What They Both Needed

Story Info
Mother and Son blow off some steam.
4k words
4.51
216.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers

"Mother!" Saxon James yelled down the hall. "Coffee is on, I gotta run!"

He paused a moment until he heard his mom grunt and he could hear her shuffling around before he left the house, heading for work.

Saxon didn't mind living at home with his mom, even at 25. He could afford an apartment, or maybe get a house to share with one of his buddies, but, in light of the circumstances, he felt that his mom needed him more.

She and his step-father finalized their divorce three months ago after having been separated for 2 years. It was a bad situation for him because he loved his step-father very much, called him 'Dad' even, and he hated what they both were going through. It wasn't a case of cheating or anything crazy, they just said that they had fallen out of love, and they were heading in different directions.

His step-father had moved on, dating a very nice lady that worked in the same building as he did, however, even though she had initiated the proceedings, his mother sometimes moped around too much for Saxon's taste.

After college, Saxon landed a good job with an advertising firm and was working diligently up the ladder of success, a serious girlfriend that he lived with in the Upper East Side in what he considered to be a great high rise, the ball was in his court, so to speak.

Not quite 90 days ago, just after his mother received the final divorce papers and went into her mini tailspin, Saxon's girlfriend decided that they were going too fast and that she needed her space. Wonderful.

Due to his mother's state of mind, Saxon decided that she needed to move in with him in his flat until she got herself together, no matter how long that may be.

He sat in his office and noticed the flashing red light on his desk phone. His sister had left a message for him that she and her husband and the kids couldn't make it to dinner tonight, he had to work late, just go on without us, etcetera. Saxon erased the message and dialed his home number.

Allie Shukis answered on the third ring, smiling as she heard her son's voice on the other side.

"Hi baby!" She cooed into the phone.

"Hi mom, Meredith and the brood can't make it out tonight, Steve has to work late."

"That's too bad. Maybe later this weekend, huh? Maybe we can go out and visit them?"

"Possibly if I can make this deadline, I won't be able to go Upstate if I have to work this weekend, which is what it is looking like."

"I have a pretty intense deadline as well, and I have SUCH writer's block!" Allie moaned. "Well, you get to work, and let's just play it by ear. By the way, you looked so chic and debonair in your suit this morning. Soooooo handsome!"

"Thanks, mom."

"Maybe we can just watch a movie or two tonight?"

"Sounds good, mama, I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Allie hung up the phone and got up yet again from the table in her sons dining room, getting away from the laptop that seemingly mocked her. She worked from home, writing a monthly column for a national lifestyle magazine and a weekly fashion column for the Times, and both of them were kicking her ass.

Allie had done a bit of modeling in her youth, none for over two decades, yet she smiled at her reflection in the window of the apartment. She had hardly any wrinkles, even at 47 years of age, a strict diet and regular exercise saw to that. She has been described as being a doppelganger of Christy Turlington, and Allie definitely didn't mind that, 5'10" tall, 34C-23-36, size 4 dress, long, flowing brunette hair, big, thick all natural lips. So why hasn't she dated in nearly eight months?

"You never leave the house, Allie." She said to her reflection, grinning wryly.

Saxon made it back home a little after seven, hardly in a mood for anything, which was reflective of the mood that his mother shared.

"Are you up for some TV?" Allie asked him.

"No, ma, I think that I'll work on this project a little, turn in early."

That weekend and the rest of the next week went like that, both of them working late, the tensions running through themselves like a ticking time bomb.

The following Friday, it hadn't dissipated much, even though they had both met their deadlines.

Saxon had just returned from the gym and was freshly showered. Allie reveled in his scent.

"You smell good, baby." She smiled at him.

Saxon grinned sheepishly.

"Thanks, ma! I'm famished, what's for dinner?"

"Lasagna and mixed veggies...there is a plate in the microwave. I am going to get cleaned up and you owe me that movie night, Mister!"

Saxon looked up and smiled, a mouthful of tepid lasagna in his mouth, giving her the thumbs up.

Allie stopped and looked at him. He looked so much like his father, who had passed away when he was barely two years old. Sandy blonde (dishwater is what her mother called it) hair, fit and tall, probably six three and devilishly handsome. He used to be able to get away with anything with her just by flashing his pearly whites. She smiled as her heart beat out its love for him.

