What We Really Want Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flicked open, and almost immediately fluttered closed again, as she let out her longest, loudest moan yet. "Baaaaabyyyyy," she sighed, grinding hard against my hand. "Don't stop...please..."

For a moment, I wanted to pull away, to give her a taste of her own medicine, but one look at her face, and I couldn't. Without saying a word, I went right back to my rhythm, sliding my finger in and out, slowly at first, then faster. I crooked it upward to scrape her g-spot (try getting that angle while spooning someone bigger than you), and, when she responded by arching her back and crying out, I added a second finger. It only took a minute or two of that before she was right on the edge, her walls quivering, her skin flushed. "Gonna cum," she choked out, and then, with one last, deep thrust of my fingers, and one matching push of her hips, I felt her start to pulse around me, her moans filling the room, her body convulsing. I waited patiently, slowing my pace but not stopping, until, with one last sigh, she collapsed limp against the mattress, breathing hard.

Gently, I withdrew my fingers, lifting them to my mouth to suck. I licked off a little of her cum for myself, then offered the rest to her; she eagerly wrapped her lips around the proffered digits, my pulse quickening as her tongue swept across my skin.

"Good morning, beautiful," I said sweetly as I withdrew my hand.

Claire chuckled sleepily into her pillow. "I'll say."

I glanced over at the alarm clock on her bedside table, and frowned. Only a few minutes before she'd need to be up, and my erection, of course, hadn't gone anywhere.

Before I could say anything, though, she put two and two together (one two being my fingers, presumably, and the other my rock-hard dick pressed against her back). "I don't think anyone will complain if I'm a few minutes late," she said, reaching over to switch off the alarm. "My mom does own the company, after all."

"Perfect," I said with a renewed grin, hardly about to protest. I didn't have class until that afternoon, so a few minutes were no issue for me.

Claire rolled over to face me, returning my embrace, and pulled me into a deep, slow kiss. Her mouth still tasted faintly of her cum. My patience was swiftly wearing thin—waking her up had already gotten me going out of my head. Luckily, it seemed she wasn't in the mood to make me wait.

"Lie back," she whispered; I did. She gave me another kiss on the lips, then started slowly moving down, to my jaw, then my neck, then my collarbone. I almost felt I could cum just from that. My neck had always been one of my biggest hotspots, and Claire knew what to do with it.

"You like that, huh?" she chuckled. I made some kind of noise in response, though I don't think it was a word. She didn't stop moving down my body. Her mouth went to my breasts, kissing, licking, and sucking down their curves, lingering on my nipples, one and then the other. I was little more than a puddle by then. When she continued further down, though, her intent became clear.

"Oooohhhh, yeah," I sighed as Claire wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She acknowledged my reaction by swirling her tongue around the tip, lapping up my precum; my back arched against the bed. "Feels good..." With gentle suction, Claire started bobbing her head up and down, just a little at first, then taking more and more of my length into her mouth. Her hand went to the base of my shaft, stroking in time with her sucking; she hadn't managed to take me all the way in yet, but I could hardly imagine wishing for better.

It was pure bliss. Lying in my comfy bed, the haze of sleep still not fully dispersed, and my girlfriend's warm, welcoming mouth enveloping me. My hands clutched at the sheets; I must have moaned, though it was sort of a blur.

It didn't take long for me to start approaching the edge. Claire must have sensed it, because she pulled back to look up at me. "Where do you want to cum?" she asked with a sweet smile.

It took me a good few seconds to remember how to talk. "Mm...I'd love to cover your tits," I mumbled dimly, going with the first thing that came to mind.

