What to Do with Heavy Balls

Story Info
A story for my submissive.
825 words
3.36
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a friend, an artist called R who I have desired since the first time I met her almost 10 years ago. She no longer lives in my city but through the magic of technology like Facebook, we have stayed in contact. While visiting her town, we met up and got to talking, then kissing for a minute... It surprised me. We kept up this flirtatious friendship past the visit and one day it changed. She confided in me that she was really turned on by the thought of BDSM and I told her I was to. We had both explored these ideas in our fantasy world but not in reality and so we started a fantasy BDSM relationship using the magic of technology. If you are reading this, you will know that it is fantasy written for her and about her but and she will read it and one day, she will experience this fantasy... I am sure. If it turns you on... let me know.

I write as I fantasize, I can see every detail in my minds eye. I can see you, smell you and feel you. I have edited this story only to correct my spelling... otherwise... it has just spilled from me... so easily and with so much joy I wonder why I did not write it sooner.

My balls are swollen. Heavy with cum, they are heavy from thoughts of you. Simply my thoughts of you have made my balls ache with cum. And this is what I have been thinking about...

I insert my index finger into your mouth and press the pad of my finger against the roof of your pallet. I control you in this way. I can pull you around the room, I can pull you to the ground on your knees. You remove my cock from my pants, pulling them down to just above my knees. My underwear are damp from pre-cum. My balls are swollen. with my index finger I lift your face upward and pull it close to me and rest my balls on your face. With my other hand I push my cock against the corner of your nose and slightly into the corner of your eye. You close your eyes and I lift my cock with my hand and slap it against your face. It is warm, almost hot and it is becoming more rigid. With my left hand I hold the back of your neck just at your hair line. I pull your face back and let my balls slide across your lips which are open and your tongue is searching to taste anything.

Your hands come up but I tell you to put them behind your back. You sit on them instead, knowing that temptation might get the best of you. I hold your head in one hand and my cock in the other. I stroke it and then slap you with it. Pre-cum drips from my cock and leaves a smear on your soft tan skin. You look at me and I can see you wondering, will this hurt? You move a hand to your cunt and I slap your face hard with my hand. It is not your turn, it is mine. You return to sitting on your hand but unconsciously you spread your legs in a vain chance to press your cunt against the floor or at least to spread it open.

I stroke my cock and look into your eyes. Holding your head firmly with my left hand and my cock with my right, I slap it against your lips, softly at first, then I move it around to your cheeks, your forehead. You open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I rest my balls, heavy in your mouth. You make them wet and I pull them up until I am covering your nose with my balls, my cock whipping your forehead. Your tongue finds my asshole and you try to pierce the opening to better taste me but I pull away. I look into your eyes and slap my cock against your lips until they start to swell. I stroke my cock and you open your mouth to stick out your tongue and protect your burning swollen lips.

I tell you that I will beat your cunt like this next and then I cum. I cum on your tongue and the roof of your mouth before I miss and shoot cum on your upper lip and almost into your nose. I burry my still hard cock in your mouth, almost touch the back of your throat. You swallow and compress your throat to my now partially hard cock. I wipe the cum from your face with my index finger, pull my cock from your mouth and replace it with my finger. I pull you up from your knees and guide you against a nearby wall. Now it is your turn...