What the Hell Is Wrong With Me?

Story Info
White man sees his girlfriend with a black man.
1.2k words
3.76
58k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I'm a pretty normal guy. I'm not like weird or into weird things. I work at a foundry, a man's job. I work hard. I've never been into like orgies or swapping or anything. I'm good looking, good shape. But... I don't know. I just had this experience and I don't know how to describe how it made me feel. It just totally messed me up. I don't know what to think anymore.

It started a few months ago. My girlfriend and I got a place. Not a real nice neighborhood, but we had been dating for a while. We wanted to move in together, and it fit with what we were looking for, we figured we could deal with it. She's younger than I am. I'm 35, she's 23. I'm a good looking, tall white guy, nice physique. She's short, like 5'2" really small. Short blonde hair, like shoulder length with bangs. She likes to dress herself up with the expensive jeans and underwear and makeup. She works at a fast food restaurant so I pay for it all, but I don't mind I mean it makes her look smoking hot. Why would I complain?

So we moved into a duplex. Right off the bat we started having problems with the neighbor above us. Partying, playing loud music. It would've been cool if it was our kind of people but it was like rap; undesirable folks were showing up all the time. This guy, I don't think he ever works. He's home all the time. He's like this skinny black dude with tattoos all up his arms. I'd call him "the gargoyle" to my girl. She thought it was funny. I'd go upstairs and tell him to turn down the music, and he'd stare at me like I was from a different planet before nodding and shutting the door and the music would get a little lower. Last straw was this punk parking in my spot in the alley. I kind of lost it, told him if I ever saw his car in my spot again he'd regret it.

It was like 3 in the afternoon and he was already smoked. Holding a beer he just looked at me and said, "You don't like me parking in your spot, homie?" He nodded and said, "We'll see about that."

I thought it was some kind of threat so I just looked him in the eye and said, "Yeah, do it again and we'll see about it."

He didn't. I was pretty pleased with myself. Thought I had let this punk know what was what.

About a month later at work I go on my last break and I'm looking at my cell phone. I got this email with the subject, "i made dis wit yr girls fone."

I figured it was some spam, but usually that goes right to another folder. So I opened it, and saw my girl sitting in our living room. I immediately turned it down so the audio was barely audible.

Amber was obviously high, smiling... laughing. The camera was aimed at her.

"No," Amber laughed and laid back on our couch.

"Why not, you do like ever day you ain't working?" I knew that voice.

"You never taped me," Amber said, rolling around seductively.

"It your phone. Don't worry. You can watch it later, get all hot."

Amber kept protesting, until that punk reached out and grabbed her hand. He pulled it toward him and down. The camera followed, and he put her hand on dick right out of a porno. Her hand immediately and familiarly wrapped around it and started stroking it. The phone went back to her face.

"There you go, shorty."

Amber laughed and bit her lip. "Why haven't you been around? I've been home."

"I got business to take care of. Come over here and make up for it."

My body froze as I saw Amber slide down off the couch quickly and bend over that grotesque dick. I shut it off.

I looked around the break room. Everyone eating their lunches. Certain their wives and girlfriends' mouths weren't full of black dick right now. I called Amber and got her voice mail. She had started work an hour earlier. I didn't leave a message. My body was electric. On fire. I could barely control myself. I had to keep control. Stay cool. I wouldn't watch anymore. Never. Forget it. I'd get home and talk to Amber about it, then I would go upstairs and beat the hell out of G Bay or whatever the hell is name was.

A half hour later I was in the bathroom of the locker room at work with my cell phone. It was my stereo in the background playing Isley Brothers. My living room. My girlfriend, bobbing up and down on that ridiculous cock. And she was loving it. I had never seen Amber suck my dick like that. She was licking up and down, sucking his balls. Her eyes were all cloudy and high, but she loved every second of it. Smiling and kissing. Pulling on his balls.

I don't know when it happened. I'm ashamed to think about it. It was like all the sudden my rage was gone and I was rubbing my dick, totally turned on by my girlfriend sucking another guy's cock! What the fuck!

She was all done up too. Blue eye shadow and dark mascara. She looked so hot, and she gave that mutherfucker a blowjob the kind I always wanted her to give me. Halfway through she unbuttoned her jeans and stuck her hand down her pants. She was soon acting like she was getting off from it, writhing, making that face I knew she made when she was cumming. Finally he stood up and said, "get down." She seemed to know to sit down lower, look up and open her mouth.

He jacked his dick a few seconds more. Amber looked up dreamily with her mouth wide open, tongue stuck out, rubbing her pussy furiously. I had never seen her like this. She was trembling, eyes closed tight, whimpering. She looked like she was stroking his balls with one hand while she had her hand down her unbuttoned jeans. Then thick strings of cum were spraying her face and tongue which she quickly lapped up. She was orgasming, her body trembling, in total ecstasy! The hurricane of cum subsided and she started licking his cock, cum glaze matting her eyelashes and dripping down her chin, while she still fingered herself slowly.

I don't know when I realized I had been jacking off to my girlfriend giving a blowjob to another man, but I had been turned on so much I blew a load bigger than I can ever remember. I kept watching, my hand and cock full of sperm. After a minute of her lapping cum off the end of his dick he told her to go clean up. She smiled, her face dripping, obviously enjoying herself, and got up and walked away, trying to catch any cum from dripping off her.

I could hear him chuckling as the video ended.

I haven't said anything to Amber about it. It's been a month. I think I've jacked off to that video more than we've had sex since. What's more fucked up is while I watch it I keep wondering what they have been doing since.