What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though her pussy wasn't truly exposed it didn't need to be to add any more eroticism to the scene on the bed. Anyone in the know about the two sleeping beauties would immediately focus on the fact that a mother and daughter were sleeping naked next to each other while the daughter snuggled sexily against her mother's back. That would be enough for any individual man or woman to not care about Donnas' pussy being hidden because her legs were together while she lay on her side.

A flood of feelings and emotions ran through Trish as she stood there taking in the carnal view of mother and daughter entwined as lovers. Envy, jealousy, happiness for her friend and of course arousal all filled her and made her even more anxious in her hopes for Donnas' upcoming lunch with Joanna.

She walked towards the bed with two steaming coffee mugs and held them underneath their noses allowing the aroma to reach through their wall of sleep. Donna was the first to stir, her eyelids fluttering open slowly and a look of confusion on her face that passed quickly only to be replaced with a huge smile.

"Oh my god sweetie, you are a wondrous dream carrying a gift from the gods!" Donna said sleepily.

She didn't want to remove Katie's hand from her tit but she did so softly and started to sit up so she could take the hot cup from Trish. What an amazing way to wake up after a truly unbelievable night filled with the best sex she had ever experienced she thought to herself. Her daughter had taken her places physically that she never imagined before and she kept reminding herself that they were just beginning.

She had come down here wanting a new adventure possibly involving her daughter in a physical way. She had carried her fantasies with her on the train ride down from Connecticut and here in Manhattan's lower east side they had exploded into reality. A reality that was changing her life at the speed of light and from which there would never be any turning back from.

It wasn't as if Katie and her had fallen into bed for a one time drunken exchange, it was far far deeper than that. They had discovered their mutual lust for each other and had dove into it head first taking no prisoners. She had essentially given her own daughter control of her sex life last night making Katie her mistress in name and spirit. She remembered how she had felt giving up control last night and it made her warm. She liked the idea that Katie would lead them into whatever debauchery she desired and she knew there would be plenty.

Katie even talked about getting her a collar like Naomi's young friend Trina was wearing last night. She wondered briefly what jack would ever do if she wore her Mistress's collar while at home. He would ask questions of course and she wondered what kind of story she could make up. She wished she could wear it openly but for that to happen he would have to know and accept her new life with Katie.

She found it funny how quickly she had started thinking of this as a new life, something separate and wild for her alone. She still loved Jack she just was bored with their married life and now she had probably gone too far to ever give up this new love she had found. She would do as Katie had told her, go home and fuck Jack wildly all week but she would be thinking of Katie most of the time when she did.

Trish handed her the cup and saw Katie stir at having had her hand removed from her mother's naked breast. She also felt Donna stirring and her eyes fluttered open sleepily and she said with a small smile, "Ohhhh yes...I guess you lost the bet huh as usual huh sis?"

Trish just smiled and nodded yes, Katie was referring to the agreement they shared for Sunday mornings. It had been decided long ago that whoever was the first one up would make the bagel and newspaper run. They would then get breakfast ready while the other person continued to sleep in. Of course as anyone could imagine 9 times out of 10 Trish was the one fetching the stuff. Katie hadn't spent a Saturday night alone since about two weeks after they first moved in to the apartment. So for many a Saturday night Katie would be fucking her partner till dawn long after Trish had left her voyeurs seat at Katie's bedside.

Katie took the offered cup of coffee from her roommate and lifelong best friend and briefly took stock of the morning or instead afternoon as she looked over at the clock. It was 1:30 in the afternoon and she felt like she had been run over by a train the night before.

The fucking that she and Donna had given each other was the most intense raw sex she had ever experienced from both sides of the strap on. Her pussy still felt stretched and raw this morning but it was a good feeling certainly something she could get used to doing. In fact she fell asleep so satisfied last night that she surprised even herself in that she wasn't jumping on top of her mother and raping her first thing today.

Instead she took a deep sip of the coffee and put the mug on the nightstand next to the bed. She reached over and hugged Donna as tight as a vise and gave her a small intimate kiss not one designed to get the motors running.

