What To Do With Lynnette? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Stewart’s encouragement I started to slide the outer skin up and down, learning to masturbate his thick cock like I did my own sensitive pussy. He was so crazy with lust, he couldn’t drive any more and pulled the truck abruptly to the curb, then he placed his hand at the back of my head and started to pull me towards his lap; the closer I came to his penis the more I realized his intent.

I had never taken a male prick into my mouth, I had never even seen one naked in real life before that night, but I opened my mouth as he drew me close and took his excited organ into it. I learned to slide my lips up and down his shaft as the head plunged into my throat and then came almost out of my mouth. This was stimulating me as well and his urgent hand was pulling my ass up as he tried to gain access to the tender wetness between my legs. I pulled my knees under me and rose up so my open pussy was dancing in front of the passenger window. I remember hoping someone would happen by and see my most intimate nakedness on display.

Soon Stew’s hips began to buck in the seat as he tried to force his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I didn’t know what to expect but the intensity of his action caused enough concern to make me pull my mouth off of him just as he started to spew a load of hot cum out of the end, all over my face, and as I drew away he continued to spray his juice onto my breasts and even into my hair. My climax had started, and was cut short at the separation when I got into the truck, so I was left feeling less than totally satisfied.

With Stewart’s sexual release, he finally broke into smiles and started to tell me how wonderfully I had done. I was pleased that I had done well, but still feeling some frustration as I leaned back against the door and opened my legs so I could finish getting myself off. Stew continued to smile as he watched a dream come true, a beautiful naked woman sitting open and masturbating for his amusement. My exhibitionistic nature loved having a hot pair of male eyes so close as I worked my fingers around and in my hot pussy. It took very little time to bring myself back up to the edge and then push me over it as I stroked my erect clitty to a powerful orgasm.

Finally satisfied, I was able to think rationally about the situation and became anxious wondering how I was going to get myself back into my dorm without any clothes. It was almost midnight, and I was self-conscious about myself and the predicament I was in, and showed my concern as I searched around for something to put on. Stewart just smiled at my discomfort until I started to get angry with him and demanded that he help me find a solution. He moved me out of the way and pulled the seat back forward, then he searched around in the dark until he retrieved a plastic package containing a yellow rain slicker that had never been opened. He flipped the package to me and said. “Here, maybe this will help.”

I tore the package open and pulled the slicker open so I could slip it on. When I fastened it up, it was a little loose, probably a man’s size, but it also covered only half of my thighs; people would be able to tell I was probably naked underneath. Stewart drove me to my dorm and parked outside. My concern was turning to anger as I considered the economic waste of literally throwing my clothes away, and started to blame him in for my loss. He saw my growing attitude and opened his door to get out. He rummaged around in the back, apparently putting something into a bag and then threw the plastic shopping bag at me still sitting inside.

“Here, you can tell people that your clothes got messed up somehow and you had to bring them back in a bag.”

I looked into the sack, expecting to see dirty cleaning rags, and saw my clothes. Everything was there except for the blue panties that had been left on the table at the restaurant. My mouth opened in surprise, but nothing came out. I could have hidden somehow and re-dressed so nothing would look suspicious, but I thought with a smile, that I now liked the idea of the concocted story if anyone questioned my bare legs under the yellow slicker. In fact I even un-snapped the bottom two snaps so I ran the risk of showing my pussy hairs if I wasn’t careful.

With a big smile on both our faces, I climbed from the truck and gave Stew a sexy little kiss as I thanked him for a fun evening before I scampered into the dorm. The whole evening had been erotic and exciting, and I’m sure if our relationship had grown from that first date, my life would have taken a very different and probably promiscuous path. Somehow, something in me didn’t really want intimate sexual excess with a guy like Stewart, and he didn’t continue to beat down my door. I even worked hard to bring my personal sex fantasy life under control, probably due in large measure to a stern warning from the dorm director due to one of the girls complaining about my tendency toward open windows and nudism.

