What the Hell's Happening Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were a blur over the key board. I was slashing my sword in furious abandon! Take that you skank! 'He grabbed her and pulled her to the bed, throwing her heavily onto her back, grabbed her legs by folding them at the knees and pulled her hard down onto his massive rod!!' (The camera should zoom in and focus on the harsh impalement. In the background the bitch should scream like a banshee!) The husband's peeking eye should be seen beneath the door as he delightedly witnesses the wife's horrific scream as she's split wide open. Matt reams her abused cunt like a battering ram might hammer the walls of the Bastille. Rebecca cries out and weeps uncontrollably!! 'Take that you wanton slut!!' My fingers were slowing, my fizzed brain started to wane. Somewhere in the recesses I could hear the wail of another orgasm, but I was battle weary now and blackness slowly swallowed me. "Take that you slut..."

Something was shaking. Oh fuck; an earthquake! I tried to jump to my feet and scream 'help... run for your lives!', but instead I tripped over my office chair and fell on my ass! Shit, that woke me up!

"Oops... sorry honey!" The sweet sound of my wife greeted my hazy sleep depraved awareness. I peered up her short skirt and thought I could detect dank pussy! I shook myself awake.

"Wha..."

"You fell asleep honey." She was holding my rabid script. "Now this is much better, just spice it up a little, it's a bit bland. Have Matt hold my tits while he's fucking me, and perhaps he could be smacking my bum while I scream!" She winked and swayed from the room.

Shit!!

Okay, so I had to get serious. I screwed up the babble from last night and headed for the shower, breakfast and a new start.

My beautiful wife sat sipping a coffee, dressed and ready to take the twins out for the day. Now that she was home Rebecca had established a routine with the kids which would allow me to get this damned script written.

I could hardly look at her. She was so goddamn beautiful.

"What is it my husband?" She hummed. "You seem... needy."

I sculled my scalding coffee as if to believe that first degree burns to my tonsils might calm my fizzing anxiety. "Yeah, I guess..."

"What is it honey, you can talk to me you know."

Her smooth purr calmed me.

"Well, it's been like a month since we had sex, and with you and Matt kinda doing it all the time, it's really hard and..."

"Oh honey... my poor baby." She cooed. "You do understand that Mathew is my boyfriend and he and I are intimate and exclusive. As my supportive cuckold husband you need to acknowledge that and be happy for us. As I said, I'm not responsible for your happiness. My pleasure is what's paramount, and you should be pleased knowing that I'm very happy right now." She smiled and sighed dreamily, patting my hand like I was a petulant child. "Matt has a wonderful cock and he really knows how to use it sweetie."

"Yeah, I am happy for you, but I guess I'm just frustrated is all."

"So, would you like to ask Matt if you can sleep with me some time?"

Shit, I swore I'd never ask the prick that, but I was getting pretty desperate. So I nodded.

"Matt!" Rebecca called out. "Matty can you come out here for a moment please darling." Thirty seconds later Matt wandered into the kitchen dressed in a bathrobe. "Matt baby, Kevin has something to ask you."

Shit fuck. Maybe I could wait until tomorrow? This was pretty demeaning. "Um, well, I want to make love to..."

"Kevin, that's very disrespectful." My wife tutted. "If you expect a favorable outcome address Mathew correctly."

"Oh, um, Mr Mason...?" I stuttered, she smiled and nodded. Mr Mason smirked. I wondered just then if I could get off a lucky 'knuckle duster' into those prefect white teeth. "Um, Sir, would it be okay, like with your permission, if I could make love with my wife?"

He appeared deep in thought and scratched his chin. "Hmm, and when did you last put that little dick in my girl, what, about a month ago or more?"

I nodded desperately. And anyway my 'little dick' was about average, okay, so it didn't measure up to his, but it was...

