What The Heart Doesn't Know Ch. 02

Story Info
Problem of parents solved, but what about the twins.....?
1k words
4.52
12.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why me, Nicolas Raze thought as he trudged back to stuck car. He was annoyed with himself. who wouldn't be for thinking what he did.

She's a child, he told himself sternly, that means off limits to you. Not completely said his labido. Shut it you man whore, he told it with a frown.

Great now he was talking to himself, damn he needed a cold shower. He ducked a branch and thought about her, he didn;t even know her name. Should have asked her's when she asked mine, he thought.

He had been to busy watching her to think. She was beautiful.

Her hair was black, so black there were blue streaks. She had the wierdest color eyes. They were a gold color with a ring of silver around the iris. She was tall, about 5' 10" he thought.

And she didn't look 17, she had a perfect hourglass shaped body, with the palest looking skin he had ever seen. It was beautiful, like a porcelain doll's skin. But what really sucked him in was the expression in her eyes.

They looked at the world around you with an even expressionless, emotionless stare. Like she treated eveything and everyone the same and the only reason she was here was to watch what we humans were doing. And that was the only emotion he sensed from her, curiosity.

Thunder crashed above him, startling him out of his thoughts. He shook his head and stopped thinking, he had to get to the rest of the crew. He clicked on the flashlight in hos hand and slid down the embankment to the stuck car.

I walked into a war zone, he thought with a look of astonishment. The twim boys were sitting on the car top and just watching, like they were just waiting to see who won.

They have the same look on life as their sister. That is was just one big experiment and they were just here to see how it ended, like curiosity was the only reason they bothered in the first place.

Now the adults on the other hand, they were fighting like cats and dogs. The man who had no respect for women was calling the woman who had looked at him with hungry eyes everything from a whore to murderess.

An she was doing the same thing right back. He shook his head and yelled, "Lets go" the boys hopped off the car top and walked towards him together.

You could tell they were twins even if you couldn't see him they walked in sync. The parents stopped arguing and looked at him in frustrastion.

Oh, how dare I interupt their arguement, he thought snidely. "Either you come now or I leave you here to fend for yourselves," he said in a angry tone.

Before they could answer there was a loud crack above them and then a snap. Nicolas grabbed the boys and jumped back. A giant tree was now lying sideways on their car and their parents. They had been so busy arguing that they hadn't had time to move out of the way.

He set the boys down and walked causiously to the downed tree. He saw them, they were both under the tree and the only part that was visible was their heads. He bent down and checked for pulses, none, they were both dead. At least they died quick, he thought shaking his head at their stupidity. He turned around and looked at the boys.

"They are dead aren't they," they asked together. Nicolas nodded his head at them. They didn't look sad at all, in fact they looked almost happy.

He blinked and cursed under his breathe, he had just gotten three orphaned children to take care of now. At least till he could call their next of kin. He walked back up the hill and took then each by the hand and started walking them back to his house.

She was gone, Nick thought with a feeling of panic. He looked over into the kitchen hoping she had just gotten to hot and moved back from th fire.

No luck, she wasn't anywhere near here. He had set the boys down after carrying them through the mud encrusted woods so they wouldn't get lost or stuck.

They walked immediately over to the fireplace and plopped down filching cookies from the abandoned plate by it. He left them and turned towards the hall.

There, the library door was had moved. Maybe she just got bored, he hoped silently to himself. He walked over to the slightly open door and pushed it open.

There she was looking like an angel sitting amidst a pile of books. She was reading a huge one laid open in front of her. He walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Her entire body flinched slighty as she blinked up at him. Then her eyes cleared and she smiled at him. But, it immediately disappeared becoming a frown.

"Where's the two contetants," she asked in her slight husky vioce. The contestants, Nick thought, what does she mean..oh them.

"They got crushed by a tree while they were arguing I couldn't reach them in time, I am sorry they died instantly," he told her trying to make her fell better.

He looked at her gouging her eaction, hoping she would be okay. She tilted her head and shrugged, "You know I don't particully like my parents." He nodded at her understanding, but not at the same time.

There was a sound behind him, he turned and saw the twins. One was holding out an empty plate. "Can we have more," they asked.

Nicolas's mouth twitched with trying to hold back a grin. It seems that no matter what you think or how your personality is, everyone loves cookies.

"Sure," he said finally giving in to a grin. He walked over to them and took the plate, his worry over her being gone forgotten at the moment. The twins followed him out.

Probably to make sure he added enough, Nicolas thought.