"Mom last night was sooooo amazing; I need to thank you for the best night of sex in my life. I know I have a lot of sex in my future but I think last night will be hard pressed to ever be topped." Katie gushed.

"Well honey if it ever is topped I hope I'm the one who is responsible for it. It was the same for me too sweetie, I've never cum as much or as hard as with you last night!" Donna said clearly reinforcing the permanence of their newly discovered lust for one another.

"Well as an outsider let me tell the two of you...I felt like I should have had to pay to see a show like that last night. I watched the playback I got on video and made myself cum twice just from that. If you guys do anything that hot on your live stream next week you're gonna be a household name in porn before you know it. Does your husband ever watch porn online Donna?" Trish asked playfully not thinking that Jack ever does.

Donna quickly got a concerned look on her face and Katie picked up on it. Shit she thought to herself maybe we shouldn't do this.

"Oh shit he does, doesn't he mom? Do you know what kind of sites he goes to?" Katie asked with concern.

"Well...it seems like from what I've seen he goes to those free clip sites, the ones where you don't need an account. I have to admit I've checked a good number of them myself while he was working." Donna said sheepishly.

"What do you think mom, should we kill the streaming idea, I don't want dad to find out about us too soon. I mean I got us six months free time when I spoke to him, it would be nice to have some of that to ourselves before we have to tell him." Katie offered.

"Hey it should be safe if my friends set the site up properly, most streaming sites don't allow copying or downloads so it shouldn't be a problem." Trish added.

Donna smiled not seeming concerned at all, "You know what honey, Que sera sera, I'm not going to let any fear stop us from enjoying ourselves totally. I'm not holding anything back with you and I don't want you to hold anything back with me. Six months, six weeks or six days, it's something we will eventually have to deal with because I'm sure not planning on stopping what we started any time soon if ever!"

Both Trish and Katie heard the words and the commitment behind them, Donna pretty much telling her daughter that this was something she was always going to want available. Katie's heart soared too because she felt exactly the same way on the same issues. She knew her father was going to be a concern at some time but it didn't bother her or stop her from pursuing the things she wanted to share with her new lover.

"Wow, okay mom, you heard her Katie full speed ahead on the streaming site for next week. I know a good number of people that I'll be inviting all of whom we met together this weekend mommy. We have to try and give them a fuck like we had last night so they spread the word while we spread our legs for them!" Katie said with a giggle.

"Whatever you say Mistress, your wishes are my commands. I am here to please you in any way I possibly could! "Donna said slipping into her new role with her daughter.

She was going to enjoy being her daughter's plaything but she was glad they quickly discussed the times they would each assume those roles. She didn't know much about even light domination games but she did know about safe words. She didn't think it would ever be necessary for her to need one with Katie but instead she thought they should have a sort of switch word. A word that Katie could use whenever she wanted Donna to slide into her submissive toy role.

"No mom, I'm not your mistress right now I'm just your daughter, a perverted daughter happy to be waking up naked next to her mommy but just your daughter. We'll work out the mistress thing but I promise you that you'll know when I want us to play that game. All other times we are equals, lovers and friends, mother and daughter. Is that okay with you Donna?" she asked using her mother's name.

"Of course sweetheart, then if it's okay with you I would like to put my mommy hat back on for today," Donna said referring back to the little play on words they used on Friday.

When they had planned on Donna visiting this weekend Katie had told her to leave her mommy hat at home inferring that she was coming down as Katie's friend. Of course they both had used that phrase as the jumping point to get their lust for each other out into the open. Donna had even gone as far as wearing a hat that Katie had given her that said 'World's greatest mom'. She had made a show of removing it as soon as she saw Katie.

"Oh really so you want me and Trish to play the reluctant little daughter's for a wicked perverted mommy today?" Katie teased. Even though her pussy was sore from the night before she could feel herself getting hot already. She just couldn't help it lying casually in bed naked with her gorgeous mom.

Donna laughed loudly at that idea and felt her own pussy spasm at the naughty things they could do with that.

