What the Hell's Happening Ch. 14: The End?

Story Info
What the...
2.5k words
2.71
29.1k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final installment. Hope you're not upset with me! Cheers, Arch.

14. WHAT THE...

Something startled me...

Light peeked through closed lids. I sat up rubbing my eyes as sleep fled. I was covered in sweat!

"What the hell's happening..." Wow, that had been some freaking nightmare!

I shook my groggy head.

The shower was running.

I tried like hell to make sense of what had been going on. Eyes scanned our bedroom as vague familiarity returned.

The shower stopped abruptly. An angelic apparition materialized. My breath hitched.

"Hey honey, you're a wake!" My beautiful wife, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, examined me curiously. "Rough night?"

"Huh..."

"You tossed and turned all night. It was like sleeping next to a wild man." Rebecca sat softly beside me and clasped my hand. God she smelt good. Her shampoo wafted my senses, her presence bound me.

"Oh..." Shit, I had to stop reading that cuckold porn.

"Were you dreaming darling?" She smiled and stroked my cheek.

"Err, I'm not sure..."

"Were you thinking about what I said last night...?" She smiled at my pretend perplexity. "You know, about my hypothetical question."

"Um, what question...?"

She chuckled. She could always read me like a book. "You bad baby; the question I asked about me cuckolding you. Would you like me to do it? You can be honest, I won't judge you sweetie."

"Why are you..."

"You were babbling most of the night. I heard the word cuckold a lot... and who is this 'Matt' person?"

Oh fuck, I was caught pants down. I shrugged pretending to have no concept of what she was talking about.

"Look, I haven't told you yet, but my boss at the office is flirting with me. He's really handsome and has lots of money. I know he wants to get into my panties." She giggled. "What do you think sweetie. Should I let him fuck me?"

"You're kidding?"

"I never said I would, I'm just asking you if you would like me to do it... you know, fuck him. Just imagine his big cock banging into my little pussy." She winked!

Rebecca worked at a big real estate office in town and she was easily their best agent. She was bubbly and outgoing and so very flirty and oh so persuasive! We'd been discussing starting a family and she had convinced me it was time and there was a very real possibility of her having twins, given her family history. She was in fact a twin herself; an identical twin.

"Anyway, I'm going to be late for work, so I better get dressed." She swayed to the bathroom and just as she entered she dropped the towel and smiled back over her shoulder before kicking the door shut!

Fuck! I needed release! I started down that path just as the door flew back open and her pretty face peeked around the jamb.

"What are you doing you naughty boy?" I tried to fake nonchalance but the spear wrapped by my hand and tenting the bed sheet may have given the game away. "If you're turned on, tell me. No sneaking about. I want you to be honest with me. I can help you out if you want, okay?"

I nodded goofily.

Damn! This was snowballing!

Shortly thereafter Rebecca reappeared dressed in a matching lacy high cut panty and bra set. She padded to her wardrobe and shuffled through various outfits. I watched like a hawk. God her ass was insane!

"Now honey, which outfit looks sexier. Do you think Harry would like me in this one?" She held aloft a skirted suit combo that was just a bit too short for a brothel. "Or this one?" The tiny pleated tartan skirt and white blouse held in the other would make the girls of St Trinian's look like little angels. "Hmmm?" She tapped a foot impatiently.

I wanted to say none, but she was awaiting my decision. I pointed to the lesser of the two evils, the suit jacket and ridiculous skirt.

"So you think Harry would like this one better?" She grinned.

"Shit, is that what I was saying? I thought I was choosing the most conservative outfit, not deciding on what was sexiest... to please her bloody boss!

I nodded, and then shook my head vigorously.

"Oh, god... men! They can never decide what they really want." She tutted and replaced the school girl uniform and headed back into the bathroom with the suit, but not before delivering a steely warning glance at my crotch. My little guy cringed.

When she finally emerged she looked so god dammed hot. My goddess wife posed briefly, spun once, and clicked out of the bedroom; her gorgeous pert bum swaying in tune with the undulating waves of her torso. Her stockings shimmied and shushed against each other. God that dress was short!