Several months later I met Jerry, and we started a very romantic and wonderful courtship. Jerry was the perfect gentleman, teaching me to respect myself the same way he did. Our love grew deep and our friendship blossomed to become what we both thought was the foundation for a strong and lasting marriage. All together our courtship lasted almost eight months and the feeling of love based upon respect helped me set aside the fantasy, masturbation and exhibitionism that had almost dominated my thoughts before meeting Jerry.

All of the fairytale princess things I had imagined and dreamed about in romance as a young girl were coming alive in my life and we were both completely excited about the long future we expected to share as we exchanged our wedding vows in a beautiful church wedding. Our extended families loved each other and everything was perfect for several years. Both of us were virgins on our wedding night and we thought our sex life was perfect, even if it was somewhat conservative.

As I said earlier, I had graduated in communication and we both found ourselves immersed in career paths as we built some financial security and waited prudently to start our family. It wasn’t until we started to try to get me pregnant in earnest that things started to grow uneasy. After many long months and numerous unsuccessful home pregnancy tests, we were both nervous as we were tested medically and were frustrated with the lack of answers to our childless condition.

Other factors started to exercise influence in our sex life as well. Jerry was getting busier in his work every day, and still didn’t seem to be advancing in his career as fast as me. In addition, our emphasis on the technical aspect of conceiving a child seemed to take from the romantic and erotic association of intimacy, this along with Jerry’s concern about keeping up with me professionally made him doubt whether or not I was as sexually attracted to him as I had claimed to be earlier in our relationship. Apparently since I didn’t come around sniffing as often, gave him the notion that I wasn’t interested, and when I tried to take more initiative he sometimes felt almost hurt and said he didn’t need pity sex, and that I was not ‘really’ interested.

This really bothered me because I thought if anything, inside I felt the exact opposite. I was almost 30, and you know what they say about women in their 30’s and sex; their sex life supposedly peaks at that age, while the typical male sexual peak occurs at 18, and by 30 some men are slowing down. I admit I was uncertain, I know I was disappointed to not be able to get pregnant, and I’m sure I couldn’t hide it well, but I was also somewhat reluctant to push Jerry to a more active and ‘liberal’ attitude towards sex.

The company I represented wanted me to start traveling more, particularly when we were involved in a trade show or large national, high profile, sales negotiation. As I traveled and grew, we continued to try in vain to have a family, and it seemed like Jerry and I grew further apart sexually. The more frustration I felt at home with Jerry, the more I started to rely on my own resources. At first whenever I traveled, the first thing I would do in my hotel room was open the curtains wide, and they would stay that way until after I had checked out and left the hotel. I didn’t do anything particularly outlandish To begin with, other than undress normally in my room, inviting anyone who may be outside the window to be a proverbial fly on my bedroom wall.

As time went on, I became more overt, inviting any observer to watch by stripping naked in front of the window, and letting them know they were completely welcome to look. I started masturbating on top of the covers so my audience could watch, and even started to look for opportunities outside the room to flash or be seen in some intimate way. I would go to the ice machine wearing nothing but a towel, and somewhere along the way let the towel unwrap so I would be naked in the hallway or vending area.

I would go to the pool and when I stood in deeper water, push my bikini bottoms down so I could masturbate there in the water without letting people that I could see, hear or even talk to know what I was doing. I would let the bottoms settle around my feet so I could pull them up if necessary, and a few times I left them there while I swam to the other end and back hoping someone saw before I recovered them and slipped them back on. This was fun and felt daring and I always came several times in the process.

When I was not traveling, if I was restless at night, I climbed out of bed, leaving Jerry there asleep and went down to the front room. That room was furnished formally and the windows were covered only by two-inch wood blinds that we normally kept open anyway but could also be pulled up to completely uncover the window. There was a street light outside that always illuminated the room at night, and I would slip off my nightgown and stand naked in front of the window or recline on the couch facing it while I masturbated until I came enough to grow tired and ready for sleep. One time I fell asleep open and exposed, with a softly humming dildo buried deep in me and remained that way until after 5:00 AM. I was terrified that Jerry could have easily discovered me. How in the world would I explain my nudity, let alone the hummer in me?

