What the Hell's Happening Ch. 04-05

Story Info
A bird in the hand...
6.1k words
3.89
22.2k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4. A BIRD IN THE HAND...

I knew I was to be cuckolded. It was now inevitability. My conniving wife would saunter past and wink, sway her gorgeous bum and wiggle when required. Yes I'd stupidly chase her down as she squealed and giggled pretending to flee. Our sex was now frantic and wild. I could barely hold out for more than thirty seconds, even though she'd immediately re-prime me, sometimes three times over, just to encourage longevity and to satisfy her 'need'. I had to finally resort to oral stimulus, because my poor dick would finally throw its hands in the air and scream surrender. Rebecca never came when I penetrated her, because I could never hold out long enough anymore, but she was always so turned on that she'd scream her orgasms within minutes of me burrowing into her sticky slit and nibbling her tiny bud with the frantic application of a mouse after a vintage cheese.

"Are you thinking of that nasty big man, Matt, fucking me tomorrow honey bun. We're scheduled to do our first love scene. He'll be sliding that lovely cock in sooo deep." She pushed my head hard into her crotch and whimpered. "Is that what you want darling? To know that another man has enjoyed your wife. Would it be better I didn't tell you about what we do, how he fucks me sooo goood, or should I tell you all about it?" God she was talented... "Hmmm, I think keeping it a secret would be best. You would just have to imagine how much I scream in orgasm as he takes me hard and shoots all that wonderful cum up me." She cried out as she peeked. I came in my superman shorts and she hadn't even touched me! Oh... shit... This was bad.

But her last comment had my sticky exasperated face raised and alarmed "You can't let him fuck you without a condom!"

She grinned at the first verbal acknowledgement of my fate. "Oh silly boy, he's safe, he showed me his medical records yesterday and I'm on the pill. Matt said he wants to do me bareback and I want that too honey." She patted my head like I was a small child struggling to understand about grownups and tutted. "Poor baby boy," she shoved my head down again, "all worried about his little wifey. I want Matt's come inside me honey, but first I want it in my mouth. I can't wait to suck him off and get his yummy cum down my throat." She fucking giggled and sighed contentedly. I popped up again this time more distraught than previously.

"You never swallow my cum, you always just jack me over my stomach!"

"I know honey, but Matt expects me to swallow his cum. He has said heaps of times how he can't wait to blast my tonsils and watch me swallow." She giggled. "I want that too honey."

"What, you've discussed this with him before?"

"Of course; we've been talking about, and planning this for months. Finally the big day has almost arrived and I'm just so giddy with excitement!"

I felt faint. But then she winked and grinned.

Of course the next day saw 'faint' taken to a whole new level! It started when she excitedly jumped out of bed five minutes before the alarm sounded. I watched her panty covered bum wiggle into the bathroom.

"Honey!" her sweet voice called from the steamy room. "Can you come in and help me shave?"

Since when did she ever request my help to shave her legs, or underarms? But of course I was ecstatic to help! I jumped out of bed and tottered into the adjoining bathroom, dick leading the way. The shower door was cracked and long fingers protruded beckoning me therewith. Like a donkey after a carrot I blindly followed.

"Matt wants my pussy all shiny and bald honey. Can you help me? I can't tell if I've got all those little hairs around my lips and bum hole. And WE want to please Matty, don't WE beautiful." She pulled me in as I scurried out of my boxers, all pretense that this imparted tease was horrifying having now fled... as was clearly evidenced by my bouncing rampant dick.

I followed instructions, kneeling at the feet of Dianna the goddess. "What about the tuft still on your mound?" I glanced up at her smirk, before realizing I'd been totally reeled in and landed.

"Oh, leave a little hair there baby, I hate that little girl look, and as long as he can easily see my lips and clit and it feels all nice and smooth for him, I'll be happy. What do you think?" She pushed my head down allowing me to make judgement before handing me the razor and gel.

Okay, so 'faint' was a much understated word right then.

"Um, yeah, I guess it looks more womanly like this." I tugged the little wet tuft she'd left sitting like a small, treed, tropical island. "Um, I'm sure Matt will like it." That was a gasp I murmured barely audible.

"Good boy, I knew you'd like it and if my sweet loving husband approves I'm sure my hunky lover will too. At least I hope so, I really want to please him honey." She patted my head as I went to work on those pesky stray hairs, making sure to open her flower for a close-up inspection. I was fizzing and my cock bobbed like it had a pogo stick shoved up its urinary tract. "Honey, Matty asked if he can do me back there. Would that be okay too?" It took me a moment to work out what she was saying. I was giving a lot of presence to one particularly stubborn little hair, fearful of nicking her frilly labia. When realization hit I nearly shoved the razor up her canal.

"You mean..." I looked up at her as the shower spray swamped my face. I tried to blink but spluttered as my jaw hung on its hinges.

"Yes honey, he wants to fuck my ass, and I know we've never done that, and well I thought I should tell you before we do it."

"You mean you're going to let him!?" I was flabbergasted.

"Of course honey. It's only fair that Matt gets some part of me that's still virginal. I want him to be my first; it's pretty exciting isn't it!" She sighed. "I feel like a bride on her wedding night, it's so romantic."

I noticed she was rolling her nibbles as she dreamily sank her head back against the stalls tiled wall. I dared not touch my cock for fear of losing it.

"Honey, I think I should save doing that, you know, being taken back 'there', until a bit later. Hey, perhaps you could give me away and we'd make a little ceremony out of it. You could hand me over to my lover, and then help lift my pretty dress and pull down my little panties so he can get his lovely big fat cock right up my little puckered rosebud." She was going googly eyed. "Ohhh, I'm getting pretty HOT and WET just thinking about doing that!" My crazed wife began trembling.

I could attest to the wet. Even under the rain of the shower her sex oozed her female juice. It smelt so wonderful. Yes, I couldn't help myself; I dived on in, like a homeless kid at a smorgasbord.

"OOOHHH! Honey, that's lovely." She wailed in orgasm as I went troppo. I couldn't get enough of this wonderful special woman. She knew me, always had I guess. It had just taken a few years to play out, but the moment of inevitability had finally arrived.

I was this day to become a cuckold, and I was unbelievably excited! I shouldn't be... but I was... what was wrong with me?

We kissed goodbye and our finger tips lingered. I felt like a small child on the first day of school. I watched her flounce down the path to her car. She turned, blew me an air kiss, finger waved and drove off. Shit...

The next time I'd see my wonderful girl, my bride, my princess, I'd be her pathetic little cuckold husband. I felt a bit dizzy.

****

My phone buzzed. One glance at the screen had my heart bounce.

>Hi honey. Matt is coming up now. I'm going to give his cock a nice slow sloppy suck, and then we're going to fuck like bunnies before we do our scene. XXX Matty's Becky<

Fuck, she was Matty's Becky now...? That was heavier than the promise of the blow job and fuck session! I simmered like bacon in a hot pan for about an hour, working my dick like a banjo, before the phone buzzed again. No message this time, just a picture. But the picture sent tears awash down my face.

My wife was smiling up at the phone camera, her eyes ablaze with lust and her mouth full of huge cock. Another man's cock! His cock! The bastard I despised had his mammoth cock in my gorgeous wife's pretty little mouth and she was beaming. I almost dropped the phone.

It was, shameless to say, undeniably the most erotic thing I'd ever seen! The woman I loved beyond all else, beyond life itself, was presumably smiling up at the man I wanted to kill, stuffed full of his giant cock. It was all too much! Thank god it was a Wednesday and the twins were out. I ran to the toilet ejaculating as I did so. It took me another half hour to clean up the mess in the hallway.

How the hell did it get up there on the light fitting?

****

I heard nothing else all day, and even texted twice, asking her if she'd completed the 'scene'? I was devoid of information and I was silently internally screaming. This was just so intense; way more so than I'd ever envisaged.

And yet, it was easily the most exciting day of my life, my wedding day included. Five hours after having sat at my desk to begin a day's work the cursor still blinked in the exact position that I'd finished up yesterday. I was so stuffed, tired and spent; the latter as a result of multiple copious releases... that I collapsed head down over my key board and fell asleep.

Something was rocking me.

"Hey, honey, wake up. It's six o'clock. The center rang; you forgot to pick up the girls."

"OH SHIT!!" I danced about in a half stupor trying to get my bearings and find car keys and all shit required.

"Hey, slow down cucky, it's all good. I got a call just after they left the message on your phone. I've picked them up and they're playing in the family room."

I managed to focus. Did she just say cucky? I glanced uncertainly at her smiling face.

