What We Really Want Ch. 01

Story Info
A drug trial mishap forces Jill to question herself.
3.2k words
4.66
65.8k
82
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are drawn from a roleplay I participated in, though the story itself is my own creation. One of the characters is mine; the creator of the other has given me permission to use her in this work.

Also, this is my first submission. I hope you like it!

*****

The first thing I noticed was that the sheets were damp.

I groaned into my pillow, dismayed. Even as a habitual early riser, being woken up before you're ready is never a recipe for a good morning. And waking up to the feeling of cold, wet fabric sticking to your skin is just all kinds of gross.

"The fuck?" I mumbled, shaking cobwebs of sleep from my head. How had this happened? Even as a little kid, I'd never wet the bed in my life. And I knew I wasn't on my period yet. Had I dreamed I was having sex, and cum in my sleep? Didn't seem likely—even when that happened, I'd never squirted that way. Hell, I'd never squirted this much even when I was awake.

As I sat up, wondering this, I noticed something else. There was something between my legs, shifting slightly as I moved. My still-waking brain took its sweet time thinking that through. Whatever it was, it was warm, and felt soft against my thighs, like flesh. The weirdest part, though, was that I couldn't just feel it against my legs; it was hard to process and even harder to describe, but somehow I could feel the pressure of my legs through the thing itself. Like getting sensation from another part of my body.

Peering down blearily, I pulled the covers aside. What I saw underneath made my eyes as wide as tennis balls, and a scream rip from my throat.

I had a dick.

My name is Jill. Until that morning, I would've described myself as...well, not normal—partly because I don't think anyone's really normal, and partly because I'm pretty weird even by most people's standards—but nothing about me was really shocking. I'm twenty-one, a creative writing student, a moderately successful comic writer, and sharing an apartment with my high school girlfriend. Living the dream, except for the small problem of paying for my education. I didn't exactly grow up rich; my single mom barely made enough money to keep us going, and as much as she encouraged me to go to college if I could, she was never really in a position to help. For the first couple years, I'd made do on financial aid and part-time jobs, but when the ice cream shop I'd been working at closed just after I became a junior, and no other opportunities seemed forthcoming, things didn't look good.

Luckily, the university had come to my rescue with a new option: medical testing. As the email had explained it, they needed trial subjects for a drug someone described to me at one point as "Viagra for women", designed to reliably help ladies get it on. It had almost seemed too good to be true. The compensation would easily get me through the year without having to work. And all for something that seemed so harmless? I'd barely waited for them to finish talking before I'd grabbed the clipboard and signed the consent form. It had been a few weeks since then. I'd taken the doses they wanted me to, and reported the results. The first batch had been pretty disappointing. While it had definitely gotten me horny, it also seemed to make it pretty much impossible to cum until it wore off. A few days later, they'd given me the second batch. That night, I'd taken the first dose, but nothing had seemed to happen.

At least, not right away.

I sat there in bed, staring wide-eyed down at my crotch. That's a dick, my shocked brain repeated. That is definitely, unquestionably a dick. There was no mistaking it. Sprouting from where my clit should've been, it lay flaccid over what were also clearly recognizable as balls, resting on the mattress between my thighs.

Forcing myself to breathe slowly, I squeezed my eyes shut and held them for a count of five. I don't know why I expected that to do anything. Even without seeing, I could feel it, still there, connected to my body. Needless to say, when I looked again, it hadn't disappeared.

Okay, I thought. This is a dream. I'm having an extremely vivid dream, and when I wake up, none of this will have happened. Gritting my teeth, I reached up and pinched my arm, hard, digging in with my fingernails. It hurt, a lot. The world before my eyes remained as real and present as ever, as did the dick.

"What the FUCK!" I screamed, starting to panic again. How was this possible? People didn't go to sleep with vaginas and wake up with penises—this wasn't some hentai story. Frantically, I ran through everything I'd done yesterday in my head, searching for some explanation, something to grab onto...and remembered the pills. The drug trial. The new batch I'd taken before going to bed, and been disappointed to find it didn't work.

Except...had it?

Could an aphrodisiac do this? I had no idea—I wasn't a med student, no matter how much reading I'd done online about how human sex organs worked. They all developed from the same tissues in the body, I knew that much; a penis was the same organ as a clitoris, just influenced by different hormones. My head spun with the implications. Somehow, whatever drugs had been in those pills, they'd made this happen. They must have. It was the only possible explanation.

Again, I forced my breathing to slow, closing my eyes again to avoid having to look. Calm down, Jill, I told myself. Everything's gonna be okay. If they made something that can do this, they can make something to reverse it. Just tell them what happened, and they'll find a way to fix it. No big deal. I had no idea if that was actually true, but I believed it. I had to. What alternative was there—being stuck like this forever? I couldn't face that possibility right then. But in the meantime, what the hell was I going to do? Even if I told them, it would probably take them a while to figure out how to fix it. And until they did, I'd have to deal with...this.

