What We Really Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's hands slowed down on my tits; for a moment, her movements seemed uncertain. "Can I touch it?" I heard her say after a second. The teasing was gone from her voice.

My breath caught in my throat. I realized, on a certain level, that it was silly to be hesitant about this. I'd had no problem jacking off myself before, and Claire seemed plenty sincere about still liking me this way. Even so, I couldn't shake the feeling that this was getting a little out of hand.

But honestly, I was too horny to care.

Without saying anything, I nodded.

I felt Claire's right hand let go of my breast, while her left resumed its former pace. She traced fingertips down my tummy, electricity following in their wake. When those fingertips reached the top of my shaft, I couldn't hold back another moan, louder this time. She took her time, not grabbing a hold of it yet, just stroking gently up and down along its length.

"It's hot," she breathed against my ear.

Dimly, I realized I was grinding my hips back and forth. I needed more. "Please..."

Claire chuckled and nipped at my ear again. "If you insist."

Her hand wrapped around my cock, and another moan left my lips. With a sure grip, she stroked from base to tip and back, slowly, agonizingly slowly. My hips started grinding harder. If I'd thought doing this myself felt good, having Claire do it was opening my eyes to a whole new world.

"Faster..." I heard myself gasp, and she complied. My voice rose loud enough to nearly drown out the falling water. Claire giggled, her breath caressing down the side of my face as she lowered her mouth to my neck and kissed, sending a shiver through me from head to toe.

"I love it when you moan for me," she said teasingly, in between kisses and licks. "Does that feel good, Jill? Do you like it when I stroke your big, beautiful cock?"

"Fuuuuuuck!" I nearly screamed, thrusting like mad against her hand. Just like before, I felt the pressure in my new balls, building, about to burst...the edge was right there, another second and I'd be over...

And then Claire let go of me and stepped back.

A sob of frustration ripped from my throat as I nearly doubled over where I stood. My cock twitched and pulsed, a flood of precum washed away by the shower. The need ate at my insides.

I was vaguely aware of Claire stepping around in front of me, water cascading down her curves and making her look like some divine vision. She wore the same smirk she always did when she played this game. "Enjoy that?"

"Pleeease," I moaned, still bent over, hands braced against my legs and gripping hard. I knew I had to keep them occupied, to resist touching myself—that was how this worked. "Please, mama," I begged, using the name I gave her when she took control. "I need it..."

"Oh?" she chuckled. "You want me to make you cum? You want to shoot your hot, thick load all over the shower? All over me? Inside me?" She hooked a finger under my chin and tilted my head up to look at her, staring straight into my eyes. "Do you want to fuck me, Jill?"

"Yes!" I cried, all restraint gone, all fear vanished. "God, mama, I wanna fuck you so bad! I need it! Please!"

Claire giggled again, bending down to plant a brief kiss on my lips. "You're so cute." She cast an appraising look down at my raging boner. "I want you to cum, too. I want to see what it's like with that. But first..." Her free hand caressed her thigh, wandering up and in towards her center; I could see how red and swollen her lips were, how her clit peeked out from under its hood. She stopped short of touching herself. "I need some attention from your tongue," she purred. "You won't get to fuck me until I say I'm ready. And no finishing yourself off while you're at it."

Without a second's hesitation, I dropped to my knees, grabbed hold of her waist, and dove right in. This was no time to take things slow, and I held nothing back. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, fast as I could, up and down, side to side, then spelling out the alphabet. Above me, I heard Claire's moans, low and throaty where mine were high and breathless. I felt her grab my head, her fingers winding through my wet hair, pulling me in deeper. My tongue made its way downward, lapping at her slit; I greedily drank up her wetness, the taste making my cock pulse. Not reaching down to stroke myself was a Herculean struggle, but I kept my hands on Claire's hips, knowing from experience that the wait would be so, so worth it.

"More," Claire gasped, the most talking I knew I'd hear from her in this state. I wasted no time obliging. My tongue plunged inside her, pushing as deep as I could reach, swirling around to hit her walls. Then back out, up to her clit again, different patterns this time. Her voice rose as I switched back and forth, her hips starting to grind against my face, more and more of her wetness filling my mouth.

Finally, after what felt like forever, she pushed my head back, gasping for breath. I looked up to see her face, flushed and slack, just like mine in the mirror before. Gradually, her heaving chest slowed, and she opened her eyes, lowering them to meet mine. A wicked grin spread across her face.

