What To Do When Lacey Is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that very instant, Lacey realized several things. First, he was feeling guilty about fucking her, and the third orgasm in her pussy must have brought that guilt to a head. Second, she wasn't going to get more sex from him again tonight. Third, he's a prick, and she had no interest in seeing him again.

But fourth, unless she was extra-nice to him, she didn't have a ride home.

"Whatever you say, baby, anything you want," the girl cheerfully grinned, placing another soft kiss on his cheek, "I just want you to be happy."

* * * * * * * * * * *

After three self-induced orgasms, normally I'd turn off the DVD player and go take a shower or watch TV or something. I mean, my dick sort of hurt, and there wasn't really any money left in the bank to deposit, if you know what I mean. But after lying back naked in my pool of sweat on the sofa and flipping on the basketball game, it occurred to me that I haven't watched Lacey's entire DVD all the way through in several weeks. Most times, like tonight, I'd end up coming from the hot fucking in the kitchen, and rarely would I get to the next scene. With nothing particular to hold my attention tonight, I figured I'd see if I could watch more of it and keep my dick hard. The practice of staying erect after multiple orgasms is a good skill to hone when you're sleeping in the same bed most nights as a horny sexpot like Lacey.

The fourth scene, after Lacey and the fat man figure out how to turn off the camera, is in the master bathroom. Used to be just mine, but Lacey uses it every day now too, and she had ten times as much stuff in it than I have probably ever owned in total. She doesn't have a mom or sister, but yet, somehow she knows she has to own this incredible array of bottles, pumps, tubes, bowls, and myriad smaller devices to make herself look beautiful. Hell, with vomit drooling down her tits and face, she looks incredibly fuckable; she doesn't need $2,000 in manufactured products to get men to fuck her. But, girls will be girls.

The camera is set up in the doorway, looking into the room, with the sink to the left and the shower stall to the right. The tub is off to the far right but mostly off of the screen. The window shade is closed, but light peeks around it, so it's obviously daytime when the scene was filmed. The reflection of the camera on its tripod appears on the mirror, at the far left edge of the screen. From behind it, first visible on the mirror then walking in front of the camera, is Lacey with her hair nicely brushed out and some portion of that array of makeup blessing her cheeks and lips. She has on her white silk robe, loosely tied around her waist.

She is joined in front of the camera two seconds later by a very distinguished male, if you can say that of a man naked except for a towel around his waist. About six foot or so, without a ripple of fat on his body, and probably around 50 years old. Handsome face, deep-set eyes, well-groomed dark hair with gray temples. He had a marathon runner's physique; no fat on his body, well-toned muscles on his chest, stomach, and calves. A calm, almost amused smile turned up his thin lips.

I have met this guy since she made the film, although, he has no idea I saw the film, and no idea I know he is porking my daughter. He's some kind of investment counselor and Lacey, who pretended to just be a friend of his daughter, set up a meeting between him and me. It was fun, sitting there bullshitting with him about stocks and investments I had no intention of buying, while Lacey was next to the two of us silently listening. I could tell the whole time he was hard for her, and thus very distracted, but it made Lacey wet too. She and I fucked in the car in our driveway coming home from that, we didn't even make it into the house.

In the scene, Lacey and Chip -- that's his name, but, men almost 50 years old named "Chip" need to change it I think -- stand together and kiss, softly and romantically, his hands wandering behind her body. She pushes apart and reaches into the shower stall to turn on the water, so that the cold water in the pipes is flushed out before anyone walks into it and freezes his cajones off. While the water starts spilling, the two begin making out again. Unlike the other three guys on the DVD, whom she didn't really have a relationship with when she made those scenes, she's been fucking Chip for about two months before making this scene. He pretends to have a lot of "house calls" for his rich investment clients, but the only investment Lacey is making is the effort of her holes to get off his dick.

