What To Do When Lacey Is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh fuck yes, Daddy, eat it, eat another man's cum out of me! Taste how many times he cummed in my tight pussy, Daddy, I made him fuck me so hard!"

Lacey's wet engorged pink clitty ground against my upper lip, even my teeth, while I tried to keep up with her body gyrating wildly over my mouth. She was holding my head steady, pumping her little ass and thin hips in circles, grinding that cunt against me hard, getting off on me. My tongue stuffed into her tight, wet hole, stretching inside, trying to draw out the juices and cum packed inside of it. But her body was moving wildly, her pussy circling back and forth, my tongue was pumping in and out only from staying in place. She was masturbating herself, really, using my tongue and face. "Yes! Eat his cum in my cunt, Daddy!" I didn't have to see her face to know her eyes were closed; I knew from the sounds of her shrill chanting. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Eat his cum Daddy!" Her fingers and palm clutched my head hard, and Lacey smashed her pussy into my Daddy-tongue furiously, so hard that I could slip my tongue deep into her hole, trying to tongue-fuck my daughter with as much energy as she was using to sit on my face.

Juices were dripping down my chin, even to my neck, I could feel the warm, musky liquids coating my entire face from my chin up to my eyelids. I reached my hands up and cupped her divine little soft buttocks, holding them, feeling them undulate over me, while I looked up to her tits swaying above me. Lacey was, indeed, staring at the ceiling, but then she opened her eyes too and glared down at me. "Cum on, Daddy, fuck me, eat Charlie's cum, eat the cum that stud fucked into me!"

Suddenly Lacey was orgasming, punctuated by her wounded, uncontrolled yelp that was part an explosion of sound and part a sucking in of air. My hands clenched her sweet buttocks tightly, so she wouldn't fall from my face, but she continued to lean into the sofa with her knees and plant her pussy on my mouth. As her pussy grew more smelly and wet from her orgasm, I felt gushing fluids filling my mouth, dripping down my chin, and I quickly swallowed the load in my mouth only to have a second mouthful pour in instantly. Her juices were washing bits of another man's sperm into my mouth, as was my tongue lapping inside her vagina and pulling out to retrieve that semen, and I dutifully was swallowing all of the cum sauce that I could get into my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me Daddy, oh Daddy do you taste his cum, do you taste his sperm in me?"

I could only muffle my response. "Fuck -- YEAH!"

"Oh yeah baby, yeah Daddy, suck his cum from me!" Her hands were, I swear, clenching my hair tightly, almost yanking it off of me, as she held me head steady and pounded her pussy and ass against my face. "Fucking shit, Daddy, fuck me Daddy!"

That twat was blazing over my mouth, harshly spasming with little orgasms, roughly rubbing on my lips and teeth and nose. She was even so aroused, she slipped her pussy all the way forward over my face, until her cunt ground against my nose, and her sweet little asshole moved onto my tongue. Now that flavor I like too, sticking out my tongue to taste her tight hole while she pumped her pussy over my nose for the sensations it caused in her clitty and lips. I was almost literally nose-fucking Lacey, tasting her tight anus, licking that soft hole and its unique tastes.

Her pussy moved back over my mouth and tongue and sank down, with her yanks jerking my face towards her body, making me shove my tongue back inside her vagina. I was furiously thrusting my tongue inside then pulling it out, drinking the sperm I found in that teenage tube, eating the multiple orgasms some stud must have pumped into her cunt. My hands were still planted hard on her butts, groping the bottom halves of her soft round orbs while she screwed my tongue sitting over me. Lacey was panting hard, cumming in little waves, then she let go of my head and grabbed the sofa's top edge with both hands. "Eat his cum out of me, Daddy, do it you prick!" Her almost-instantaneous orgasm made her ass clench and her legs shook, and Lacey let out an inhuman shriek at the top of her lungs. I felt her vagina leak its juices, further drenching my face and mouth and chin, and my tongue was deep inside her pink pussy throughout her intense climax.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, oh fuck that's good," my daughter cried, almost tearing from the multiple orgasms that were rapidly erupting one after another, "Daddy, taste the fuck in me!"

My arms tightened, holding her ass firmly and keeping her petite, 110-pound body above my face. She was pulling my head into her body as hard as she could, her pelvis pressing my face hard. With her cunt sealed on my lips, my tongue was doing all the work, thrusting deep in her wet slit, then pulling out, humping her in and out as fast as it could move, drawing juices and sperm from that hole so I could swallow them. The smell of male cum filled my nose and I felt the messy liquids even dripping down my neck, coating me in the flavors of Lacey's sex with another man.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cummminnng!" came more screaming from Lacey -- only, it was from the TV, her orgasms recorded during phonesex with some other man. But hearing it behind her, above my face in real time, my daughter screamed down to me, "Daddy, making me cum, so good, making me cum, eat the cum out of my cunt, Daddy!"

Her ass broke free of my hands, and her body suddenly dropped downwards. Next thing I knew, her smiling face was beaming at me, while her pelvis floated over my erection. She was reaching down with one hand, playfully looking into my eyes. "Daddy, you wanna fuck me now?" I didn't need to respond, I just smiled, as I felt my cockhead rubbing her wet pussylips. My daughter sank her naked body downwards more, grinding, and suddenly we were fucking on the sofa.

"Fuck you feel good!" roared her approving Daddy, eyes locked on the sight of her exquisite B-cup titties in front of me, her small tummy and her wet pelvis below, undulating as she began to hump my dick.