"Ready for the main event, my love?" she said.

I nodded. "Yes, mama." The aching tension in my center had subsided a little, but my dick was as hard as ever.

Gesturing for me to stand up, Claire turned and slowly moved over to the shower wall, swaying her hips; I groaned at the sight of her perfect, heart-shaped ass presented to me. Planting her feet apart, she bent forward and braced her hands against the wall. Her pussy, swollen and wet, beckoned like an oasis in the desert. She cast a come-hither look at me over her shoulder, still with the same smirk. "Okay," she teased. "Show me what that thing can do."

I didn't even need the encouragement. Quicker than I would've believed, I was behind her, my hands once more holding her waist, the tip of my dick pressed against her entrance. For a moment, I paused, remembered fantasies racing through my mind. This was something I'd dreamed of for years, and never once thought it would ever be possible. And now, here we were.

Without waiting another second, I plunged my cock inside Claire, as deep as it would go.

It was like I'd been born blind, and now I was seeing for the first time. As soon as I was inside her, there was no thought left in my head but more. My moans echoed through the bathroom as I started thrusting back and forth, her wetness coating my length and making the motion as easy as breathing. My balls slapped against her with every push, loud, wet noises ringing out as my hips collided with her ass. I heard Claire's voice mixing with mine, the rhythmic pulsing of her hot, slick passage around me making it clear she was loving this every bit as much as I was.

I'd never believed in God, but right then, I almost wished he existed, just so I could have someone to blame for depriving me of this all my life.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I heard myself cry out. "Fuck...that...feels...so...fucking...good!" More talk fell from my lips as I ploughed Claire harder and faster, though it quickly deteriorated into incoherent babbling. For the third time, I felt the tension building, the tipping point speeding closer every second; Claire had started pushing herself back against my thrusting, and I knew she must have been close too. This time, there would be no stopping. I needed to cum with her, to release every drop of my seed inside her.

Somehow, I managed to claw back enough self-awareness to talk. "Claire, I'm close..."

She twisted to look at me again. Her eyes burned. "Do it," she gasped. "Fill me up..."

That was all it took. Anything else I might have said was lost in my scream as my new body's second orgasm overloaded my brain. My cock pulsed with each spurt of cum inside Claire's wonderful, tight pussy, shooting my hot cream deep into her. I felt her walls clench around me, and heard her cry, and I knew she was cumming too.

Just like before, it seemed to go on for an age. Finally, though, the last burst of cum left my balls; I slumped forward against Claire's back, exhausted. She only supported me for a moment before sinking down to the floor of the shower, my cock slipping out as I fell with her. As we came to a rest, she turned around under me and pulled me into an embrace. Her breasts pressed against mine, and I felt her chest heaving as she panted for breath. Our eyes met for a moment, and we kissed, locking lips and sharing tongues for a good long while.

By the time we broke it off, we were both somewhat recovered. Claire smiled warmly at me. "So, enjoy that?"

I made a frowny face. "Not really."

She quirked an eyebrow.

I laughed, a good, long, hearty laugh, and kissed her again, lighter this time. "Yes," I said with a grin as I pulled back. "That was...fuck, that was incredible."

Claire's smile returned. "I have to admit, the real thing has a lot that toys don't."

As she said that, something suddenly clicked in my brain, and my eyes went wide with panic. "Wait, shit, we didn't use protection! What if I can get you pregnant?"

Before I could yell out anything else, Claire put a shushing finger to my lips. "I have plan B pills in my emergency kit. I'll take one as soon as we're out of here. It'll be fine."

I sighed with relief. "Whew, okay. Good call." That was Claire—always prepared for anything. Back when we'd first met, she'd had something like a hundred emergency kits, all for different situations. These days, she made do with just one. I was in no mood to complain.

"Although," Claire said, grinning, "it might take me a while to clean up after that. When I said 'fill me up', I didn't think you'd take it so literally."

I found myself laughing again. Maybe it was just the renewed afterglow, but I was finding it hard to be quite as worried about this whole crazy situation anymore. "You know, maybe this won't be so bad," I said. "I might even be sad when I get rid of this thing."

Claire gave me a look that was half teasing and half curious. "Is that so?"

That gave me pause. I'd thought I was just kidding, but...well...

I found myself thinking hard as we finished showering, wondering what I really hoped the future held.

To be continued!

12