"No honey, although we just might have to punish you later if you misbehave today and besides Trish is still off limits," she said with a big smile for her daughter's best friend.

"Wow I hope not for too much longer Donna, how sure are you my mom will want to..." Trish asked softly.

"Trust me sweetie, I think that by this time next week you will be well versed with how a pussy tastes. Let me tell you too, since this weekend was my first taste it's worth waiting for. I just don't think you know what you might be getting yourself into with Joanna. She gives the word cougar a serious meaning and I think she's gonna eat you alive and have you collared just like that little nymph Trina was last night," Donna teased the eager young woman.

Like Katie Donna realized how alike she and Trish were, she could see the eagerness to submit on the young woman's face. She was sure that if Katie hadn't intervened last night with Stacie the waitress that Trish probably would have had her first pussy last night. She overheard Stacie talking to her while Katie had ravaged her in the restroom and she had caught the gist of their conversation. She had been telling Trish that both she and her mother were going to punish her for being such a naughty young girl and a bad puppy.

She had a look of lust and agreement on her face that Donna would probably see reflected in her own face if she looked in a mirror when Katie was commanding her. The puppy thing had been cute too and she was mildly surprised how willing Trish had been to play with the idea of being Stacie's pet last night. Oh yes Joanna would mold her daughter into a true sex doll if Donna was right and a totally obedient one at that.

"Oh god I can't wait, why is it only Sunday. I want Tuesday to get her now!!" Trish said wildly shaking her head and hair back and forth.

Both Donna and Katie laughed at Trish's display of desperation but they fully understood where she was coming from. Even though neither of them had acknowledged it before this weekend it turned out that both Katie and Donna had been walking around lusting for each other. They had both found out this weekend how hot they were for each other's bodies and it had exploded wildly. Now they could both see the same desperation in Trish's face and hear it in her voice.

"Well unfortunately young lady it is only Sunday. The real reason I'm putting my mom hat back on today is because I want to cook you girls a Sunday dinner like neither of you has had since you moved here. Of course it might be a little different because I want to cook it like I cooked for Katie's father when we were first married, wearing nothing but an apron!" Donna told them.

"Yippee!! Mom do we get to pick what you make! Do I get to eat your pussy as a snack while you make dinner?" Katie asked slipping easily back into little girl daughter mode.

"Well to answer your questions, no to the first one and yes to the second! You can't pick because I think I know what both of your favorites are since Trish spent enough Sundays having dinner with us. I'm gonna make Prosciutto and Provolone Stuffed Pork Chops, Roasted Red Potatoes and Peppers with steamed Broccoli Rabe. Of course you will have to limit the pussy eating so I can get it all done." Donna said proudly.

Both girls did a little jig of happiness because Donna was right, that dish was by far the favorite of both girls. Of course Katie's jig was a little happier because her mother was going to be her domestic goddess for the day cooking for her lover and leaving herself available to be taken all day long.

"You know girls I'm sad to say that the best food market I ever shopped at used to be over on Sixth avenue and Ninth Street and it was called Balducci's but it's gone now. Since it's been so long since I shopped down here do you know any top level markets?" Donna asked. She had no idea of how much fun Katie and Trish had cooking for each other and it almost always was on a Sunday.

Katie had inherited her mother and father's liberal palate and desire to try new things all the time and Trish had adopted the same mind frame. So since both girls knew exactly what Donna was looking for they both shouted out in unison, "Dean and Deluca!"

"Okay so Dean and Deluca it will be and since it's almost 2 in the afternoon I think we need to get moving. I thought I heard a promise of a bagel and lox didn't I?" Donna said while starting to get up.

Katie was excited and just a touch disappointed, "Mom! Don't you want to fool around a little before we go?"

Donna leaned over and took Katie in her arms for a full on good morning kiss that had them both breathing heavy when it broke. "Honey I guess some things never change, you always hated getting out of bed in the morning! Of course I want to fool around, I want to make love to you and fuck you and everything probably all the time but I want us to be a couple too. Couples don't fuck all day and night they do things together that make them a couple, so get your beautiful pussy and ass out of bed so we can go out and enjoy some of this spring afternoon in the city while we shop for dinner!"

