave leaves me there, as Debbie worships his cock with her mouth, eyes fixed on him. I am still sobbing. He grunts, filling her mouth with his seed. When she has it all, she rushes to me, kissing me deeply, his acrid goo is like the bitterness of failure.

"You see Jon-jon, all we have to do to get you to do whatever we want is to talk to you. You will believe whatever we say. You will do whatever we say. I'm rather surprised that Lilah is such an adept, but on the other hand, she has been doing it for years. Almost all of the porn businesses you have as clients are, once you get through the labyrinth of shell companies, company owned businesses. We are a very old company, and we take care of our own. You are now eager to have Debbie participate in our reindeer games, and despite your own initial trepidation, you are now eager too." Dave says as he picks Debbie up and places her on an exam table.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers