What Were They Thinking?

Story Info
Hold my hand to share my 'gift'.
2.2k words
4.39
70.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

I wasn't quite sure what category to select for this story.

Even I didn't know my secret talent was transferable. My name is Dave and I am able to see what people are thinking, more than see really, I could feel it, be part of their subconscious desires. It doesn't work on everyone either, only those whose libidos are on overload. I could sense it by the look in their eyes, by their demeanor, by they way they moved, by the way they looked at me or someone else. It was not just one thing but a multitude of body signals that I felt. I lived and felt their fantasies and while it felt like real time, it lasted less than a second. In the time it took an object to fall to the ground, I lived that person's innermost thoughts. I won't go into the history of my talents but I recently discovered that I could share it with someone by simply holding their hand and getting them to look at the person that I was reading.

I was to meet Red for what might be dinner. I only know her name as Red because we had never met before, in person, that is. Red and I communicated by e-mail. We had shared erotic e-mail and seemed to be excited by the same things. In the adult personal's web site where we met, I was luv2taste and she was pusse4u, that makings of a perfect match.

After many, many months of communicating we decided that we might take a chance and meet. It had to be somewhere public and either person had the option of ending it immediately. Since we lived in the same town, we planned to meet in an adjoining town. I was to sit on a bench outside a popular restaurant. Red told me that she would be wearing a business suit, jacket, white blouse and skirt. She already knew that this type of attire was one of my turn ons. She would see me and if all was okay then she would head into the restaurant and if I thought everything was okay then I would follow.

The day came and I was nervously perched on the bench feeling very conspicuous and nervous when a woman approached. Her hair was red and she had on a business suit. Red once described herself as having perky breasts with hard nipples and a wet pussy. This woman coming towards me was more than I expected. Her fabulous red hair framed a cute face and an easy smile as she stopped in front of me. That wasn't the plan but she smile seductively and said "well Dave. like what you see?"

I couldn't help myself as my eyes traveled down her body. Her jacket was open and her blouse strained against her breasts causing little spaces to appear between the buttons. Her skirt rested a few inches above her knees and her legs were long and inviting.

"Shall we?" she asked and held out a hand. I rose quickly, gently grasped her hand and raised it slowly to my mouth. I gave her hand a quick kiss, held it close to my mouth and looked into her eyes. She gave me a knowing smile as I surrounded her middle finger with my lips and slid my tongue over it.

In one of our erotic e-mails, I once kissed Red's hand just after she had pleasured herself and commented on the sweet scent of her lotion and licked her fingers.

She remembered and commented, "I'm sorry I washed up before I came." We both laughed and headed inside.

The brought us to a corner booth that had a wrap around padded seat and Red positioned herself to sit on my right. She removed her jacket and once we squirmed around close to each other, I asked her why she wanted to sit on that side. Instead of answering, she thrust her chest out and straightened her back. This caused her white blouse to strain. leaving tempting lines of sight through the stretched material to the swell of her breasts. I just smiled and said "thank you."

We communicated easily and didn't seem to mind the delay before any restaurant employees came to our table. I finally moved my attention away from Red and noticed a woman walking towards our table. Red's eyes followed mine and we watched as this woman with bouncy brunette hair was carrying a pitcher of water. She was about thirty but her firm breasts seemed to keep in rhythm with the bounce of her hair. She was looking at Red and I felt it, that look and it was directed at Red. Red was also looking at her when I grasped Red's hand. The waitress's step slowed, the bounce became slower as time became slower. I knew I would experience what this woman was thinking as her right foot slowly came forward and seemed to freeze in the air.

In an instant my line of vision became that of the waitress. I was looking directly at Red through the eyes of another woman. she was walking normal now but this was in her fantasy, in that split second it would take for her next step to start, she would reveal her secret thoughts.

She moved quickly towards us and then suddenly she stumbled. A mere foot from our table and the water that was once inside the pitcher was hurtling towards Red. She had no time to react and the wave hit her on her face, soaking her hair, her face and drenching her blouse.

The waitress regained her balanced and looked horrified at what she had done. "I'm so sorry" was all she could say over and over as she helped Red from her seat. "Please let me help" she whispered and she took Red's hand. She turned and towed her back towards the kitchen.

The waitress turned and smiled at Red as they went through the swinging doors that led to the kitchen. Inside was a busy place. On the right there was a long counter about eye high. Behind it were cooks busying themselves with customer orders. Pots clanked in the steamy kitchen that bustled with activity. Red was led to the far end of the counter out of the way of the waitresses rushing in and out, picking up their entrees.