She strips him first, removing his towel to reveal his solid although thin 7-inch erection. He shaves his balls, and his scrotum hangs very low, with each ball in its own sack. Her hand doesn't look so small around his penis, compared to some of the other monsters she fucks. Bending over but not kneeling down, Lacey entertains his erection with some soft kisses and suckles. She looks at the camera a lot, beaming, and it shows that she's proud she's the mistress of this guy. He buys her nice but low-expense things, such as $50 earrings, nothing too big that you can't buy with cash in your wallet. But he has some really nice mansion, where they fuck when The Wife is out of town, and he drives her around in his sports car that is actually nicer than mine. Lacey grabs a hold of his nice pecker and strokes it while licking the cockhead, until he touches her shoulders to indicate she shouldn't proceed more unless she wants him to cum.

Looking up at the older man with puppy eyes, Lacey arches her back as he reaches to her robe and unties the sash. The flimsy garment splits open, revealing that she is wearing a pair of white plain panties. Chip pushes her robe onto the floor, then both of them look at her chest where his hand starts playing with her nipples. He pinches and strokes her hardened teenage nipple, making her coo lovingly, and resulting in another amorous kiss filled with tongue. Her hand grasps and strokes his erection again, while they make out and he fondles her breast.

With steam starting to come from the now-hot shower, they end the embrace so that he can remove her panties. She turns her back to him, giggling at the camera over her shoulder, while he kneels down to peel off her panties. Her small little ass gets a mild slap from his hand as she's stepping out of the panties at her ankles. Then he stands and they head into the shower.

Lacey adjusts the water to a lower temperature, something lukewarm, and leaves the shower door open so the camera can record them. Both nude now in the stream of water, they resume their tongue-filled kissing, him bowing his head down and Lacey almost standing on her tip-toes to reach up to his face. His hands drop down her flat tummy and reach for her pussy mound, softly stroking her vaginal lips and clitoris as the kiss becomes hungrier. Lacey continues to grip his penis.

This is pretty tame, compared to the hard and rough fucking that precedes it on the DVD; normally I fast-forward this part too. But tonight, trying to force myself to watch the rest of the DVD, I let it run. I hadn't watched this part for quite a while. Also, it is a pretty sexy scene, showing her affections for this guy and not just his big cock. Frankly, it's a little bit depressing to see your daughter making out lovingly with an older man in the same shower where I kiss her myself. But that was the point of the DVD, right; put a whole new spin on every place in the house where she and I fuck.

After making out a while, his finger on her clit gets Lacey quite excited, and her hand is stroking his penis faster. Her young, tight body looks delicious with the shower water spilling all over it, an awesome contrast to his older but still very fit manly body. Her tan is better than his, and he definitely was pale around his hips and crotch. With their mouths still pressed together, swapping saliva and breaths and moaning approvingly, Lacey begins humping the guy's finger while he is basically fucking her fist. She suddenly breaks the kiss and looks in his eye, grunting, "Fuck me!" He already has the same idea, spinning her around so her butt faced him and pushing her shoulders forward. Lacey knows what to do, I guess they'd done it in the shower before, she grabs with both hands the horizontal handle that's waist-high on the wall of the stall, holding her torso more or less flat while producing her ass towards her lover.

"You're so beautiful," the man admires in continuous admiration for my sexy daughter, as he moves his feet apart wide until each foot is touching opposite walls of the shower. It lowers his pelvis to underneath Lacey's butt, and his cock is now even with her cunt. She looks back at him over her shoulder, moaning, while he puts his hands on her fine young hips and pulls her pussy towards his dick. Both of them grunt as he enters her; her face looks up towards the wall with a grimmace and groan, while the adult male stares at her young body and winces from the tightness of her vagina. His long slender cock starts disappearing between her small buttcheeks into her pussy, bringing their bodies closer together.

Chip slides his hands from her hips, up her slender body, reaching under her chest to cup her dangling perky titties while he starts pounding her from behind. Giving his entire cock to her cunt, the older married man rams it deep into her then pulls it almost all the way out, then rams back inside again, starting a hard pace that makes Lacey start to whine. With the shower water landing right on her ass, lubricating his dick entering her pussy, he smacks his body into hers to stuff that 50-year-old meat deep in her teenage pussy. Lacey isn't talking dirty but just moaning and gasping for air, grunting with each thrust and trying to shove her fanny harder backwards against her lover as he fucks her.