"Ooooo okay mommy, you're such a spoil sport. I waited 20 years to taste your pussy and now you're withholding it. Maybe I should switch back to Mistress role and make you eat me!" Katie said playfully.

"Nope sorry sweetie but I'm mom right now and mom says get your slutty pussy out of bed right now!" she said punctuating it with a sharp slap to Katie's left butt cheek. Katie let out a yelp and jumped out of bed sticking her tongue out at both Trish and Donna.

"Wow Donna I never realized how big a spoiled brat my best friend is!" Trish giggled.

Donna joined in with a laugh as Katie glared at both of them defiantly, "Honey you have no idea of the battles me and my new lover have had over the years trying to get her out of bed!"

"Okay okay, where's my damn bagel sis!" Katie asked pretending to be upset.

"In the kitchen where it always is when I beat you out of bed on Sundays, now I wonder how fair this whole thing has been! I mean if you hate getting up so much wasn't it kind of fixed?" Trish teased.

"Gee thanks mom, it looks like you just cost me my Sunday morning slave!" Katie playfully pouted.

"Well honey don't worry about that because for the next 6 months or more your Sunday mornings will be filled with me in your bed. I think that's a pretty fair trade off don't you think and maybe with a little planning you girls can even have the Sunday bagels and lox in the house before Sunday gets here!" Donna teased.

"Yeah I guess it is a fair trade, my mom's delicious pussy versus a Sunday slave," Katie said smiling.

"You know sweetie just a week ago I could never have imagined hearing those words coming out of your mouth. Now hearing those just makes me wet and gives me tingles all over." Donna said with a smile as she took Katie by the hand.

"Well even wilder than that mom was the idea that your sweet pussy would be cumming in my mouth and I hope it never ever stops," Katie added as they walked into the kitchen.

Thanks to Jack's generosity Katie and Trish were living in what could be considered a mansion by Manhattan apartment sizes. They had the rarest of things when it came to an apartment, an eat in kitchen. Not only did they have a dinette table but they had so much counter space that it would make some homeowners envious. Top that off with state of the stainless steel appliances and an actual cupboard for groceries and most gourmet chefs would love to trade places with them.

The living room was bigger than most one bedroom apartments in square footage and both Katie and Trish had bedrooms that could easily accommodate king size beds. In fact running through Katie's head right this very minute was just that idea.

When Steve and Joanna had visited while helping Trish move in Steve was flabbergasted by the size of the apartment and immediately offered to help pay Trish's way to make things right. Jack had vehemently refused his offer telling Steve that it was worth every penny to know their girls were safe and had each other for company. Since money wasn't an issue for either family Steve had graciously accepted and vowed that one day he would be equally as generous in some way for Katie.

As they sat and chatted comfortable in their own nudity all three women could almost feel the bond between them growing stronger. Even though Donna had reasserted herself as mom a while ago they all knew that it was now just an honorific title. They were all friends now and on a level that made Donnas' age difference a non issue.

Even though she had not actually done anything yet beyond kissing and such with her best friend and her mom she felt a connection with the two of them that was very deep now. She had been present at the beginnings of a very special time in the two women's lives and felt honored they had felt okay sharing it with her. Now they were going to help her life change too by helping to facilitate her own incestuous fantasies.

So as the three friends chatted and devoured the delicious bagel and lox that Trish had prepared for them the talk led towards the rest of the day. They all decided that Donnas' plan was wonderful and the girls agreed that their mouths were already watering at the prospect of a Donna created Sunday dinner.

"Mom I think this should be the beginnings of a new tradition for us, I mean me and Trish almost always cooked together on Sundays but you should be a part of that now too!" Katie said happily.

"Yeah Donna, I miss coming to your house for dinner on Sundays, I mean you know how much I love my mom but cooking has never been her strong point" Trish added.