What To Do

Story Info
Son has tits, BIG tits.
2.8k words
4.13
93.3k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
260 Followers

My 18 year old son, Sammy, stole hormone pills and Estrogen cream from his Grandmother. He took the pills daily and rubbed the cream on his chest and ass. That was 6 months ago. He took more pills and cream from her each month since and kept up his routine. But now...

My son has huge tits and he goes naked here at home all the time. I watch his fat titties bounce and shake all over the house, and tonight I watched him fuck his 18 year old asshole with a dildo that was his Mom's before she passed away. Since she died, for the last year, it's been me and him here alone on the farm. He started going naked when his tits started to grow about 3 months ago.

I didn't say much at first, but his titties are fucking huge now. He presses them against me when he hugs me good-night, and I feel like I'm hugging my wife again. His titties are at least 44DDs and those dark pink nipples stay hard. They look so much like his Mom's tits, that I find myself staring at them every single time he and I are in a room together. He plays with them all the time, pinching and twisting his nipples until they stick out, especially if I am watching.

A few days ago, he was sitting in the living room on the couch when I came in. He was massaging his big tits, and after a couple of minutes of TV and trying not to watch him, he started turning each breast up to his face and sucking his nipples. Sarah used to do the same thing and I was transfixed as Sammy sucked those hard nipples. I watched him go back and forth sucking his nipples until they were redish instead of the usual dark pink. He asked me just yesterday if I liked his big tits. He said, "I see you look at my fat titties and hard nipples alot, Daddy. Do you like my big tits?"

What could I say? I don't want him to feel bad for having them, and I think they're the biggest, most beautiful titties I've ever seen, besides his Mother's. I cleared my throat and told him, "Yes, Sammy. I like your tits. They're very pretty." My boy smiled and asked me if I thought they looked like a woman's tits. "Yes, Sammy. They look just like a woman's tits. In fact, they look just like your Mom's titties. Her's were big and beautiful, just like yours. So round and full, with those dark nipples centered just right. She loved to have them played with and sucked. I sucked them, played with and tortured them, and even fucked her between them. She sucked her own nipples, just like I watch you doing. It makes me long to suck her titties once more."

He smiled again and started twisting his nipples right there with me across the room. He leaned forward, his big tits crashing together and said, "Watch, Daddy! I'm just like Mommy!" and started pulling his nipples out and down until he was shaking his tits and I could see and hear them as they flopped up and down. He ended this little show by sucking each nipple until they were hard, and then rubbing his nipples together as he looked at me watching him. Sammy looked at me, still rubbing his nipples. He said, "Daddy, would you call me Samantha from now on like Mommy did? She used to call me that and tell me that I was just like her. That's why I grew these big fat titties, Daddy. So I could be just like Mommy. I miss her treating me like her little girl. I want to wear my panties and dresses again. I want a bra for my tits, and I want to be your daughter like I was hers. I want to feel like a pretty little girl when I have my tits out for you to see. Is that ok with you, Daddy?"

I smiled and said, "Ok darling. I'll call you Samantha here at home. I don't mind calling you that, if it makes you feel good about yourself. You are your Mother's daughter, with tits just like hers. My beautiful baby girl. I love you, Samantha." He smiled at me, hugged me tight, and then went on to his room. I went to bed later, looking in on him and seeing his tits out. He was also spreading his asshole and I had to turn on the light to see him spread open. His asshole was right there for me to see, spread and gapped just a bit. I walked over and saw the laptop beside the bed and realized that he'd been watching it when he fell asleep. I picked it up and took it to my room and sat on the bed to see what my son had been looking at before falling asleep naked.

The photo file was open and he'd been flipping through his pics. I clicked the slideshow feature and watched as a picture of a big hard dick appeared first. I looked at this cock and waited. The next pic flipped up, and there was the same cock, but this time it was just outside an asshole, about to plunge inside. The image changed again, and there was a picture of the same dick, and this time I knew that I'd been right about the cock's owner. There I was, my hard cock in my wife's hungry mouth on the screen. The picture focused all on me, my dick and just her mouth. I had recorded this years ago, making several movies of us having sex. We were young, and both she and I really got a kick out of trying out our "porno skills."

The next picture was of my cock, this time with the head inside my wife's cunt. The next? A picture of my cock, and this time it was a close up. I saw the picture change, but it was the same image of my dick, hard with precum on the head, but it had been rendered smaller and a caption added. My son had wrote, "My Daddy's Big, Wonderful, Amazing, Beautiful Hard Cock" under the picture. The next picture was of my son, taken with his phone. In it, he had one hand on his nipple as he pulled it out some and the other was extended to take the picture.

I sat and watched as picture after picture showed what my son had been looking at, as photo after photo of his big beautiful tits showed. He had taken shots of his Mom's tits from the videos and in one, he had put a picture of his own tits right beside one of her tits. Underneath these he had written, "Mom: Daddy's Queen" under my wife's pic and "Me: Daddy's Princess" under a picture of his own fat pretty titties.

Among the many pictures of me, my cock, my wife's tits, cunt and asshole, and my son's tits, I sat and read 2 more captioned photos over and over. The first was of my dick, this time rammed into my wife's sweet hot asshole. This had been blown up to fit the screen first and then the captioned version said, "My Daddy's Big Hard Cock In Mom's Juicy Asshole." and underneath that he'd put the line, "(I wanna be just like my Mom!!)."

The last captioned pic before it started over was of my son, but not his huge beautiful titties as in the 50 or so I'd been enjoying before. This time the picture was of his asshole, filling the screen first as my eyes took it in. The next pic was captioned again, this time with the picture of his asshole and the words underneath reading, "Daddy's Little Princess. Daddy's Little Princess's Pussy. Daddy's Little Princess's Pussy Spread Open. Daddy's Little Princess's Pussy Spread Open... Just For Her Daddy."

When I woke up the next morning, I heard the TV on. I went to the bathroom and then put my robe on. I walked into the living room and there was my son, naked and lovingly rubbing his young cock while watching a DVD of his Mother and I fucking. I knew last night that my son had found the movies. I knew where he'd gotten the pics on the comp, but never thought he'd openly play them and then jack his dick and twist his nipples while watching them, and with his own Father in the room.

I sat down and watched as my cock went into my wife's mouth. My son played with his tits and his cock as Sarah gulped my dick down. When I came in the video, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and I shot cum all over her mouth, face and tits. Her tits were really big, just like my son's are now, and their nipples look almost the same. She used to suck one of her huge tits as I sucked the other one.

Sammy started to cum and I watched as he twisted his nipples and pulled on his young dick, his cum spraying his belly. He reached down and scooped his warm sperm up to rub onto his titties. Samantha looked at me and said, "Mom looks so happy, Daddy. I want to be that happy and make you that happy again, Daddy. Mommy said for me to take care of you when she was gone, and now I have tits like hers and take care of the house. I want to take care of you just like Mommy did, Daddy." When he started licking his fingers and then sucking his cum-coated nipples, I got up and got dressed, having no idea what to say or do. I went outside and worked all day, not coming back until dark.

Supper was cooking, so I went to shower. I cleaned myself and put just my robe on again. My son was at the table, naked. I sat and we ate, not speaking. After supper, I went to the living room and laid down on the couch when my son entered. "Are you gonna watch TV, Daddy?" he asked, his hands already on his hard nipples. "No. Just gonna lay here and rest a little, Samantha." I said.

My son went over and put a DVD in. He went to his room and the video started. In this one, I was standing there as my wife got into position. She backed her lubed asshole up to me and I started to stroke her puckered hole with my dick. My son came back in and sat down in the recliner. I hit the weed again, and watched as he turned his asshole up in the chair, took an 8 inch dildo that had belonged to his Mother, and put some lube on it. He sat the lube down, and then, right in front of his own Father, he started working the plastic dick up into his ass. I watched and he kept pushing until it was all inside his asshole.

On the movie, I was steadily slamming my hard cock in and out of my wife's puckered hole. Here in the chair, my son filled his little pink asshole with a fake cock and watched me butt-fucking his Mother on the TV. He was twisting both his nipples back and forth and pumping all 8 inches up his ass. We locked eyes for a moment. Then he turned his ass my way so I could see it being fucked. He started talking out-loud, saying, "Oh, I wish my asshole was full of cock like yours is, Mommy. I want to take someone's big hard dick in my ass just like you did. I want to be filled just like that, Mommy. That big hard beautiful cock looks like it feels so good. I want to feel that good." The fake cock pumped up and down, and in and out of his young hot asshole a few feet from where his own Father sat on the couch. I just couldn't take anymore of this, so I got up, turned the TV off, and walked over to my son.

"Take that fake cock out of your ass, you dirty mouthed little cunt." I said, and he did. I took it and sat it on the table. I bent down in front of him. "Give me your big fat girl-titties, Samantha. Daddy wants to play with them. I'm going to suck those huge melons of yours, just like I used to suck your Mom's big titties. Yours look so much like hers, that all I think about is how much I want to suck them. Tempting your own Father with those big beautiful breasts is terrible. You make your Daddy want to fuck his own daughter."

My son scrambled around until his titties were in my face. He held them up from underneath and I bent my head forward, sucking that perfect hard sweet nipple into my mouth. My son squealed as he felt my mouth close on his nipple and when I started sucking his tits, he started to talk. "Oh, Daddy! Suck my tits, Daddy! I want to be your daughter, your sweet cock taking little girl. My tits are just like Mommy's. They're all yours, Daddy!" I sucked and sucked, getting my fill after watching them grow and bounce. I stood up and told him to get to the couch. He moved and as soon as he was there I pushed the coffee table out of the way.

"Spread those legs, darling girl. Daddy wants to see his little Princess's hot pussy up close."

My son smiled and spread his legs out all the way, and I could see his asshole still lubed and wet from the dildo. I pulled my robe off and threw it in the chair. My hard cock bounced in front of my son's face as he stared at it, but I bent down and slowly worked it up his ass. Soon, I was stroking his asshole like I had my wife's in the video. My son was loving it and kept saying, "That's it, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! I love your dick inside of me, Daddy! Fuck me hard like you did Mommy. My tits are yours. My pussy is yours. Shoot your sperm inside your own little girl, and tell her you love her, Daddy!" as I fucked my own child. I started moving faster and shot a big load of cum into my 18 year old son's little stretched asshole.

I finished cumming in him, and pulled my cock out. "Suck it clean, Samantha." I said, and she licked and sucked my cock until I was clean. I bent down and pushed her legs up and opened his creamy little asshole as I dipped my tongue into the goo dripping from her sweet just Daddy filled fuckhole. I sucked my cum from his asshole, and then kissed him hard on the lips when I was done, pushing my sperm into his mouth with my tongue, which he swallowed. I stood up, put on my robe, and pushed the coffee table back.

I looked down at my son, who now was my cock loving daughter. "Well, I liked fucking you tonight, Samantha. But if you want to fuck and suck my cock from now on, you have to tell me right now that you want to be my little girl. You'll be Daddy's girl, his new little wife from now on. You'll suck and fuck my cock every single day, whenever I tell you to do it. What do you think? You wanna be my incest daughter, Samantha?" I asked and looked down into her eyes.

He smiled and said, "I am your bitch, Daddy. Bitches have big titties and like to fuck cock and I have big titties and I love fucking your cock, Daddy." He took my hand and we went to my room. We lay there naked. My son crawled up on top of me, and took my hard cock and slid it up his ass. He pushed up and started riding my dick up and down. He stopped a moment and said, "I'm your whore, Daddy! Fuck my bitch ass and suck my slut titties!" He leaned forward and let those big tits fall in my face. I sucked his nipples and fucked his asshole until I filled him again. He cleaned my cock, and then moved his asshole up over my face and let me suck the cum from his freshly fucked asshole. We went to sleep with my cock in my son's hand and me holding his tits.

KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
260 Followers