"Well, I think that's pretty greedy." He glanced at my wife who nodded in agreement! I know I blushed. Bloody traitor! Gosh, it wasn't like I was asking every day! "Becky and I have discussed this aspect of our relationship. Perhaps it's time to move this forward. You must know, from your studies into cuckoldry, that the 'cucky' must suffer long and extended periods of abstinence thus allowing the wife uninterrupted access to her lover's cock." He stroked is stubbly chin in thought. "You've only abstained for one month, and that simply is poor form Kev. Do you think it's fair on Becky to have to begrudgingly 'put out' to accommodate your greedy needs once a month? She would be more comfortable in allowing you access to her beautiful pussy like about two or perhaps three times a year, but that dependent on your continuing compliant attitude and subservience. Your birthday for instance would be an acceptable occasion, depending on my urges on that particular day." He knelt and tongued my wife open mouth. She kissed him hard in response, as if her libido had been stroked by his words. Matt stood and Rebecca frantically undid the robe's tie. "I will make this exception this one time, but it will be subject to one proviso, that following your 'access' to my woman, you'll agree to being placed in a chastity device. This will help control your greediness and perhaps also focus your mind on the important things in life such as the completion of the script and caring for my Becky and the twins."

My wife was slurping hungrily over the fat head of her precious cock.

"Yes Mr Mason, that sounds fair." What the hell! But I'd quickly surmised that the chastity device was a small price to pay to be able to take back my wife from her lover. The other stuff, the serving and caring for my precious wife and kids, was a given anyway!

"Alright then, at 8:00 pm tonight you may knock on our bedroom door and Becky will allow you to service her, but once only. Is this acceptable?"

He moaned and held my Rebecca's head in place as he pushed hard into her gurgling throat.

"Yes Sir." Prick. I smiled falsely.

****

Tap, tap, tap.

I lightly rapped my knuckles on the door. It was 7:59 and forty five seconds. I didn't want to be too early and seem needy.

"Come in" The sweet feminine voice of my wife called. I complied needily. "Hello my little cucky!" She smiled up at me from behind those sexy reading glasses and placed the ever present trashy romance novel down, page open. "And what can I do for you my beautiful boy?"

I heard the splash of water and swiveled my vision to the door of the adjoining bathroom.

"Its' Matty, he's taking a nice hot bubble bath. I'll be joining him in a minute." She giggled and reached out her hand and her wedding ring glinted. I noticed she was wearing a soft egg blue knee length nightgown. She was obviously bra-less but the opaque material only gave hint to the spiked nipples pressing from beneath. I hoped the apparent arousal was due to her anticipation of my reclaiming her! I took the hand and kissed it softly over the ring. "So, what can I do for you my husband?"

"I was hoping, you know, what we talked about..."

"Remind me my darling boy, what was that again? I'm a bit befuddled right now. I'm so looking forward to jumping in the tub with my boyfriend. He's got a really big cock you know!"

Fuck she was relentless! I grinned and she smiled. I chuckled and she burst out laughing!

"Sorry I can't help teasing you. It's so much fun honey. Do you like my sexy nighty? I wore it especially for you. My boyfriend only ever gets to see me nude, so don't say anything to him, okay? It'll be our little secret." She winked and giggled. God she was cute. "So I guess you're here to fuck me with that big ole cock of yours hey?"

My acquiescence probably appeared a bit excitably needful.

"Okay. I want it from behind. My boyfriend says we're not allowed to kiss, just fuck. He's pretty possessive and gets really jealous if anyone kisses me." I stood swaying precariously as my lovely wife, dressed in her pretty, albeit modest night-wear turned over onto her front and propped up on hands and knees. "Just push the nightgown up a bit darling, just enough to get the little guy inside. I don't want you peeking at my bottom hole. That's only for my boyfriend's use." She wiggled her silk covered bum and giggled.

She new how to play me. I was putty in her hands.

I frantically dropped my trousers and grabbed my rampant fire hose. She edged back in anticipation of my harsh impalement! Her pussy would be on fire and I had the extinguisher! I lifted the fabric with trembling hands. My brain was close to self-combustion! Her wet quivering cunt wept as it pouted up at me... oh god! I inched forward, hovering in place barely able to contain my excitement. I feared detonation on touch and I'd waited so long for this amazing moment! I wanted it to last! I sneaked a peek at her little rose bottom hole... oh god... I regretted that sneekyness instantly! My tip grazed her heat. I shuddered. I could only imagine her immense lust for me at this very moment!

I gritted my teeth, yelled a silent 'yippee I oh, mother fucker', and speared into that hot expectant box like a missile locked!

My wife sighed as she glanced back over her shoulder, holding the page so that she didn't lose her place. "Honey, tell me when you're in, and I'll give you a nice squeeze..."

"AAAHHHH... FUUUCCK!!" I came so hard I chipped a tooth! My jaw locked! I staggered backward, tripped on the rug and smacked my head on the floor. My dick was exploding! The room swam and everything took on a smoky hue!

The beautiful angelic face of my wife peered down at me smiling. "Wow that was fun! Did you enjoy that sweetie?" I followed her motion as she scooped my mess off the floor with her long gloss red nailed finger, and fed it into my gaping mouth. "We'll have to do that again soon, like on your birthday maybe?" She giggled and fed me some more gloop...

My goddess rose and swayed over toward the bathroom door. I propped up onto my arms and tried to slow the spin. Rebecca stopped, turned and swayed back, knelt and kissed my lips. "I love you honey." As she entered the bathroom I was blessed with a brief glimpse of her nakedness as she raised that egg blue nightgown over her head. Her bared back and bum cheeks were perfect. "Hi babe, sorry that took so long. Did you miss me?" The sounds of water sloshing and giggles ensued. I scrubbed the floor with tissues as my wife's first orgasm wailed out. I smiled. That had been the best sex of my life! Yes, my orgasm, if timed accurately, likely took 3.49 seconds, but it had been a month in the making. Those orgasms can't be measured seismically!

I mentally did the calculation. Only eight months to my birthday. Oh goodie!

****

I have to admit that the chastity cage did focus me. It calmed my libido and the constant reality of not being able to get hard without the excruciating pain of the confinement settled me. I met the deadline for the first episode of 'Becky's Cuckold' and Barry was pretty chuffed; only suggesting minor changes to the script. Yes we'd decided to use our own names just to avoid confusion. I mean with a name like Rebecca Diamond, and the body of a siren, my wife screamed porn starlet anyway!

"Shit this is good old man. I admit your insight into the mind of a cuckold is astoundin. It's almost like your character is livin the life through your own eyes. This is really good stuff and well researched. But won't it be tough on you... watching that honey of a wife being constantly fucked on screen. I mean, even when we're doin the face and head high shots you're insistin that she be fucked simultaneously just to highlight the realism; that's heavy shit my friend."

"Barry, my wife and Matt may be professional actors, but no one can fake a real orgasm. The close up head shots will carry artistic merit, in that, when Rebecca orgasms the audience will know, without doubt, that it's the real McCoy. Veins pop, teeth gnash, eyes boggle and glow. That can't be faked. The sluts 'acting' in porn cry out their fake ecstasy and no one is fooled. It's awful and embarrassing to watch. What we want is the realism and authenticity. Our discerning viewers will expect... no demand, the real thing in all of its wondrous and rapturous beauty. Sex is a beautiful thing Barry and the idiots who have sullied it should be taken out the back and shot! Rebecca and Matt are consummate professionals and know how to keep their feelings and rapport in check. I too am a professional, and I think I can easily handle watching my wife having sex with another man. My insistence will be that it is the real thing, loving, intimate and unblemished. If this wasn't the case, we have nothing more here... than cheap shitty porn!"

Barry slapped my back. "Well done old cock. I agree wholeheartedly. I admire your resolve mate. Hell, I don't know if I could do it. The idea of watchin, and directin a scene, while your wife has sex with another guy, is one hell of a thing. It will be tough and I admire you man."

If only he knew.

*****

12