"Yes honey, you're a cucky now. Isn't that just wonderful!" She twirled waving her arms out as if to fly. Her tiny dress rose under centrifugal force. "He fucked me so good honey. It was unbelievable. I've never been fucked like that before, so deep and penetratingly puuurfect." She plopped into my desk chair spreading her legs purposefully. "I came and came baby, like never before. He used me so hard and I just flopped about like a rag doll. He pumped so much cum inside me, even after I already sucked his cock empty with my mouth." Delilah grinned. "Did you get my picture honey? Was it good? Did I look nasty with that big cock in my pretty mouth? It's really big isn't it?" She grinned up at me and my knees buckled. I was a wobbling jelly, totally at her mercy. She however showed none. "There was so much cum honey that I had to have a shower and clean up. Matt scrubbed me down but he fucked me really hard again in the shower. We were nearly late on set!" The woman, who I presumed to be my wife, appeared all goggle eyed, like being late on set was the misdemeanor, not the fact that she'd just fucked her co-star... and was currently explaining the debauchery to her 'about to faint' husband. "Sooo... under the blankets while we were filming, he pushed his cock-head just inside my pussy as we made out and he sucked on my breasts, and bit my nipple!" She purred in remembrance. "Barry said the shot was so convincing he only needed one 'take', which was disappointing because I was nearly ready to orgasm again, and I wanted Matty to go nice and deep. But Barry said it looked so real. Well, of course it WAS real, but Barry didn't know that!" My silly wife giggled hysterically, talking at 100 mph. "Would you like to see how stretched my poor little pussy is honey? Matty really did stretch it. God..." She went all dreamy, splayed her legs and hitched her dress up almost enough to uncover her temple. "You can take a peek if you want... do you want to see my poor used and abused pussy hole...? But don't touch it honey, it's really tender at the moment. I hope she gets better fast, because Matty wants another shot with her tomorrow, even though we don't have a scene together. He's a bit needy and a bit naughty isn't he honey?"

She was gabbing on almost delirious. Her body was actually shaking, as if small mini orgasms were rippling through her nervous system in continuous sharp spiking stabbing impulses.

I of course was struck speechless. My bloody jaw wouldn't work.

"You can look honey, I don't mind." She patted my cheek and closed her eyes to 'suffer' through another vibrating moan. How intense was this for her...? I'd never seen her in this state of meltdown ever! I tentatively and so very gently lifted her skirt and lowered my head to check out the source of her pleasure. It was a feeling akin to lifting an old wheat bag to seek out a snake. I was shaking like some sneaky bastard had connected me to jumper cables.

I suspected that Rebecca, like me, was suffering through the agonizing beauty of the purest of orgasms, the cluster of which was centralized in the brain, radiating out to every pore and every simmering nerve ending. This was really powerful stuff.

Her sex pouted open, red and puffy and saturated. It literally gaped. I could see that it had been pounded into submission by a monster cock. OMG! I sat there stupefied, holding up her skirt. I had no idea where her panties had gone.

"You can lick me if you like darling, but just gently okay?" She shuffled her bum out so that easier access was granted. You might taste some of Matty's sperm still seeping out, he left buckets up there."

Suddenly the treat lost its appeal. She pulled my head in to her temple and tutted.

"Oh no you don't mister. You'll have to get used to Matty's taste honey. He'll be using this pussy a lot in the future, and I'll need you to sooth it afterward, so no balking."

My brain fused...

Oh what the hell! I dived in clutching my rubber ducky about my waist.

In fact it tasted fine and I feasted gently as instructed. Glancing up my eyes met hers and she smiled, then I smiled, then she giggled and then I laughed and then we both broke up, rolling about in fits of uncontrollable laughter.

It was a defining moment.

And I knew then, that I loved her enough to share her, even if it was with 'him'.

Later that night we were nuzzled together on the couch with the TV muted.

"Honey, I've invited Matt over for dinner tomorrow night. I want you and him to get on. If this is going to 'work' my boys need to 'relate' and be friends. Is this okay, and do you think you can be civil to him?" She whispered gently caressing my hand. The heat of the day had subsided and my anxiety had returned, I could never 'like' a man who had free sexual reign over my wife, but I knew I would just have to grin and bear it. I didn't ever have to 'like' the bastard... just pretend too.

"Okay."

"Good boy. We'll have a nice dinner together and then perhaps you could watch TV or play War Craft or something while we fuck. I think it would be a good idea if you get yourself set up in the spare room. Matt could stay the night that way, okay sweetie?"

I know my demure soured. She raised an eyebrow, inviting me to explain.

"Do you have to, you know... do it in our bed. Why can't you use the spare bed?"

"Honey, don't be so selfish. Our bed is much more comfortable and it's a king. We'll require room to move about and re-position." She kept up the hand caressing. "And besides, I think it's so much more poignant to fuck my lover on our marital bed. It seems so much naughtier to do it that way, especially knowing you'll be next door listening to us... as Matty fucks my brains out!" She actually shivered.

I have to admit her sexy slyness was cranking my cock back to hardness, a feat I would have considered impossible given the events of that extraordinary day. She chuckled as she felt between my legs.

"Good boy," she hissed into my ear, "now let's go to bed and you can cuddle me close and dream about your beautiful wife screaming in orgasm as she's bounced on another man's big hard cock."

I tossed and turned during the night, before finally falling asleep once more. My confusion seemed surreal. I was bathed in sweat.

Perhaps it was a slumber induced by my sheer mental and physical exhausted weariness, or perhaps, because I was so sexually sated, that the horror of the dawning realization of a future never before comprehended... had been finally blotted from my poor numbed mind. But whatever the reason, the awakening reality of the next day would soon dawn with the rising of the sun.

****

CHAPTER FIVE. DO YOU MATHEW TAKE THIS...

"He's here Kevin! Can you get the door, I'll be down shortly!"

Rebecca sounded a little panicky. I dreaded answering the door but I feared whinging to my wife even more.

"Hi Matt." I tried to sound perky as the smug smile greeted me, immediately followed by the paw crusher.

"Hey buddy, how ya hanging?" Even though the guy's vocabulary resembled a surfie dude, he was always impeccably dressed and tonight was no exception. I invited him in.

"Rebecca will be down shortly, she's still getting ready." I nervously glanced over the tall frame of the man who was now fucking my wife, and who'd reduced me to cuckold status. I confirmed my opinion, I still hated him. "What can I get you to drink?"

"Just a beer man." Of course, a simple man with simple tastes. I fished a Heineken from the fridge. "God, she was a beautiful bride. You're a lucky man Kev."

I walked back in to find Matt examining a wedding photo siting on a side cabinet. He accepted the beer.

"She's a beautiful woman your wife. I'd love to fuck her in that dress. Shit that would be real fine! Was she wearing stockings and garters under there? I love sexy lingerie." He grinned that smirk.

Fuck, he was going to like what she was wearing for him tonight! I'd watched on feeling dizzy but fascinated as Rebecca had attached the garters to those sheer smoky grey hose. The black frilly stocking tops wrapping her toned upper thighs had me panting with lust. Her mostly bared and pouting pussy was framed to perfection by garter and nylon. She'd tugged up the sheer panties over the garters, and I understood the intention. I remember Rebecca smiling down at me; one long perfect leg perched on the stool as she pouting her carefully applied glossy red lips. 'Poor baby, you like these don't you.' She'd purred, running those long fingers down the crackling nylon and the shimmering rustle did my head in. 'But I'm wearing them for Matty tonight darling. He'll get to roll them down my legs and then tug my tiny panties down just before he takes me like an obedient bitch puppy. Do you think he'll like doing that honey?' I just nodded stupidly, unsure which part of that descriptive question 'Matty' might like 'doing', the undressing of my wondrous wife, or the 'taking' his puppy?

The sound of Rebecca's heels clicking on polished flooring snapped me from my reverie.

"Holy shit, you look fine girl!" Matt exclaimed as my jaw fell. My wife was dressed in a body hugging sliver sequined dress that displayed her hourglass to perfection. Her breasts swelled like ripe melons over the bust line and the tight hem seemed to barely cover her bountiful ass. There was a hint of stocking top and her toned legs seemed fucking endless; enhanced magnificently by the slender heels of the red 5" pumps. She swayed up to him and he pulled her in close. Her eyes examined his momentarily, she blinked... and their lips met. His hand clasped the back of her head, entwined in the luscious black of her shiny silky hair, pulling her into his open mouth. He hungrily took my beautiful wife in passionate embrace whilst I just stood there shocked and distant. I hadn't expected this so soon! I'd imagined some talking, some interaction and maybe a bit of closeness, but this was like being hit hard over the head and I couldn't imagine even a sledgehammer coming close to delivering the kind of blow that currently had me reeling! Matt's hand caressed her taught bum. Spread fingers contrasted with the silver shimmering sequins. I fidgeted... and squirmed. Finally they parted, breathing heavily. Rebecca was purring. She snuggled in against his side and the two lovers examined me like a scientist might observe some alien life form. I glanced between the two, unsure of how I should appropriately respond. Rebecca smiled knowingly.

12