What To Do When Lacey Is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been looking forward to this call all day," Lacey is telling the guy with a low, sultry purr, speaking slowly and emotively, "I was, like, in the bath this morning for an hour, just, like, lying there, you know, so fuckin' horny, touching myself and my tits and all, thinking that I was finally going to get to hear your voice after all those times just on the computer." As she talks, her thighs are squeezed together, momentarily satisfying the burning in her crotch. She listens to the man and then moans with delight at whatever he said. "Ooh, fuck yeah, I was so wet, I wish that big hard cock was there with me -- I wish it was here now with me, do you have it out honey? NO? Well, shit Kevin, what are you waiting for, take it out baby, I mean, if your wife won't play with it, who else is gonna get it off?"

He says something quickly and she blushes, looking apologetic. A hand reaches up to brush her long, curly golden-blonde hair back, as she sweetly intones into the phone, "Mmm, you're right, I'm sorry, DADDY -- does your cock get harder when you hear me say that on the phone, huh Daddy? You like your daughter asking if your cock is hard right now Daddy?" Her eyes are now on the camera, not to talk to me, but to toy with my emotions while she calls another man her daddy. It gets me fucking hard watching this every time. "Take out your penis, Daddy, because . . . because, Daddy! Because its big and hard and Mommy won't play with it, so show it to me, show me how hard it gets Daddy." The sparkle in her eye looking at the camera, talking nasty to her brand-new "daddy" while her real daddy gets to watch it later, is obviously turning on my daughter. "You can admit that, if I was your real daughter, you'd wanna show me your big cock, wouldn't you daddy?"

She's listening now, moaning and nodding her head in agreement at what she's hearing, pressing the phone into her face while her free hand has no slipped down her body, momentarily rubbing her mound through her jean shorts. Then that hand moves back to her face and pushes hair over her ear, while she spreads her thighs a little, undulating them slightly. "Fuck I wish I was there to hold your big cock, Daddy, I'd get so fucking wet just watching you jerk it like that." Her smile at the camera for a moment is interrupted by a wink to me on the DVD. "Have you ever let a girl around my age watch you jerk it -- I mean, since you got married? Hmm, really . . . oh, really? Honey, shit, you need some hussy pretty badly don't you, with all that cock and not having a girl to show it to." She's pouting as she says it. Then her face grins but she recoils, as he starts asking her about something embarrassing. "Yeah, I have . . . yes, baby . . . um, a couple . . . yeah, uh huh . . . yup, in person . . . yup!" She snickers and simultaneously blushes. "Uh huh . . . yep, fully naked . . . yesss we did . . . yeah, both of them . . . mmm hmm, very good time . . . mmm hmm, very fun naked time . . . oh yeah, fucked them both all night . . . no I'm not kidding." (She wasn't kidding; she was greatly understating the facts.)

"Is that right," she responds to something, "no, I'm in Michigan . . . uh huh, near Detroit, kinda . . . do you now? How often? Mmm is that right . . . well how . . . when? No shit huh . . . yeah, well, I dunno, if you do, we can, yeah, talk about it, maybe . . . fuck yeah, makes me horny thinking about it, what about you baby, Daddy . . . you get harder thinking about fucking me, huh, cheating on your wife?"

She shifts her weight, lifting one leg over the other and squaring her back to the armrest, her nude leg nearest the camera bending upwards and showing her sleek thighs and toned calf. Her eyes are looking downward but not focused on anything for the moment. "Mmm fuck you sound hot tonight, what are you doing to that sexy cock . . . uh huh . . . oh yeah, keep on doing that . . . baby jerk it, jerk it for me Daddy . . . are you gonna make it cum for your precious sweetie, Daddy, jerk it harder, Daddy, think about me . . . yeah, think about me nude and spreading open for you, so you can shove that cock into my cunt . . . do it, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me Daddy." Her eyes smile at the camera, and she stares into the device (and me through it) for her next few comments. "Daddy, do it, fuck my cunt, put your big dick in my cunt and fuck your hot daughter, Daddy, I'm such a slut, I want you to fuck me, cum in me Daddy, squirt in me!"

Lacey's libido is rising, and she can't keep her hands off of her pussy. Spreading her thighs a bit, her fingers rub her mound again through her jeans. "Oh Daddy I'm so wet . . . fuck me, Daddy . . . Daddy, do you want me to get naked on the phone? Heh heh, no, not yet . . . duh yeah . . . ok, for you, Daddy." Lacey blows a kiss to the camera, putting the phone down on a pillow then reaching to her waist. Her little flingers slip under her t-shirt, and she rips it straight up, off of herself, her golden hair cascading around and her delicious B-cup titties exposed, with little pale triangles of the tan lines left by her small bikini top. Her pink nipples were fully erection, knobby and hard. She stiffens one finger, and rubs it gently over one of those nips, smiling at the camera playfully. "Ooh fuck, Daddy, your girl's nipple is so fuckin' hard, I have my top off, do you wanna suck my tits, Daddy, huh?"

