What The Future Holds Ch. 12

Story Info
Angel's second day back at Sunnydale High.
1.5k words
4.33
17.5k
00

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

12

Angel's second day back at Sunnydale High was a success. Everything was working out more or less. His students getting along with another well that was a different story altogether. Buffy on the other hand had her fair share of students. Some were too emotional, others were silent, and then there were the talkative ones. Part of her wondered why she chose this job. Before Angel started his class Jo went up to him.

"Mr. Reilly, is it okay if I leave now?" Jo asked.

"Gee you're dying to leave my class quickly. I didn't realize I was that boring," Angel said as if she hurt his feelings.

"No, your not. Trust me," Jo said with a smile.

"Yes, you can go. I'll give Michelle your assignment."

Jo left and headed for the guidance counselor's office. As she walked down the halls she thought, 'Oh, joy. I'm going to talk and share my feelings. This is going to be one experience I'll never forget.'

Buffy was sitting in her office reading a Cosmo magazine. There was an interesting article that caught her attention. Just when she was about to turn on her radio a knock was on her door.

"Come in."

A young girl entered her office dressed in navy blue shirt and black slacks. Her dark brown hair was up in a ponytail. She wore no makeup. The only make she had on was her vanilla lip balm. Buffy held out her hand and said, "Good Morning, my name's Mrs. Reilly."

"Good Morning, my name's Joanne, but you can call me Jo."

"Alright, Jo. Have a seat."

Both women sat down. Before Buffy could start Jo interrupted her.

"Mrs. Reilly, you wouldn't happen to be related to Mr. Reilly?"

Buffy blushed slightly. She loved hearing people speak about Angel. "Yes, we are related. He's my husband."

"Wow. He's such a great teacher. He's do good looking." Jo just realized that she slipped her tongue about her History teacher. 'Great now she probably thinks I'm some kind psychopath.'

"Thanks. I know that's why I married him. Don't worry I'm not mad at you. You have the right to state opinions."

"I guess I should start off with why I'm here. Mr. Reilly suggested that you could help me out with a situation I'm dealing with. Let me tell you this I'm not much of a talker when it comes to my feelings."

Buffy looked at this girl and noticed that there was some hidden torment built up inside of her. She hoped there would be some way she could help her.

"Okay. So tell me about your self or what's really bothering you. Whatever you feel like talking about. I won't pressure you,' she said with a smile.

Jo thought about what she was going to say. She gathered her thoughts and started off.

"First off. I'm not going to be touchy feely or be one with my inner self. I don't deal with that shit. What I'll tell you id how I hate cliques," Jo said sarcastically.

Buffy was like, 'Oh great she's sarcastic, opinionated and straightforward. I like this girl. She reminds me of Xander, Angel and myself. But yet I have this feeling she has this shyness about herself like Willow.'

"Have you ever felt that you don't fit into any activities or cliques? Well that's me. I have always been the good student, friend and a good listener, but the thing that irritated me the most was the popular girl. She always seemed to have the guys. It's not that I don't have guy friends. I do. It's just most of them see me as Jo's cool, Jo's a good friend, and a Jo's a great listener."

"So in other words part of your self was not being seen by your male friends."

"Right. As I was saying it's not that I'm very pretty, but I'm not ugly either. So I figured that something was wrong with me. Maybe I need to act flaky and stupid to get a guy's attention."

"No, You don't. A young woman with her own opinions and straight forwardness tends to intimidate a man. But that doesn't mean he's not interested."

Jo thought, 'Hey, she's not bad at all. I like her.'

"But I feel that people like Freny get everything in the end."

"Don't think that. I use to be one of those stuck up girls, but when I moved here things changed for me. Trust me you'll meet the right guy and you'll know he's the one."

"Is that how you felt, when you first saw Mr. Reilly?" Jo asked out of curiosity.

"Actually when I first met Angel I fell for him, but I was going out with someone at the time," she said with a smile.

"I would've dumped my boyfriend and go out with him in a heartbeat. So how did you keep in touch with Mr. Reilly?"

Buffy realized that Angel's student was very curious. For some strange reason she didn't mind telling her about her relationship with Angel. She laughed and said, "Angel and I kept in touch very easily. He was my History tutor back when I was in Sunnydale High."

"Hmm. Interesting. I know I told you that he was good looking, please don't tell him that? If he finds out, then he'll probably think that I'm only in the class to stare at him."

"Don't worry your secret's safe with me. If I were in the same position you were in I'd probably feel the same way. As for Freny don't let get to you. In the end you'll get your revenge."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy arrived home Angel. He told her he had some papers to correct and would be home shortly. Buffy changed into a tank top and pajama bottoms. She headed for the kitchen and started to make dinner. By the time dinner was ready Angel arrived to the aroma of spaghetti and meatballs. He placed his jacket on the chair, loosened his tie, and walked into the kitchen.

"So I can sense that someone cooked. Smells delicious. Is this my wife or has someone possessed her?" He walked over and placed his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her head.

"You think I'm possessed huh? I can cook simple things. I'm not a master chef like some people I know." She turned around to face him without leaving his embrace.

"So honey how was your day?" she asked.

"It's the same. I'm just waiting for Friday to come around. You know the weekend," he said then gently brushed his lips against hers. Buffy placed her hands on his cheeks and glided them through his and pulled him down to deepen the kiss. Just when the kiss was becoming more passionate the phone rang. Buffy released the kiss. Angel grumbled.

"Hello."

"Hey, Buffy. How's it going?" a familiar voice said on the other end of the line.

"Hey, Wills. I'm fine. Everything couldn't be better."

Both women spoke a little while longer then hung up. Buffy and Angel sat down and ate dinner.

~*~*~*~*~*

Friday. This day meant that it was the last working day of the week. It also meant that the weekend was around the corner. Today was the day Angel's college buddy Ryan was coming to town. Which meant drinking, reminiscing, sitting back and relaxing.

Buffy looked up at Angel and noticed that he had a smile on his face. She took her right hand, placed it gently on his cheek and caressed it. Angel felt her hand on his cheek and the palm of her hand.

"Morning Buffy," he said.

"Morning Angel," she said looking up at him.

"I was thinking about inviting the gang over this weekend. They could meet your friend Ryan."

"Sure."

~*~*~*~*~*

The day went pretty quickly. All of Angel's classes went smoothly. Buffy had her rare share of students, but that's Sunnydale for you. Angel headed home before Buffy because he had to pick up Ryan at the airport. As he arrived spotted Buffy's Mustang in the driveway.

"That's weird. I thought I left Buffy at school. Just when he approached the door, it opened; Buffy grabbed a hold of him and pulled him in. Before Angel could say something Buffy crushed her lips on his. Angel deepened the kiss further, but then let go before things got out of control.

"Buffy, that was unexpected, " he said breathlessly with their foreheads touching.

"I missed you today. I thought maybe I'd show you how much." She then grinned her body against his to show him.

"Uh...Buffy stop that. Trust me I want you, but we can't. I have to change and go pick up Ryan," he told her and then gave her a quick kiss.

"We could make it quick," she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I know that look. No, I'm going upstairs now to change. When I get back with Ryan I hope to find you dressed up more presentable."

"Why Angel you don't like the way I'm dressed," she said shyly.

Angel looked at her and noticed that she was wearing his blue shirt with the first the buttons opened. 'Does she have to tempt me now.'

angel13
angel13
24 Followers