What the Hell's Happening Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never said a single word and allowed himself to be just lead away almost robotically.

I actually had to sit down. Okay, I knew this was traumatic and all and I understood that Matt had wrestled the crazed woman to the floor and that the gun had discharged perhaps spraying blood on him. I'd assumed he'd dropped off at his own apartment to change and pick up the case and belongings. But what disturbed me most was the genuine caring affection the two displayed in that moment, and the way Rebecca glowed after kissing him, like she knew her affectionate display was something more than that of just two 'friends'. Okay, yes they'd been intimate, but their sexual acts were, as logically deduced by my fuzzy brain, a long road from 'love'. But what I had just witnessed looked very much like what I'd dreaded most; true love and affection. I heard the shower running and some self-destructive urge within propelled me to the bedroom door. It was eerily quiet for a while and then I heard the muffled cry of my wife.

"Oh god, it's just so big baby... That's it beautiful, stroke me slow and forget about what happened. Oh... Yes baby, that's it, just use me... and make love to me beautiful."

I felt giddy. This was a whole new level of anxiety. I crept back to the kitchen and sourced Matt's beer, and poured two for me in quick succession. The previous fuck session between the two of them had been all about 'sexual needs', theirs and mine, but this new dynamic was light years beyond that. This was 'caring' love and this was real dangerous.

They re-joined me thirty six minutes and twenty seconds later, not that I'd been waiting.

"Hey bro, thanks." Matt picked up the beer and chugged it back. "Shit, I needed that; been a rough day."

I could only nod. He was right, and I was being possessive and needy. Rebecca was only trying to comfort him, that's all... wasn't it? He sat and she plopped down on his lap and wrapped one arm about his neck. They both wore bath robes, and hers parted to reveal her legs and thighs almost to her sacred junction.

"Honey, is it okay if Matty stays for a bit. He's pretty shaky right now, and I think he needs someone to talk too and to have supportive people around him. Hell, I know I do. Thank god I was running away when David was shot and I didn't see it. But Matt saw the whole thing and that must have been just so awful." She kissed his cheek. I admit Matt looked traumatized. Of course I nodded, as if I had any say anyway. "If it's alright with you honey, Matt will sleep with me, okay?"

Yeah, I nodded again.

"It will be just for a little while, until he feels like going back home." My wife stroked her lover's cheek softly. He moved a hand in under the lapel of the robe and gently moved it around, obviously circling her areola. I think Rebecca sensed my tension. "Sweetie, as my darling cuckold you will need to get used to seeing Matt and me together, like intimately." The hand gently squeezed the tit beneath the thin silk. A thick nipple traced a squiggly pattern from within. "My lover and I do not hold to you. I will not, of course, ask permission to fuck Matt, or to sleep with him or to date him. If we decide to ever spend time away, or go on holidays of course I'll talk to you and see what we can arrange. But my pleasure is not solely dependent on you now my darling, but you must be steadfast in your love for me, and you need to encourage us (she gripped Matt's big hand) in our relationship as lovers. I want you to suffer and hurt for me, and in doing that you will also receive pleasure." She frowned at me. "Is this understood beautiful?"

Shit, this was heavy.

"Yeah, I get that, but like when do we have time together?" Did that sound whingey?

"We'll enjoy each other's company on a daily basis, and we will be closer than ever, you'll see, but I presume your question relates to a sexual liaison." She didn't invite acquiesce. "I have obligations to Matt now. I don't want to ever spoil the freedom and spontaneity we have. It will likely be better if you and I abstain from penetrative sex unless Matt invites you to be intimate with me, or generously allows us to make love as a married couple again on occasion in the future. That wont stop us from being intimate though."

Matt interrupted. Rebecca's robe had opened and her left breast was fully exposed now as he tweaked her long rubbery nipple. "Hey bro, you have to realize that our needs come first now. If I want to fuck this beautiful girl, I don't want to be asking when she's available, or finding out she's fucked you behind my back or anything. Better you come and ask me and we'll work it out, okay bro?"

Shit. I should have jumped up and screamed blue murder. She was my wife! Rebecca's head lolled back and she closed her eyes and moaned as Matt pulled her teat out and stretched it rather harshly.

So I just nodded like a trained chimp. Her pleasure after all was my pleasure... I think.

We ate dinner. Well they ate and I served. I even lit candles to improve the ambiance and I kind of spent more time in the kitchen fluffing about aimlessly allowing them to converse and interact alone... as lovers. I felt like a third wheel on a bicycle, totally redundant and exponentially useless. And yet I continually burned with desire... go figure.

"Honey, were going to bed now, okay? Matty's really tired. Goodnight my beautiful husband." She kissed my cheek. I tried to chase her lips but she pulled back quickly. "Naughty boy! Now you have a nice sleep and we'll see you in the morning."

My goddess swayed over to her man, and they lip kissed passionately before she turned, smiled lovingly and returned to me. She kissed me hard on the lips and I half fainted. My wondrous wife turned back to he lover once more and towed him off toward our bedroom. The door clumped shut with a finality that had me buckling.

Yes, she knew exactly how to wind my spring.

I lay in the spare bed listening to them fuck. For someone who was 'tired' he sure had a lot of energy! Rebecca was crying out in orgasm, ranting on about how big his cock was and how deep he was fucking her.

"Shit your tight babe!" Matt grunted. "Who owns this tight pussy baby?"

"Ughh..."

SMACK! "Who owns this pussy!"

"Ohh... you do Matt!"

"Say it slut! Say 'you own my pussy Matt'."

"Oh god, I'm coming... EEHHHKKK!!"

SMACK!

"Oh... you... you own my... pussy ... Matt!"

He chuckled and the head board thumped into the wall louder, and more determined.

I needed more pillows...

*****

12