What the Hell's Happening Ch. 06-07

Story Info
One man's loss is another man's...
4.9k words
3.83
26.5k
13

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX. ONE MAN'S LOSS...

We walked arm linked. I have no idea who was trembling more. I looked up at the big man and simply couldn't speak. He accepted Rebecca's offered hand and nodded at me.

"Thank you bro, and yes I'll take good care of your lovely wife. I'll fuck her real good."

He drew the white gloved hand to his mouth as she'd extended it and then kissed the back of the laced palm tenderly. Rebecca then knelt, as if this was some rehearsed script, right there in the middle of our living room, dressed as she was on that perfect spring day, the image still implanted indelibly in my memory. She reached up, and with dainty white laced encompassed fingers, slowly worked the belt, unclasped the button and oh so slowly... and breathlessly, drew down the zipper... The suit trousers succumbed to gravity. The black silk briefs beneath were struggling to contain the massive appendage lurking therein. I had to take a seat. Remaining vertical was no longer doable. My wife ran her hand gently over the tented bulge, softly fingering it. She moved in close and inhaled his scent, moaning as she did so, before backing off, raising her petite hand to the elastic upper banding and drawing the material out and over the 'cock'. It literally fell into her face and wet smacked her beautiful cheek. My god it was huge! I'm average at best but this thing was in a different league altogether! My wife giggled and cooed like a love sick kitten.

"Oh sweetie isn't Matty's cock just wonderful!" She rubbed it adoringly over her face and wet lubricant smeared her softness. "Hmm, it smells delightful honey. I'll certainly get to fall in love this sweet aroma." She licked the very tip with the point of her tongue. Beneath the sheer veil her eyes sought out her lover's approval, wide puppy dog eyes seeking a master's nod. He groaned. That was her signal. She lifted the cock up against his shirt tails and licked his balls gently, just like the little kitten image I still had planted in my simmering brain. The pink tongue lapped excitedly, and then drew a long wet trail up the underside before red glossy lips sucked over the helmet, taking just the head inside her widely stretched mouth and suctioning hard over the deep recess of the taut rim.

"Sweetie, why don't you come over here and watch me? I think that would be nice, and it might involve you more." My bride held her prize next to her cheek as she motioned me forward.

I wasn't expecting this! I felt a bit weird, being up close and personal with another man's cock, especially this massive thing belonging to my arch nemesis. However, curiosity as they say... I shuffled forward on my detached knees.

"What do you think honey, isn't it just so beautiful?" She slurped over the spongy head. "And it's so delicious as well. If you ever want a taste, just say, okay sweetie?" She smiled as she took another long slurp but kept her big lovely eyes on me.

I was shaking my head furiously. No way Jose!

"Well, one day you might want to share with me. Never say never darling." Rebecca winked. Another long tongue slide ensued followed by more frantic sucking. "Matty's cock will really stretch my little pussy darling, look how big it is?" She looked besotted and giddy. God, I hope I can take it all!" She swooned and went back to town on her prize.

Matt groaned. "God your good girl..."

His comment just fired up my wife and she started ramming her head down over that presumably tasty appendage. I noticed Matt was pushing his hips into her on each of her inward impalement's, his hands now gripping her jeweled headpiece. He was now fucking my wife's beautiful veiled face, possessed now with rampant alien desire.

"Shit..." he exclaimed, "that's enough, I'm gunna come if you keep that up babe!"

My wife sucked free, drool hung from her chin but she pouted like a kid denied ice cream.

Matt chuckled. "I know you're disappointed, but I'll give you a nice big mouthful later, right now I want to feel that little pussy clamping down on me. Kev, bro, stand her up and bend her over the couch... and lift the dress over onto her back."

Amazingly I excitedly complied! I was now a burning flaming comet ready to strike the sun! Amazing what a fired up libido will do to your brain! I enthusiastically helped Rebecca to her feet and she even kissed me quickly on the cheek before shuffling about quickly and expectantly into place. Her need was extreme; I could see it in her hazed eyes. Like me, she too was a simmering orb due to detonate. I struggled getting the layers of wedding dress folded over onto her arched down back. Matt just chuckled at my frantic efforts. Finally the pale cheeks of my bride's prime heart shaped bum framed by skimpy white silk panties and suspenders peeked tantalizingly from beneath the gown. She wriggled her ass in wanton anticipation.

"Spread you knees beautiful. I want you wide open. Kev, pull the panties down... leave them stretched across her thighs enough to allow me access."