Watching the DVD, my fist was now hard around my erection; I wasn't able to keep my hands off myself to watch this. Seeing Lacey stroke her sexy naked little chest was such a fucking turn-on.

"Mmm, Daddy, I'd show you my breasts, I know men like them . . . yeah, I would . . . yeah, even if you were my real dad." Suddenly, her face blushes, and she looks at the camera almost shy. Her voice gets quiet, as she makes a startling admission. "Yeah, I have . . . uh huh . . . no, I'm not kidding." Now her gaze into the camera turns sharp and confident, almost exuberant. "No, see, I live alone with my father, have for years . . . and, yeah, um . . . ok, it's like this."

She sits up, topless, one foot on the floor, her sexy tanned thighs spread and just her small jean shorts covering her body. Those brown eyes search the camera for me watching through the TV, and she knows the effect she'll have on me when I finally watch this conversation of hers. "No, I'm not fucking with you, it's like . . . yeah, I do, we sleep nude a lot and . . . oh, about a year, a couple months after my 18th birthday . . . yeah, he's sorta like my boyfriend, sorta . . . yeah, I do, I fuck him, my real dad fucks me . . . yeah it's fucking hot, he's such a hot stud, I mean, I like older men, and he's really fucking sexy, and uses his big dick real good on me, and he gets me to cum so fucking hot."

Hearing those words made my erection stream with precum, my balls wanting to cum all over that deliciously sexy goddess on my TV screen. My eyes were riveted to her hot tits and tasty legs while she continued to detail her naughtiest secret to the stranger on the phone. "Like, I'll cum home from a date, and, um, he'll lick the cum out of me? Yeah I love that . . . no, seriously . . . yeah, I mean no, we don't double date or anything, I mean, no one really knows, I have this one friend who joined us once . . . no, I'm not, I don't really, I mean, girls are sexy, but, like, I don't get off with them, and like, I need to have all the attention . . . no, he's out of town tonight . . . yeah, just me at home . . . yeah, if he were home, I'd pro'lly be fucking him right now."

Lacey pins the phone between her soft shoulder and delicate face, and she stands on the floor. Her hands dive to her jean shorts, which she unsnaps and unzips. "Baby, I'm so wet, Daddy, I'm going to take my shorts off, okay?" She peels the tight shorts down her slender legs, then stands up naked, kicking off the shorts. Her bald pink cunt is freshly shaven, glistening with juices.

Sitting back on the sofa, nude now, my slutty daughter puts her feet far forward on the floor and spreads open her creamy, buttery-tanned thighs, exposing the pale vulva of her femininity. Giggling at the camera, knowing her real daddy will be watching the movie soon enough, she pries open her pink pussylips with her fingers in an inverted-V shape. "Ooh fuck, Daddy, I'm so fucking wet," she moans hard into the phone, but looking at the camera, "do you like hearing that I fuck my real Daddy? Fuck good, I hardly ever tell anyone, it's like this biggest fucking secret, but sometimes, I just wanna scream out in public or something, I love my real dad and he fucks me hard all the time, I'm usually walking around all day with his sperm inside my pussy or tummy."

My hand couldn't stop from slowly jerking my penis, watching and hearing Lacey rattle on about our love life. I love the bitch so fucking much.

"Naw, we kinda seduced each other," she answers one of his questions, now using a single finger to stroke her clitoris between her spread thighs. "It was, like, one night, I dunno, near the end of high school, we were, like, watching TV one night, I wasn't wearing much, we started cuddling and rubbing and shit, and pretty soon we were grinding together in our clothing, then I dunno, the clothing just came off and we fucked our brains out. I wasn't nervous or anything, just so horny, I was yelling at him to fuck my cunt, it was so good, I had no idea my Daddy was so hung and could fuck me so good. Haven't stopped since."