Opening her eyes and looking back at him over her shoulder, Lacey moans passionately, "Oh god baby I love you," then blowing a kiss. Chip, smiling affably at her affection, puts his fingers to his lips, plants a soft kiss on his own fingers, then reaches his hand out to touch the kiss to her lips.

Their tender but intense rear-entry fucking in the shower keeps up at a hot pace, never really slowing down, sometimes building faster or with more sounds and emotion. Chip is just drilling my daughter relentlessly, playing with her teen titties while keeping his dick stuffed up her pussy, while Lacey concentrates on the feeling of his penis inside her vagina, stretching her out and filling her deep.

"I love you!" she pants several times, "fuck me baby!"

He does just that, fucking her steadily, for I have no idea how long -- 15 minutes? More? Because the video isn't edited but just the raw recording of their lovemaking, it seems monotonous at times with no view changing, just the same fucking over and over. But that's also what makes it sexy; it's just the two of them getting off together as they like to do it. Finally, of course, the man just has to cum, because her precious teen cunt is way more hot than any other twat he gets to fuck I'm sure. He pulls out and has her get on her knees in the shower, with the water falling around her face and his dick, then with one hand on his penis he guides her head with the other hand. As soon as her lips touch his prick, he ejaculates, keeping her tongue and lips right against his cockhead and the shower water falling all around it. His sperm shoots out but gets either eaten up by my daughter or washed away by the shower. Chip is grunting and struggling, pumping out every drip of jism he has, while Lacey smiles and laps it off of his cockhead, looking up at him the whole time.

Lacey stands up after he's done cumming, and they have a quick kiss, probably so he could taste his cum in her mouth. Chip, actually caring about her, knows she needs some good cums too. He has her stand and lean backwards against the shower wall, spreading her thighs while keeping both shoulders flat against the tiles. Lacey giggles as she assumes the position, revealing her pussy to him. Before taking care of my daughter, Chip grabs the showerhead and removes it from its holder -- it's got one of those with a long flexible tubes so you can hold the showerhead in your hand. Lacey giggles as he holds the device and adjusts the waterflow from a stream to a rapid pulse. Chip grins back, points the thing at her and splashes water all over her face and tits. Lacey shrieks louder and holders her hands up to block the pulsating flow, but Chip isn't looking for a water fight.

The man drops to his knees in front of her nude body, staring at her exposed vagina, and he raises the showerhead to point at her vulva. Lacey beams happily and spreads her knees open wider, pushing her pelvis forward, shoulders hard against the stall. Chip begins masturbating her pussy with the water, using the hard pulse to tease and stimulate her clitoris and lips, even putting the showerhead a mere inch from her body so the full force of the water grinds into her orifice and clitoris. Lacey fucking loves it, screaming in delight, even pumping her pelvis as her state of arousal escalates. She doesn't know where to put her hands; sometimes they are up against the wall, sometimes on her hips or holding her breasts, sometimes on his wrists. She just loves the water doing her vagina.

Chip hands Lacey the showerhead, then leans forward onto his hands and knees. Instantly he plants his mouth on my daughter's pussy, licking and munching her clitty. Lacey shrieks delightedly and rams her pelvis into his face; she's close to cumming. Chip looks up and, with an outstretched hand, guides her hand holding the showerhead. Lacey gets the idea and points the pulsating shower water onto her clitoris, where the water rams into her clit and also spills in waves all over Chip's nose and face. But Chip ignores the water and sticks his tongue into Lacey's pussy, fucking it as deep as his tongue can reach.

Between the pulsating hard water on her aroused clit and the man's tongue up her twat, Lacey starts cumming, hard. Her body spasms and she gasps for air, screaming nonsensically at the top of her lungs, wailing while she tries to remain upright against the wall. Chip even has to grab the showerhead from her because her hand gets limp, pointing the water directly at her clit at point-blank range with his mouth just below filling her twat. Lacey has to hold herself up, she grabs the handle on the wall with one hand and Chip's head with her other hand. Her eyes are closed and mouth trembling, chest heaving, little breasts pumping back and forth, her body having orgasms from all of the stimulation.

It's hard to tell how many cums she has, probably three or four. Doesn't take all that much time; she's incredibly sensitive, highly multi-orgasmic, and the feeling of that water and tongue are amazing. Chip finally stands up and puts the showerhead back in its cradle, while Lacey remains leaning against the wall sucking in oxygen after her climaxes.

"That was fucking awesome," the teenage girl exuberantly reports, smiling at her lover.

They start kissing again, arm in arm, and between their nude bodies Chip's cock is aching for attention. The man backs her up against the wall again, and without breaking their French kiss, he reaches his arms under her legs. Lacey grins but keeps kissing him. He slides her naked body up the wall, raising it higher, hooking her knees over his arms. Pressing her against the wall and lifting her by her legs, her cunt is now even with his penis; and a moment later, they're fucking again, the man shoving his dick into her wet slit. Lacey moans anxiously into his mouth and humps against his erection, as he starts slamming that long thin erection hard into her young tight vagina.

This is tame sex too, but its erotic, watching the lovers make out while fucking with her against the wall. His back is to me, so all I can see on TV is his naked back and ass, and her legs wrapped around his arms and body, and her hands clutching his shoulders. But he pumps and pumps and pumps his dick into my daughter, and they're doing it for so long that that hot water in the house must have ran out -- at one point he reaches out and shuts off the spicket, without stopping kissing her or fucking her.


So after all of this fucking, probably a good 25 minutes in the shower, you'd think it would have a sexy ending. Not quite. They are whispering to each other in the shower, and decide to go to the bedroom I guess. He pulls out, they leave the shower with his prick at attention ready for more pussy, and they walk past the camera before turning it off. That's that with that scene.

Not to worry!

The last scene of the DVD takes place on the very leathery sofa in our basement on which I'm sitting when I watch it -- right here around me. As with the last few scenes, there's no one visible when the scene starts; just the empty sofa I'm sitting on while watching it.

Quickly, Lacey emerges into view, and strolls over to the sofa. She's alone; that's one neat thing about this scene. The other thing is, she is holding the cordless phone linked to her personal phone line. She is dressed casually for hanging out at home; a cropped lime green t-shirt that bares her midriff, and cut-off Daisy Duke (zero-inseam) faded jean shorts. The shorts are exquisitely tight, such that the soft parallel ridges of her teen vulva are clearly evidence when she turns and sits on the sofa. Above, her hard nipples poke through the shirt.

Settling on her butt and back on the sofa, turned sideways against an armrest so her slender, naked legs stretch down the length of the cushions, Lacey's eyes glance time to time at the camera she set up in front of the sofa, with a light playful smile on her face. I watch her use a scroll function on the phone to select a phone number, either a number she programmed or a number of a recent call. This is, effectively, her sex line; the only calls that come to it are from males who either have fucked or want to fuck her. Actually, for the message on the voice mail she used to have for a couple of months, she recorded it while I was fucking her, so it had a good, authentic sound of her cunt being stretched.

Now she's listening to the phone ringing, still smiling at the camera, then her eyes turn down to her legs when the call is answered. (Unfortunately, the video doesn't hardly ever pick up the sounds or voice of whomever is on the other end of the call.) "Hey baby," my daughter sweetly responds to whoever answers the call, "it's me, Lacey, from the teen chat room -- is your wife gone?" When she hears the answer, her glistening-white teeth appear from her cheek-to-cheek grin. "Ooh that's good, so you're all alone too, like me."

I fucking love watching Lacey have phonesex; on rare occasion I even get to be in the room with her when she does it. I've always had this fantasy of sticking my cock in her while she's doing some stud on the phone, but she so far hasn't allowed it; she thinks it's like cheating on the guy, making him think he is causing her orgasms when he's not entirely responsible. We have done it over the webcam for others to watch, but not on the phone. I rarely watch this DVD to its last scene, so it has unique appeal to me getting to see this recorded phone fuck time to time. As I stretch out on the same sofa pictured on my TV right then, my penis was fully erect and throbbing for me to grab it, but having cum three times earlier that night, I was able to just let it remain hard and burn for a while as I watched the video. I was thinking at the time, I'll watch this DVD to the end without jerking off, then watch another DVD (like the one Lacey and I made together -- starts with her in her high school cheerleader uniform from last year) to get off.

1...345678