What the Hell's Happening Ch. 10-11

Story Info
Blurred lines... Chap 10 & 11.
5.4k words
3.5
19.2k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I hope you're still with me. This is where things become a little murky. Cheers, Arch.

*****

10. BLURRED LINES...

"KEVIN!" My wife squealed. "Get out... I'm not decent! Please respect my privacy here!"

I balked. "Sorry, I didn't realize!"

Shit, I'd walked into her 'dressing room' (Barry's spare bedroom) unannounced to discuss her very first scene. I nearly tripped over my tongue when I glanced up to find her lying naked on the bed with her bum propped high on a pillow, knees up and spread whist Sally ripped wax strips from her reddened denuded sex. Barry was twirling his dastardly mustache and helpfully pointing out various pesky stray hairs while Matt was holding her hand in comfort and considerately tweaking her spiked nipples to divert attention from the pain of the Brazilian.

Sally glanced up at Iggy."Tissues please... she's soaking wet... might need a mop." They all chuckled as Iggy handed over the wad peering in to check out said spillage. Sally pulled Rebecca's nether lips apart and dabbed at the discharge.

I backed out quickly, blushing at my stupidity in failing to knock. But in my defense, the door was open! Shit!

In the first scene I was dressed in flannel pajamas and lying next to Becky in bed. We were both reading and she wore her cute designer specs. I had her scripted to sit with her knees raised toward the camera. This would give the prospective viewer's tantalizing glimpses up under the rucked up pink camisole and at her just freshly waxed labia. She purposely opened and closed her legs as if oblivious to the erotic display.

"So honey, have you ever considered the idea of me cuckolding you?"

The camera slowly panned across the bottom of the bed getting a nice wide angle of us siting side by side and assuredly a good amount of open pussy.

"Wha...!"

"Oh honey, you heard me and don't look so shocked. Would you like me to cuckold you? It's a hypothetical question."

The camera whirred quietly as it zoomed in on my face.

"Cuckolded?" I feigned confusion.

"Yes honey, and don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. What if I were to take a lover, or lovers? How would you react? Would you stop loving me?"

"Is this like the plot in that bloody book?"

"No Kevin, it isn't, but I'm just throwing it out there. Like hypothetically."

"Just you saying that scares the shit out of me. The mere mention of you being with another guy makes me nauseous."

The camera backed away. "And cut!" Barry yelled on my behalf. "Hey that was great guys. Kev, should Beck be playin with her clit or fingerin herself as we pan past?"

"No, not yet! We stick to the script. This has to be a slow build. We want the audience hungry."

"Okay mate, you're in charge."

In the next scene, set in the kitchen, Beck was to inform her 'husband' that she had invited her co-worker over for a BBQ and a swim in the pool. She is dressed in a short frilly hemmed lacy baby-doll that barely covers her naked bum cheeks. She's wearing a bra, just visible beneath the sheer silk, and Kev is cooking their breakfast.

"So honey, I hope it's okay, but I've invited Mathew over for a BBQ on Saturday."

"You mean that new guy at work, that Mathew."

"Yes darling 'that' Mathew. He's a nice guy and he's new in town and feeling a little lost."

She has swayed over to the kitchen island bench as the camera follows her. She leans over to place her head in her hands; her bum is to the camera.

"He needs a friend and I thought it might be nice if he came over and we could make him feel welcome. What do you say sweetie?"

Rebecca is swaying her ass at the camera as per script. Her pussy would now be pouting tantalizingly between her thighs. The camera kept panning past and slowly zoomed on Kevin's face.

"Well I guess so. I mean it's a bit awkward and all."

"In what way honey? He's just a bit lonely and he's a nice guy. He works out you know, and he's really ripped and fit. I said we had a pool and told him to bring his trunks!"

"Well, that's exactly what I mean. Don't you think that's a bit awkward?"

"No, I won't leave him in the pool all alone. I mean I'll keep him company. I'll have to buy a new bikini though, that old thing I bought on our honeymoon is a bit frumpy."

"So, you want to buy a new bikini to impress this guy from work!"

"Silly man! A girl can't just wear any old rag! And besides I had my pussy waxed on Monday, so I can wear something really skimpy like maybe a thong bottom. That would look really sexy hey?"

"You had a wax!"

"Yeah, you know, everything low and around my bottom hole." She giggled. "I left a little bit of furry hair on my mound though. I like to look womanly when my man pulls my panties down to check me out before he fucks me."

"Show me!" (Kevin's face portrays bright eyed excitement)

"No way, you pervert. That's really secret and private!" (She spreads her legs wider as the camera pans back to take in the eroticism.) "So can you pick up some beer and steaks? I want it to be a special day for Mathew, okay sweet pie?"

The camera once again closes in on Kevin's horrified face.

"AND CUT!"

****

We had to fly and pick up the kids from playschool.

"So did I do okay honey?" My beautiful wife grinned at me from the passenger seat.

"You were amazing darling. You're such a beautiful and talented actress. And so sexy."

"Ooh, thank you sweetie. I'm so happy and horny right now. God I can't wait to climb onto Matty's cock when we get home. Did you see me showing off my puss to the camera!?"

"No, but I could imagine it. I can't wait to see the playback!"

"You're so naughty and such a perv. I'm going to ask Barry to ban you from the reviews. I really don't want to spoil you. If you aren't allowed to see me nude at home, then I think the same deal should apply at work. I think that's only fair baby."

I pouted and she giggled. "You know it's for your own good sweetie. It will be too painful for you to get excited all locked in that cage. So, yes, I'm sorry, but you won't get to see all the naughty bits." She appeared resolute and crossed her arms over her chest.

"But I'm the director! I'll have to watch Matt fuck you when we get to the good bits." Did I sound a tad desperate?

"Barry can direct the love scenes, but... I'll tell you what; if you go naked and wear your little penis cage in the scenes where your character's watching Matt and me fucking, then you can direct... okay?"

"But that will be really humiliating! The whole cast and crew will see me in the bloody thing!"

"Yes sweet pea, but just explain that it's a part of the culture, and that you're looking for that 'authenticity' you go on about so much."

Shit, this was fast becoming a nightmare! The cage was more a tube that attached to my scrotum via a tight ring. I mean, for god's sake, my balls would be swaying in the breeze like hanging fruit! I could just imagine the chuckles and finger pointing. And pretty Sally would see me too! God, she would be attending to my makeup, snipping the hairs off my balls with little tiny scissors and chuckling under her breath! Oh goodness...

EEEHHH...!!

I felt myself ejaculating in my pants as I tried to negotiate the peak afternoon traffic. My vision hazed and I almost rear ended a truck! Have you any fucking idea how painful it is to come when squeezed inside a plastic tube trying to negotiate the afternoon peak?

"Hey, be careful!" My wife looked at me curiously. "You just came in your pants didn't you, you naughty boy."

I shook my head in denial but I couldn't talk. I had no air in my lungs. She examined the spreading wet spot at my crotch.

"You bad little cucky! I'm going to have Mathew put you over his knee when we get home. That's just disgusting!" She excitedly clapped her bloody hands!

God, could this nightmare get any worse!

****

Evidently the answer was yes! I actually sobbed tears as he laid into my squirming naked bum. Of course I said there was no way I was subjecting myself to that fucker and the certain humiliation therein, just because my hot pretty wife said I 'needed to repent', (her words) but the promise of the withdrawal of my birthday presents for the next millennium was just too much to bear. Better just get it over with!

"Good cucky, now that wasn't so bad, was it?" She hugged me close as I kind whimpered into her bosom. Okay, so I played it up a bit. "No more unauthorized ejaculations unless Mathew says so; okay?"

I nodded, still feigning my whimpering. Well it bloody did hurt. I marched away, head high and bum glowing and they both chuckled at my apparent distress.

Inside I was fizzing. There was something wrong with me.

"Hey, don't look so glum mister." Rebecca smiled, then walked over and sat on my lap and lip pecked my forehead softly. I'd just finished my dinner, eating alone in the kitchen as usual while they laughed and chatted over the meal I'd prepared. "I know that punishment was tough on you, but you did deserve it, so what's worrying you darling boy?"

"Nuthin... well, tomorrow and... you know having to wear that cage... like in public." I sounded so pathetic.

"Hey, you don't have to do it. Barry can direct the scene. I mean really, it's only Matt fucking me. It doesn't really require that much direction. You can just sit in Barry's study and listen." She planted another kiss on my bowed head. "If you do decide to wear it, you can actually watch us. Wouldn't that be exciting darling? And I promise we won't say anything or make fun of you. We'll just explain that wearing a chastity device is just a part of the 'cuckold kink'. Okay?"

I nodded, but something told me this was not going to be good.

****

"Holy fuck, you're kidding me!" Everyone was screaming with laughter. Barry had to sit and I thought his heart might give out! "Wow old cock, that's really fucked up. So these poor bloody cuckolds have to wear that thing! Man, that's heavy!"

Sally was giggling and blushing as she knelt in front of me to examine how the 'thing' clung to my blue balls. She tapped each ball sack like she was checking if the egg was boiled. I think they were more frozen than boiled! Sally glanced up wide eyed.

"My god Kevin, this thing is way cool. So how would the poor bastard wearing one of these ever have an erection!?" Sally was helplessly giggling now.

My wife, still drying her eyes from having cracked up for the ten minutes following her announcement that I had something to show everyone, and then sneakily yanking my pants down, now interjected still half sobbing with uncontrolled mirth.

"That's the point Sal, he can't get it up, not without experiencing extreme pain and a heap of fucking agony, so his dick just shuts down all desire to push up a hard-on!" She broke down again.

I glowed hot and bright.

Once everyone finally regained composure, I grumpily sat on the chair beside the bed. At least I was to be included in the bedroom scenes, but the cost had been great! So much for my rotten wife's softly-softly approach! Fuck me!

Then she winked...

****

"And action!"

"Honey bun, can you get the door; that must be Mathew."

"Sure darling!" Kevin called back to his still dressing wife.

"Hi, you must be Mathew, welcome. I'm Kevin, Becky's husband." Kevin invited Mathew inside.

"Nice to meet you Kevin, Becks has told me a lot about you. Nice place!" They shook hands. Kevin perused the big man and was awed with his bulk and power.

"Can I get you a drink? A beer, or perhaps a scotch?"

"Just a beer thanks Kevin. Hey, thanks for inviting me. Your wife is has been a good friend to me and she's made me feel real welcome in what is a new environment for me."

Both heads turned as Becky clicked into the room. Kevin's jaw dropped! His beautiful wife was just simply stunning. Shit, the hours she'd spent pampering, primping and dressing had certainly paid dividends. She wore a short flowing sparkling white dress that presented her generous cleavage to its best advantage. She was obviously bra-less because the shaded shape of her barely covered areolas and tight nipples beckoned closer examination. The unfettered bounce of those full orbs stole his breath away. God, her bared legs seemed endless and the white 5" pumps accentuated the tautness of her calves and toned thighs. She was a truly beautiful woman. Becky flicked her raven hair behind one ear and smiled at Mathew.

"Hi babe, good to see you could make it!" She moved in.

"Hey beautiful, wouldn't miss seeing you for the world. You look stunning!" They kissed on the lips! Kevin reeled back and sat on the chair looking dumbstruck.

"So, better than in my work suit?" She spun to enable him full appreciation of the 'package'.

"Hell yeah, but you look good in a skirt and jacket too!" He grinned looking hungry.

"Clever boy, you know just what to say to a girl." She kissed his lips again! "Now, has my husband been looking after you?"

"Yes, he's a great host; he's given me everything I need." He turned to the stone frozen Kevin. "Thanks bro, this is real fine." He raised his beer. Kevin wasn't sure if he was saluting the cold drink or the beautiful woman fawning all over him. He glanced forlornly at his impeccable wife and she winked and turned back to Matt.

"Hey, would you like a tour of the house?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Kevin, can you get us some more drinks. I'll just show Mathew around for a bit. We'll be back soon."

Kevin was too shell shocked to reply. He watched the two leave the room, a large hand was placed over his wives swaying bubble bum. God that dress was short. He tried to breathe.

"So, is this the nooky room?" The male voice called overly loud out of picture.

The female just giggled.

"AND CUT!"

****

At lunch Kevin had to excuse himself. He had to get out for a while. It was either that or locate some bulk cutters. The conversation between Barry and the two 'lover' actors was just too much to bear.

"So, when we start the scene by closin in, and as you take his cock in ya mouth we want to see that 'light' in ya eyes, and keep them focused up on his face. This will show the audience how you worship his cock and really want to swallow his cum when he erupts inside your mouth and throat."

"Okay, but what if Matt comes on my face instead, wouldn't that be more erotic. Guys like seeing a girl's pretty face all messed up with stringy cum hanging from her nose or hair."

"Yeah, I think that would be pretty sexy!" Matt chirped in. The two co-stars excitedly kissed upon agreement. Barry nodded his.

"All right then, if ya think that would be better. We'll have Sally pay a lot of attention to your make-up so's it's perfect. We'll get in pretty close; to get the full effect of the splashes." Barry was making frantic notes.

"Okay, but keep the camera rolling after he squirts." My wife stated excitedly. "I'll lick some of the goo off my lips and even finger a bit into my mouth before I suck his cock nice and clean."

"Excellent..."

That was when Kevin stumbled out of the room. He wondered absently how deep the pool was, and if he could remain on the bottom holding the drain filter cover... until he had to breathe!

He didn't know how much more he could take, and yet he wanted it all...

****

11. FADE TO BLACK...

Kevin walked out onto the pool deck feeling tight chested. His wife had disappeared into the bedroom a half hour previously with her new 'friend' from work. Kevin was scarcely functioning.

In the bedroom things were definitely functioning!

Becky was on her knees in her pretty party dress. She was licking the underside of Matt's huge erect cock worshipfully and looking up into his eyes like a besotted kitten. The hunger in those eyes reflected true wonderment. Her pink perfectly manicured nail tipped fingers stretched halfway around the veined shaft as she held it aloft and worked a fat nut into her wide open matching pink glossed lips before licking over the sack and sucking on the second orb, only to then draw her tongue slowly up the shaft once more. Becky made a show of trying to force her mouth over the fat purple helmet. She doused it in saliva and then erotically rubbed the spongy head all over her beautiful flawless face, smudging her makeup and eyeliner.

"Hmm, suck it down baby. Just think of hubby out there all anxious and hurt, not knowing what we're doing." Matt chuckled.

"Oh fuck Matt, this is so hot. Do you think we can really cuck him?" She sucked down over the shaft exaggerating the slurps.

"Hell yeah, I could tell when I first laid eyes on him. He's a cuckold in the making. But I want to fuck you for the first time in front of him okay doll. He needs to be hit right between the eyes. He'll be so stunned he'll have no idea what to do. Once I've shot my load up that hot little pussy, you will need to console him and thank him for allowing it to happen. He'll have this perverted notion that he allowed it all, and that he's in charge. Then we'll just tell him we're going to bed, and leave him to stew for the night. Trust me he'll be all over you tomorrow, worshiping you and running about after you like a besotted child. You'll have him eating out of your hand baby."

"Oooh, this is so exciting!" She really started in on the cock then, lapping and sucking and keeping her eyes fixed up on her lover. Matt started to moan. He bent and tugged the beautiful girl's tits up and out of her pretty dress. They bounced and wobbled in tune to her application, the tightness of the stretched fabric distorting their shape, pushing the twins up and lewdly outward. He twirled her long rubbery nipples with thick fingers and the gorgeous creature contentedly groaned around her mouth full of delicious cock.

Matt groaned deep. "Oh shit, I'm gunna come baby... I'm ... coming!!"

Becky pulled back off the head with a pop, and furiously pumped the wet shaft like she was plunging a blocked drain.

"Oh fuck!!"

Hot thick semen splattered all over her pretty face. Those large worshipful silver discs peered up lovingly as goo roped out onto her thick black eyelashes, her petite nose and glossy silk hair. A second blast hit her pink lipped mouth and a glob clung to an ear lobe and oozed down the oscillating earring impregnating the little white pearl insert with a similar colored opalescent. Shot after shot smacked her face, but those eyes remained resolute. Finally the bombardment ceased. The darling girl smiled from beneath the slop, licked her wet plastered lips and pushed two trails of thick gloop into her pouted mouth and swallowed smiling up like she'd been fed pure ecstasy.

Her eyes shone with pride and recognition. The recognition a submissive might bestow a Master. Her lips opened seductively, her little tongue extended and soft pink tissue gently lapped soft wet tissue. The cock bounced gently as she lapped the oozing cum from the tip, burrowing in to the little hole seeking that wondrous sustenance, before she completed her final act; the act of submissive cock-cleaning.

****

Matt was propped at the pool edge, head above water but body beneath. Becky's entrance through the sliding door dressed only in a tiny white bikini top and thong defied description. My god she was stunning. His cock twitched in anticipation.

Sally had done a great job of cleaning her and reapplying her minimal makeup. The raven hair bounced shiny and free as she swayed cat-like across the patio.

Kevin lay on a recliner and his eyes too followed the siren. She smiled as she padded past him, continuing on to the pool edge where she propped one hand on waist and raised her sunglasses to Matt. Kevin's poor dick hurt real bad.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey back. Come on in the waters fine." Matt grinned up at the exotic creature. He drank in her beauty; the tiny triangle of cloth covering that delightful cunt; the full breasts attempting to escape the confines of the top. He knew he'd be fucking hard and deep inside this erotically perfect woman real soon and that thought had his heart racing and cock standing on end as blood pumped hard and fast through bloated veins. He glanced over at her husband who only had eyes for his beautiful wife. How could a man allow his life partner, a creature so perfect, to be taken and used by another?

12