What The Future Holds Ch. 02

Story Info
Buffy and Angel love in Hawaii.
3k words
3
20.2k
00

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The next day Buffy woke up with Angel's arms wrapped around her. She felt such happiness. She was finally going to spend the rest of her life with Angel. Buffy turned around to face Angel and realized that he was already awake.

"Morning," Angel said with a smile across his face.

"Morning," Buffy said and placed a kiss on Angel's lips.

As much as Angel wanted to continue kissing Buffy he stopped. Buffy moaned at the lost of Angel's lips.

"Buffy we can't stay in bed all day. I know it's our honeymoon, but we have to visit the beautiful sights and have fun in the beach."

"I think staying in bed is a great idea. Besides I like having your big, strong arms around me," she said looking up at Angel with love in her eyes.

"Buffy," Angel said with a serious tone.

"Alright, alright! You win. But if we get to see the sights I might as well go shopping. I promised everyone that I'd get them something."

Angel got up from bed and grabbed his boxers and put them on. He then called room service and ordered breakfast for the both of them. He ordered Buffy's favorite eggs, bacon and toast with orange juice. He was amazed at the thought of being a father. A smile was swept across his face. He thought that after what had happened with Gregory their first born that Buffy wouldn't be able to conceive. I guess fate had mysterious ways.

Buffy was watching Angel from a far and she noticed that he had a smile on his face. She was wondering what was Angel thinking about. Buffy slowly approached Angel.

"A penny for your thoughts."

"Huh?"

"Angel, you seem to be far off somewhere?"

"I was just thinking."

"About?" She looked at him pleadingly.

"If you want to know. I was thinking about the fact that I'm going to be a Dad again." Angel stepped over and placed his hand on Buffy's stomach. He then bent down and kissed it.

"So I'll be seeing you soon," He said to her stomach.

Buffy left and headed towards the bathroom. Angel quickly joined her. They both washed each other. Then they stepped out and got dressed. Angel was dressed in a white T-shirt, which accentuated his broad shoulders and muscular chest. He also wore khaki shorts and sandals. Angel fixed his hair by applying gel and coifing his hair with his usual spikes. Buffy on the hand wore a pink halter-top that showed her mid drift with black shorts and platform sandals. She pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail. Angel headed towards the door because he heard the bell rang. Buffy had a surprise for him.

She stepped out of the bedroom to see such a huge breakfast displayed before her. She couldn't believe that Angel ordered all this food. Then it occurred to her that after last night's love making they really didn't have the energy to eat anything. Angel tipped the bellboy and brought their food over to the table. They ate and fed each other.

They headed out of the balcony of their of suite to arrive at the beach. Buffy found a spot and dropped her beach bag on to the sand. She took off her halter-top to reveal an emerald bikini that accentuated her eyes. She then took off her shorts. Angel looked at her and said,

"You're not wearing that! Every man here is gawking at you."

"Angel, honey I'm not wearing it for them. I'm wearing it for your eyes only."

Angel couldn't accept the fact that Buffy was wearing such a skimpy bikini. Even though he really liked how the curves of her body were just right on the bikini. He then proceeded and took off his shirt and shorts. Buffy just gasped at the sight of him. His body was so sculpted and well defined. She even thought that he looked even better then the first time she met him.

"Buffy? Are you okay?" he said waving a hand over her face.

"Yeah. You complained about my outfit, but I notice every girl on the beach is eyeing you like as if they want to jump you."

Angel revealed a pair of black trunks that weren't too tight, but just tight enough to see his firm behind. Angel pulled the blanket out of Buffy's bag and laid it on the sand. Angel sat down and Buffy took out the suntan lotion and started to apply some on her legs and arms. Buffy then said, "Angel, honey could you apply some lotion for me on my back."

Angel complied. Buffy lay on her chest while Angel's strong hands applied the lotion. He gently rubbed the lotion on her back massaging her muscles. Buffy felt the tension in her muscles slowly drifting away by Angel's touch.

'"That feels so good."

"I'm glad you liked it." He continued and then stopped. It was Buffy's turn to apply lotion on his back. Buffy knew she was going to enjoy every moment of this. She started to rub his shoulders and gently massages his muscles. Angel was enjoying the feeling of her fingers on his back. She did this for a few more minutes and then stopped.

They both lied on the towel and Buffy puts on her sunglasses for the brightness of the Hawaiian yellow sun. Angel closed his eyes and lets the warmth of the sun beat against his chest.

About two hours later Angel was being awakened by soft kisses on his chest. The kisses were then trailing up his chest, to his jaw and then to his lips. He deepened the kiss that Buffy was giving him.