Twenty minutes later, she came out of the shower, dressed in her normal evening attire: a pair of boy shorts and an oversized t-shirt, sans bra. This shirt drooped off of her still perky breasts, accentuating them perfectly.

"Damn, mom!" Saxon smiled. "You are as hot as always! Is it cold in here?"

Allie glanced down at her breasts, seeing her nipples poke out angrily through her shirt and immediately crossed her arms in front of her breasts and kicked out at him.

"Saxon Forsythe James!" She squealed. "I am your mother!"

He pulled her down next to him and placed his arm around her shoulders, pulling her into his chest as he kissed the top of her head.

"I know, I know!" He chuckled. "Scroll through the On Demand, and I'll go and break out some wine."

They sat down to dinner prefaced with a salad and white wine and watched "I Love You Man", which was one of Saxon's favorites.

Allie peered at him during the scene where they went to Sydney's house for the first time and talked about masturbation. He could see her in his peripheral vision and did his best to ignore her.

"Saxon?"

"Yes?"

"Are you lonely? I mean, sexually?"

His head snapped towards her, his eyes wide.

"MOTHER!"

She grinned sheepishly, reddening deeply before grabbing her wine glass and draining it in one gulp.

"What I meant was that you haven't been dating anyone and I know that you and Janine were, um...active. I remember when I was your age, I was always, well, you know."

Saxon suddenly felt very aware of his dress, which was his normal evening attire around the house-nothing but boxers.

"I have urges mother, yes." He admitted. "But I have never been a one night stand kind of fella, so I just, well..."

"Masturbate?" Allie grinned and looked at him in what he thought was a very seductive sidelong glance.

It was now his turn to blush furiously. He crossed his legs subconsciously.

"Mother, please."

"You're right, Sax, subject change."

He laughed. "Please."

She got up and grabbed his plate in order to take them to the kitchen.

"I do, you know." Allie stated matter of factly as she walked to the kitchen, not waiting for a response.

Saxon just stared at her as she walked from him, probably with a dumbfounded look on his face. He noticed her tight thighs as she strode towards the kitchen. He shook his head as if to clear the cobwebs.

They watched the rest of the movie and laughed, well, Saxon did, his mother didn't quite understand all of the humor, and drank another bottle of wine. It was his mothers turn for a movie, and she chose one of her favorite romantic movies. Partway through the movie, she kicked her feet up on the couch and laid her head down on Saxon's lower abs as he put his feet on the coffee table and stretched out. This was their customary way of movie watching.

They watched in silence until Saxon began toying with her hair as she lay there.

"What about you mom, are you lonely?" He asked softly.

She didn't answer for some time.

"It gets lonely, yes." She answered back just as softly.

"We always have each other, mom."

Allie rolled onto her back and looked up at him.

"Not in the way that we need to cure our, uh, loneliness Saxon." She gave him a knowing wink and smiled.

He brushed his thumb across her full lips and smiled back.

"I guess so, huh?"

She rolled back over and they watched the movie in relative silence until the sexy love scene came on.

Alie had been tracing a path up and down his bare thighs with her fingernails and he experienced a shudder go up his spine. He did the same to her, albeit on her bare thigh that was revealed by her huge t-shirt which had creeped up her leg. Her light tracings began to get closer and closer to the leg of his boxers, but they wordlessly continued to watch the movie until Allie moved her hand across his crotch, then back down to his upper thigh, then the crotch again.

She darted her hand inside the fly of his boxers and her warm hand enveloped his still flaccid penis. She pulled it out, and he felt her warm mouth envelop his cock. Her mouth was so hot. He kept his eyes on the screen even while hearing her let out a long, low sigh as her tongue swirled around his soft head, willing it to hardness.

Saxon leaned his head back onto the couch as his mother continued working at his rapidly hardening shaft. He paused the movie and tossed the remote on the end table and the only sound in the room was the resonance of the sloppy blowjob that she was administering to her son.

Allie leaned up and tugged at the hem of his boxers as Saxon lifted himself up to allow her to do so. She repositioned herself on her knees between his legs and took his thick, stiff member between her fingers and looked up at him, their eyes meeting. Without breaking the gaze, she swallowed his tool down to the root and came back up again, slowly, repeating several times.

