What To Do When Lacey Is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He releases her, and she pulls off but immediately doubles over, gagging, choking for air, and a stream of slimy puke pours out of her mouth again, hanging like a rope from her mouth until she has another convulsion and a fat blob of the goo splatters onto the kitchen floor. Lacey is trying to breathe but she can't, making motions with no air, until she chokes hard and swallows a mouthful of air and mucus. That sets off a flurry of deep, nasty coughs, keeping her bent over and holding her knees, spitting out the acidic taste in her mouth while also trying to regain her breathing and empty her lungs.

She's a trooper, and within a few seconds, she's breathing again although hard, and her nose is flowing with mucus which is now smeared all over her lower face. Her black nightie glistens from the liquids, her hair is tangled back. Think she's done? No way. After sucking up the air and lifting her nightie again to wipe her face clean, exposing her glistening-wet cuntlips in the process, she pulls the chair back up to the table, kneels on it, and climbs over the man's dick with her mouth.

Lacey begins deep-throating him a third time, only there's not much gagging; she's getting used to it. She pumps her body up and down now, taking the lead in giving him head. Her lips wrap tightly on the shaft as she slides it into her throat, where she leaves it a few seconds, then she slides back to the top for a breath of air with only the wet cockhead in her lips. She goes down again all the way, swallowing the prick with just sickening choking noises; staying down and whipping her head side to side, she shows she's in control. A good ten, fifteen seconds later, she pulls up and has a painful breath.

"Geez, goddamned cocksucker you are," praises her surprised lover. You don't have to read minds to know he doesn't get any of this from his wife.

My daughter stops shoving him into her throat, but now is bobbing up and down until his peckerhead hits the back of her mouth. She's coating his prick again with sloppy juices, probably not just saliva anymore. He has her hair in a fist, tangling it together behind her head, feeling her mouth work magic up and down his shaft.

The guy yanks her hair up, pulling her face painfully off his prick, and Lacey coughs then laughs. The guy lets go of her hair and puts both hands behind himself, then he pulls his knees up to the table on both of his sides, so he's spread entirely wide. His meaty dick and little balls don't look so big now, compared to his flabby thighs and hairy ugly butt.

Lacey seems to know what to do, sliding the chair closer, kneeling on it with one leg while her other foot is on the floor. Bent over still, her hip more than her ass facing the camera, she leans in to kiss the man's sexy penis then she starts licking south. I watch my daughter lick down the man's prick until she's lapping at his hairy balls, making him giggle and squirm. Ticklish, apparently. Lacey is expert at this; she lightly sucks his scrotum, rolling her tongue around it, gently caressing his balls with her wet tongue. As her mouth pulls back, she uses just her pointy tongue-tip to trace the shape of his balls, softly, gingerly teasing them with her licking.

"C'mon honey," the man grunts, "do it, eat my ass."

He spreads more, pulling one leg up with his hand under his knee, and Lacey is already moving down. Her tongue stays out, and with a stealthy glance at the camera, she closes her eyes and slides forward. I start watching my 19 year old daughter lick the nasty hairy butthole of this overweight naked dude.

At first, she is just tracing his puckered hole with her tonguetip, lightly circling it, but soon her tongue is working hard against it right at the entrance. He moans at the feeling, his ass wiggling slightly on the table. Lacey laughs and proceeds, moving her lips against his butthole and giving his shit exit a wet French kiss. Sealing her mouth on his ass, Lacey moans and starts stuffing tongue up his butthole. The guy groans and his head falls back, moaning how hot it feels, while my daughter's tongue begins to invade his anus.

By now, I was jerking myself rhythmically watching the DVD, admiring how Lacey was eating this man's cock and ass right on our kitchen table. The image has never left me, every time I eat there, which I guess was exactly what she wanted.

I happen to know Lacey will eat an ass because she thinks men like it; she'll even volunteer to do it, or just do it without asking, to prove what a full-service slut she is. But she has told me she doesn't fantasize about it. So I wasn't surprised, the first time I saw this DVD (on my birthday, naturally), that she licks this guy's asshole for only about 30 seconds.

The two choreographed some kind of plan for this short skin flick, because after rimming the guy's butthole, Lacey slowly gets to her feet and smiles at the jerk until he rolls off the table. His cock is nice and hard, dripping with all sort of her juices. Now it's Lacey's turn to crawl onto the table, her flimsy see-through nightie covered in spots of puke, and she turns around on it to lie on her back. Instead of lying to get fucked in her cunt, however, she lies so that her head is at front edge, sort of off to the side from the camera. Then she squirms around and slides backwards, enough for her head to completely fall off the table, lying upside-down, and her tangled messy golden hair drops towards the floor. On her chest, her B-cup tits make two dark hills inside her tight nightie.

Fatso steps up to the table, propping one foot flat on the chair to raise his knee. The girl looks upside-down at him, anxiously waiting his penis. He keeps his side to the camera, so the good stuff is filmed, and leans forward until his cockhead is at Lacey's mouth. With her lying on her back and head dangling off the table, her neck and throat are in a straight line, and it's obvious he's setting up to deep-dick her mouth again. She puts her hands across her stomach, and opens her mouth expectantly.

"Ready for it honey?" the blimp moans down to her, lifting his cock in his hand.

Lacey is almost giggly, even with her face and hair all messy and upside-down. "Watch this, Daddy," she orders playfully at me through the camera, although not looking at it, "watch me suck his cock this way, Daddy."

The guy plops his cockhead inside her lips, then with short pumps of his meaty buttocks, begins pushing more shaft into her mouth. Lacey moans but doesn't move, very passively letting him fuck her. He reaches forward with a hand and clamps fingers around her jaw and throat, in part to hold her in place, maybe also to feel his dick penetrate her. She just opens her mouth even wider. Almost taking a step forward he leans his pelvis into the table and thrusts his erection deeper still down her mouth, and a gagging noise announces he's penetrated her throat. Lacey tries not to move, but her hands do plant on the table as leverage. The guy mumbles to himself and salivates, feeling the tightness of her throat around his dick, pushing himself deeper inside. His big butt clenches, then his pelvis starts bouncing back and forth bit by bit, ramming that dick into my daughter's mouth farther and farther.

Pretty soon he's almost all the way inside, his balls bouncing off Lacey's nose, and the camera records her neck expanding to take his erect penis. Lacey starts gagging now, like earlier, her tummy shaking and her legs twitching into the air. Her hands instinctively reach above her head, to push him away, but for a moment he stays implanted in her mouth and throat. Another convulsion, this one more urgent, and finally he pulls back. Just the moment his dick pulls out, Lacey throws up more bile and slime, only this time gravity pulls the stinky mess down her dangling head. A stream of the clear shit from her stomach runs into her nostrils, pooling over her clenched-shut eyelids, and drains past her forehead onto her hair. She starts flapping her hand back and forth rapidly over her face trying to avoid something else happening inside her body, but she can't, and a couple seconds later she has a second barf, a violent one, sending more of the gunky mess down her face and smearing into her hair.

The older man watches her throw up and patiently waits for her to regain her breath, but as soon as she has taken a couple of deep gulps of air, he moves forward again, moaning, "Ready for it again, baby?" He doesn't wait for her to say anything, but Lacey sticks her head back and opens her mouth again, and he shoves that dick into her mouth once more. Below his cock and balls, my daughter's eyes are still closed, and she is trying to blow the gunk out of her upside-down nostrils to breathe while sucking the soft fat helmet of the man's penis. Her body is still squirming all around on the table, and he's not even in her throat yet, but she resiliently relaxes her head and throat so he can get deeper.

As the guy plunges into her neck, leaning his heavy body into her face and mashing his balls on her nose, he grunts in appreciation. "All the way in, baby, all the way, that's it."

His fat ass is now undulating back and forth, pumping his penis in and out of her throat. She can't breath much, because when her throat is clear of cock, she has to fight to regain breathing. He allows her a few breaths at one point, and when she moans, "Ready," he sticks it back into her mouth so far that his balls are crunched between her face and his flabby thighs. He keeps pumping her mouth like it's a tight pussy, fucking it in and out, using his ass and hips in long slow motions to drive his penis back and forth. Standing above her, the guy is staring down at her slender body, particular at her wet vagina exposed by her short nightie, now bunched around her hips.

Lacey holds herself steady when he penetrates her throat, pushing back into her neck, but with her head upside-down and the passage straight, it's easier for him to slide it inside. The gagging continues each time he pushes in, but she doesn't have the vomit reflect anymore; the guy just fucks that tight hole, and she takes it. She still can't open her eyes, with the puke covering her eyelids.

"Alright baby," he announces in a mumble, "I wanna cum, let me fuck that ass."

He pulls back and withdraws his manhood, leaving Lacey to lie on her back and try to return to normal breathing. Her throat hurts, she chokes a bit while taking deep breaths. After wiping her fingers through the mess on her eyelids so she can at least open them, she rolls onto her stomach and smiles toward the camera. Her face is ridiculously disgusting; hair matted and soiled, thick gooey liquids all over her skin, nose still running. Not the sight of a girl you'd pick up at a bar, but, she looked eminently fuckable. She took another moment to swallow some air then the man helped her rotate around the table, until her ass is in the direction of the camera. She slides her legs off and touches her feet to the floor, parting them, the black nightie bunched over her waist so her ass and legs are nude.

Lacey's little butt is so fucking sexy. The jerk admires it, standing behind it, then he has Lacey spread her legs more and stick her ass back towards him. Her wet cuntlips are dripping below her little anal orifice. The adult male eyes his target and steps toward Lacey again, holding his penis in one hand and rubbing it over her asshole. She moans and pushes her backside toward him too, her arms stretched across the table and her breasts pressed into the tabletop. Steadying herself on the table, she lets her friend start rubbing his cockhead on her butthole.

"Fuck my ass!" she screams.

He does, jamming his dick's head into her, stretching that tight hole. She winces and squeals excitedly, steadying herself for more. The married man pumps his ass in jerking motions to squeeze his cock bit by bit into her small, flexible hole, making her muscles relax and get bigger as he goes deeper. She is discomforted, but she pants and squints her eyes and begs for it. "More, more, fuck my ass, more!" She rams backwards now, as he slams toward her, and their bodies meet with a slapping noise. Her little asscheeks and athletic thighs ripple from the impact of the man's superior weight, while her asscheeks grind against his lower abdomen.

The man chuckles. "Fuckin' tight!" His hands grip her hips, not so much to hold her steady but more to keep her torso from falling off the table, as he starts dicking her butt over and over. His knees are bent, lowering his penis enough to have a comfortable angle into her ass. Lacey is leaning forward hard to take his dick in her butt and soon he's built a good rhythm, pounding her little body while plunging his cock into her.

Having seen this anal fucking many times, I knew it's not the best part of the scene. I was really aroused watching this video, as always happens, and I didn't want to be bored by the anal sex. It's a bit slow and, frankly, nothing happens other than him drilling her ass about a hundred times. Holding my erection in one fist, my other hand reached for the remote and fast-forwarded to the end of the part where he's doing her butt. I know about how long it is and where it ends, so I returned to normal play at just about the right moment. He pulls his dick out of her ass, not having cum yet, although that was I suppose the original plan. But his cock is so red from being squeezed by her throat and ass, and he has this look of blueballs on his face.

"Get on your knees, hussy," he barks to my daughter, pulling her off the table and making her descend onto the floor. She does at told, smiling at me through the camera then up at the face of her lover. Her face is still a mess, her hair tangled and disgusting. He pays attention to none of that and wraps both hands around her head, stepping in front of her and roughly shoving his prick into her mouth again. Lacey hardly has time to react but barely gets a deep breath, before taking his erection into her throat again. His fat fingers disappear into her tangled messy hair, and he holds her small skull like a ball in some sport, pulling it into his body while at the same time pushing his penis forward. Big penis enters her tight throat, and she can't stop it with his strong hands around her head. His ass starts flapping and he's banging his pubes into my daughter, ramfucking her throat deep, his moans building to a peak.

Lacey's hands are on the fronts of his thighs, trying to push away or steady herself, but it's unnecessary, he has her head in both hands and is using it as his cum receptacle. The guy blurts out one last loud moan and his ass clenches tight, while his cock is stuffed into the back of Lacey's throat. He's ejaculating directly into her stomach, she won't even have to swallow. Lacey's body is pulled into his cock so his dick can shoot his cream past her throat into her neck and stomach.

Watching the man cum so roughly and so deep in Lacey's mouth is a massive turn-on, and I feel my cock about to cum watching this scene -- again. This scene always gets me off. Jerking my penis faster, even pumping my abdomen, I masturbated myself to climax just after the man is done filling Lacey's throat with his spunk.

He pulls out, leaving Lacey to double-over again and try to catch her breath. It is the man, not Lacey, who ends the scene. "Happy birthday, Daddy," he giggles in a low masculine voice, "how do you like what I did to your little princess on your kitchen table?"

(Nothing Daddy hasn't done since first seeing this movie, trust me.)

* * * * * * * * * * *

"CUM IN ME, I LOVE YOU, FUCK ME!"

Lacey hardly knew what she was saying, or hardly meant the words, her body was on fire. Looking down past her tits and tummy, she saw Charlie's flat abdomen pumping up and down at the same rhythm that Lacey was swirling her hips in circles. Her arms were straight out clutching the headboard, with streaks of sweat dripping down her underarms and forehead and back. Her feet were flat on the bed, legs bent to both sides of her upright body, her knees pointed at the ceiling. As she straddled the hot married man and rode his large penis, she was lost in lust at the feeling of his wonderful meaty cock stretching and filling her aching wet vagina.

His hands were on her hips, feeling her ride him, his eyes still staring at her smallish B-cup titties and her tiny body for about the past 45 minutes, or however long she's been riding him. Instead of letting him bend her over and him doing all the work, as they did in their first part of the fuckathon tonight, Lacey decided to keep him sitting on his ass and ride him herself cowgirl-style. Slow, sensuous pace; rapid, animal fucking; long-lasting, steady fucking; she changed the pace back and forth numerous times, never letting him cum, keeping him rockhard and interested.

But now, feeling he was ready to explode, the 19 year old picked up the pace as fast as she could and furiously gyrated her little hips over his dick to whip it in every direction. Her tight, wet cuntlips clenched on his cock to milk it of every drop, while her hands gripped the top edge of the wooden headboard as tightly as she could so that she could lean back forcefully while squatting her cunt down on his penis. It was making all of her limbs sore, from her stretched-out arms to her folded legs and even her ankles as her feet tries to prop up her undulating body. As tired and sweaty as she was, Lacey wasn't about to let up until he was pumping more sperm in her pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," the guy was groaning as she fucked him, "fuck me yeah baby fuck me."

Her mind had given into the emotions of the succulent sex. "I love your cock, Charlie, I love you!" She began ramming up and down, not swirling, pushing her body up from the balls of her feet and slightly unbending her legs, but then letting gravity slide her pussy back down his penis, then doing it back and forth as fast as she could. "Your cock is so good, fuck me, cum in me!"

"Fuckin' slut," sneered her friend, at the moment staring at her clit poking out under her pussy as she rose up on his penis.

Her hard work riding his dick was rewarded; he couldn't hold it back any longer, and he began spurting his cum. Lacey didn't entirely realize it, too busy riding him, but moving high up his cock she felt the cum pouring out, and she instantly slammed her ass down onto his thighs. Taking his penis all the way up her cunt she made him spew his load inside her pussy again, the third time tonight. "Yeah cum baby!" the girl excitedly demanded while she sank her pussy as far down his penis as she could. Attuned to it, now she could sense his orgasm, and she smiled in pride at having made this hot adult man spew his load inside her twat again.

"Oh fuck!" She slowed her pace, keeping her vagina around his erection after his cum slowed down, bending her face down and lifting his jaw with both of her hands. Lacey pressed a simple kiss on his lips, then licked his closed mouth with her tongue. "Fuck your cock is so hot, I love fucking your cock!"

"We gotta fuck again," panted her new friend in return, smacking her ass as she sat on him. "I'd love to fuck you again tonight -- but --"

Lacey frowned, and looked at the clock. Not quite 10 pm. "What's the matter baby, you aren't saying you have to go, do you?"

The man's body language, a shrug and frown, suggested otherwise. "Well, not, I mean . . . ."

Fuck, she thought to herself, pulling off of him with a moment of pain. Her pussy was saturated in cunt juice. "It's ok if you have to stop, but -- well, I thought you'd have until--" The frown in his brown eyes made her pout too. "What the fuck, Charlie, you said, like, midnight or something."

"What the fuck?" defensively snipped her bedmate, looking at her like an elder might a naive teenager. "I didn't say nothing, but I gotta keep this secret, baby, I thought you understood that?"

1...345678