I was still contemplating between getting up, or jerking off, when the house phone rang. I dived sideways and picked up at the same time as Rebecca did in the kitchen.

By the time I settled back in bed the conversation was on.

"Oh hi Sis." Rebecca returned the greeting. It was her sister Samantha, her twin.

"So, how's it going with hubby?"

"Gees, it's only been two day's since I told you. Give me a chance. I've mentioned the cuckolding idea and he's all over it. Spent half the night with a hard-on and moaning things like 'fuck her Matt', or 'no, not the cage." Rebecca giggled.

Samantha laughed.

I cringed.

"Well, I think he'll take to the idea like a baby to mommy's tit. I think you'll be fucking Harry within a month." Sam chuckled again.

"God I hope so. I can't wait to get Harry's big cock in me. Every time I go near him he's got a hard-on, and it looks monstrous!" My wife sighed.

"Shit Beck, I'm wet over here just imagining you riding that big shaft. We'll have to do a switcheroo sometime. You can have my Johnny and I'll fuck your Harry."

Who the hell was Johnny, she was married to Pete!?

"Deal! Johnny's cock sounds awesome!"

"Yeah, but it will only be a brief swap!"

"Girl, are you jealous of your lover?"

"Yes!" Sam snarled. "And if you steal him I'll scratch your eyes out."

"Hey, if I can get hold of a nice big cock myself, I won't need to rustle your bull, I'll have my own. But I need Kevin on-side first."

"So, what you gunna do girl? Why don't you just invite Harry over for a BBQ and see how Kevvy boy reacts when you're all over him. Can you just imagine yourself, having a hot bull fucking you in front of hubby while they discuss the football?"

"No, because Kevin doesn't like football, but maybe if they discussed Scarlet Johansen's new movie it might be more appropriate."

They both laughed.

"Yeah, hubby thinks we look like her. That would be so kinky! Maybe we could do a tandem, and have both cucky's watch us being fucked in sync!"

"Ohhh, shit now I need my vibe!" Rebecca hissed.

Sam pissed herself.

I didn't even know she owned a vibrator!

"Okay babe, I gotta go, see you soon and keep me informed."

"Roger Wilko, ten four!" My wife replied just before they both cracked up again. The phone clicked and I carefully replaced my receiver into the recharge holder.

I'd now decided... I'd jerk off.

****

I was cooking dinner still trying to work through my emotions. Bring this 'game' to a close, and call her out?

I heard the heels first and then sensed her behind me. Just her presence was intoxicating.

"Hi sweetie!" She nuzzled my neck and peered into the pot I had been stirring for about an hour lost in thought. What was once hard pasta now resembled gooey slop.

"Hmm, that looks appetizing."

God she made me shiver. She was so... perfect. Her smell...

"I just wanted to let you know. I've invited Harry, my boss over on Saturday. We could cook out on the patio and just chill out. What do you say?"

Fuck no!! No way in hell is that prick going to get in your pants? The motherfucker can go fuck himself!!

"Uh... okay, I guess, but..."

"Oh thank you darling! We'll have so much fun together. Harry's a great guy, you'll really like him!" My wife kissed my cheek a bit too enthusiastically. I trembled.

I had that familiar feeling of dread creep over me. My cock had popped and my brain was smoky, like it required re-ringing.

Images of chastity devices and horrible humiliation flooded my stupid brain. What the hell was wrong with me?

****

Kevin, nice to see you man! Beck's told me so much about you. Where is the beautiful woman?"

"Um, yeah, hi Harry, glad to meet you." We shook... well I shook and he crushed. "Um... she's upstairs just finishing getting dressed.

When Rebecca flounced down the stairs looking like a movie starlet I shivered. Some weird deja vue insect crawled my spine.

Looking at the delight in their faces in greeting I knew I was fucked... It was only a BBQ invite... but I already knew it!

But Harry was a nice guy and we'd gotten on well together that day. He was obviously a hard worker... and a straight shooter. I could see why my wife liked him, because I did too.

****

And four weeks later I watched them copulate. She bounced on his impressive dick still wearing the tartan skirt she'd worn to work that day... for him.

I came two times watching them!

She screamed uncontrollably, all the time watching me... seeking out my assurance. Yes she performed for me, and I loved her for it.

Most times Samantha, my wife's sister, would come over and comfort me on the long nights, when my Rebecca was at her lover's place and spending the night in his bed. Samantha was so like my wife and it was comforting having her around. She'd tease me relentlessly of course, explaining that her gorgeous twin sister was likely being fucked really hard right now, and then showing me a picture sent to her on her mobile phone, of Becky sucking her bosses big cock.

Of course it would excite me no end. Hey, we are who we are.

Harry for his part always treated me like a brother, never demeaned me or put me down. He respected me for who I was... for what I was.

Whenever he came over the lovers would kiss a lot and end up heading up to our bed while I was relegated to the sofa or guest room. I finally made up a bed in the spare bedroom where I could lie and listen to them groaning. Those nights were pretty tough, but I managed okay. Yes, it still excited me, so hate me if you must.

Harry's first marriage had failed after twenty one years and he blamed his long hours and selfish dedication to his work and business. His wife had left him for someone new and more exciting. She'd never worked a day in her life but she took half of his wealth and it almost cost him his company, not counting his sanity. He'd learnt a tough lesson.

Rebecca eventually had four children, two born to Harry, who already had two teenage kids from his first marriage. And yes... she had two sets of identical twins, the eldest set to Harry and the youngest, the two girls were mine, but of course we bought them all up as ours, even though Harry's boys obviously don't look anything like me, being African American descendant.

We're a blended family and I love them all dearly.

We all eventually moved into Harry's big mansion and I kinda became nanny to the kids and full time housekeeper. I write silly books in between my 'dad' duties. Rebecca and Harry had a busy Reality business to run and they were the perfect partners... in almost all aspects... except for one.

You see, Harry is a busy man but he has no fear of loosing his girlfriend... his lover... because she has a rock to turn to, to clasp hold off and cuddle up to when ever she needs one. Yes, we laugh and watch old black and white reruns and our Rebecca never wants for attention or for sexual satisfaction. She has two men for that, albeit who fulfill her needs differently but equally satisfactorily.

Yes, I've watched them fucking on hundreds of occasions and it still thrills me... and sickens me. Go figure.

So I dote on the kids and I worship my wife... isn't that what's important in a mans life?

I really do enjoy my lot, but I still look back on that fateful night and rethink that simple question.

"How would you feel about me cuckolding you?"

It was a very good question and one I'm still not sure how I would answer, even after all of these years...

Its funny how fate runs it course.

****

THE CONCLUSION.

Hi there, my name's Rebecca.

My fiance, Kevin, is an erotic fiction writer as you may have already gathered.

In fact he wrote this ridiculous book; slaved over it for months. Silly bastard! But I do love him so.

I've just walked into his study and found him slumped over his work station fast asleep. Poor baby.

Of course I've secretly read this stupid story plenty of times during its conception and it obviously interests me greatly. Not so much the story per say, because that's just total rubbish, but his kink more so... now that really interests me!

We're due to be married in six weeks' time. I'm a good catholic girl, raised right and believe in all things holy. But this strange side of my husband is really fascinating!

Of course his original conclusion to this story was just a mad rant, so I've screwed that up and added this one, which is my own slant on things.

I was told by mommy that a good godly girl should always honor and obey her husband and follow his lead in all things pertaining to their marriage.

Well, I think that might be total horseshit! It seems obvious to me exactly what my beautiful kinky fiance really wants; what do you think?

Yeah, me too!

So I've already purchased his chastity device online and wrapped it in wedding paper! The best man, Tony Burrows is going to pork me on my wedding night, in my virginal dress and right in front of my Kevin! That should be pretty cool hey!

I hope to quickly find some handsome stud to be my boyfriend and fuck me brain dead at every opportunity and I want to start popping out his babies as soon as possible!

Kevin's ideas have got me so horny... I just can't stand it. God, these next six weeks are really going to drag!

Anyway, I better go before he wakes up and discovers my sneakiness. I'll get this posted off to his publicist before he wakes and works out that I've been a naughty future wifey.

My god, life looks sooo good!

See yo all!

THE END.