What Was I Thinking? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

I straddled him and tried to lower myself onto his cock. Tried to, because while this was one of my favorite positions, it was my most awkward. Charles and I had tried this way once before, and I'd had the same problem. Finally I managed it and started slowly riding him. "I'd rather have you on top," I said.

"I guess we can do that."

We rolled over and Charles thrust hard into me. I gasped as his thick cock filled me. He fucked me hard for a few minutes, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Shit!" I swore.

"Hello?" a cheery voice called from the other side of the door.

It wasn't a voice I recognized, but I figured it was one of Derek's friends. "Bad timing!" I yelled back.

"Oops. Sorry!"

Charles and I looked at each other and laughed. "Shall we continue?" he asked. "Or do you want to see who that was?"

"She can wait," I said. "Keep fucking me."

He thrust a few more times. Then my cell phone rang.

I didn't want to interrupt things, but I knew it might be Anissa and Rosa. "I should get that," I said. "It might be my kids."

Charles groaned and rolled off me. "Go ahead."

I took my cell out of my purse. Of course, it was Anissa. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Daddy keeps yelling at us."

"Do you need me to come home?"

"Are you with Charles?"

"Yes, but that's okay. If you guys need me to come get you, I will. You know that."

"No, we'll be okay. Grammy and Papa will be back soon. But Daddy keeps yelling, and Rosa keeps whining and that isn't helping."

"Let me talk to Rosa."

"Rosa!" Anissa called.

After a moment, I heard Rosa's quiet voice on the phone. "Hi, Mommy."

"Honey, what's going on?" I asked.

"Anissa keeps bugging me. And Daddy keeps yelling."

"Does whining help?"

"No."

"Do you want me to come home?"

"No, I want to stay here. Our cousins are coming for dinner."

"Then be good, all right? I love you."

"I love you too."

Anissa came back on the phone. "Have fun at your party, Mom."

"Are you sure you guys are okay?"

"Yeah, we're okay. I think Rosa will listen to me now."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

I closed the phone and turned back to Charles. "Sorry. They're having a hard time."

"That's okay," he said. "Your kids have to come first."

"Should we pick up where we left off?"

He gestured at his softening cock. "I don't think we can, but that's all right. It's just about time to get ready for the party anyway."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." He got off the bed and put his arms around me. "We'll just have to make up for it later."

"Oh, we will."

"Good." He swatted my ass. "Then get that sexy dress of yours on."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers