What Was I Thinking? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
610 Followers

My phone rang at exactly six o'clock. "I'm here," Charles said. "Come get me."

"Where's here?" I asked.

"The same hotel as last time."

"You're at a hotel? I thought you had to get up to see your family tonight."

"Well, I thought they were expecting me at nine tonight, but I called on the way up. Turns out I don't have to be there till nine tomorrow morning. I hope it's okay with you that we have more time together."

"It's definitely okay!"

"Then come over to the hotel and get me. Call me when you get here and I'll come out to meet you. Bye." He disconnected the call before I could respond.

An entire night with Charles? Wonderful! It had only been a few days since I'd seen him, and we'd talked every day, but I missed him as much as if it had been a few weeks. What was I thinking? My feelings for him were too strong for the amount of time we'd known each other.

But there was no need for me to act on what I thought I was feeling. I could just relax and see where it went. Charles seemed to feel the same way, so if it was too much too soon, at least I wasn't alone with it.

It only took me a couple minutes to drive to the hotel. I called Charles as soon as I was in the parking lot. "I'll be right there," he said.

I went inside to wait for him. When he saw me in the lobby, he put his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine in a sweet kiss. "It's good to see you," I said.

"It's good to see you too" He took my hand and we headed out to my car. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

We got into the car and I left the parking lot. "So we're going to the mall?" I asked.

"It's your car and your shopping trip."

"But it's your money."

He laughed. "Go where you want to go. I thought we were going to that buffet place for supper."

Right. We were. I drove us to the mall and was lucky enough to find a parking space close to the buffet. Charles tried to get out of the car before me, but was stymied by my nonfunctional passenger-side door. I laughed. "Sorry. I keep forgetting that doesn't open from the inside."

"You just want a captive audience," Charles said.

"Yeah, that's it." I got out of the car and let him out. "Sorry about that."

He kissed me. "I'm the gentleman. I'm supposed to let you out of the car, not the other way around."

"Well, next time I'll let you drive."

Inside the buffet, we took off our coats and got our food. When we sat down, Charles gave me an approving look. "You look lovely tonight."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"That's a very nice shirt."

"Glad you like it."

"Oh, I like it very much." He took a forkful of mashed potatoes, which he swallowed before speaking again. "So what kind of outfit do you want for the party?"

"I was thinking about that. A nice dress, or a shirt and skirt."

"Something short, I hope."

"Maybe. I was also thinking I might get some lingerie to wear under the dress. Or after the party."

"Ooh, I could help you pick that out. It should be for after the party, though. You shouldn't wear anything under it to the party."

"I shouldn't?"

"No."

"But it's December. I'll be cold."

"Then I'll just have to keep you warm, won't I?"

"Ooh, that could be fun."

"Yes, it could."

To get from the buffet into the main part of the mall when we finished eating, we had to go back outside. I shivered. "Are you all right?" Charles asked.

"Yeah, it's just cold out here."

"You should have worn a warmer jacket."

"Probably." I didn't own anything warmer; the most I could have done was wear a sweatshirt under my fall-weight L.L. Bean jacket.

The first store we went to in the mall was the lingerie store. I knew exactly what I was looking for: something red or royal blue, sexy without being slutty. Something I would actually dare to wear. There was nothing like that in the store. "Pick out anything you like," Charles said.

"What do you like?" I asked. "You're the one who's going to see me in it."

"I like anything you put on. It won't be on for long, anyway. And you'll be beautiful no matter what you wear. Including nothing."

I kissed his cheek. "You're very flattering."

"Well, it's the truth."

On one rack, I spotted something that was perfect. A blue satin and lace camisole and thong set, in my size, which was a tough one to find at that store. I held the camisole against myself. "Good color for you," Charles said. "Do you want it?"

I looked at the price tag. "Um, no." I put the set back on the rack. "That's a little more than I'd want to spend."

"You aren't spending it. I am. Do you want it?"

What was I thinking? It was a perfect set, and I thought for once I might actually feel sexy rather than lumpy in lingerie. This man, who had already treated me better than any man I'd been with, was offering to buy it for me. And I said, "No, that's all right. I'll find something less expensive somewhere else. The department stores here have lingerie."

"Then let's go see what we can find." He yawned. "I don't mean to rush you. We have all evening. But I've only had four hours sleep, so I'm a little tired."

