What To Do When Lacey Is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Lacey has told me she used the story that she had a fantasy about her daddy knowing what a slut she is; I suppose that's why the guy actually smiles when she's talking to "Daddy" on the camera. Allegedly, she didn't say that her daddy would actually in fact watch the video.)

My nude daughter leans up and straddles the guy, whose strong hands guide her slender hips over his lap. Her back is to his face, so her tits and pussy are facing the camera, his legs stretched out underneath her. She reaches down, holds his penis upright, lowering her pussy to it. I can't see his face now but I hear his moan, and hers, as his dick starts to penetrate her tight cunt. That huge cockhead is so big compared to her slit, you can see her lips visibly pry open to take in the wide erection. Lacey's eyes roll and her eyelids flutter, and she leans her slender body backwards with her hands behind her, tits arching up, as she lowers her pussy down the man's cockshaft. As always, stroking on the sofa watching, my eyes were glued to the penetration. She works herself hard, pushing down, until a few strokes later literally his entire shaft is buried up inside my daughter's cunt, his hairy balls slamming hard against her body as she grinds down on him.

"Oh Daddy!" my girl squeals, trembling, "fuck Daddy he's fucking me, his cock is sooo big and sooo good, Daddy, fucking me right where you sleep Daddy!"

The guy fucking my daughter adds with a condescending snarl, "Happy birthday, Daddy."

My daughter's little body rides up and down that pole, her tits heaving as she breaths deep, and you can see the juices of her cunt dripping down the guy's big shaft. She swirls her hips as she rises and falls, whipping his dick as she goes, all the time staring at the camera. "See him fucking me, Daddy? See him fucking your princess, Daddy? Did you know I'm such a slut, Daddy? All the boys say I'm a hot fuck -- and I'm fucking right on your bed, Daddy, fucking right where you sleep, I hope you remember this every night you go to bed, Daddy!"

Lacey rides this stud for, I don't know, 5 or 10 minutes, working at a steady, deliberate pace. The guy's hands are all over her body, from her hips to her tits, cupping them as she rides backwards on him. He slides a hand down to her pussy and fingers her clit while she fucks him; Lacey moans desperately at that contact, but he doesn't do it long. In fact, his hands slide faster and faster all over her, and you can tell watching, he's getting really worked up as she fucks him.

He can't take it any more, suddenly he pulls her off of him and, with Lacey laughing, he rolls her onto her back. She slides over so she's lying where he was -- in my spot on the bed. (Think the guy knew the other side was usually occupied by Lacey herself?) The guy, totally frenzied, mounts my daughter immediately. All I can see on the video now is this naked man from behind, with quite the muscular hairy butt, and my daughter's slender thighs and legs spread under him pointing to the sides, while her little hands clutch him around his hips and ass. The guy thrusts forward sticking it to Lacey deep and hard, and he starts pounding her mercilessly. His superior body, with his legs tense against the bed spread a little, starts hammering her small body to drive that thick penis into her teenage cunt. Her legs are pushed around like slender branches in a strong wind, her feet bouncing around, and her hands clench on his asscheeks as she feels him stretching her cunt and plunging deep. "Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck me!" Lacey cries through tears, getting nailed right where her father sleeps.

The guy is crawling on top of her, ramming his dick into her younger vagina, now towering above her. She has lifted her ass so it's off the bed a little, her legs bent backwards and her knees near her ears. (She was a gymnast years before she was a cheerleader, so this actually is a natural position for her.) On the video I could now see her pale, small ass, with her cunt stretched into a gaping O with the enormous erection drilling her in and out. The guy's balls are hard as little rocks, almost pushing into her cunt, then moving up as he pulls out. Then he rams back inside making her cry and moan each time.

My daughter's familiar whine put my own cock on the edge of orgasm, watching this. "Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming! Ohhh fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm ohhhhhh!"

The guy drills her though her loud orgasm, and keeps fucking her hard nonstop until Lacey has screamed through another couple of cums. At last, after maybe a good 15 minutes of nailing my slutty daughter, you can hear the guy muttering something to her on the tape. Then Lacey screams, "Fuck yeah! Cum in my cunt! Daddy's he's going to cum in me!"