If my workday was busy and intense, I would frequently pull my skirt to my waist, push down my panties and stockings, and frig myself to multiple climaxes on my 30-minute drive home. That’s where I eventually got into trouble. One day, a few months before Jerry caught Brian with his fingers buried deep in my pussy; I had left work after a hard day and had been wearing a nice conservative pant-suit. I felt that all too familiar itch while I was walking to my car, and unzipped my slacks on the way.

I was ready to slip into the car seat when a wicked thought raced through my mind. I had walked from the building late, when most of the other employees had already left, and I was parked in a more remote area having left for lunch earlier and finding it difficult to locate a spot closer to the entry when I returned. I knew how difficult it was to work my slacks down while sitting in the car so I took a quick security scan of the area to make sure I was out of sight from anyone who could still be around and then I slipped my thumbs into the waist of my pants and pushed them down.

When my pants were at my feet I stepped out of them and then threw them into the back seat through the open door. It was exciting having my bottom covered only by my sheer panties, but not exciting enough; I scanned the area again quickly and then pushed my panties down as well and took them off. Now with a naked fanny I was really turned on and ready for fun on the road.

When I’m really into playing with myself I like to pinch my nipples as well, and that was challenging with everything I still had on. I shivered with lusty desire again as I quickly fumbled all of the buttons of my blouse open, and then held my breath as I quickly slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms. I un-clasped my bra and slipped it off as well, finally sitting there completely naked for a moment before slipping partly back into my blouse without buttoning it up. I started my car and cautiously drove from the employee lot looking one more time to make sure no one had seen me, but thrilled at the possibility someone had.

I worked my way to the freeway and then settled into serious work with my fingers to start bringing me off. I didn’t notice the SUV that was gaining on me in the lane to the right. I didn’t even notice it as it slowed and kept pace with me while I was lost in masturbation. It wasn’t until it started to move slightly ahead that I looked over and saw Brian Reynolds sitting behind the wheel. I panicked as I saw him look knowingly in the direction of my car. He was too far forward to effectively see inside my car, but he wasn’t a moment earlier, and then he turned to look back into my face. And I flushed with tension as we looked directly at each other.

Then I realized he wasn’t just looking at me, he wanted to make sure I had recognized him. He must have lightly applied his brake because he was suddenly back directly beside me, looking at my naked cumming body before I could react defensively. My blouse was still pulled back, so from his elevated position he could probably see my naked breasts, my bare tummy and my busy fingers. I shook and trembled all over as I came violently for both of us from the sexual intensity that overtook me as someone I knew well was watching me in this erotic act of personal satisfaction. My body bucked up to meet my thrusting fingers as I came powerfully, and I hit my brake to slip behind him so I could bail off of the freeway and find a place to stop, dress and then get the hell out of there.

My mind was in a whirl and I started to cry as I considered in detail how badly incriminating all of this had been to me, to my career, maybe even to my marriage. I cursed at myself for how stupid I had been to take such risks. The driving risk alone on a freeway was enough to make me wonder if I was mentally unbalanced. I don’t know how I was able to get through the preparations of our evening meal, and I must have looked frazzled throughout the evening and wondered what Jerry was thinking as he watched me deal with all my emotions and uncertainty.

I couldn’t sleep well and even though I dressed for work as usual and left the house as I normally did, I quickly returned when Jerry was gone and called in sick. I stayed home and did everything I could to paint a normal picture in my own mind of the previous day’s commute home. Try as I may, I couldn’t make what happened seem less obscene and bizarre. I couldn’t begin to imagine how I was ever going to face Brian again at work. I knew I wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye without feeling absolutely naked, and the more I thought about it, the less I felt able to defend or explain my behavior. As the day went on, I considered quitting or requesting a transfer so I would be less likely to ever run into him again, but ultimately I realized I was going to have to face whatever he might throw at me.

When I went back to work the next day I was petrified to go to the staff meeting I knew he would also attend. I was sitting in my favorite seat around the conference table when Brian sat down next to me. I started to hyperventilate and became dizzy as I tried to find the strength to acknowledge his presence. He said hi in the most normal way, and as the meeting progressed to conclusion there was not the slightest indication anything had ever happened. After the meeting was over, he was still courteous and polite and I started to hope that he had not recognized me after all.

Day after day it was the same; no indication at all that he had seen my lewd behavior, until about two weeks later. I was just leaving when he came back in from the parking lot with an exasperated look. When he saw me walking toward him, his expression lit up and he asked. “Lynn, thank heaven you’re still here, are you on your way home?”

“Yes I am.” I replied, and then he asked almost in desperation if I would mind giving him a lift since his SUV was broken down. Without thinking of the possible consequences I said, “sure, no problem. Is someone going to come back with you and help you get it home?”

“The dealer just hauled it away.” He said, and as we started to walk to my car I realized how difficult this could get. I had stopped worrying about whether he had seen me, and assumed if he had he didn’t know it was me, or maybe somehow he didn’t care? During the two weeks since the incident, I had gone from the point of being scared to death about what might happen at work to making my exposure while driving naked a powerful and favorite masturbatory fantasy.

We talked openly about trivial items for a few minutes as we became comfortable with one another, and then Brian somehow grew silent and seemed to be somewhere else in thought. When I could tell he wasn’t listening any longer, I looked at him and then asked simply, “What?”

“Huh, what do you mean?” He asked. “Oh, I was just visualizing a fantasy.” He added.

Without thinking I asked him to explain. He told me he had always fantasized about looking into the cars around him and seeing a hot woman, carried away in erotic thoughts and sexual fantasies that made her careless and opened her up to exposure. “That’s why I drive an SUV with a lift kit. So I can sit high enough to see into other cars. I love to see women with their skirts pulled up so I can look at their bare legs. When you agreed to give me a lift I hoped you would want to drive the way you did a couple of weeks ago.”

“Oh my god, you did see me.” I cried as my fingers gripped the steering wheel so tight my knuckles turned white. “I don’t know what to say Brian, I’m so ashamed.” Tears filled my eyes as I fought to retain control of the car and attention on what I was doing while I dealt with the release of emotion that had built up since he had seen me.

“Hey don’t get upset Lynette.” He said. “You don’t realize how much I enjoyed seeing you that way. The last thing in the world I would do is say anything or do anything to make you feel bad about that. I’ve dreamed about that sight for as long as I can remember and haven’t been able to forget it since. That it was someone I know and think of as highly as you just makes it that much more amazing. You need to know that you are the most exciting woman I know. I’ve always dreamed I could meet or at least see woman that exciting, but I’ve found that even those who are professional exhibitionists do it only for the economics. I always look, but never really expected to see genuine sexuality like that, I’ll never forget it.”

“Oh thanks.” I said, sarcastically. “That’s all I wanted to hear; that you would never forget it.”

“Don’t be like that. I don’t want you to be upset or to stop; I want you to know how much I enjoyed seeing you. I wish you could pretend I was invisible and let yourself go again.” Brian said and the impact of what he was asking didn’t really sink in. “Why don’t you show me how you manage to get carried away while driving? I promise I won’t make you wreck, I’ll just help keep a lookout. You’ll even be safer, isn’t that a good idea?”

“Please Brian, don’t ask; I just don’t think I’m ready for that yet.” I responded. “I appreciate your compliments, but I just don’t think I’m ready to do anything. I’m married and don’t want to have any problems. Aren’t you married too?”

“Yes, I am married,” said Brian. “And I don’t want any problems either. I don’t want to have sex with you, I just want to watch you, and see ‘more of you’, if you know what I mean? Look Lynn, I’m not going to blackmail you or anything, forcing someone to be sexy doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t want to cause problems; I just think we have interests that complement each other. I like to watch, and you like to be watched, or at least run the risk of it. I don’t want to screw up my marriage, but my wife is so conservative and up tight about sex, I could never get her to do the things you seem to like to do. I really just want to watch you.”