"Four hours?"

"Well, I wanted to get up here to see you."

I felt warm inside. Charles wanted to see me that much? But I also felt guilty that he'd given up sleep. "I would have understood if you hadn't."

"I said I was going to see you tonight, and I keep my promises. Besides, how could I put sleep ahead of you?"

I smiled. "I'm glad you're here."

"Me, too."

We went into a few other stores. In each one, I found a dress or outfit I liked. And in each one, I decided that what I found cost too much. "Don't worry about the money," Charles kept saying. "I want you to have something nice."

But I wasn't used to having nice things, and was even less used to letting someone else give nice things to me. Charles had bills to pay, a budget to keep. How could I let him spend fifty dollars on a dress for me?

In one store, I found a beautiful silver tank top on a clearance rack. "This is nice," I said, after satisfying myself that the price wasn't too high.

"So you'll let me buy it for you?" There was a slight edge of irritation in Charles's voice. I'd turned him down too many times.

"I'm not sure." I held up the top and studied it. "It's beautiful, and I think I have a skirt that would go with it. But the party's in December; if we went out on the bar's deck, I'd freeze."

"That's why you wear a jacket."

"This is the only jacket I have," I admitted. "I don't think it would look too nice for the party."

"Um, no. Probably not."

Reluctantly, I put the top back on the rack. "It's okay. I'll look online; maybe I'll find something there."

"Let's go to Wal-mart," Charles suggested. "Maybe you'll find something there that won't give you sticker shock."

Wal-mart wasn't known for their party clothes, but I could tell how important it was to Charles to get me something. "Okay, we'll try that."

We went back to my car, and I drove the mile or so to Wal-mart. "I want you to have something sexy for the party," Charles said. "I want all the men to look at you." He hesitated. "But I don't think I want to share you."

"I don't want to share you either."

"Hmm. Then let's not share. Let's just spend time with each other and see what happens."

"I like that idea." What was I thinking? Our second date, and I was already agreeing to be exclusive? But it felt so right. Even after only two dates with Charles, I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else.

We went into Wal-mart. "Look for a winter coat while you're here," Charles said.

"I have one." I plucked at the jacket I wore.

"I mean a warm one. You need it, don't you?"

I did need a new jacket; I'd needed one for a couple years. If Charles wanted to buy me one, I wouldn't argue. Much. At least it wasn't something I might only wear once or twice like a party outfit.

We wandered through the women's clothing section. Although I saw a few shirts that looked nice, I couldn't find a complete outfit. "It's all right," I told Charles finally. "I'll just find something online."

"What if you don't get it in time for the party?" he asked. "It's only a couple weeks away."

"I'll get it in time. I'll look for something tomorrow."

I headed for the exit, but Charles caught my arm. "Jacket, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I was hoping you'd forgotten."

"Not a chance."

We went back to the clothes. There were several racks of winter coats, but it took me only a second to spot the one I wanted. Brown faux suede. The price, though, was more than I wanted Charles to spend. I looked at the rack beside it. "These are only ten dollars."

"But you like those, don't you," Charles said, indicating the rack I'd been looking at.

"Yeah, but these are only ten dollars."

"Stop arguing with me and get the jacket you want."

I did. We went to the register and Charles paid for it. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome. I couldn't let you go to the party in that old blue thing. Just wish you'd let me get you an outfit."

"I'll find something online," I repeated. "Unless you want to go to another store."

"I think I've had my fill of shopping for tonight. Let's just go back to the hotel."

While we drove, I wished Charles would put his hand on my leg as he'd done on the way back from the party we'd gone to on our first date. I loved his touch, loved how it made me feel. Not that I needed his touch to arouse me tonight. The combination of just being near him and the kind things he'd done for me were enough.

At the hotel, I brought in my new jacket and we went to his room. "You didn't wear your coat," Charles said with a mock pout. "I'm going to cry."

I held up the bag. "I'll wear it tomorrow."

"Then let me hang it up for you."

I gave him the bag. While he hung up the new jacket, I took off my old one and set it on the chair. Standing on one foot, I kicked off my shoe, but lost my balance. As I tried to stay on my feet, Charles pushed me backward. I landed on my back on the bed, with Charles on top of me. "You look gorgeous tonight," he said.

