What We Must Ch. 03

Story Info
First times, Devon or Duncan.
6.9k words
4.62
15k
23

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

The women have been changed and it's time for the next step in the council's decree.

Enjoy,

KemMyst

*****

Again, Devon went to Amanda first. She was hesitant at first, but then began to respond to his overtures, welcoming him into her bed. The night was spent easily, but fitfully, as he wasn't used to sleeping with another anymore.

They came together to breakfast the next morning. Amanda wore a somewhat happy glow, and Devon seemed pleased enough.

Devon washed up before lunch, not wanting to trail Amanda's scent with him into Anne's room. He had seen her body and now started thinking again of how he would approach her, touch her, her responses to him.

Anne spent the day away from them, searching, searching. Duncan and Marcus were sent after her periodically and found she had been searching the tunnels. She was easy enough to track by the scent she trailed. She seemed frustrated and upset at lunch, angry at dinner.

He took her hand after dinner and led her to her room. Closing the door behind them, he walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist, his face in her hair. "Do you have any idea how good you smell?" His hands came up to cup her breasts and he had a chance to squeeze them lightly before she pulled away. She turned back to face him, and silently stripped, then went to the bed and crawled into the center. He was greeted by the sight of the soft flesh between her thighs before she turned and laid down, just as she did the second time he had entered her room.

She accepted him into the bed but simply laid there with her eyes closed. She did not touch him, or respond to him in any way.

He held himself over her and took her head to kiss her but she did not kiss back. Her hands came up to grasp at his arms. "Stop that."

He touched her down below, his fingers sliding through the soft brown curls to her opening. "You aren't ready for me. I don't want to hurt you." She felt good to him and smelled even better. He was already hard and she could feel the heat and firmness of his shaft as it pressed against her.

He touched her to get her body to respond, to make her wet so that he wouldn't hurt her. He'd never been with an unwilling female before, and he was at a loss. He began with her breasts, brushing his hands over them to get those rose colored tips to peak for him. He took a breast in each hand, his thumb circling the nipple on one, while his mouth was on an exploration of the other. He suckled, he nibbled, and rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He heard her heart speed up, her breathing coming more quickly. He looked at her, but her eyes remained closed, her hands fisted in the bedcover. Switching sides, he nipped at the other nipple and she sucked in a breath, a slight gasp. At least he was having some effect on her.

His hand slid down over her belly again and he touched the softness between her thighs. Good, she was beginning to get wet. He stroked her, enjoying the feel of her labia, before dipping a finger in her early wetness and pushing it inside her. He pushed all the way in and brought it back out again, circling her opening. Unlikely as it may have been, he was glad there was no sign she was a virgin.

He rubbed at her clit, and her neck arched, but she didn't make a sound. He heard her breath hitch as the sensations took her, but she wouldn't look at him, didn't touch him. She was getting wetter. He brought his fingers up to his nose and smelled them, Oh, yes, he had to taste her. He was so rigid it was almost painful. He started shifting down her body, anticipating the sweet taste of her juices, when she grabbed him by the hair and spoke one word. "No."

"But,.." Again, firmer, without releasing his hair. "No."

Saddened, sighing, wishing it could be more than just duty, he pushed into her, and she grunted at the intrusion.

Oh, he was big. Not huge, but a good size, filling her as she had always loved to be filled. He was moving slowly, carefully, making sure he was lubricated enough before starting to thrust deeply. Oh, gods, he felt good, he smelled good, but she shouldn't be enjoying this. His hands had felt good to her as well, touching, twisting, stroking. But she hadn't asked him here. He had brought her here, trapped her, changed her, and this, well, this was the price for staying alive until she could escape them. And, now, now that she could change into a wolf, she could run that much faster, cover more ground before they found out she was missing. Oh, he was touching her again, and sucking her nipple. She realized her hands were coming off the bedcovers. No! Don't touch him, don't fall into the trap of thinking he feels something for you. This was something his council made him do. Oh, he was gonna make her cum. Oh, gods, was he getting bigger? No. No. No. Oooh.

Her back arched off the bed, taking him with her, as she spasmed around his shaft and he pumped his load into her. Her mouth and eyes opened suddenly and she started sucking in air. He made a couple more short, gentle thrusts as the last of his hot seed poured into her. Nothing as good as being inside a woman. He was even more pleased that he had gotten her to orgasm.

After he'd spewed his seed within her, her hands came up and she tried to push him off. "I can't yet; we're tied."

"Get off me."

"Can't you feel my knot? I can't pull out until the swelling goes down."

Knot? Is that what that was? She hadn't really studied up on wolf biology enough; she'd have to look into this. Even worse, if he was stuck in there for a while she wouldn't be able to wash him out of her and reduce the chances of getting pregnant. She used her muscles and tried to push him out.

"Ow! I told you, you have to wait for the swelling to go down. That'll only make it worse." Damn.

*****

William looked at his wife, splayed on their bed, and began to harden again as she looked on him. Her hair was a deep brown, her eyes a brilliant green. They'd always captivated him. He looked at her full lips, thinking of them on him, around him.

Those lips curved slightly as she watched his engorgement. "What's gotten into you tonight, Will? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but I'm not going to be able to walk straight tomorrow."

Lying on their sides on the bed, legs entwined, he rubbed his nose against hers, then kissed her. "Mmm, must be something in the air." He rolled, bringing her on top of him. He then pulled her down, on her hands and knees over him, kissed her, then bit lightly on her nipple. The areoles were large, bigger than those of the other women in the pack, and darkly colored. He licked around each of them, blowing on them to watch the nipples crinkle up as they cooled, then sucking each into his mouth, back and forth, keeping them at attention. His hand had worked down her body as he touched her swollen lips, feeling the sticky mixture of her juices and his, then feeling more wetness as she began to seep again from his attention.

They were still finding their way, discovering things about each other's bodies. He then nudged her around, and positioned that wet and waiting opening above him, as her mouth descended on him. Just as he felt her pull him as far into her mouth as she could without gagging, he latched onto her clitoris and sucked hard. "Ooohh!" She was distracted, stopped what she was doing, but still held him in her mouth. Recovering, she licked the head of his cock, where the precum had gathered, and he moaned. The vibration of his moan on her made her quiver as his tongue delved into her depths. His hands held her tightly as his tongue explored her passage, moving in and out, twisting around. Her hips shifted and he slid back, out of her mouth and below to her slippery, warm tunnel. "Let me put something bigger in there." "Oh, Will." He pulled her down onto his rigid, thick member as she moaned again.

Propping himself back against the headboard, he took his wife's hips and urged her to shift up and down on him. He shifted his hips and pushed up as she came down. "MMmm. Lovely." His hands traced over her back, her shoulders, then moved to her sides as she continued to bob on his shaft. She shivered at the feeling. He then traced up her stomach. One hand found a breast, flicking at, and teasing, her already hardened nipple. The other dropped, to press against her clitoris with the movement. "Oh. Oh. Will, I'm close." He sat up now, kissed her shoulder, nuzzled her neck. "Abbie, I love you. Cum for me, pretty. I want to feel it."

She tensed and he bit her earlobe while pinching that nipple and rubbing her clitoris. She gasped, and the familiar tightening contractions began. He shoved up one more time and his knot bulged. She shrieked as he pulsed inside her and he finished pressing one more circle on that most sensitive spot.

They collapsed backward, gasping and sweating, and he registered pain. He pulled up his knees, grabbed her, and rolled them to their sides, kissing her again. "There, that's better."

*****

He'd fallen asleep, holding her in his arms. She tried to pull away from him, but his arms tightened about her. She put a hand out, not much room before she'd fall off the side. Great, he was lying in the middle of the bed and was taking up so much room, she'd have to sleep on the floor to get away from him. Dammit! This was supposed to be her bed. Why couldn't he give her some peace, now that he was done with her?

But it was cool in here and he was warm. And she just felt so tired. Just, just a little nap. Maybe he'd roll over and she could get out, go to his room or upstairs or something. Yes. Forty winks and she'd feel better.

