What the Future Brings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over in front of you, pulling down a set of shackles which hung from the ceiling, the rafters having been reinforced to hold either of us with no problem. I kicked the set of chains apart which were securely bolted into a metal plate in the floor, the sound loud as you let a soft sigh escape your lips and I motioned for you to come closer. You moved obediently, woodenly as you still held the crop and I positioned you saying, "Your legs apart m'lady, you may have to stretch a bit but I promise your reward will be worth it."

You did and I took one of the metal irons, slipping it around your ankle and shutting it, the lock slipping into place as I moved quickly, capturing the second as well. You tottered a bit, your legs spread and I wasted little time in pulling down one shackle, capturing your wrist and then the other before plucking the crop from your hand saying, "Thank you, I'll take this now, I'll be needing it shortly." I tried, I really tried using each of the available "toys', implements of her desires though by the time I was done it was clear I was in over my head, her desire exceeding my minimal knowledge as I finally set her free, her body with a sigh falling into my arms, her breath warm against my neck.

I took a deep breath my eyes cast downward as I looked at this exquisite creature and it dawned on me that I was falling in love. In love with a woman who I knew had spent almost her entire life in servitude, in slavery. She had needs, desires, "requirements" if you will and I knew little or nothing of them but at that moment I would have sold my soul for that knowledge. Knowledge was power that was a saying I had used to amass my fortune, to run my company but at the moment, I felt like a child entering the world for the first time, a clean slate, a mind waiting. Gazing at you I forced a bit of a smile to my face as I spoke softly, drawing your attention saying, "What I desire Michelle is to know more about your...the things you must have to survive, can you help me to learn about them?"

This time your smile seemed genuine, your eyes alive as you responded, "I can download all of the information you require m'lord in your sleep chamber, would you like for me to do so?" I nodded my agreement as you stood, walking quickly back down the stairs and into our bedroom. It took you only a few minutes to do so, my mind racing, wondering what I would learn, if I would be able to provide you with something so vastly different from anything I had ever experienced in my life. As I sat on the couch, seeing you in the corner of my eye moving around the room, a slight smile on your face as you went about your task I was happy to know I had at least provided you with that but I so desperately wanted to do more, to be more to you.

Finally you walked into the living room, your hand reaching out to mine and as I pulled myself to my feet you took me like an obedient child into the bedroom where the apparatus awaited. I had purchased the latest development in subliminal learning, all in preparation to learn a different language for an upcoming business venture on Mars, never dreaming it would be utilized in such a manner. I stopped, looking down at the chamber and seeing there was not just one set of sensors set up, there were two.

Turning to look at you I saw your shy smile as you said, "I thought it best m'lord if I were to assist you, to guide you in your learning. The subject matter I believe is foreign to you and I perhaps can be of assistance. Will you allow me the pleasure of doing so, please?" I nodded, trusting you to know what was best and you began to remove my clothing, the sensors having to be attached to the skin in order to send their electronic impulses into the cerebral cortex. Finally, I stood there, naked and I must admit, so concerned about where this might lead that I could not have physically reacted to you if I even wanted to. It mattered little, you paid no heed as you helped me into the chamber and I lay down so that you could "wire" me, I believe the correct phraseology was.

I lay there, feeling like I couldn't sleep if my life depended upon it as you slipped easily from your garments, laying down in the capsule beside me, your hands quickly moving, placing the sensors in their correct pattern and it was soothing to hear your voice say softly over the sound of the machine coming to life, the lid slowly closing, "Please m'lord, close your eyes and breath deeply. I have been trained in the use of the sleep chamber and I promise I will keep you safe. Trust me." Those were the last two words I remembered as I did as you asked, the blackness rushing toward me, the journey to knowledge beginning.

The rush from darkness into the light was startling, my cry loud in my ears though I felt your hand slip through mine and your voice reassuring me, "It's alright m'lord, simply relax and let your eyes begin to focus, it will take them a moment to do so." I could feel my heart racing but I forced myself to try and breathe normally and moments later I could see the vision before me. The young woman was beautiful, her long red hair falling down to almost her knees but her face was etched in what I saw at first was agony but in further reflection was erotic bliss.

The man who stood behind her did so with a whip, his face hidden from view, a mask obscuring his features. He struck, the lash across her bare back, her scream of pain yet tinged with another sound, almost joyous as I looked on, unable to take my eyes away and I heard your voice say, "For years m'lord there have been those who have found their pleasure in the giving or the receiving of pain. It was most prevalent in the twentieth century though there have been many advancements since that time."

The vision seemed to shift in front of my eyes, the two literally changing places but the man now seen to be bound severely, his body encased by rope, his mouth filled with some form of apparatus, his eyes wild as he watched the woman, a spectator only as she allowed her hands to delve between her legs, teasing him, tormenting him with her desire while he was incapable of taking part or finding his own fulfillment. "You see here m'lord, there are other ways to torment, the man here requires bondage and the woman enjoys the power she holds, she lords over him, both of them finding their own pleasure if you will." Watching, the woman pushed the man backwards, his body toppling as she positioned herself over his sex and with a cry of satisfaction, she impaled herself upon him.