The guy's body tenses, he rams home a few times very deep, leaving his prick in my daughter's pussy, then pulls out and slams it right back in as hard as he can, several times, until his entire body seems to tense. Lacey screams at the top of her lungs, her fingers and palms are wrapped around his muscular buttcheeks pulling him forward. She wails as his entire body spasms and I'm watching this man unload his sperm inside my daughter's pussy, having another huge orgasm but this time filling her babymaking oven with his babymaking sauce. (To my knowledge, no babies were made that night, of course.)

Tonight, maybe a bit more early in the DVD than normally, I started cumming hard. I was so worked up knowing Lacey was out getting fucked, and this was a really good fucking she took. I love how the guy was so animal for her, he just had to put her on her back and do her until he was done. My hand flew up and down my shaft, and the hot lovecream squirted up into the air and landed in a thick coating over my cock, hand and abdomen.

Still spurting out drops of my own orgasm, I watched the scene change instantly. Lacey -- well, someone, don't ask Lacey to operate a videocamera on her own -- had rewound the tape, or something, to start right where the stud's orgasm ended on my bed. For this scene, Lacey is in our living room upstairs, sitting on the big cream-colored sofa we have there. She's wearing her hot-pink satin robe, loosely draped around her body, and she's not alone; next to her is a guy in his 20s, I'd guess, and one really superior stud. Sitting next to my daughter in just his underwear (briers), he has thick muscles on his arms, a ripped chest with well-defined ripples on his tight stomach, and thighs thick enough to be tree limbs. The guy has a really smug look on his face, and he's looking over at Lacey like she's a piece of meat. He has a bald head, or at least really well-shaven, and you can't tell if he's a black guy with just really light skin or a latin or Italian guy with extremely tanned skin.

The guy mutters to Lacey, "It's on now," referring to the timer switch he must have found on the videocamera. Lacey giggles and smiles gleefully into the camera. "Well Daddy I hope you're having a wonderful birthday, and, um, my friend Mikey here and I are going to celebrate your birthday together!"

Lacey pushes up to her knees on the sofa, and leans into Mikey, face to face, and they start licking each other's tongues in direct view of the camera. Meanwhile the stud reaches out to push her robe open, exposing one of her tits, while Lacey's hand snakes to his underwear and begins to rub the massive bulge in it. While the make out the guy fondles her tit and she starts massaging his hardening penis. It's a great scene; the kiss gets more and more energetic, and his hand slips down to her crotch to rub her through her now-visible red panties, while Lacey keeps playing with the shape of his dick in his underwear. You can just see the energy and lust building in them as they make out and touch each other, with Lacey moaning louder and both of their hands moving faster, and their kiss getting more and more wet.

Eventually they have to move onto more aggressive foreplay. He pushes Lacey upright and brushes her robe off both of her thin shoulders, leaving her in just her French-cut red panties. Leaning into him, his hand still grinding softly against her mound on her wet panties, the guy sticks his tongue over her tit and begins licking it. Lacey's eyes roll and she looks over at the camera smiling at the attention. Her hips are gyrating, she's humping his fingers against her panties, and the sticky noises of her wet panties are easily audible.

When he's coated both of her delicious 19 year old tits in saliva, Mikey pushes Lacey onto her back on the sofa, one foot on the floor and the other hung over the top edge of the sofa's backrest. Lacey watches him with a grin, and alternatingly looks at the camera, as if to ensure I'm still watching. The stud admires her pussy through her panties, then he delicately reaches out and starts peeling the panties off. "Alright, let's see what we got here," he giggles, drawing a similar chirp from my daughter. "Ooh!" he smiles as he spies her shaved, wet cunt, peeling the panties down her legs. Pulling the panties free, Lacey spreads her legs again instantly, one foot on the floor and opposite leg high in the air, exposing her cunt to the dude for the first time. His face lights up, you can tell he likes.

He moves in to lick my princess's cunt, and she moans and closes her eyes, wrapping a hand around his bald head to pull his tongue harder against her lips and clit. He moves around to be sure the camera gets a view of his tongue against her pink wet vagina, and when he's in position, you can see his tongue pumping against her clit, then lapping at her lips. Lacey arches her back and moans again. Soon his tongue is inside her twat, pushing into her hole, and Lacey starts reacting. "Ooh fuck yes, fuck my pussy baby, eat my pussy, fuck me with your hot tongue baby!" Then remembering the mission, she looks at the camera with half-closed eyes and moans even louder, "Daddy, he's eating your princess's cunt, right in your living room!"