He nodded when I turned to check I'd done it right. Yes, he nodded and smiled! I was pleased... proud in my complicity. I backed back, admiring the wet pulsing temple of my precious goddess. I could smell her need, I could see her lust. She arched her back down to present her nether region more readily. Matt stepped close and gently stocked over her soaked frilly opening. Rebecca shuddered and then howled... His first touch ignited her. God, she had a lit fuse and this was going to be awesome! We'd fucked many hundreds of times, but I'd never witnessed this depth of wantonness, depravity and need in her ever before. It really excited me to know she was experiencing so much pleasure, and he hadn't even taken her yet. It was like we were feeding of each other's need. Matt shrugged the shirt and tie quickly whist Rebecca moaned in anxious anticipation. My wife's new lover was a solid chunk of muscle and washboard ripple. His chest had a moss deep covering of thick black hair. His dark eyes glowed. He moved forward and my breath hitched as that immensely fat cock-head glazed my wife's quivering pussy slit. She jumped again at the touch, and then shoved backwards in a failed attempt to impale herself. Matt chuckled and slapped her gorgeous ass.

"Settle petal... I was going to ask your husband if he'd like to hold you, and perhaps hug you, like as a kinda loving symbolic gesture." Matt sawed her slit with long purposeful teasing strokes.

"Oh yes please, that would be wonderful. Oh please sweetie, please hold me close. I need you." She wriggled that perfect ass as she gazed dreamily back at me over her shoulder.

Matt indicated my position, kneeling next to my girl. "Good, now hold her hand and support her. Okay?"

I nodded like I was in a trance. Some strange spell had me detached and floating. I was really struggling to function. I looked over at Rebecca's raised ass. The soft pink skin covering that tight bum seemed to glow; whilst the cock pulsed excitedly. The huge head pushed forward and my goddess's labia petals flowered...

For the first time since she'd first worn this dress my wife's temple was sucking another man's cock into its warm interior. Her weeping pussy relented, stretched alarmingly, and finally succumbed as the head disappeared within. Rebecca groaned and shuddered as a second orgasm screamed through her systems, spiking and sparking harshly. I have no idea how nature worked the miracle I now witnessed before me because surely it couldn't fit...

"Fuck, she's tight bro." He pushed forward. My beautiful bride's legs were shaking as she whined and shook some more. He began to stroke slowly and Rebecca growled and arched some more as if that might relive the pressure. Fluids squelched. We all groaned.

What happened after that is neither describable nor worthy of such. To say he fucked my wife's brains out is probably the simplest way to say how it was. For twenty minutes he fucked her... relentlessly. She must have had like a gazillion orgasms! Somewhere amidst the debauchery he got the dress off her. Her frilly bra was wrapped about her neck and those perfect boobs bobbed unfettered as she bounced on him like Annie Oakley. I could imagine her yelling 'yippy I oh', but she was too busy screaming. I tried to hold her hand throughout her 'ordeal'. Finally he blew his load bellowing and cursing. My bride's final orgasm, as he shunted up into her and flooded the doors to her womb... was absolutely awesome! She collapsed over his chest like some discarded rag doll, still flopping about his solid torso as he collapsed over her spent and exhausted. Rebecca was a sweaty sated mess of female perfection.

Somewhere amidst the interaction I'd managed out of my pants and of course now found myself both sated and messy. Matt had basically fucked us both, and neither of us would ever complain. He picked up my limp semi-nude wife, winked at me and said they were going to bed now. I heard the bedroom door close only a few moments before I rolled onto the hardwood floor beneath me and fell sound asleep.

I was a cuckold. That was now a certain fact. I'd witnessed the occasion. There was no going back now! I'd crossed the Rubicon. My wife had a lover, and after what I'd just witnessed, she would be fucking him many more times in the future. The path forward was clearly mapped.

I woke sometime in the night to cries from the bedroom. My wife was in full orgasm again. I realized the pathetic state of my countenance and decided to clean up and have a shower. I trudged past the master bedroom and stopped momentarily to listen in at the door. I could hear the headboard smacking against the wall.

"Oh god, it's so big babe, your splitting me open. Ohhh!"

"Okay gorgeous, we'll try this again later. I'll lose the condom. There, now spread those legs. Ahhh, okay, is that better?"

"Ooohhh, yeah, more of that babe! Give me that big cock... hard, harder!"

I started to feel dizzy again. I moved down the hall to the main shower, and turned on the cold water, full blast!"

It was a sleepless night. I'd checked on the twins and they were snuggled up fine. I lay on the spare bed listening to the room next door. The shower was running at about two in the morning. I could hear them fucking up against the tiled wall. Holy shit they were insatiable!

"Oh god... Matt!"