Fuck, I was getting extra-hard listening to Lacey describe to some stranger the first time she and I got it on. The smile on her face relating the story proved that she was as aroused by it as I was. Lacey and I had been playfully flirting for a long fucking time before that, probably excessively holding hands or lingering kisses and the like, and she was very used to wearing skimpy, almost slutty bikinis around me. I'd been aware she wasn't a virgin for a few years, and we openly discussed all sorts of sexual matters for just about as long, I didn't want her getting knocked up or getting some disease but I also wanted her to be as popular as her gorgeous looks would permit. Then for her 18th birthday she got an oversized bouquet of flowers from the father of one of her friends, and I knew right away he was doing more than driving her home from cheerleading practices. I would jerk off picturing some adult fucking her, and that made me start to think, why the fuck not me? So it wasn't entirely accident that, watching TV one night cuddling on the sofa, my hard erection started grinding against her ass through our clothing. Lacey started to sway against it, encouraging it, and I couldn't stop myself from instantly nibbling on her earlobe and stroking the tight soft flesh of her exposed tummy. I hadn't had a good lay in over a year, frankly, except for a bad blowjob from one of the moms who lived on our street. I just decided, lying on the sofa with Lacey leaning back into me, I'd progress step by step until she stopped me. Fondling her breasts through her bra, sliding her bra off to massage her tits, slipping my fingers over her crotch while grinding my dick through our clothing against her butt -- she didn't stop any of that. When my fingers ground into her pussy through her shorts, she rolled onto her back and gave me the hottest, deepest French kiss I'd ever had, and she grabbed the bulge in my pants. I think I eventually moved to suck her tits then eat her vagina, before spreading her wide open on the sofa and driving my prick into that tight 18 year old cunt. I was so afraid she'd be embarrassed when we stopped, so I kept fucking her for about two hours or more, nonstop the entire time, until we were so worn out we could only laugh. I invited her to sleep in bed naked with me, and I had a new girlfriend from that point forward.

"Know what?" She sneers into the camera, then looks down as she changes the topic back to something closer at hand, so to speak. "Right now I have a finger on my wet clit, and baby, Daddy, it's so fucking wet, I wish you were here right now, you could rub your big Daddycock against it, make me want to fuck your brains out too." Her body trembles as she now uses two fingers to surround her clit, plucking at it, gently pinching it between wet fingertips. "There are, like, one man I like to fuck, I call him Daddy all the time, he makes me wear his real daughter's clothing, and calls me her name -- Holly -- it's so fucking hot, he steals her panties and sweaters and even jewelry, I pretend to be her, we go out to dinner and shit, I call him Daddy all the time, then we get alone and I beg him not to do me, but he strips me and fucks me hard, then apologizes, it's so hot."

She's starting to finger-fuck herself on the TV, sliding one finger into her wet, tight vagina, arching her slender back to push her sexy titties towards the camera, fucking herself for Daddy's later benefit. "Mmm fuck Daddy!" wails the slut into the phone, "I'm so fucking hot, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your daughter Daddy, put that huge fucking cock in my tight cunt!"

I wish I could, baby, her real Daddy muttered to himself watching the video, knowing I'd want to impale her with my meat the next moment I get to see her at home.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Lacey's entire body had that sensuous, after-fuck soreness. Even extricating herself from Charlie's car caused some agony; the short walk up her home's driveway seemed far longer than normal. Inside her low-rise jeans, her miniscule thong was damp from the juices leaking out of her well-fucked cunt, so the flimsy fabric clung tightly to her drenched pussylips. Her thighs and ankles ached more than other muscles, from having driven her body up and down nearly 45 minutes riding the man's steely pole. But the aching and throbbing, particularly inside her vagina, told her that she was all woman. She probably just gave Charlie the best fuck of his life, even if he was too much of a prick to notice it.

Waiving good-bye to the male in the car, although he was already driving away, she stumbled inside the house. The first floor lights were just as she left them earlier in the evening; Daddy hadn't changed them at all. From the front door she could look across the entire floor, into the back of the kitchen, and over to the side in the living room, and Daddy wasn't anywhere to be seen. There was just silence, but for a hum of the air conditioning system.

She headed for the kitchen to grab a bottle of spring water, but passing the stairway to the basement she heard soft noises from the TV -- like someone talking, someone female. Oh shit, she realized with a grin, that's me talking. Daddy must be downstairs, watching one of the home-made DVDs, and probably his favorite one, the birthday present.

The blonde 19 year old grinned. Daddy is so predictable; but he loves his daughter, she knew, because he would stare at that DVD every day if he could, watching her fuck other men.

Go upstairs and get undressed, maybe take a warm soaking bath, most of her body told her. Lacey, however, responded to a tingling in her wet vagina. Daddy downstairs watching the DVD of her getting fucked; Daddy must be masturbating. Naked, probably, as he tends to do. Daddy's fat penis in Daddy's strong hand, oozing out the precum, maybe squirting musky manly juices all over Daddy's tummy and balls. That rockhard prick wanting to drive inside her teenage pussy again, but right now it had to be content just cumming in Daddy's own hand while he fantasized about banging her while watching her get drilled by Carl, Mikey, Jeff and Chip.