"Oh! Willow more!" In the back of Angel's mind he knew that Buffy wasn't going to like this.

"So you think I’m Willow huh? You've been thinking about her the whole time while I was kissing you," she said as she hit him on his chest and stood up and walked away. Angel stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Buffy I was only kidding, I swear. I could never think about Willow in that way." Angel had his hands up for defense.

"You better be kidding. Cause I hope the next time we make love you won't be shouting out Cordelia's name instead of mine."

Angel moved up closer to Buffy and cupped her cheeks and said,

"Buffy don't worry I wouldn't love your friends the way I love you. I'm not saying that they don't look attractive, but I fell in love with you not them." He then proceeded and brought his head down and kissed Buffy very softly. Buffy didn't want the kiss to end so she deepened it even more. Angel then pulled away.

"Let's head to the water before it gets dark." The water was blue with traces turquoise. It was clean and clear.

Buffy was reluctant to go. So Angel just picked her up and ran towards the water and dropped her.

"Oh, you're going to get it mister! Nobody messes with the slayer and doesn't pay."

Angel had this look on his face like he was frightened by Buffy's words. He then gave Buffy a half-smile. Buffy then headed over to Angel and started splashing water all over him. He tried to escape from Buffy's attack, but he just didn't seem to. Buffy then went under the water and grabbed Angel's legs and pulled him down. Angel couldn't believe what just had happened to him. He came for air and just looked at Buffy. Angel thought okay two could play this game. He did the same, but when Buffy came up for air he started tickling her.

"I'm sorry! I promise to not do that to you ever again," Buffy said in between giggles.

"You promise?"

"I promise." In the back of her mind though she knew that she'd probably be able get him back.

Angel grabbed Buffy by the waist and pulled in for a kiss. The water against Buffy's body was warm as well the heat between them. He pulled away and said,

"We better get going. I have plans for us tonight."

They both headed back to the suite and got ready for tonight. Angel decided to let Buffy go before him. She was reluctant and wanted Angel to join her. She came out and Angel grabbed his clothes and headed for the shower. Buffy didn't know where Angel was taking her so she decided to dress really simple. She wore a simple blue dress that reached her ankle that had a slit up on her right that reached just slightly above her knee. Her hair was up in a French twist. She wore minimal make and jewelry. She also had a pair of black heels that had straps.

Angel was already dressed inside the bathroom. He shaved because he noticed that his stubble was starting to show. He wore a white shirt with black slacks and shoes. Angel stepped out and noticed how beautiful his wife looked before him.

"You look beautiful," he said looking at her with love in his eyes.

"You're not bad looking your self."

"I guess we better get going. We don't want to be late."

"Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise, but I know you'll like it."

They both left the suite and Buffy quickly grabbed her camera before heading out the door. On the arrival to their destination Buffy was curious as to what Angel had planned. The hotel had recommended Angel a restaurant that served really great seafood. The restaurant had a Hawaiian effect to it. It had floral paintings and candles lit by each table. The atmosphere was set for a romantic mood.

As they entered Angel told the Matre'd that he had reservations for two under Reilly. They placed the newlywed couple by the terrace. A waiter came by and said, "Hello, my name is Marc and I'll be taking your order for tonight." The waiter wasn't really paying attention to Angel at all. He was focusing all his attention onto Buffy. Buffy noticed and gave him a bright smile. Angel just cleared his throat and said,

"I'd like to have the 4lb lobster. Honey, what would you like?"

"I think I'll get the sautéed shrimp platter."

"What would you like to drink with your meal?"

"I think will have red wine and that's all," Angel said glaring at the young man. The waiter noticed and realized maybe he shouldn't have been so friendly with the man's girlfriend. If the waiter knew better he would have known that Buffy was Angel's wife.

"Oh wait! Could you take a picture of us? I'd really appreciate it."

Angel glared at Buffy. He couldn't believe that Buffy was allowing this man to take a picture of them. "Of course." He took the camera from Buffy and took the picture of the couple.

"Angel, sweetie why were giving the such evil glances." She looked at Angel's hand and gently rubbed him with her fingertips.

"Don't tell me that you didn't notice that he was flirting with you. He hardly noticed that I was here."

"Now you know how I felt when you took me out to dinner back in Sunnydale and the waitress was gawking at you. I was to busy looking at my gorgeous husband right across from me."

Angel couldn't believe that Buffy remembered that moment. It was so long ago. Tonight was just going to be him and Buffy. There food came and they ate. Once in a while they would look up at each and smile. Finally music came on and Angel asked,

"May I have this dance?" He had his hand out waiting for Buffy.