"Have you told your Kev that he's now a cuckold?"

"No, oh fuck! No, not yet, oh shit I'm coming!"

"Tell him babe, he'll be listening coz that's what cuckolds do. Tell him he's a cucky!"

"Ohhh... Oh, Matt... ohhh. I'm commm... oooohhh!!"

I shoved a pillow over my head. Was he mocking me, and why was I so hard again? I feared masturbating because if I came again it would just hurt too much. The human male was not designed to come as many times as I had today. It was in that moment I envied all females.

"Oh fuck, that was a big one." She breathed heavily through the wall as yet orgasm subsided. "Now fuck me some more baby..."

****

Five long hours of torture later I was cooking breakfast.

"Hey bro, wow that smells great." I looked up as Matt wandered in dressed only in a robe. He could see my concern. "Relax man, your little wife's okay, just a bit sore and tired. I fucked her pretty much all night." He chuckled. "I just couldn't get enough of that tight pussy. Fuck, she goes off, and that hot box just clamps and spasms! I must have cum in her about eight times! Sometime in the night I had to clean her out so I could fit some more in!" I forced grinned, wondering how much damage I could do to his smug face with a plastic spatula. "Hey bro... Why don't you take her in some coffee and food? It might be nice to comfort her for a while... and re-bond. We're not due on set till noon, so we got plenty of time man." He sat and I poured him a coffee. Yeah, I wanted so desperately to see Rebecca, so I said thanks and gathered up the sustenance.

"Hey..." I knocked and entered. The room reeked of sex. My wife was sprawled out like a starfish on her front and cum was still dribbling from her red, puffy and almost certainly abused sex. "Shit, are you okay?"

She tried to laugh, like a person in pain. "Yeah, I guess I'll live. Shit, I've never been pounded like that before!" She was talking into her pillow, seemingly unable to roll over. "Thank you beautiful, for allowing me this. How are you, are 'we' still good?"

I placed the tray, picked up the coffee mug and sat on the bed edge holding it out to her. Rebecca rolled over awkwardly and I gasped. Her eyes followed my line of sight.

"Oh god, he bit my tits! No wonder their so sore! The bastard!" She laughed and accepted the coffee. "So, other than your obvious concern for me, how are you feeling my wonderful husband? You must me nearly as tired as me. Were you listening all night?" She smiled not waiting for my response. "Was that fun beautiful?" I think I blushed.

"Yes and no. It was hard to take, knowing how much you were enjoying it and..."

"Here, give me a big cuddle." She grinned. I didn't have to be asked again. My beautiful perfect wife whispered in my ear.

"It's all a part of a cuckold's journey baby. From here on in, you'll hurt and froth with jealousy, as my lover, or lovers take me, and use me... But you'll do it for me, because you love me, and I will always love you."

"Um, yeah, I guess but it's just..."

"Poor baby, I know it will be hard, but you WILL suffer for me, won't you sweet pea?"

I nodded as she watched me capitulate, smiling over the rim of her steaming coffee.

"Hey, I'm really sore you know. Would you like to lick me better? You'll have to be gentle though." My wife now grinned slyly.

I glanced down at the sloppy mess oozing from her battered hole.

"It's just Matt's cum honey. You'll need to get used to it you know. It's really quite pleasant." She chirped as if her enthusiasm would settle the rising bile in my gullet. "Come on, do it for me. I'm so sore." She arched her hips upward, as if that act made the whole shebang look more appetizing. Not even close! But then I was bending forward as her long legs shuffled apart. She drew her knees up to offer maximum entry. I was a mere moth, and my flame beckoned... The smell was putrid. Some of this mess had been there for hours! I pleaded up at her with my most effective puppy dog eyes but she just shook her head and thrust her pussy up into my face the moment I looked back to examine the best path forward. The wet smack made me gasp. Stupidly I licked my lips forgetting just exactly what had been slopped onto my surprised face. My devious wife just giggled.

"Is that yummy honey?"

Actually it wasn't entirely bad. The smell was rancid but I could taste my wife's juices, and even mixed 10/90 it was still a taste I loved. So, what the hell? I burrowed in happily seeking my supplements.

I didn't hear him enter.

"How's he doing babe. Looks like he's going after my cum like a baby to a teat."

I popped my wet face up wanting to object, but couldn't think of a smart-ass line.

"Oh yes babe, he loves your cum. We'll have to make sure there's a lot more for him in the future!" They both laughed.

Hey! Oh, fuck it. I tunneled back in and my precious wife groaned between her giggles. The groans became elongated. I'll bloody well shut her up!

