What Was I Thinking?

Story Info
Being a good little cuckyboy.
1.1k words
2.48
95.3k
10
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the mistress and her bull Lawrence have now been together for 5 months. Been a wild ride for me helping her get ready for her overnights with him at either his place or on the occasion he comes to our house ending up with me sleeping on the couch for the night and being made to clean her when she first wakes.

I had been giving more and more control to her and had some hiccups with giving up control of my total sexual satisfaction to her exclusive ownership. Her and I butt heads a few times not because she wouldn't take it but because she began to and I didn't realize what I had asked her to do. She was taking control in her own way and it started to freak me out.

Unfortunately for me my leg was injured on Halloween. Put me in the hospital for 5 days in ICU and I left with 6 screws sticking out of my bones holding a carbon fiber external frame. So it was tough for me to have sex unless she was on top . Not to mention her bull was out of town for 3 weeks coinciding with me coming home from the hospital. We had family staying with us who had flown in concerned for me so she was without her bull and any real sexual satisfaction for over a month so I think she was a little frustrated. She had a difficult time cumming with her bull when he got back because she had so much going on in her life. Her husband was relegated to the couch for 10 weeks so she had the weight of taking care of everything herself even after an 8 hour day at work.

She did use me for her own pleasure while on my back several times but since I was in bad shape from my leg I could only go for a few minutes so I've had 6 orgasms since I got home from the hospital. She allowed me to cum either in or on her 3 times and she has allowed me to rub out 3 times so compared to cumming 1-4 times per day before Halloween to 6 in an entire month I think she is taking to her dominant side. The last time I was allowed release was on Thursday morning and it is Tuesday evening. She has used me for her own orgasm several times and continues to tease her little cuck almost daily. She actually lets me inside her sometimes for a few pumps before pulling me out and making me go down on her before she goes to sleep or makes me just go to sleep wanting.. Some nights she will simply fondle me until she falls asleep leaving me reeling.

Since she has already begun teasing and denying me she and I have agreed for her to not allow me release again until after I get this frame off my leg which is the end of next week. The only problem for me is that she sees her bull on the weekend usually the night before and the day she sees her bull I am not allowed inside of her, so on the weekends she usually only lets me have her after her bull is completely done with her for the weekend. Of course during the weekend she usually allows me to go down on her after her sessions with him but if she is seeing him again that night then cleaning her is all I'm allowed.

I have noticed that I am very affectionate with her and very subjugated. I appear to like it when she is on top, in control and out for her own gratification. She appears to be really enjoying her dominant place with me so far. She also has been enjoying wearing sexy little thongs and mini-skirts because Lawrence like to see her in them. She hadn't really dressed sexy for me since we were dating but it is such a turn on to see her in hot little dresses and skirts again, even if its for him instead of me. She sometimes comes home in the sexy outfit she left in but not always. She almost always makes me clean her when she comes home used and will ride me until she cums, sometimes letting me cum other times pushing me off to sleep. It's an entirely erotic to taste her juices after he has cum in her. Knowing that she had just been filled by someone you could only wish to compare to.

Someone that she describes as the best lover she has ever had. Lawrence is extremely fit, good looking very attentive to her pleasure and well hung. He appears to be one of the Abercrombie and Fitch Models. I've watched him pound her into orgasmic oblivion in ways that I only wished I could, nor ever have. After watching my mistress receive so much pleasure from someone I am so grateful she allows me to have her at all and can see the day where reserves her pussy exclusively for him and she doesn't allow me inside her at all. I hope that day never comes but I can see from being with her for so long that she really wants it that way but doesn't want to tell me. I just hope she continues to allow me to have her at least after she is done with him for a couple days like it has been.

Be careful what you wish for. Right now I am on a 10 day edge with at least 10 more to go before she allows me to get off all the while teasing me like crazy each day and already the inside of my shorts are now continually covered in pre-cum. I'm not sure she is entirely aware of the power she holds over me but I can tell you that I never expected the unbelievable emotional roller coaster this has been. I didn't realize it would be this intense but fortunately it is also amazingly sensual and erotic. You aren't able to predict what you will feel watching your beloved in the arms of another man, being pleasured in ways you didn't know existed for her, aroused in ways you couldn't predict, knowing she squarely prefers sex with him and you only are allowed access to her by her and her bull's good graces.

As jealous as she is I'm surprised and relieved she hadn't proposed a chastity devise for me. It is so difficult not to cheat and get myself off when she is at work but I hope I can remain strong and be a good boy. It's not like she would punish me for getting off anyhow but it's fun to give over to her control.