What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and turned Katie on her side, the young woman moaning lightly to acknowledge the move. Then she leaned in and feasted once more on her exposed wide open ass. She did it tenderly and softly but also made sure to get her tongue all the way inside once again. The hole which a short time ago had tightly gripped her tongue was now open enough for her to run it in circles around the outer walls.

She heard the moans of appreciation coming from Katie as she used her tongue to bathe and soothe her now sore ass. She was taking care of her Mistress and making sure she was comfortable before they fell asleep in each other's arms for the last time this weekend. She felt a sudden pang of sadness over the knowledge that tomorrow morning she would be getting ready to head back to Connecticut and her other life until the following Friday. Everything with Katie was just so fresh, exciting and new that she didn't want to give it up even for four nights but she knew she would suck it up and go back and become soccer mom again. Except now she would be a soccer mom with a newly discovered sense of pride in her body and the knowledge that any and all sexual experimenting she could ever crave would be satisfied at the hands and tongue of her daughter.

"I'm gonna leave the two of you for the night Donna, thank you so much for coming this weekend and thank you in advance for Tuesday. I hope that you can get my mom on board because after seeing you guys this weekend..." Trish said softly as she got up to leave.

"Honey don't go thanking me, I should be thanking you. I know that you supported Katie when she told you about her feelings for me. If you had judged her and gotten disgusted I probably wouldn't have been here. As far as Tuesday and your mom I want you to understand one thing, Joanna is already on board so it's just going to be a matter of when she will reach out to you. If I know her if could be as soon as Tuesday night or Wednesday so keep your calendar clear." Donna said as she reached out to hug her daughter's best friend molding their naked bodies together.

While they hugged Katie watched and smiled because the weekend had been an amazing success. It was everything and so much more than her fantasies could ever have hoped for. Now the future would be different for her and her mother, the future would probably be different for Trish and Joanna too.

As Donna took her daughter in her arms they snuggled tightly together. All thoughts of Mistress and Sub were gone at the moment, this was a mother holding her daughter in a comforting soothing manner, it didn't matter that they were both still naked.

Neither one of them wanted to address the 400 pound gorilla in the room, the idea that Donna was going home tomorrow. They both seemed to know that if they brought it up it would end in tears and neither wanted to end such an amazing weekend on a sad note. They would probably cry in the morning but that was okay because it was Monday and separate from the weekend of discovery they had both shared.

So many things had been done and said between them and promises made. Their future was now entwined as lovers as well as mother and daughter and neither of them would want it any other way. Katie knew that even though she would be sad tomorrow it would only be four days till she had her lovely mom in her arms again. She also was discovering the feelings that were associated with loving someone you were involved with brought to the table.

Since all her partners had been casual sex partners since she and Trish moved in to this apartment she had never really missed any of them when they weren't around. Now she knew she was going to miss Donna terribly and she knew why, because she loved her not just as a daughter anymore but as a lover. She realized now that she had been in love with Donna for years now and it had finally gotten requited. It felt wonderful to admit it and she just had to share it with the one she felt it for.

So as she was getting ready to doze off she looked her mother in the eye and bared her soul like she hadn't done with anyone in her life.

"Mom, I just need to tell you..."

Donna cut her off softly because it was almost as if she could read her daughter's mind, "I know baby, and I feel the same way. I love you and I know now I'm in love with you too!"

Katie felt a tear fall down her cheek but not one of sadness instead it was joy filled tear. She hugged her mother as tight as she could and repeated what Donna had just said.

"Oh yes mom, I'm in love with you too. Thank you for being you and being here to love me too!" she said softly. Then they hugged and fell asleep in each other's arms having discovered each other and the love they shared and would share from now on.