"Mmm, yeah, Daddy, fuck I'm horny." Her voice now was calm, settling in for a good long hump. She put both of her small hands on my naked shoulders, sitting upright, her bent knees pressed into the sofa alongside my hips. "Ooh Daddy, you're so hard, you been watching me get fucked huh?"

"I came three times already," I reported with a grin, proudly, "man, the sight of you fucking that huge cock, and you throwing up all over the other dick, fuck I cum every time baby."

Lacey's eyes closed partly, as she concentrated on the feeling of my engorged penis inside her tight sloppy-wet vagina. Her little hips pushed down, not so much bouncing on me but more squirming, rubbing her ass on my thighs, sliding my cock inside her tube in short motions. I felt deep in her, not as deep as I could be, but she was pressing her cunt as far down as possible. "Mmm, that's good," she said, although I'm not sure what she meant -- my watching her fuck on the DVD, or the feeling of my dick up her pussy right now.

But having my hot slutty daughter home from a "get-together" was putting a million thoughts in my head, all related. "So tell me, honey," I asked sweetly, letting my hands rest on her slender, soft hips, where her thighs bent out to straddle me, "tell me ALL about your hot fuck-fest tonight?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me teasingly, tilting her head and raising an eyebrow as if she was surprised I'd asked -- which, of course, she wasn't. Her hands on my shoulders slid inward, so her fingers were gently resting around the base of my neck, just to steady herself, and she leaned forward. I thought she was going to kiss me, but her tongue stuck out, and she licked some of the mess off of my cheek and jaw. "Mmm," she purred, rolling the liquids around her mouth before swallowing, "can you taste his cum in me, Daddy?" I nodded quickly. Her grin grew larger. "Yeah, we fucked in a motel room almost the whole time, I made him cum in me -- um, three times -- all up my pussy, can't you taste it?"

"Sure can!" Picturing a penis cumming up Lacey's cunt was what I do about every waking moment. "So gimme details, what did you two do, exactly?"

"Well," thought my daughter, still riding my cock rhythmically, rising and falling in slow motions, squeezing me with her pussy as she kept my dick deep, "um, like, first I sucked him a little in the car, driving over, then we got into the motel, and, um, like, he just, like, attacked me? Took off my clothes, and we got on the bed and, um, you know, were just, like, so horny, we just started fucking, no other playing, just fucking!"

I had to laugh, picturing her so horny she just wanted cock in her twat. For a first date with a man, it was about as slutty as she could get, I suppose. She once told me she met a man nude at our door, some guy she'd only met that day online, so I suppose there are degrees of being a total slut. I myself have experienced the joy of coming home from work and finding my cock in her mouth or pussy about 10 seconds after I entered the door. When she wants cock, she doesn't hold back.

Staring at her young, divine tits, I cupped both hands around her soft perky orbs, feeling their flesh and weight, pinching her pink little hard nipples a few times. She moaned, leaning back for me, letting me toy with them. "So did you cum a lot, baby? Did you two kiss a lot?" I like hearing the details, to picture it in my mind.

Lacey shrugged, fucking me steadily, now reaching her hands to my wrists so she could feel me fondling her breasts. "I came a lot, yeah, Daddy, but he was only okay -- I did most of the work at the end -- but I got off good."

Frowning, I pouted for her. "Awww, you don't sound like it was the best fuck ever?"

She shook her head. "Well, it was a good fuck, yeah, but not, no, not the best ever."

"Gonna fuck him again?" I pinched her nipple, for no reason, but drew a smile.

"Mmm, I dunno," my nude daughter shrugged while bouncing on my Daddy dick. "Right now I don't really care -- just fuck me, Daddy!" She leaned into my face again, licking the cum and juices off of my stubbly cheeks and chin, and kept licking to clean me off. I got goose bumps on my thighs, feeling her breath and tongue all over my face, sending chills through me, her wet pussy leaking all over my dick stuffed up her cunt. After obtaining a mouthful of the sauces on my skin, she swallowed and sat upright with a naughty glare. "Did you like tasting Charlie's sperm in me, Daddy? I can fuck him again if you wanna drink it out of me again!"

Interesting offer, which I answered with a playful slap of my hand on her buttcheek. She let out a laugh and grabbed my wrist to stop me, but I wasn't planning on another. "Baby," I smiled in her eyes, about to somewhat lie to her but because it's what she wanted to hear, I thought, "I don't care who's cum is in you, just spread and let me eat any of it!"

Lacey bent forward to kiss my lips, softly, before pushing upright again, then to my surprise, pushing up even more and climbing off of my cock and off of the sofa. I looked at her naked body, juices streaming down her slender thighs, and she watched me admire her nude body. "Well Daddy," she teased, standing in front of me, looking at my erection covered in her pussyjuice, "I'm going over to Joey's tomorrow afternoon, remember, his girlfriend is supposed to be out of town, you want me to cum home with his sperm in me, then you can eat it out?" Then she pointed her thumb backwards, indicating the TV in a general way. "Maybe, I can even bring the videocamera, you want me to tape him fucking me?"

"That sounds like a plan," I grinned, liking the concept, but my eyes and thoughts were focused on Lacey's naked vagina. "So, what's this, are you, are we through fucking for now, or what?"

My horny daughter laughed at the silly question. "Daddy! Please, no way -- let's go to bed, you can cum in me there, I want to fall asleep in your arms!"

She reached out for my hand, and helped me to my feet. I loved her thought, and it's exactly what we did.

(And, oh yes, about 24 hours later, she let me fuck her doggy-style while I watched about a 30 minute tape of this stud Joey making her scream.)

1...345678