Your voice filled my mind as I listened to, "During these times many of these people would utilize stimulants known as alcohol and drugs in order to provide them with an additional feeling of freedom. As the years have passed there have been as I said before many advancements until now we have found that the only thing needed truly is pain. Let me show you." With that the scene again shifted but this time when it reappeared it did so to reveal you as a young woman, your body still beautiful but not quite as lush with the promise of pleasure as the figure who stood beside me saying, "When I was first sent into servitude I was one of the initial recipients of the study provided by Doctor Levell, the woman you see walking towards me now." I turned, seeing a stern looking figure approaching, her face registering no emotion as she walked up to Michelle and said simply, "You have disappointed me greatly Michelle, you must be punished."

Once again, like a portion of a play moving toward another scene I saw you, your body floating underwater, a single tube providing you with oxygen but your eyes were open, though they showed no response, no movement, simply an existence. "You see m'lord, when we were "punished" it was to be placed in a water filled room, our bodies shut down only allowing us to survive but not to respond. We felt nothing, were unable to move, incapable of speech, simply being. For some it brought on madness, others simply lost the will to live; only I survived only to be shown a new way of living, more intoxicating than any neither drug nor alcohol. I will give you a demonstration."

The scene which appeared before my eyes once again brought back the reflection of you from years past and as I watched in horror I watched as they performed rituals upon your body, your cries loud, and your screams announcing your pain. Your voice this time while still remaining level wavered a bit as you said, "By the introduction of pain followed by pleasure I was taken down this path, day in and day out until I needed it as much as you need the air to breath. You will see that in the end I am allowed my release, the completion of my pleasure, the pain the precursor, something I must have now in order to be fulfilled." You squeezed my hand, my eyes turning to you, so beautiful, your smile as warm as you said softly, "Will you give me that which I must have m'lord? No one has ever honored me in such a way while under their employ. Will you be the first?"

I looked on as you came, your back arching, your breasts a bright red from the many bites and torturous attention that had been given to them. You cry was one of fulfillment, your body literally thrashing with the force of your climax and as I turned and saw you watching, you too were trembling, a single tear falling down your cheek but with a smile playing across your lips. My heart at that moment went out to you and I swore I would do whatever I could to not only please you but to keep you forever. It was only when the darkness began to return, the journey nearing its end that I heard your voice say softly, "There is one thing else m'lord, one other way that I can sustain my existence but it would require..." and with that the words trailed off, leaving me like a dream, it's fragments disjointed as I tried desperately to capture them but to no avail.

As the darkness returned to light, I returned to the sanctity of my home, the covering for the chamber releasing and as I looked over at you I saw how beautiful you were in repose, an angel perhaps come to earth. Your eyes slowly opened as I held tight to the final words, the sentence you had started to say yet never to finish. "Tell me, you must tell me; do you remember what you were going to say Michelle, do you?" You smiled, pulling yourself up gracefully, as comfortable in your own skin as if it were quite natural to you. "Yes m'lord, I indeed do remember but I fear you may not wish to hear of it." I shook my head, my voice rising in its intensity, "I must Michelle, you must tell me, you will tell me, won't you?" You nodded, your eyes looking directly into mine as they grew a bit darker, more mysterious as you replied, "I must m'lord, as I have told you, I can hide nothing from you, remember?"

You took my hand, leading me over to the bed where we sat down, next to one another. "Do you remember m'lord, in our journey, when the man lay at the feet of his captor, the woman who found her pleasure, tormenting him by keeping him from joining her?" I nodded, wondering where you were going with this but soon I found out. "I'm sure you remember it, but do you remember your body's reaction to it, how you grew aroused, inflamed at the sight of him in his bondage?" I could feel the blush, the redness rush to my face as you smiled in return, reaching up to touch my face while saying, "It is nothing to be ashamed of m'lord, 'tis a wonderful reaction to such things. Just before we returned what I was telling you is that there is one other way I can fulfill my desires and that is for another to experience them at my hand. For you to submit to me at times, thus freeing me from my need, you serving in my stead."

I sat there, feeling my body begin to shake, listening to her words and trying to remember, to focus on what I had witnessed and how I might have reacted. It was then you leaned in close, your lips finding my ear and whispering, "Bound, gagged m'lord, at my feet, at my mercy, I can tell it is a fantasy, a desire you might have kept hidden forever if not for finding me, isn't that true?"

Once again I could feel the heat rising, my body flush with your words, with the visual recollection, with wonder at what it might truly feel like. I tried to speak but words failed me, my breathing ragged as I was overwhelmed by everything that had happened. You didn't stop, your breath warm against my skin, your words hypnotizing me, "Tonight you will discover something about yourself that you never dared dream possible m'lord, tonight you will walk the path I have taken and join me as one. Tonight, you shall be mine."

<>THE END...FOR NOW.

12