I opened my eyes again, looking down at the dick—my dick, a voice in my head amended. Frowning, I brought my hand in and lightly brushed a fingertip along the thing, possessed by some morbid curiosity. I wasn't prepared; just that touch sent a shiver up my spine, making me suck in a sharp breath, and I felt and saw it twitch. It took a second for my head to clear, but it confirmed what I already knew. This thing was real, and it was attached to me.

"Well", I said with a sigh, "guess I'm stuck with you for now."

The thought of having to adjust to this new body made me realize I should probably get a better look at it. Pushing the blankets aside the rest of the way, I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. The motion made my dick bounce against my thighs, sending another shiver through me; I stood stock-still as I waited for it to pass, trying to get used to the sensation. Even then, it was impossible to ignore—the weight of my new testicles, feeling like they were pushing my legs apart, the way my dick rested against them as it hung there... Deep breaths, Jill. You're okay.

As I stood there, I remembered the wet sheets. Turning back to the bed, I bent over (trying to ignore how that made everything shift down there) and felt the damp spots with my hand. All the wetness seemed to be where my hips and tummy were when I lay down, and as I pressed my palm into the mattress, a smell rose up to fill my nostrils, musky and sweet. My eyes went wide again as I realized what it was. I'd never smelled semen before, but from the way I'd heard it described, and the similarity this smell bore to the one left when Claire and I had sex, it was pretty obvious.

Holy shit, I thought, standing back up. Did I actually cum in my sleep? With this thing? I tried to remember what I'd dreamt about. It was faint, nothing concrete, but when I concentrated, I vaguely remembered feeling really good, and not wanting it to end.

Thinking about that, I felt my dick twitch again, harder this time. When I looked down, I noticed it had grown noticeably—not erect, but what I understood was commonly known as half-chub. Come on, are you crazy? I thought. Getting horny at a time like this? This isn't even your equipment! Still, though...even vague as they were, now that I'd called them up, the memories were awfully persistent.

I glanced down at the sheets again. That was a lot of cum. In fact, I realized it was way more than any guy should have been able to put out at once. Thank God Claire was still out of town, or she'd have woken up too, and probably freaked the fuck out.

Focus, Jill. You need to figure out what you're looking at.

Shaking my head clear, I turned around and headed for the adjoining bathroom. Even under the circumstances, I had to marvel for the umpteenth time at the exquisite decorative fixtures, gorgeous tile, and sheer amount of space the place held. Claire and her family were insanely rich—like, real American one percent super-rich—and she'd spared no expense with this apartment. To her, it was nothing; she'd been raised in her parents' mansion, with servants and everything, like something out of a goddamn TV show. I knew she didn't like having to do so much housework herself, but I also knew she considered it more than worth it to have a place to ourselves. I sure as hell wasn't about to complain. To me, this place was like a palace.

She'd offered to pay my way through college, before I'd started. I knew she could do it, no trouble, but I couldn't let her. A penthouse apartment was one thing—that was as much hers as mine—but paying my tuition as pure charity would've been too much. Plus, if we ever broke up, I could be left tens of thousands in debt with no rich girlfriend to pay it. Then again, if I'd accepted her offer, this wouldn't be happening right now... Stop it, I told myself. This isn't your fault. Whatever it is.

I stepped in front of the big mirror—no undressing necessary, since I'd gone to bed naked (I could talk for ages about how pointless I think pajamas are, but I'll spare you that lecture). For the most part, my reflection looked the same as usual. Five-four, a lean swimmer's physique counterbalanced by full C-cups and hips that I thought were alright. Auburn hair down to my shoulders, mussed from sleep. Dark brown eyes, high cheekbones, pouty lips. A perfectly normal, healthy young woman, aside from the cock and balls.

Taking a deep breath, I steeled myself and set to work examining. Now that I was really looking, I had to admit my new cock looked, objectively, pretty great. Flaccid, I'd have guessed its length at about four or five inches, which was surprising, since I knew that was already almost the average size erect. It was about as thick as my first two fingers together, and straight, no sideways curve. The head was still hidden under the foreskin. Cautiously, I took it in my hand to peel it back. It was still just as sensitive as before; the rush of stimulation made my breath catch again, my eyelids fluttering. Are they always like this? I wondered. How do men deal with it? Maybe it was because it was new, and my brain was still adjusting to it.

Slowly, carefully, I peeled back my foreskin. The shiver that went through me made me gasp audibly; I felt my whole body start to heat up, and beneath my hand, my cock pulsed, swelling and growing firmer than before. Catching my breath, I worried for a second that this would be too difficult, but then I noticed the problem had been solved—with my dick now half-hard, the head had mostly emerged into view. It looked just as nice as the rest, purplish, symmetrical. All told, if I'd seen this baby on a man, I'd have been all over it (that is, if I hadn't had a girlfriend).