The pussy-licking is slow and deliberate, but Lacey's naked body starts writhing faster, and her breaths get deeper. She doesn't orgasm but she starts whimpering loudly, escalating in energy. Mikey pulls back, his chin and lips smeared in Lacey's vaginal juices, lifts his powerful arm and sticks out a single finger. He watches intently -- along with the horny father on video -- as he carefully inserts his finger into Lacey's cunt, just a knuckle deep at first, then more, and more. Lacey grunts and holds her legs open with both hands around her knees, lifting her face to watch the fingerfucking. She moans and encourages him to do it faster and harder, until Mikey has his whole finger inside, twisting it around, plunging it back and forth like he's cleaning it out.

I like the finger-fucking, and love seeing him make her cum twice when he adds his tongue to her clit, but it's a slow fuck. So I grabbed the remote and fast-forwarded through this part, even through her orgasms. I let the video play normally when she's already on her knees on the floor and he's standing upright, while she takes down his briefs. The guy's dick is humongous, got to be 9 inches or so, and Lacey gladly starts licking it even before he steps out of his underwear. She's instantly aggressive, her curly-blonde hair bouncing around, as her tongue glides around the helmet then up and down the ribbed shaft. She moans while sucking him, looking up at him when she wraps her lips around the cockhead and stuffs it a couple of inches into her mouth. Her jaw has to open extremely wide, just to push some of it inside, and her cheeks suck inward as she creates a vacuum to suck the dick.

Her cocksucking doesn't last too long; after getting his entire long penis coated in saliva, she sits back on her little butt and holds his dick in her hand, while looking at the camera with a sneer. "Daddy, do you see how big and hard Mikey's cock is for me? I think, um, I think I'm gonna let him fuck me, right here on your sofa, Daddy!" She motions as if to stand up, but adds belatedly, "Happy birthday, Daddy!"

Mikey helps my naked daughter to her feet, which is sort of funny because his big dick is just hanging in mid-air, looking for any kind of hole to fuck. Lacey provides him one, settling on her back on the sofa again, one foot on the floor, spreading apart her thighs. His dick looks so much bigger and stronger than her slender teenage body, but her eyes beg for it to ravage her. Mikey doesn't lie on top of her but keeps one foot on the floor, too, putting his other knee on the sofa and lowering his dick to Lacey's body. She spreads even wider as that big cock draws closer to her wet pussylips.

"Fuck me baby!" she orders, seconds away from getting it.

"Ooh yeah, you like that big dick?" he giggles, rubbing his cock on her clit and making her roll her hips around against his dick, "Mikey wants some of that tight pussy you got."

Screams back my daughter, reaching for his ass to pull him in, "Fuck my tight pussy, my tight slutty pussy, baby!"

Daddy gets to see on the video the stud's monstrous penis touch her entrance and begin to slide inside. It doesn't fit, really; her legs stretch wide open and Lacey erupts with a guttural scream, clutching the sofa's cushions under her butt for leverage. The guy is just smiling, trying to act casually, as he uses his muscles to push his body forward and begin probing his big dick into the girl. While the tape plays, I'm on the basement sofa jerking my hard-again cock watching Lacey get fucked by this second stud. I know the DVD is long and I want to pace myself, but I'm just so horny I can't stop from wanking my meat hard and fast. The cum from my first orgasm is something of a lubricant as my fist pounds my daddycock, my eyes staring at Lacey being fucked deep by a super-huge dick about two inches larger than mine in every measurement.

"Dah-dee!" wails my princess, forcing herself to look over at the camera. With her eyes actually tearing up, her jaw trembling, she grunts in half-breaths, "He's so fuckin' huge, Daddy, I love his dick fucking me!"

Me too, I muttered to myself.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"OH FUCK!" Lacey attempted to scream, but her mouth was dry from panting so hard. Her messy, sweat-coated long hair draped around her, as she pressed her perspiry face and shoulders into the damp bedsheets, pushing her naked ass higher into the air at the hunky male fucking her doggy-style behind it.

Her fuckdate for the night had his hands on his own hips, arms akimbo, while he looked down at his married penis fucking the 19 year old slut from behind. Her small asscheeks were reddened from taking a pounding for the last half-hour, and her asshole was still gaping from having his dick inserted in it for a while. The young woman, barely out of high school, was bent over burying her face in the stanky motel bedsheets, her slender knees spread apart to leverage her little frame as it took his hard erection time after time from behind, her fingers tightly wrapped around the bedsheet to keep herself in position. Otherwise the repeated pounding of the much larger adult male's body against her ass and thighs was going to push her head hard into the headboard, or off of the bed entirely.

"Fuckin' slut," grumbled the married fucker as he drilled the young woman, "fuckin' little whore!"

She squealed as she sucked in air, turning her face to the side and blowing her messy hair off of her mouth. "Oh shit fuck yes! Fuck me baby fuck me harder!" Lacey could feel wet drips of male cum leaking down her inner thighs, from Charlie's first orgasm deep in her pussy now being drawn out drop by drop from his penis penetrating her cunt again.

Whatever cum was leaving the girl's pussy was about to be replaced anyway; the male was nearing his second orgasm. With a loud yelp, he moved his hands from his hips and wrapped his fingers tightly around the girl's body where her thighs bent away from her hips. Hooking her there and yanking her little body backwards, he was able to drive the head of his cock into the deepest part of her vagina, feeling her tight wet tube gripping the thick pulsating shaft of his erection. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum you dumb slut!" the married man announced, banging his penis into her a few last times.

"Yes yes cum in me cum in my slutty cunt!" Lacey wailed, eyes closed, sweat dripping down her brow.

She felt his penis shoot; from his noises and how his body burst into hers, and the pulsing of his dick's soft underside against her sensitive pussylips, Lacey knew he was ejaculating in her again. The expert slut pushed her ass backwards firmly against his body, letting him flood his semen into her cunt as deep as he could. She moaned and screamed for more of his cum, then suddenly she felt her latest orgasm surge in her crotch. Lacey shot her hand under her body, her fingers finding her throbbing clitoris, and she began rubbing her clit hard into her body while Charlie was still unloading his sperm in her. Lacey let out all of the noise in her lungs, a high-pitched eruption of female lust, when her body spasmed too and she began having her umpteenth orgasm of the short night.

The adult male and 19 year old blonde needed deep breaths and moments to wipe their naked bodies of buckets of sweat, with Charlie leaving his dick inside the girl's cunt until finally pulling it out, almost painfully. Lacey, sore and stretched, rolled over onto her hips and tried to close her knees together, laughing when she found she was already remarkably sore after fucking for only 45 minutes. Her lover for the evening stared down at her naked body, admiring the damage he caused in it, before plopping on his butt on the other side of the bed, resting upright against pillows propped in front of the headboard.

Lacey lay in the messy bedsheet, her sweat over her body and the juices from her pussy soiling the sheets further, crossing her arms around her sore body until a few seconds later she could muster enough energy to push herself to her knees. Charlie had already picked up the TV's remote, turning on the tube to catch the status of the Pistons game. Probably just to see how long until it ends, she thought, but to her chagrin he was not turning off the game when it was clear it was only in its first quarter. "I should call my wife," he added without looking at the girl he just fucked, "she wanted to make sure I got to the game ok."

"Yeah, sure." Lacey breathed hard again, her pulse returning to normal, and she excused herself to pay a visit to the toilet. Too much Diet Coke at home before Daddy got home. Trying to stretch her legs out to the floor, her knees were unwilling to straighten after having been bent for most of the time taking that cock from the rear and in her butthole. Speaking of that, clenching her asscheeks felt funny, too, with the deformity to that hole. The general soreness in her limbs and the exquisite soreness of her pussy put a smile on her face, as she stumbled over to the motel room's small bathroom. Looking back, she saw Charlie admiring her naked ass while he had his cellphone pressed to his cheek, listening for the call to be answered.

Fuck his wife, Lacey thought to herself as she quietly shut the bathroom door so that her noise would not carry over the phone. How does a woman not let a big, strong stud like Charlie fuck her every day? His cock was better than Daddy's, although his stamina wasn't -- at least yet -- anywhere close. A sexy guy like that probably had a good-looking wife, Lacey mused to herself while she settled her ass over the cold toilet. She had this devilish interest in seeing or even meeting the women of the men she was fucking; it hadn't happened yet, but someday, Lacey wanted to smile in the face of some stupid bitch who was ignorant her hot husband was stuffing Lacey's cunt on a regular basis. It would give her a feeling of power and achievement over an adult, somehow similar to the satisfaction Lacey got from making adult men worship her and break marital vows to fuck her.

123456...8