*****

The council met at the new moon, as always. Each of the packs had reported fulfilling the initial terms of the decree. All but one had brought three human females into their camp. This last had gotten two, and was looking for a third. Their range was deeper than the others, which would make it more difficult for them. Their Alpha insisted he would have a third female by the next council meeting, barring bad weather.

All of the captured women had been changed, but the news here was less encouraging. They had lost one out of every eight of the women to the change. The reports of symptoms before their deaths was similar: high fever, seizure, and death. And, even worse, two of the captured women had committed suicide. The packs that had lost these females were all expected to get a third and repeat the process with the new captive.

Ian Matlin sounded smug, reporting the capture and turning of three human females, as well as repeated matings with them already. Rape was what it really was. And he had enjoyed doing it by the sound of it.

Then came the usual announcements. A couple of matings and three more deaths, a young woman, just after her fourteenth birthday, and a mature werewoman and her infant daughter, at birth.

The meeting concluded, with the admonishment to all to continue with the conditions of the edict. Spring would have to come before they might know if this gambit would be successful.

*****

The third time he went to her, Devon noticed her scent was decreasing again. It had dropped after they found her, then rose again. Now it was falling. And it dawned on him, that was her cycle. Something about her timing. And it hadn't changed now that she was a wolf, too. How very strange, and interesting. He'd have to discuss this with Lily and Jen.

He paused before he went to her, looking at her, lying there naked on the bed with her eyes closed. Like she just wanted it to be over with.

He knew she had been getting some pleasure from him, her body told him as much. He was able to get her to climax the two times he had come to her, and he'd do it again tonight. He didn't want it to be a chore. He wanted it to be something she enjoyed, or looked forward to. Why was she continuing to act this way? He knew Kevin was bigger than him, was that part of it? Did he not do things she would have liked him to do? But she wouldn't tell him what she wanted, or show him, and there were things she refused to let him do. Wait, he had heard about women who didn't like men and men who liked being with men, was that the problem? What was the word?

He sat on the side of the bed and took her hand. Surprised, she opened her eyes. "What?"

"Anne, are you a lesbian?"

"No. Why?" Damn, that wasn't it, now he didn't know if he felt better or worse.

"It doesn't have to be this way. Let me pleasure you."

She looked into his blue eyes, searching. He was trying to be considerate, but why should she let him? It sounded as if he was feeling guilty and he should. No, she wouldn't allow him to feel better about what he was doing. "No. Just do what you came here to do. What you've been told to do."

If there was a button to push that was it. How could she read him so easily? Yes, he felt guilty, and she knew it, and she was using that knowledge against him, forcing him to think about it every time he came to her. She was determined not to make it easy on him. Fine.

He pressed her back down to the bed and began to touch her.

He took her, rather roughly this time, ignoring her struggling, pushing her onto her belly and pulling her back up against him to take her from behind, not wanting to see her eyes accusing him.

*****

The tension was palpable around the breakfast table the next morning. Anne fixed Devon with a steely glare that he saw every time he glanced in her direction. She ate little.

While the meal began with ordinary conversation, they all soon lapsed into silence, looking between the two of them.

When they were done, Duncan grabbed his brother and hauled him into his room. "Devon, what in the world happened last night?"

"I think I may have ruined what little chance we had of Anne accepting her place here." Devon sat heavily in a chair and sighed loudly.

Duncan took his brother by the shoulder, before taking his own seat. "Tell me what happened."

Devon scrubbed his face with his hands before looking back at his brother. "You've seen her. She has been defiant, argumentative, stubborn."

"You know our women, brother, why would you expect human females to be any different? We found her, alone, in the woods, miles from what they call civilization. She is strong, independent, sure of herself."

"Let's not forget opinionated."

"Let's not."

"I've tried to be gentle and considerate but, even though she allowed me in, she isn't a willing partner. She doesn't fight me, but she doesn't participate; she won't touch me. She won't let me kiss her, or taste her. Or do anything else that might give her pleasure. She wants me to fuck her and get it over with. But her body reacts to me, I've taken her to orgasm, I've felt it. Except for last night."