****

They both disappeared to the studio just on noon after showering together. I don't think they fucked again, because it was suspiciously quiet in there and I know my poor darling wife was pretty sore.

Anyway, the twins were happily watching Mary Poppins and I was actually quite productive when, at 4:40 pm the phone rang. I remember the time because it was a defining moment in our lives.

"Hello..."

"OH Kevin, it's just awful!!"

"What..." It was my wife but she sounded hysterical!

"Oh honey... she shot him... he's dead!" My wife broke down and from there on it was nonsensical blabber. All hope of conversation was gone. I slammed the phone down, grabbed a twin under each arm and bolted for my car.

What the hell!!

****

CHAPTER SEVEN. WHO SHOT THE...

Arriving at the studio I was impressed by the number of flashing blue and red lights. It was like Times Square Christmas lights on crack. Okay, so this was bad. I was breathing hard. It was a cool night, and although I detested the idea of leaving the kids in the car it was the only safe haven I could immediately think of. I had no idea if there were still gunmen in there or what the hell to expect. My wife was in possible danger! I ran toward the police line.

"Hey pal, whoa. You can't cross that tape." A big cop with an army crew cut held me at arm's length. His eyes looked fierce, like he was not to be messed with.

"But my wife's in there!" I cried somewhat desperately.

"Okay, slow down. Who's the wife?" He produced a list.

"Um, Rebecca Diamond, I'm Kevin Diamond. She rang me and said someone had been shot!"

"Oh yeah Rebecca, the leading lady. Weel she aint got no leading man no more. Some bitch, says she's was his wife, shot him in the head right on the film set!" He grunted. "Dead as a maggot he is."

"Oh my god..."

"HONEY!" The shrill sound of my wife's voice called from the entrance to studio 4. She ran toward me on short steps wary of the heels on damp bitumen. The cop's intercom crackled.

"She's good to go Bruce... We've interviewed her."

"Affirmative." Sergeant Bruce Hansen lifted the tape and Rebecca ducked under.

"What's happened, what ..." I tried to form words as my frantic wife cuddled into me.

"She... Wendy Bell... she shot poor David. Said he was a cheating bastard and shot him in the head! I saw her coming; we'd just done a tender kissing scene together when she ran in waving the gun. David tried to approach her and she just lined him up and shot him!" My sobbing wife was spluttering. She tried to aim the gun at me but Matt dived on her and the thing went off. Then she got shot in the leg and they've taken her away, but we all had to be interviewed as witnesses." Rebecca was talking incoherently fast.

"What about Matt...?"

"Oh poor Matty!" She breathed hard. "He's still being grilled. Can we go home...?" She sobbed more. "Is it okay if Matt comes over when they've finished with him? I think he's pretty upset."

So Matt was okay... That was a good thing...?

"Sure honey, come on, the kids are in the car and I don't want to leave them any longer." I hustled her forward. "Matt's got his car here; you left together this afternoon, so we're good to go." I supported her limp body and guided her to the car. It was a quiet drive home as she sobbed silently for her lost co-star.

After a drink and settling the kids early I joined Rebecca on the couch. "Do the police know why she did it?"

She shook her head. "The cops didn't say, but she screamed that he was a 'cheating bastard' so I'm guessing that was her motive." Rebecca glanced up. "Pretty extreme hey? I know how upset I'd be if I knew you were cheating on me, but to shoot him..."

She began to sob again and I held her close.

"So what's going to happen now, to the continuation of the show I mean? This is a disaster!" The consequence of the cancellation of the series was a real possibility, the result of which would leave us both unemployed!

"I don't know... can he be written out, or..."

"No, not really, without his character the story won't work. A change of actor mid-season will have the audience deserting us. I think we're in real trouble." I sighed.

The doorbell rang. "That'll be Matt!" Rebecca jumped up and ran to the door. I watched her short skirt flay about her thighs as those lovely long legs carried her. The raven hair bounced freely. I followed along at a tentative distance and when she opened the door I witnessed the frantic desperate coupling. "Oh Matt, are you okay? I was so worried!" He placed a suitcase on the floor and they kissed each other hungrily on the lips as she stood up on tip toes, one leg bent at the knee whilst he held her waist and cupped her bum. I fidgeted on the spot feeling like a third wheel. I think Rebecca must have finally sensed my awkward presence because she pulled back and turned to me. She actually blushed, and I kind of looked down at the floor. "Come on in babe." My wife tugged his arm and led him into the lounge room. "Sweetie, can you find Mathew a beer, I think he might need it. I'm going to run the shower and get him washed up." Rebecca led him along, with him still clutching the suitcase, toward our bedroom.

12