"Thank you."

Our lips came together, and were parted by our tongues. Charles's hand pressed the back of my head, holding our mouths together. His other hand slid up under my shirt. His touch on my bare skin made me shiver from arousal and anticipation. It had only been a few days since our first- and second- time together, but it felt like weeks. I needed to feel his touch. I needed to feel his cock inside me.

What was I thinking? My body's response to Charles was even stronger than it had been the night of our first date. Every atom of me was on fire. When his hand found my breast, I thought I was going to come.

I moaned. Charles broke the kiss and smiled. "Does that feel good?"

"So good," I murmured. "Touch me, Charles."

He stood and pulled me to sitting so he could remove my shirt and bra. His hands returned to my breasts, covering them, rubbing the hard nipples as his lips found that sensitive spot on my neck. Within seconds I writhed in pleasure, crying his name. "Charles, oh god, please! Please!"

I wasn't sure what I was begging for, and Charles didn't ask. He kissed and nibbled my neck until he sent me into a frenzy, then moved his mouth to my breasts. Holding them together, he alternated between my nipples. I wailed wordlessly as my arousal peaked. I couldn't stand what he was doing to me; I felt like I would explode. I wanted him to stop so I could rest. At the same time, I didn't want him to ever stop.

Charles lay me down and undid my jeans. Slowly, he slid them off. He kissed my inner thighs and my belly, coming close to my pussy but never quite touching it. "Charles, please," I moaned again.

Finally he slipped a finger inside my thong, into my wetness. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes!"

His finger lightly brushed my clit. "This?"

"Charles, yes! Oh, my god!"

"How about this?"

He pressed harder against my clit. My orgasm crashed in on me, harder than any I'd had yet with him. I moaned and cried out words I couldn't even hear.

Charles took off my thong and kissed his way up my legs. He ran his tongue along my slit and thrust it inside me. I watched him as he tongued me, first my cunt then my clit. From between my legs, his eyes met mine and held my gaze as he ate me. His touch and his eyes on me brought me quickly to another orgasm.

"What do you want now?" Charles asked when my noises faded.

"I want this." I reached out and fondled the bulge at the front of his pants.

"You want it inside you?"

"I want it in my mouth."

"Ooh. I think I can handle that."

Charles stood and stripped, then lay on the bed, his head on the pillows. "Come here," he said.

I moved into his arms. Again we kissed, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues for a few moments before I pulled away. I kissed his neck, spending a few extra seconds on the spot where his neck and shoulder meant. He didn't seem as sensitive there as I was, but his breathing picked up; being kissed there definitely did something to him.

I moved my mouth down his chest, pausing for a moment to bite his nipple. He jumped, and I laughed. "You had to do that, didn't you," he said.

"Well, you liked it when the woman at the party Saturday did it," I replied. "I thought I'd see what you thought if I did it."

"I think you'd better not do it again, or I won't be responsible for my actions."

"I'll take that to mean you liked it. I'll kiss it and make it better." I did, then continued kissing down his torso until I reached his cock.

Wrapping my hand around his shaft, I licked the tip of his cock, then sucked it. Charles shifted, and I moved so I could look up at his face while I sucked him. For a moment, I teased him by sucking and licking only his head, but finally I lowered my mouth over him, taking his cock as deeply into my mouth as I could. Even deeper, but when I gagged I had to back off. I slid my lips up and down his shaft, fucking him with my mouth. With one hand, I gently massaged his balls.

When my jaw began to ache, I took him out of my mouth. I licked up one side of his cock and down the other, then continued down to his balls. I grasped his cock in my hand as I mouthed his balls, careful not to put too much pressure on them. How would he react if I went lower, if I brought my tongue to the spot between his balls and his ass? Or all the way to his ass?

What was I thinking? I couldn't do that, not without knowing beforehand what Charles would think of it. I'd done it to another man, who'd enjoyed it to the point that he'd almost exploded in my mouth afterward, but that man had asked me to try it. Someday I'd work up the nerve to ask Charles if I could do it to him. For tonight, I contented myself with a minute or two of attention to his balls, then returned my mouth to his dick.