Saxon brushed the hair out of her eyes, allowing himself to see what was happening better in the dim light of the TV as he felt his mothers saliva trickle down onto his hairless nut sack. She continued to dole out the best sucking that he had ever been privy to as the only sound still was the squishy slurping sound of her slow, slow blow job. Saxon watched as she swallowed him, then made the lingering trek back up until just his saliva coated, bell shaped helmet was in her mouth as her tongue swirled around its girth, then just as agonizingly slow, back down again.

Saxon felt his balls roil with an impending orgasm and he stopped her, grabbing her under the armpits and lifting her up, placing her on her back on the couch, his mom emitted a soft mewling of disapproval as his cock was stolen from her hot mouth.

Saxon pulled her shorts down as she ripped off her top revealing her luscious breasts to him. He fell upon her rigid nipples, sucking them into his mouth as she gasped out, reaching between his legs and stroking his steely manhood.

Saxon knelt back and rubbed at her clit as she gyrated her hips into his hand as if she was trying to fuck his finger. He moved down to eat her pussy but she stopped him, emitting the only words that the two would share.

"No, fuck me."

He did as commanded, throwing her long, shapely leg up onto his shoulder and plunging into her in one fell stroke. She took in a rush of air and bit her lower lip, slamming her eyes shut. She had her hands on his butt, pulling him into her, hips smashed together as if getting used to his size.

She exhaled and opened her eyes, meeting his, and smiled.

Once again, the only sound in the room was the rhythmic 'fap-fap-fap' of Saxon pummeling his mother's greedy pussy and their comingled sighs and grunts of pleasure.

Allie lifted herself up on one elbow and with the other hand began rubbing her clit, her moans increased in intensity and decibels as her orgasm neared. Suddenly, her legs clamped against her boys' thighs as her pleasure wave overtook her. Saxon in turn ground his pelvis hard into hers as he emptied the contents of his jam-packed testicles deep into her womb.

They held each other for a long time, still silent, until Saxon's deflating penis began to slip from her slick tunnel. Allie reached down to the floor and grabbed her shirt and wiped their combined fluids from his shaft as he withdrew from her, then wiped at her own crotch. She got up and kissed him on the cheek, then walked nude to her room, shutting the door.

Saxon sat in the glow of the television, staring at his pulsating penis, in awe of what had just happened.

The next morning arrived and Saxon rose, peering out of the window of his bedroom at the sun which was high in the sky. He had slept in like he hadn't done in quite some time. Quite dreading seeing his mother, as he would not know what to say to her or act around her, he freshened up and went to the kitchen. She was not there, nor in her room. He ate breakfast in complete silence.

Several hours later, as Saxon watched his alma mater put up another stinker on the gridiron, he heard the front door swing open and his mother strode in.

"Afternoon, Sax, how are we doing?" She said, referring to the game and her alma mater as well.

"Typical."

He watched her as she puttered around the kitchen, asking him if he wanted a sandwich, what on it, everything but the cloud that hung around their heads. Saxon almost wondered if he had dreamt the incident, but the tightness in his balls told him that it had indeed happened.

Allie sat next to her son on the couch, handing him his plate and a beer as she sat with hers and watched the games waning moments without remark except towards the team on the tube. Saxon relaxed and joined her.

Nearly an hour later, "I needed that, Sax. I don't regret what happened at all."

He gazed at her, studying her features, the way that her jaw line swept toward her chin, how her nose blended in perfectly with her eyes. He thought that she was beautiful.

"I thought that you were mad, or embarrassed, or...whatever."

"Not at all. But I do know one thing." She smirked.

He raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"You owe me. I was so turned on last night that I skipped the foreplay. You do like foreplay, don't you, son?"

"Sure, mom."

"I have been wet all day thinking about you going down on me that I can't stand it anymore. Come here and eat mommy!"

He pulled away from her to look into her eyes, and they just display a glazed over, lustful look. Saxon edges closer to her and nuzzles her neck, feeling the electricity almost literally crackle off of her neck as goose flesh creeps across her and her nipples pop angrily through her blouse. He reaches down with the flat of his hand and presses on her full mound, feeling the heat emanating from her pudendum.