"Lovely," Claire replied with the same sweetness, before going right back to sucking and stroking. This time, the image of my sticky cum splattered all over her breasts spurred me on; I found myself thrusting my hips against her, gently as I could manage, which she answered by moaning around me. That was all I needed. "Nh...babe..." I said by way of warning; the second she had was enough to release me from her mouth before I started to cum. Scooting up on the mattress and pointing my cock at her breasts, she stroked it steadily as ropes of semen spurted out to splash on her tits. "Ffffuuuuuuuck," I heard myself groan as the wonderful heat rolled through me, making me twist and writhe against the sheets. Claire just kept smiling, adjusting the angle of my shaft to coat as much of her skin as she could.

When it finally subsided, I fell back on the pillow, panting. Claire pushed herself up to straddle my legs, one finger slowly trailing through the mess of cum on her skin. "Mmm...that feels wonderful," she sighed. "So warm..."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Whatever you say, pornstar."

Claire flashed me her trademark smirk. "You know you love it."

She wasn't wrong. My erection had hardly had time to go down, and it was already back in full force. From the heat I could feel against my legs, it was obvious she wasn't done either. "Think we can spare a few more minutes?" I said, my fingertips brushing her waist.

"I think we might have to," Claire chuckled.

I grinned up at her. "How do you want me?"

She pursed her lips in thought for a moment. "I'm good just like this, I think."

"Fine by me," I said with a nod.

She didn't waste any more time. In what had quickly become practiced fashion, she scooted up a little further on the bed, grasped my cock with one hand to guide it towards her entrance, and sank down around me. As her heat and tightness enveloped me, I was immediately struck, once again, by how right it felt, like the easiest, most natural thing in the world. As I looked up at Claire, her eyes fell closed again, and she slowly let out a long, deep sigh. The look of blissful rapture on her face sent a shiver from the top of my scalp to the tips of my toes.

We started fucking in that slow, gentle way that makes morning sex so nice. I rocked my hips up against her, while she ground back and forth on my shaft, our movements in perfect sync. Rather than moan, she laughed, her lips curling into a smile as little giggles of delight made her tits bounce, my cum still dripping down their curves, beading on her hard nipples. We didn't talk—there was no need.

A few minutes turned into more than a few, as both of us took longer on our second round. I wished we could stay like that forever, but all too soon, I felt the now familiar pressure start to build. "I'm getting close, babe..."

Her eyes remained closed. "Mm...hold on...I need a little more..." She started rubbing her clit, grinding against me harder.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take. "Can I help?"

She bit her lip. "You wanna get on top of me?"

I answered by grabbing her waist and twisting to flip us both around, landing her on her back and me kneeling between her legs; she let out another giggle. "That better?" I teased as I leaned forward to prop myself up above her, thrusting hard and deep. She answered with a wordless moan and a nod, fingers dancing across her clit faster and faster.

Luckily for me, it was only a few moments before she opened her glassy eyes to look at me. "'Kay...you ready?"

This time, I answered by lowering myself down to kiss her. As I pushed my tongue into her mouth, I felt her moan into mine, and her pussy clamp down on me, a flood of moisture meeting my thrust. That more than did it for me. I poured my second load into her as we kissed, and even after I'd emptied the last of it, we didn't break apart for a long time.

Eventually, I rolled off of her. The mix of our cum sticking to my cock made the air feel chilly against it. "Alright," I said, panting a little, "that's enough of that. You need a shower."

Another smile lit up Claire's face. "I'm not so sure...kind of think I should just go to work like this."

"That would be hot," I mused, enjoying the image. Filing it away as fantasy fuel, or maybe something to draw, I hauled myself out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "Come on. Don't make me shower by myself."

As Claire followed me, her face turned thoughtful. "You know, one thing occurs to me that might help you decide—about the treatment, I mean."

"Yeah?" I said, turning on the shower. "What's that?"

"Well," Claire said, "how about going on some adventures, living out some fantasies? And if doing that with a dick makes you happier than without, you keep it?"

I thought that over. It was an idea. And either way, it sounded fun.

"You have anything special in mind?" I asked.

"Not now," Claire said, stepping under the water. "But I'm sure we can come up with something."

*****

To be concluded!

12