I only sucked his cock for a few more minutes. The tension in his body told me he was close to coming, and I wasn't sure how long it would take him to get hard again if he came now. Maybe it was selfish of me, but I wanted him inside me so badly my cunt ached. I looked up at him and smiled. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, I liked it." He pulled me up to kiss his lips, then rolled us over so I was pinned beneath him. "Feel how much I like it?"

He rubbed his cock along my slit as he'd done the morning after our first date. I moaned and again begged him, "Please. Oh, my god, Charles, please!"

This time I knew what I was asking for. I wanted him in me; wanted him so badly it was all I could do to keep myself from thrusting against him to bring him into my pussy. What was I thinking? We couldn't fuck without a condom. We hadn't discussed it; I didn't know anything about his history other than that he'd had other women since his divorce. And he knew nothing about me other than that I'd had other men. As much as I wanted to feel him, to feel his cum spurting inside me, I kept myself together enough for some common sense. "Where are your condoms?" I asked.

"Do you know how hard it is to resist fucking you without one? You feel so good!" Charles kissed me and went to his overnight bag. "But you're right. You have to keep me honest, Kelly."

He brought the variety pack of condoms to the bed and emptied its contents. "You pick. Which one should we use?"

I read the label on each small packet and finally chose one that said, "Ultimate sensation." "This sounds good," I said.

"Yes, it does."

He lay on his back, took out the condom, and unrolled it onto himself. "Come here," he said. "I want you on top."

Kneeling, I straddled him. As I lowered myself, he guided his cock to my opening. It took a couple tries before I managed to line myself up correctly to get his thick shaft inside me. "I'm always so awkward in this position," I muttered.

Charles thrust up into me. "You're just fine."

I rode him, but too slowly to satisfy myself. I enjoyed this position, but usually my partner did some of the moving. Charles lay mostly still, letting me have total control of the fucking, which would have been great if I could have managed to fuck him as hard and fast as I wanted. Besides, I wanted to feel him on top of me. Since missionary position was about all my ex-husband had ever done, I was usually bored by it, but with Charles it was far from boring. With him, it felt both safe and dangerous, as though he was protecting and controlling me at the same time. After a few minutes, I said, "I like this, but I want you on top now."

"I have no problem with that."

He tried to turn us over without pulling out of me, but I was a bit too clumsy to manage it. I fell off him, laughing as he moved his body on top of mine. "You think that's funny, do you?" he said.

"I think it's hilarious," I replied.

He lined himself up with my entrance and thrust hard. "What do you think about this?"

"I think that feels incredible!"

"Glad you like it."

As Charles moved in and out of my cunt, I met each of his thrusts with my own, showing him how badly I wanted him, showing him how hard I needed him to fuck me. As before, Charles was silent as we made love, but I could feel his pleasure and arousal as though it was my own. And as before, I felt that it was lovemaking, not just fucking. Dear god, how had I been fortunate enough to catch this man's attention? How had I managed to deserve someone so caring, so wonderful?

"Charles!" I cried out. "Oh, yes! Charles, you feel so good. Your cock feels so good inside me. God! Don't stop!"

Not that he showed any sign of stopping. He slid his cock back and rammed it in. My moan approached a scream. Apparently pleased with my reaction, Charles did it again. "If you keep that up, I'm going to come," I warned.

Which was, of course, exactly what Charles wanted. He did it again, and again. I lost words and only moaned and wailed as my orgasm neared. I'd never felt anything like the pleasure Charles was bringing me. When my orgasm finally hit, I screamed and felt my cunt clench on his cock.

More slowly, Charles thrust into me a few more times, then was still. Softly, sweetly, he kissed my lips. "That was wonderful," he said. "But I don't think you were loud enough."

I laughed. "You'll just have to try harder next time."

"I don't know if I can handle another time. You're insatiable!"

"Only for you," I said.

He flicked my lips with his tongue, but didn't allow me to deepen the kiss. "Is that so?"

"Yes, it is. Tease."

He licked my lips again. "This is teasing?"

"You know it is."

"Guess I'd better not do that, then. I wouldn't want to be a tease."

He brought his lips to mine in a true kiss, then turned and switched off the bedside lamp. I shivered. "Can we get under the blankets?"

"Of course."

He got off the bed and pulled back the covers. I slid onto the bottom sheet and he pulled the covers over me, then slipped beneath them and pulled me against him. "Better?" he asked.

KarennaC
KarennaC
610 Followers