She hastily, licentiously scrambled out of her loose fitting jeans, stripping her panties off as well, and then leaned back into the plushness of the couch, running her finger through her moistened slit, moaning wantonly. Saxon got a good look at her pussy for the first time and reveled in how inconceivably plump that is was. His mother obviously took care of it as it was apparently freshly bare, save for a shortly buzzed landing strip that ended millimeters above her clitoral hood.

Allie trembled as her son touched the skin of her thigh where her pussy lips started to swell into her hot honey hole, then bit her lip as his finger, damp from his mouth, pushed gently into her, causing her to get a hitch in her breath and clamp her hand around his wrist.

He finger fucked her, starting off with a slow, steady pace, then gradually increased the speed and depth of his explorations. As he manipulated her, he brushed over her aroused clitoris with his thumb, causing multiple whimperings from his sexually crazed mother. Saxon smiled as he felt the heat from within her and from her reaction, and also the fact that there is absolutely no shame in her, her legs were spread as wide as they could be and her hips thrust up to meet his finger on every stroke.

He leaned in to kiss her again, passionately, and she was so far into her own pleasure zone that she could barely maneuver her tongue in his mouth; another thrust, two fingers all the way into her to the knuckle, and she produces a fresh secretion of girl juice and a loud shriek as her legs clamped together around his hand.

Saxon swirled his fingers inside her hot slot, making upward motions in order to stroke her G-Spot. He thrust hard into her and gathered up a good dollop of her sweetness, then slid his coated fingers out of her and caressed the tender pucker of her asshole, lubing it up liberally.

The little muscle contracted as he touched it, but loosened up without delay, letting him slip the fingertip easily inside, and in one motion glide his middle and index fingers up her butt. Allie stiffens up, back arched and clutched frantically at his muscular forearm as he plunged his thumb into her boiling box.

Allie ripped off her t-shirt, revealing her braless breasts and began to tug hard on her pink nipples as her son manipulated her pussy, taking pleasure in his actions and from the taboo of what was going on. She had already cum twice.

Saxon pistoned his fingers and thumb in and out of her, pinching at the thin wall between her two channels and rubbing his fingers together. He then leans into her and clamped his teeth around her closest nipple, biting lovingly at it. His mother thrashed underneath him, pulling his head into her firm breast, loving the attention.

He licked slowly down her chest towards her flat belly, giving her little angel kisses around her navel, she is already shaking, knowing what is to come.

Saxon lapped slowly at her folds and Allie responded with an explosive orgasm, grinding into his mouth as she placed the back of her knees on his shoulders, giving him free access to her spot. He answered back by teasing, giving her light, leisurely strokes of his tongue, avoiding her clit, starting off slowly and gradually building the stimulation until she's just about of her mind with need and anticipation for more. Allie is trembling, writhing about on the couch, brutally tugging hard on her own nipples, her face flushed red as her head jerks back and forth on the sofa cushion, legs flailing about, feet on his shoulders, on the floor, into the air.

"You are fucking driving me crazy!" She gasped. "Bite my clit, oh Saxon, bite it, make me cum again!"

He places her butt cheeks in his palms and lifts her up easily, allowing him to lick from her anus and up to her clit where he just blows softly onto it, watching her girl cock plump up, swollen with desire. Saxon backs up from it and looks longingly at his mother's soaked snatch, as if he were a starving man at a buffet, wondering where to start in.

Allie's pussy lips are laid wide open, swollen and jutting out, flush from the rush of blood, the inner tissues vivid pink, the area from just below her belly down to her mid thigh is soaked with a combination of her baby boys saliva and her cum and self lubricant. He licks at her boiling center and reaches up to knock her hands away from her jutting tits, twisting and pinching her stretched nipples. He pulled hard on both of her nipples as he bit down hard on her bloated clitoris, causing her to scream out a string of profanities that only a trucker or Marine Drill Instructor wouldn't blush at, her legs clamped around his head like a vice, her hips bucked like a wild bronco as yet another screaming orgasm held her in its grips.

"Mother Fucker!" Allie panted as she stared into her boys eyes, coming down from her sexual high. "I came four times, honey!"

Saxon smiled up at her as he lapped absently at her inflamed labia. He placed his hands behind her knees and forced her thighs flat against her chest, openly exposing her tight little pucker hole as she squealed in anticipation. He swiped at her anus with his tongue, alternating between licking at it with the flat of his tongue and pointing it and plunging into her sphincter as far as he could.

gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers
12