Lacey's eyes rolled in dismay at herself, she knew her Daddy's lust for her stoked an insatiable burning in her vagina. Even with her pussy and body sore from the decent fuck in the motel room, she couldn't just let Daddy be alone downstairs, jerking off.

The teenager snuck down the steps quietly, hiding behind the entrance to the basement rec room. The sofa split the room in half, the backside facing the entrance. Lacey spied the big-screen TV on the far wall playing the video of Lacey finger-fucking herself on the sofa there, while having a nasty phonefuck with some guy she can't even remember. The back top of Daddy's head popped above the middle of the sofa's backrest, he obviously was laying pretty flat with his feet far out on the floor. Undoubtedly he had been jerking off -- the room smelled of naked male genitals, tinged with the scent of male sperm. Absolutely delicious; Lacey's wet cunt leaked even more, throbbing for some of that action.

On the TV screen, her legs were split open as she was shoving two fingers into her cuntlips, pumping hard, even punching herself to stretch those fingers as deep as she could, while she was screaming obscenities into the telephone. "Mmm fuck Daddy! I'm so fucking hot, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your daughter Daddy, put that huge fucking cock in my tight cunt!"

The blonde didn't think twice about what to do. She untied and ripped off her blouse, and before it even fluttered to the floor she was already yanking her tubetop over her head, leaving her topless. Her thin fingers shot to her belly and silently unsnapped her jean shorts, then unzipped them, and she wiggled them down her sore legs. That left her just in the wet thong; that too she stripped off without making a sound. Completely nude now, her pussy wet not just from the sperm leaking out of it but her sudden desire to play with her sexy Daddy, Lacey wasn't going to wait for satisfaction.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I was jerking my penis slowly in my tight fist, watching Lacey phonefuck some stud on the DVD, when suddenly I freaked out by something racing to me out of the corner of my eye. I barely had time to get my hands up to my face when Lacey, completely nude, jumped onto the sofa from behind it. "Hi Daddy, whatcha doin?" she cackled, landing on her knees next to me, her gorgeous young tits eyelevel to me. I could smell sex on her, and her hair was a fucking mess, pulled and yanked and tangled. Below, her nude vagina was dripping wet, smeared in some kinds of fluids.

"Fuck!" I exhaled, my heart missing a beat, but quickly catching myself. "Aren't you home early?"

"Mmm, not really." Facing her nude body to me kneeling on the sofa, she looked over her shoulder at the TV and watched herself finger-fucking herself while talking on the phone. "Have you watched the entire DVD tonight, Daddy?"

"Fuck yeah," I muttered, my eyes locked on her wet vagina. Was I seeing sperm on it? "So, tell me, did you get fucked good tonight, how did it go?"

The blonde grinned, almost laughing at me, then she stood up on the sofa, her feet apart, even putting one knee on the backrest of the sofa to spread herself open. Now her shaved cunt was level with my eyes, a couple of feet away. "See, Daddy?" Her fingers on both hands reached down, pulling back her vaginal lips a bit. "Look at that, Daddy, do I look good?"

Daddy was looking, trust me, very intently. Mouth watering. Cock now harder than it had been all night; having cum three times, I could feel the stiffness, it throbbed excessively noticeably. Her juicy cunt looked loose and reddened, the signs of a good fucking. "You always look good, precious, did you get a cock in that cunt tonight?"

"Fuck, Daddy -- YES!" She squealed at the top of her lungs and lunged at me. I couldn't move, if I wanted to, which I didn't. She put a foot across me, leaned her knees into the sofa's backrest, and lowered her twat right down to her father's face. I found myself staring at her sweaty flat abdomen while her mound lowered to my nose. "I fucked this big dick the entire time, he came in me so hard, Daddy, taste his cum!"

She gets off on this, I never stop her, although truth be told I hate the flavor of a man's cum, even my own. But the few times I'd eaten her messy pussy after sex, she had the hardest orgasms, and I loved pleading my daughter. So as her pussy pressed to my mouth, I opened my jaw and stuck out my tongue, immediately tasting the salty, manly flavors mixed with her piercing, sweet juices. Above my face, a guttural groan escaped Lacey's lungs, a deep pleasured sound, as she pressed her cunt into my mouth harder. I felt Lacey's fingers, both hands, reaching to my head, grabbing my short-cropped hair, holding herself upright as she ground her fucked vagina into her Daddy's mouth.

1...345678