What the Fuck? Ch. 02: RebellionBetrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

"What does the company want with us?" I ask hopefully.

"That secret does not lie with Charlotte. It lies with Lilah." He says as he bends down to lick Debbie's pussy. I slide down to suck his cock eagerly, so that he can get hard again to fuck her, sliding between his legs to kneel on the cold floor. His thick swarthy prick stretches my mouth, as I am hard from hearing my wife taking her pleasure from his mouth. I try to give him back that pleasure from mine, in a sloppy wet blowjob, playing and caressing his hairy balls, stroking his thick shaft, trying to make him come quickly so he can fuck my beloved wife as long and as hard has he wants. He should crave fucking her, anyone should, and I am now eager to help them. I know we will be sucking and fucking the rest of the day, and cannot for the life of me think of a better way to spend it.

Lilah was a little girl when she followed her father to the forbidden room in their basement. They had a big house, with lots of yard, and dogs, and lots of nooks and crannies for little girls to hide in so they would not be discovered. She saw the buttons he punched on the door to open the lock. After he left, she went in there, to see magazines, books, tapes and films. Some of them had her mother, doing the most unusual things with both men and women. Her mother came looking for her, and was very angry with her. They left the big house that same day and went far away.

When Lilah was a teenager, she went to her grandmother's house for a visit. Her Grandmother had a picture of her father when he was young. He was so handsome! She slipped the picture into her backpack, and kissed it every night before she went to sleep.

One day she was in class, and he appeared! A boy who looked just like her father when he was young! She had no idea what her father looked like, she could no longer remember because she hadn't seen him for years. But she knew this hot boy made her feel so excited she could not breathe! She had to have him!

There was a problem. He had a girlfriend, and Lilah could not even talk to him about her to run her down, get him to drop her like second hand news. But she could do that with everyone else.

The campaign against Debbie didn't work, in fact it backfired. When she told people what Debbie had done behind Jonathan's back, almost no one believed her. The ones that did thought it was because she was there and had joined in. So instead of turning Debbie's reputation into that of a slut, she turned her own reputation into that of a slut. But Lilah was learning, and learning fast.

Lilah became Debbie's girlfriend, particularly in that difficult phase when her bras no longer fit. She would go and try them on with her. When Debbie wasn't with Jonathan, she was with Lilah.

When the sharks began circling, drawn to those big breasts in the uplifting style Lilah always picked for Debbie, Lilah was delighted to help them. Jonathan was wary, so Lilah had to be discreet. Lilah arranged it so that she and Debbie went to a party with the football team. Lilah wasn't eighteen yet, so she didn't stay for the festivities. But word the next day about what happened spread through the school like wildfire. Too ashamed, Debbie broke it off with Jonathan, angry at his accusations, angrier still at herself because they were completely true. Lilah started to make her move.

Lilah's mother Dolores worked at a strip club as a waitress. A gardener who worked at the strip club as a bouncer, took her in his truck to school, and everybody thought he was her father. So she told him she would start walking to school. He told he that he couldn't do that, if anything happened to Delores or Lilah it would be better for him to be boiled alive in oil. Lilah said if he didn't let her walk to school on her own, she'd tell her mother he'd touched her, made her do things to him, and she was now no longer a virgin (which was actually true thanks to her dildo). Things were never the same with him after that, but she got her way.

So when Jonathan's folks separated due to an affair, she was right there at his side everyday on the walk to school, telling him about how her mom had been beaten by her dad and now there were restraining orders and everything. She took to the Goth world to express her "depression", but mostly because it made her even darker, more powerful, sexy and alive. Jonathan became her boyfriend, and she had to really work to stay in her Goth mode, instead of beaming, all Pollyanna, like nothing could ever go wrong because things were so right in the world. Lilah was head over heels in love, and doing everything she could to keep all of her illusions intact.

Lilah saw Debbie, Queen of the prom, and how much it hurt Jonathan to see her there with Tom, who often waived Debbie's small panties around like a trophy flag. Debbie had hurt her Jonathan, and the payback was going to be long and hard and deep.

Then she learned her Mother planned to reunite with her Father, her real Father, not her fake gardener dad. Lilah's world began to crumble. She told Jonathan they needed to see other people, because they would be going to different schools anyhow, just to let him down easy, even though it made her scream inside. Delores planned a trip for them to Las Vegas, to celebrate their reunion, although they had never actually divorced.

Lilah met him, so much older, so much different than his picture. Forceful, powerful, exuding sexual confidence and power at a level that reached really deep into her core. Perhaps one day Jonathan would get there, but she craved the man from the essence of her being. They had a suite on the top floor of the hotel casino, with a bedroom for the girls and a bedroom for him. Lilah began scheming overtime about how to seduce him.

He stayed out late, he'd gone to the casino, where she could not follow. Delores went to bed early. Lilah got up at dawn, and crept into his room. She pulled back the covers, then the sheet and looked at him, asleep on his back, a big thick cock sticking up in the air. Lilah was going to make certain he never left them again, make certain he had a reason to stay. She was eighteen now and could do as she wanted. His cock seemed to be softening, and she couldn't have that. She reached out to stroke it, and a thirty thousand watt bolt of lust struck down her back, connecting the lowest levels of her brain directly to her now wet cunt. She crawled into his bed naked, rubbing herself with one hand, while she stroked him with the other, very gently, so as not to wake him. Her mouth was drawn to him, so she enveloped his cock with her full soft lips. Gently, slowly, she sucked him, until the moment had arrived. She sped up touching her own clit, so that she was peaking, when he started spurting into her mouth and she ascended to Nirvana. Her future secured, she gave herself over to the climax.

The light came on and there was a scream.

"Peter! How could you?" Delores yells.

Another scream.

"Lilah! How could you?" Delores yells, as she grabs Lilah by the hair and drags her from the bed.

"What the Fuck?" Peter yells as the last drops of cum drip from his cock onto the bed.

Peter and Delores never did get back together, but Lilah got a future, a full boat ride through college pre-law, with her expenses paid, and a full boat ride to an ivy league school, all expenses paid. College was a training ground for Lilah, in more ways than one. After law school, she'd been guided by Peter to go to the firm of Lamont and Doheny, P.C., where she let loose the reindeer games on an unprecedented scale. His mission accomplished, clients protected, Peter invited her home as partner. In two years, the least amount of time allowed by the bylaws, she would be the fourth Senior Partner. But before that, there were reindeer games to be played, old scores to be settled, and a Jonathan to make hers until the end of time.

Debbie was deeply in love with Jonathan, almost from the day they met. He was so good looking. He had such good manners. He listened to her, and really considered her point of view. He was helpful, and despite being a really nice guy, a great kisser. When she became eighteen, she went on the pill, and they made out wherever they could. It thrilled Debbie the way he sucked her nipples, always guaranteeing a tingle in her silky tufts. Jon-Jon was quickly becoming an expert at parting her thighs, slipping his tongue between them, and taking her to heaven. She did the best to try and please him, but she'd never watched porn, and really didn't know how. So she'd confided in her best friend Lilah, who'd come up with a solution.

It was Tom Watts fall pool party, while the folks were out of town. Lilah had snagged them a couple of beers, and Debbie ended up drinking almost all of both of them. Lilah helped her cover up with a t-shirt, then explained it would be better without the top. Julia, who was Lilah's other busty friend, a redhead as hot as the hair implied, would teach her to suck cock properly. Lilah made quick work of getting her top off and the t-shirt back on, and Debbie was all smiles as all the guys checked her out, their eyes bugging out. Lilah put the top in her purse, knowing she was heading for the exit.

Then Lilah bumped her into the pool.

The cold water felt good, but as she strode out of the pool, people started clapping. The t-shirt has shrink wrapped to her breasts, her nipples stiff, as Julia, the true biggest slut in the school, pulls her over by the side of the patio, kneeling in the soft dirt.

"Just do what I do, darlin', and you'll be just fine. Just pretend it's a milkshake. Stroke it into your mouth like a Popsicle. Swallow all the spitting snake has to offer and move on to your next guy. They will play with your tits, get over it. When you get the hang of it, start stroking the guys who are waiting, otherwise we will be here all night. Help me suck off the first guy, he's got the hots for you." the bosomy redhead said as she pulled her top down, and Tom stepped up in front of them, yanked his trunks down, and fisted a dick much larger than Jon-jon's. Debbie giggles in response.

"Something funny?" Tom asks.

"Yeah. Your wang is huge." Debbie giggles again.

"You want to help me kiss it?" Julia says as she starts licking the tip, replacing Tom's hand with her own, while pulling him toward Debbie.

"Yeah. Yeah I do." Debbie says as the tingle between her legs gets stronger. The football team closes into a huddle to keep everybody else from seeing the two sluts, back to back, sucking their cocks, one very good at it and getting better, one just learning as the ropes of Tom's cum splash on her face.

Debbie closes her eyes to keep the spunk out, one of her cousins got conjunctivitis from her boyfriend splooging in her eye. It has the desired effect for her of making them anonymous, they could all be Jon-Jon, as least until they come in her mouth. But Julia has other ideas.

Butterfly kisses flicker over her face, as gentle hands play with her nipples. Her eyes are clean now, and a cock swings in front of her face. She reaches out to take it, opens her mouth to suck it, hearing the "guka-guka-guka" of Julia sucking cock behind her. She too strokes the cock with her mouth, in a "guk-guk-guk-guk" uptempo rhythm. Hands are grabbing her nipples hard now, squeezing her breasts, copping the feel the always wanted. Now they were doing it right in front of everybody, so she could never deny it. She could never deny the bonfire it lit in her pussy, and it takes all of her self control not to just flip over on her back, turning her first blowbang into a gangbang.

There was a lot of wood for that bonfire. Almost thirty guys, which left about thirty girls alone and suddenly very inquisitive about what was going on. The huddle blocks them from seeing directly, until one gets the idea of laying down on the soft grass and being slid in between the guys legs, like a tray into an oven. It is an oven, an oven of lust, the power of a single live group sex act magnified as other girls around the circle slid in for their own view. They were fair about it, they all took turns, but most of them felt the burn in their own pussies, and learned about exactly who had the best equipment to play in the ovens being fired up between their own legs.

Debbie is in full-on cockslut mode, the variety of cum on her tongue like a banquet, as she strokes a different guy in each hand, tries to suck all the snake milk out of the cock in her mouth, and has like five guys mashing her boobs with their hands. Somebody is fingering her pussy, pushing aside the string bikini bottom which is more of a sopping wet rag, and since the hand comes from behind her, it can only be Julia. Debbie gives up on the three at a time, having to focus very hard just to deal with the one in front of her, so she wraps one hand around his thick cock, sliding the other back between Julia's legs, just untying her bikini bottom, then thrusting her thumb into Julia's hot twat, curling her fingers around to play one of her flute solos on her clit. Julia responds with a deep throaty growl, untying Debbie's bikini, and doing the same to her. Time seems very fluid, as Debbie enters a dreamlike or trancelike state, of cum and cocks, and cooze.

Finally guys begin to peel off, one by one, then in a flood, until it is just her and Julia, sucking on Tom's big hard cock, flicking their tongues over his shaft, flicking her tongues over each other, then kissing each other on the tip and with the tip of his cock. He pulls them up, taking them upstairs to the master bedroom. Tom falls on top of her, spearing into her oven, daring her to burn the skin off his cock with her heat. Julia slides in beside her, kissing her nipples, then kissing her mouth as she fingers Debbie's clit. Debbie would be coming from Tom's big cock alone, but to have a traitor, another female, making her cum, using everything she knows against her -- it is too much.

Her first threesome, something she'd promised to Jonathan, and then she is crying, sobbing, cumming, ashamed, on fire, in lust, a titanic storm of emotions flooding her until she passes out. She awakens later to find herself laying on pillows, her ass propped up the highest, as Tom strokes into her, and Julia's firebush right in front of her face. She doesn't remember tasting it, so she sticks out her tongue, finding it like a fishy version of Tom's cum, then just as her tongue begins to explore Julia's lewdly spread dripping cunt, Tom's cock strokes across the front wall of her cunt, detonating a bomb of a climax which takes her into sleep.

When she finally wakes up for good, she can see it is now daylight, and is grateful Lilah told her parents that Debbie was sleeping over. Someone is licking her pussy, and Debbie is responding, hips flexing involuntarily.

"Tom, please stop. I'm so sore. I can't possibly go again." Debbie complains.

"Not Tom." Julia says, as she tries to go back to licking.

Debbie rolls over. "I'm not gay."

"Neither am I dear, but that didn't stop either one of us from licking each other out over and over. Besides, I'm addicted to Tom's cum, and you still have some of it -- hell, even most of it -- still inside you. Let Auntie Julia kiss your pretty pussy and get it out -- pretty pussy please?" Julia begs, as they laugh.

Julia rotates over Debbie, placing her thighs on either side of Debbie's head as she dives back in to feast on Debbie's slick snatch. Drops of cum are falling out of Julia's fire red snatch, at first an annoyance, then a treat, then something Debbie does not want to let go to waste. She is fingering deeply into Julia to get every drop out, the sucking and licking all around her pussy, from her clit through her vulva, into her slick creamy cunt, sucking and cleaning fingers, then starting all over again. Julia is doing the same, as they 69 into climax after climax, hips bucking, thrashing their pussies into each other's faces. Debbie finally explores into a ball of light, as the thrashing of Julia's pubic bone almost breaks her nose. They fall apart.

Panting, wheezing, Debbie feels like her bladder is going to burst. She vaguely remembers being brought beers to wash down the cum that didn't taste so good, but has no idea how many she drank. She remembers more of the threesome with Julia. She finds the bathroom, then stumbles down the stairs naked to try to find Tom and her clothes.

"Hey, have you seen my clothes?" she asks gently, as Tom tries to clean up after the party, cups and bottle and trash everywhere.

"I hung them on the line by the laundry room door, couldn't find the top, somebody probably took it as a souvenir. God, even after all you went through, you still look gorgeous." Tom grins.

"A thoroughly jizzed well fucked slut. Not gorgeous." Debbie objects.

"The jizzed part, well the guys did do that. The well fucked part? That was only Julia and I, nobody else. The slut part? My mom likes sex every bit as much as you do, hell, they are at a swingers convention in Chicago right now. Is my mom a slut? Dad and I don't think so. A sexual woman is a threat to most men, a joy to us." Tom explained, then adds "Sorry about the hickeys."

Debbie races back into the downstairs bathroom, finding her body is covered with hickeys, marks from her throat to her ankles, but especially on her ass cheeks, breasts, and inner thighs.

Enraged and ashamed, she throws on her suit bottom and t-shirt. Sliding on her flip flops, she rushes out the door. She cannot go home, but she has some clothes stashed at Lilah's. Perhaps, if she tells her everything, her best friend can help her make sense of what happened, tell her what to do.

The following Monday at school, she walks down the hall, dressed down in her sweats, as everyone points, a few laugh, but mostly they whisper. Her face is red with shame as she bends her head so that she doesn't have to meet their eyes. Then Tom and his crew come in the side door, like they had timed their entrance to match hers, but halfway in the building so she would have no escape. A hush drops over the hallway like a curtain.

Tom removes his letterman's jacket, places it on her shoulders, kisses her briefly on the lips, and puts his arm around her shoulders. Applause breaks out as his wingmen form up on each side, a phalanx of an escort, one of pride and acceptance, not shame and rejection. When they get to her locker, she tries to take the jacket off, but his big hand stops her.

"The jacket is yours. I'll get another one. Kiss me, and promise you will see me again?" Tom asks wistfully.

They kiss as romantically as the circumstances allow, then pull apart as the first class bell rings.

"I would love to see you again." Debbie says as she grabs her books and shuffles off to class.

Later that day, the one person she did not want to see caught up with her. They were supposed to have lunch, but by now he must have heard what happened over the weekend.

"So is that it now? You fuck the whole football team?" Jonathan explodes, right in her face.

"No, Jonathan, I did not and do not fuck the whole football team." Debbie objects, knowing that much is true.

"But you are wearing their flag of protection. Only Julia has one of those, and we know what she does to get it." Jonathan charges.

"So are you saying Julia and I are the team sluts? What the Fuck does that make you, team cuckold?" Debbie rages back.

"All I know is that if you wear that jacket the rest of the day, much less any longer, everybody at this school is going to know you lettered in team fucking. You will be Tom's slut, Tom's whore, for the rest of your life." Jonathan rages.

"Well at least Tom treats me like a woman and I'm sure he knows how to satisfy one. I'd rather be his whore than your girlfriend!" Debbie rages back and stomps off, hands balled into fists.

craigool
craigool
865 Followers