Buffy took his hand and stood up and went to the dance floor. She placed her head on his shoulder and listened to music playing. Her arms were wrapped Angel's neck. Angel had his arms wrapped around her waist.

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance

For a break that would make it okay

There's always some reason to feel not good enough

And it's hard at the end of the day

I need some distraction or a beautiful release

Memories seep from my veins

Let me be empty and weightless and maybe

I'll find some peace tonight

Buffy was listening to the lyrics of the song. It felt as if she had went through all this pain. And she did. Angel and her went through so much so they could be together. Giles. The Council. Then there were the harsh words that they said to each other.

In the arms of the angel far away from there

From this, dark cold hotel, and the endlessness that you fear

You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie

You're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here

She was definitely in the arms of her angel. Angel was there to comfort her and she was there to comfort him.

"You're the slayer. Kevin obviously has no clue what it's like to be you."

She buried herself in Angel's chest. "He doesn't understand. Nobody does."

Through her sobs, Buffy could have sworn she heard Angel whisper. "I would understand."

Buffy saw him shivering in the cold. She put the comforter around his shoulders to warm. "I can't explain why I love you; there's not one single reason I can pinpoint and say why. It's a combination of everything.

So tired of this straight line, and everywhere you turn

There's vultures and thieves at your back

The storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies

That you make up for all that you lack

It won't make no difference, escape one last time

It's easier to believe

In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness

That brings me to my knees

"You arranged this, didn't you? You called the Council," Buffy accused him.

"Listen to me. Angel has to go through these tests eventually. It is better for him to go through them now while things are quiet. To answer your question, yes I called the Council. But that was before I knew of your intimate relationship with him," lied Giles.

She exhaled loudly. "But if I ever find out that you set this up to keep us apart, I'll never forgive you, Giles. Never." Without bothering to say goodbye, Buffy left the room.

"We only did what was best for you."

Angel took a deep breath. "We as you in and Giles?'

"Yes, Angel. I have taken upon myself to secure you a job on the Hellmouth in Cleveland," Mr. Symthe told him.

"Cleveland? No, my life, my home is in Sunnydale."

"Not anymore. You leave for Cleveland in two days."

Angel pounded his fist on the table. "No! Everyone I care about, everyone I love in Sunnydale."

"I'm sorry. You asked to be stationed on the Hellmouth and I arranged for it."

He shook his head in disbelief. "You know, I never thought I'd be forced to choose the life between the life I've always wanted and the woman I love. I've always wanted to be a Watcher. My whole life, I grew up knowing about what goes bump in the night and wanted to help in the fight against those things. And the Watcher's Council took care of me growing up. But now that I have fallen in love, you think you can tell me that I can't be with her? No, I don't think so. If you force me to chose between he two of you, you may not like my choice."

He glared at her, seeing the hatred in her eyes. "I love you. But apparently you're not the girl I thought you were. You're acting like a brat."

"And you are so perfect, right?" she shot back, "Do I need to bring up the fact that you tried to rape me?"......

"What's that saying? Hindsight is twenty-twenty, Angel. You're nothing but a no-good, arrogant, lying rapist. And I want you out of my house; out of my life!"

Angel, so angered by everything she said, didn't object. "That's fine with me. I don't want to be here any more than you want me here. At least I finally got to see your true colors before I married you. Buffy, you really are a spoiled brat. All you ever cared about was your self. You haven't changed at all from the girl you claim you used to be."

In the arms of the angel far away from here

From this dark, cold hotel room, and endlessness that you feel

You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie

You're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here

You're in the he arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here

As the song ended Buffy lifted her head and looked into Angel's brown eyes. She had tears in her eyes.

"Honey, why are you crying?" Angel asked his eyes full of concern.

"It's nothing."

Angel didn't believe a word she said. "If it was nothing then why are you crying?" He then led her off the dance floor and they sat back down on their table.

"I was just thinking about what we went through to get where we are now."

"Oh. I was doing the same thing. Let's forget about it. We are on our honeymoon. I don't want you thinking about Giles, The Watcher's Council or anyone else for that matter. It's just Buffy and Angel."

Buffy always loved how Angel made her forget about everything else and focused on them. "How do you know how to say the right thing to cheer me up?"

"That's what a husband is for. To let his wife know that she is the most important person in his life." He then leaned over the table and gave Buffy a sweet, gentle kiss. He let go of her lips and said, "I think we should go."

They both left the restaurant and walked back to their room. Buffy didn't mind that they didn't have to make love tonight. She just wanted to have Angel in her arms to comfort her. And that's exactly what happened.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers