What the Hell's Happening Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mind if I do handsome." Becky cat-walked to the pool steps and entered the water like Halle Berry exited the ocean in that Bond film. If Matt's heart beat any faster he'd surely die today... not another day! He moved toward her, as she moved to him. Her eyes were simply glowing. Lips met; soft perfect hot lips. Her scent numbed him, her tongue sought his. She pulled back briefly, glancing over at her besotted husband who was sitting stiffly upright. Matt smiled inwardly knowing how much pain the sorry bastard was in right now; as the poor man's excited dick surely strained for release. Becky just smiled at Kevin before turning back to face her lover. Matt could smell her passion. Lips met again and this time they sucked each other passionately. Beneath the water Becky had removed Matt's rampant cock and she was stroking it slowly as their tongues dueled. Their desperation was real and glowingly evident. The insistent hand was rubbing his cock-head over her crotch. The fabric of the thong succumbed to her strokes and shifted sideways allowing her to rub the head up against the soft flowery folds of her labium. As they continued to kiss she rose up and wrapped her kegs about his hips and his pulsing cock entered her; but just the head pushed past the tight ring of her entrance as she held steadfast with legs locked about his waist. They continued their passionate embrace, the penetration hidden beneath the shimmering blue filtered water.

Becky was humming like a bird. Every fiber of lust within pinged like a million Chinese acupuncture needles had been driven deep into every exposed nerve ending. She clung to her lover, wanting to just impale her screaming pussy downward, but she quivered in place as the fat spongy head grazed over her g-spot and spiked hard and deep into her big sexual organ, her sparking and spluttering brain. You see the orgasm that was about to destroy her wasn't primarily due to Matt's wonderful cock stretching her cunt. No, it was because HE, her husband, was watching her, suffering for her, desiring and desperately wanting her, whilst another man's cock worked her entrance and would ultimately gently... or harshly, stroke her to completion. That image was firmly implanted in her brain, and that was what was about to drive this orgasm interplanetary.

She knew her husband knew exactly what she was feeling. She was panting and oscillating gently on the invading cock. Kevin was watching excitedly... and he appeared pale, almost grief stricken. He was suffering for her, and that drove him, just as it drove her.

She sucked off Matt's lips, angled her head to the heavens and howled to the moon. Merely converted to jelly, she flopped downward... hard, and the cock speared into her depths clanging into her cervix. Becky howled again and reality faded to black.

****

Later they were having dinner together when reality kicked back in.

Both Becky and Matt were dressed only in their swim wear and Kevin wore a t-shirt and lose-fitting shorts that covered his poor caged dick.

"Hey Kevin, this steak is really mooing!" Matt popped another square of juicy red meat into his mouth.

"You asked for it rare." Kevin replied a little pissed. He'd cooked; they'd chatted and laughed!

"Yeah, this is just how I like my meat, hot, red and rare!" He chuckled and Becky giggled.

"I like mine more well-done, firm and juicy!" She giggled some more and leaned over to kiss Mathew. Kevin looked down at his food feeling humiliated and small. Why didn't he object to what was obviously transpiring here. His wife was kissing this prick right in front of him, and yet he said nothing... did nothing! He should be punching the guy right in the nose!

"So, you like your meat well done?" Matt smirked, directing the question at Beck but glancing at Kevin.

"Huh huh."

Matt stood and faced Becky. Kevin felt an icy chill. Beck's eyes shone like stars. Matt shimmied out of his swim shorts. His massive heavy trunk fell forward to the horizontal plain, the base unable to support its tremendous immensity. Becky giggled. Kevin just stared and felt faint.

"Is this well done?"

"Um, yeah!" She glanced over at her husband a little shyly as she reached up and wrapped the shaft with both petite hands and moved in close. "Honey, is it alright if I taste Matt's steak. It looks really juicy!" The weeping tip hovered within tongue range.

Kevin's voice box croaked and his eyes glazed. Hell no! Stay away from that thing! His head nodded a minuscule movement but it was enough to be recognized.

Becky smiled and mouthed 'I love you'. Her tongue snaked out and flicked the pre-cum off the head like an echidna might lap at an ant.

Kevin watched the ensuing hungry sloppy blow job mesmerized and shocked. His face conveyed true horror. As Matt rammed his wife's head onto that cock, face fucking her with needy abandon, Kevin truly felt dizzy, and as Matt ejaculated down his wife's pretty throat the pain evidently became too intense and Kevin ran to the sink... and pretended to throw up.

****

Sally tutted over Kevin, wiping his sweaty face and consoling and cooing that he was doing so well, and said she had no idea how he could bear watching such a thing as his beautiful wife being face fucked like that, but that he was a true professional for going through with it. The beautiful makeup girl kissed his cheek softly.

"Now, we are going to have to tidy you up mister." She smiled, knelt and quickly tugged down his shorts! The cast and crew had gathered around concerned for his Kevin's welfare following his collapse back into his directors chair. "Now, just sit back and place your legs up over the chair's arms."

Kevin looked at her aghast! He was frozen in stilted horror, and still feeling a bit weak. Sally nudged him backward and he almost fell back off the seat.

"Barry, Iggy, can you hold his legs, up and back against his chest. I want to clean up his groin and wax his hairy balls. If we do the close up on the chastity cage and his poor throbbing trapped cock, then we want him clean and his balls nice and tidy." Sally directed proceedings as Becky looked over her shoulder inquisitively. Matt had his arm around his pretty woman's waist and his fingers delved inside the small triangle of white bikini cloth and gently sawed over her wet slit as he kissed her soft neck.

Becky was buzzing like a bee on pollen.

Kevin was squirming like a worm. What the hell happened to HIS privacy? Ooch... fuck! "Hey that hurt!" He tried to wriggle free but large male hands held his ankles in place locked over his chest. Another hot wax strip was placed and ripped free.

"WHOOO!! Shit!"

Barry peered in. "Hey mate, this is a pornographic rom-com, not some horror flick starin the 'Hairy balls from the black lagoon!"

Everyone laughed!

Kevin howled again as Sally excitedly tore another strip, ripping the hair from around his ass hole.

"Oh you big baby, women have this done all the time!" Sally tutted. RIPPP!!

"AHHHHH!" Since when did women have their balls torn off! "AHHHHH!"

****

Kevin sat demurely on the seat opposite the couch where his gorgeous wife sat beside her work colleague. They were holding hands and kissing. Kevin was desperately clinging to what was real.

Matt backed off. "Hey baby, why don't you go put on something sexy for me?" He smirked over at Kevin who had quickly diverted his eyes.

"Sure baby, I'll be right back! Hold that thought." She gripped his bulging crotch and giggled like a school girl. Matt moaned. Kevin winced. His own cock was screaming.

"That's one sexy momma you got there bro." Matt rubbed his bulge, his eyes alight.

Kevin's breathing was fast and shallow, as was now the norm.

Becky returned minutes later, swaying into the room on 5" red heels and wearing a short black sheer chemise that barely covered her ass cheeks. Her bared breasts bounced gently beneath the semi-translucent silk and a darker opaque hemmed band shielded the certain knowledge of the existence of panties.

"Wow girl, you look hot!"

"Why, thank you Mathew darling! I'm glad you approve." She did that leopard walk to her besotted friend.

"Fuck your sexy. Turn around... hmmm, and turn back to me. I love your tits."

"You always say just the right things."

"Are you wearing panties?"

Becky shook her head, pouted and stuck the tip of her finger against her glossy lips.

"I want to see your beautiful pussy baby." He smiled and looked excitedly down at her camouflaged crotch area. Matt then leaned forward and began to raise the dark banded hem.

Becky squealed. "Baby, my husband is just there! He'll see!"

"So?"

"Well I don't want him seeing my little pussy!" She frantically held the fabric in place over her bum cheeks as Matt lifted the front up nice and high. She turned to eye Kevin who was seriously pale. "You can't see anything can you sweetie? She looked anxious. Kevin shook his head appearing distraught knowing full well his wife's boyfriend was appreciating the view!

"Fuck, this is one pretty little cunt Kevin!" Matt's fingers explored her wet cleft. "I like the little tuft of hair... real sexy man." He smirked at the husband and extended his hand. "She's soaked!" Becky shuffled her feet a little wider to allow him better access, but remained steadfast in holding the rear of the fabric in place, desperate to deny her husband any sneaky peeks. She was squirming and imagined being shortly drilled by Matt's huge weapon. Three fingers drove up into her and wet sloshy noises filled the room. Moisture rained down from between her splayed thighs as she arched seeking further fulfillment. Matt stopped just before she peaked and Becky audibly moaned in frustration. "Hey Kev, I think we'll go to bed now; this little wife of yours needs a my cock in her real bad bro." He rose and placed his arm around Becky, more for her support than his need to cuddle her. "Thanks for dinner man, and nice place." They moved off toward the bedroom and Kevin heard his wife giggle.

He head swam, his knees folded beneath him. He was sweating profusely.

Fade to black.

*****

12