Surprised to feel a small twinge of regret, I let go of my cock, instead lifting it up and out of the way to examine my balls. Luckily, whatever weird hormonal changes the drug had caused hadn't made me regrow my hair down there, or this would've been a lot harder. Just like their companion, my new testicles seemed like normal, healthy specimens from what I could tell, apart from the fact that they were attached to me. I cupped my sack, feeling their size and weight; they seemed awfully big, like ping-pong balls. As I explored, my fingertips brushed against what I immediately recognized as my pussy lips. I moved my sack out of the way as well, and saw that while my clit seemed to be a lost cause, my vagina was right where I'd left it, tucked away behind my new male parts. Out of some desire to reassure myself, I slowly ran my fingers along my lips, and learned that yes, that still felt just like it always had—which is to say, fucking great. Another shiver ran up my spine, and I immediately felt my old friend start to grow wet, my new guest hardening further to match it.

I looked up at my reflection again, taking in the whole picture. My face was flushed scarlet, my chest likewise, and heaving with my deep breaths. From between my legs, my now rock-hard cock stood straight, out to what must have been eight inches, and curved slightly up. Again, all the fears from before raced through my mind—of being stuck like this forever, of having to hide, of being called a freak...but this time, they were mixed with something less scary. Looking at myself, and pushing the fear aside, I realized I actually looked like something out of many of my hottest fantasies. How many times had I gotten off to futa porn, envying those women their bodies? How many times had I wished I could fuck Claire with a real dick, burying myself inside her hot, tight pussy, driving in and out until she screamed, filling her with my seed?

"Fuck..." I whispered. A dirty part of me pointed out that there was one more check I hadn't done: I still didn't know for sure if this thing actually worked. Had that really been my cum, soaking the sheets?

Well, now that I was here, I knew I had to find out.

For the second time, I wrapped my fingers around my cock. I knew how this was done—I'd seen guys do it in porn plenty of times. Gripping harder than before, I started stroking, slowly, out toward the head, then back toward the base. Instantly, sensation exploded in my brain; my mouth fell open, and a moan forced its way from my lips. I could hardly believe how it felt, like someone had turned the sensitivity of my clit up to eleven, made it about ten times bigger, and touched all of it at once. Jaw still slack, I picked up the pace, rubbing faster, harder, thrusting my hips against my hand. The bathroom walls rang with my moaning. My legs shook beneath me; if I hadn't had so much practice getting off while standing up, I might have collapsed.

Not slowing down for a second, I looked back at my reflection again. Like it always did when I masturbated in front of the mirror, the figure I saw looked nothing like me, even though she still had my face and body. She looked halfway between a porn star and a goddess. Her face was locked in an expression of complete ecstasy, her cheeks glowing, her eyes glassed over. Her perfect breasts bounced with the thrusting of her hips, her heavy balls swinging back and forth to match. Her skin glistened with sweat, positively glowing, from the exertion of thrusting her beautiful, hard cock against her hand. Precum dripped from the tip, coating her length, lubricating her fingers. I could hardly believe I was looking at myself, and that realization was why I loved doing this so much.

I started jerking off even more forcefully, watching my reflection match my pace. My free hand went up to cup and squeeze one of my breasts, thumb and forefinger pinching and rolling my hard nipple. I was close, so close; I could feel the tension growing, about to snap. I felt the pressure in my balls, building until it felt like they'd burst. But I needed just a little more to push me over the edge.

So I pulled out my secret weapon: dirty talk.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned at the girl in the mirror. "Jerk that cock, baby, that's it...fuck, that's hot..."

My dick throbbed in my hand, precum soaking my fingers; my pussy oozed wetness down my thighs.

"You gonna cum, baby?" I said. "I wanna watch you...wanna see you shoot your load everywhere...all over yourself..."

The room spun around me.

"Fuck," I gasped. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum...oh, I'm gonna...oh..."

The rest was lost as my orgasm hit. My balls tightened against my body, cum rushing up through my shaft before exploding from the tip, shooting out in an enormous jet to splash onto the mirror. "Oooohhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as my hips bucked, rope after rope of thick semen spraying out of me, my cock pulsing in my hand with each one before it flew up to splatter against my reflection. I kept waiting for it to slow down, but it seemed in no hurry, my new organs pumping out more than I would've believed possible. No wonder my sheets had been soaked!

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the spurts started coming with less force, and swiftly petered out. As the mind-numbing pleasure receded to gentle afterglow, my head started spinning, and I sank down to kneel on the floor. "Ohhh, fuck yeah," I moaned in between gasps for air. "Oh Jesus, that was good..."

Once I trusted my legs to support me again (which took a while), I slowly stood up. The sight that met me made me grin: the mirror, splattered with copious volumes of my cum that slowly dripped down it in rivulets. My head was still fogged from the high I'd just gotten, but at just that moment, all the fear and anxiety of having woken up and found myself like this, and of wondering what would happen next, felt wonderfully, blissfully far away.

Then I heard a sound that made it all come rushing back.

The front door of the apartment swung closed, and footsteps came from the entryway. "Jill?" a voice called. "I'm back! Are you up yet?"

I froze like a deer in the headlights. Of course. It was Sunday morning. Claire was back from her business trip.

"Uh, y-yeah!" I called back after far too long a silence. "I-I'm in the bathroom! Don't come in!"

How the fuck was I going to tell her about this?

To be continued!