Duncan did not interrupt, but leaned in and listened closely to his brother. "Last night, I tried to talk to her about it. I wish she would welcome me but she makes it harder to do what I must. She knows I feel guilty for what I'm doing and threw it back at me last night. It made me..." Another loud exhalation. "I was mad and sad and frustrated. So, I ending up giving her what she's been expecting since I brought her here. I used her and that was all. I'm sure I managed to hurt her while I was at it."

"In other words, you and your wolf wanted to dominate her."

He closed his eyes at the thought. "Yea. I guess. You know I stay in the room with them, afterwards. I figured it would be helpful and I try to fall asleep holding them. It does feel good, after so long. But, last night... when I could pull out, she just laid on her belly on the bed. I know she was upset. And I wanted to apologize but when I touched her, she flinched and curled up in a ball. As far away from me on the bed as she could get. And, now, I don't know how to tell her I'm sorry or what I can do."

"What's done is done. Did you think they would all accept this so easily?" He looked Devon in the eye. "Tell me truthfully, Dev. If you were allowed to choose, right now, between the two of them. If the choice was yours, which would you want as mate?"

Devon closed his eyes, and shook his head in resignation before answering. "Anne."

"She is your match, brother, in more ways than one. She has your temperament and I believe she would make a fine Alpha. But..."

"But, now, with what happened last night, if she had started to trust me, even a little, I've now confirmed to her that I'm just a selfish, arrogant male, an animal. And that she is nothing but a female to be bred like a bitch."

*****

It took time for him to master his feelings and head to her room. He found her there, curled up on the bed. "Are you alright?" The smell of blood hung in the air and his chest tightened, did he do this?

She refused to answer him, did not move. She was almost rigid, breathing more quickly than usual. He took her shoulder, "Are you hurt?" Still no response from her. Her eyes remained closed, and, if it were possible, she curled up a little tighter on the bed. He stepped out into the corridor and yelled, "Grandmother!"

Lily came down the hall to where he stood outside Anne's room. "I smell blood." She saw the fear on his face at this statement.

Lily entered the room and ordered him out. Closing the door, she walked over to Anne and looked at her. Then sat on the side of the bed and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's your time again, isn't it?"

Pain on her face, Anne nodded. "That was fast."

"I've always had a short cycle."

"Cramps?"

Anne nodded again. "Ran out of ibuprofen."

"Will aspirin help?"

Anne shook her head. "OK, I think we have it upstairs, let me fetch you some tablets and a hot water bottle."

Devon had been pacing outside the door. He looked up, a little guiltily, as his grandmother exited Anne's room. "Is she?... Did I?..."

Lily looked at the expression on his face. "Devon, walk with me." He fell in step with her. "Do you think you might have hurt her that badly? Devon, what did you do?"

He explained the situation to his grandmother, as he did with Duncan. She shook her head and he paused as she stepped through the door into the medical lab. Seeing his stricken look, she reassured him. "No, Devon, you didn't cause this. She is having her monthly and she has bad cramps. I'm getting her something that will help."

"Didn't she just go through this a couple of weeks ago? She didn't seem to have this problem the last time."

"She ran out of the medication she brought with her. And, yes, her last time wasn't that long ago. She apparently cycles more frequently than most women." Lily checked the cabinet, grabbed a container and prepared a hot water bottle.

He moved to take the items from her. "Maybe I should..."

"I don't think that would be wise. She is more likely to prefer having another woman minister to her right now. Why don't you go back to your room?"

A resigned look on his face, he turned and walked away.

Lily walked back to Anne's room, thinking how much drama this human woman had brought into the pack, wondering if it had been a good idea to bring her here. Maybe they should trade her to one of the other packs...

*****

Devon knew, since she just came off her monthly, that he had little chance of getting her pregnant now. Besides, if he had figured out this scent of hers, she was nowhere near her peak fertility. He decided to take her out of her room tonight.

It was her night again so she was lying in the bed, waiting for him. There was a knock on the door, and she waited for him to enter. The door didn't open. Another knock. Confused, she went to the door and opened it. Devon stood there. Did he want her to invite him in? She wouldn't. Why this sudden change?

She stood naked in the doorway, looking at him, wondering why he was just standing there instead of coming in and climbing in her bed. She didn't back up to let him in, or close the door in his face. Stubborn, that was the biggest problem.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers
12