Sally, at least that's what her name tag read, turned Red so that she faced the doors and again apologized. She then had a clean towel and was patting Red's face dry. Red just stood there, hands by her side and let Sally try to correct her mistake. Sally looked directly into Red's eyes as she began patting the front of her blouse to soak up the water. A few of the cooks noticed as she spent many minutes applying pressure to Red's chest. The blouse was still very wet and Sally slowly started to unbutton the blouse as she whispered "I'll fix it baby, I'll hang your top near the ovens and it will be dry in no time."

Red never moved as Sally tugged the opened blouse from the skirt. Finished, she moved off, presumably to hang it up, as Red stood in the busy kitchen, drawing many eyes to her bra clad chest. She was beautiful, in Sally's eyes, and the swell of her breasts rose and fell with every breath. Red made no effort to cover herself and soon Sally again stood in front of her, patting her chest with the same towel.

Sally slid down one of the bra straps and dried the exposed skin with her soft towel. She did the same to the other side.

"I'm so sorry, honey. I've soaked your bra. Want me to dry it?" In Sally's innermost mind, Red tenderly nodded yes and let Sally's fingers work the clasp that held the front of her bra together.

Three cooks and another waitress looked on as Sally opened the bra and let Red's breasts fall from the wet, lacy bra. Sally's eyes went to Red's breasts. They were firm, upturned and perfectly sculpted breasts and Red remained standing there, hands by her sides as her audience grew larger as Sally went somewhere with the bra.

Sally returned and stared at her customer. At that moment a drop of water dropped from Red's wet hair, onto her chest and slid down her breast and ended up on her taut nipple. The droplet stopped there, hanging from her nipple, not wanting to let go, as if I could blame it. Sally leaned over and brought her face close to Red's chest and captured the drop of water by letting it escape onto her tongue. Sally tenderly kissed the nipple before she brought up her hand and cupped Red's tit. She turned her head to look up at Red as she moved her mouth and covered the wet nipple. Sally sucked Red's tit as Red brought up a hand and held Sally's head to her chest as if giving permission.

In Sally's fantasy, Red moved her head to her other tit and let the woman suck upon the tender flesh. One of the cooks made his way around the counter and stood beside Sally to get a better look at the action.

After a while, Sally stood erect and looked down at Red's skirt. No words were spoken as she unzipped it. Sally did not let it drop to the heavily used floor but rather guided it down and Red helped her by stepping out of it. Again Sally brought the garment somewhere while Red stood there in her panties and heels as the everyone in the kitchen seemed to stop working and watched the almost naked customer.

Sally came back and stood to the side of Red. Red turned her head and Sally kissed her sweetly as she again cupped her breast, moving from one tit to the other. Soon Sally's hand was moving over Red's exposed stomach, ever so slowly until it came between Red's legs to that spot where Red's lacy panties covered her. Sally's fingers touched the fabric and she brought her mouth away from Red's and softly said, "It's too bad but your panties aren't wet."

Sally again kissed Red and Red moved towards Sally's hand. She grasped her hand and moved it to her panties. Red pushed Sally's hand down the front of her panties so that her fingers touched her bare pussy. Sally wasted no time in pushing a finger into Red's pussy as Red moved her hips to accept the waitresses finger into her pussy.

"Hmm, you are wet, you poor dear", said Sally as she moved her mouth back to Red's tit as she fingered her. The cook standing by their side had his cock out and was masturbating at the sight of the two women. He suddenly took the towel that Sally had used and placed it at Red's feet.

"Go ahead, girl, you know you want to", he said to Sally. Sally mouthed a thank you and sank to her knees in front of Red. Red widened her stance as the woman's tongue quickly found her wet pussy. Sally's hands moved to Red's ass and she pulled her towards her, burying her face in Red's pussy.

The two had the entire kitchen staff around them. The cook who was masturbating found a willing waitress to do it for him as his hands roamed all over her body. Soon the cook climaxed and shot a stream of cum that splattered on Red's thigh. Sally never noticed as her head was deep in Red's pussy but the waitress helping the cook quickly squatted and licked the offending cum off Red's thigh.

Red finally climaxed from the manipulation of Sally's tongue and Sally kissed her pussy, her thighs, stomach, breasts and finally her mouth as she slowly stood.

The kitchen started to return to normal as Sally dressed Red in now dry clothes and led her back to the dining table in much the same manner as she was led away. At the table, Sally gave Red one last kiss and added the comment, "You taste great."

Real time was returning, the waitress's right foot came down slowly as she continued her trip, excuse the pun, to our table. In real time, she filled our water glasses without a drop being spilled. Glasses filled, she looked at Red and smiled before heading away.

I had experienced another person's fantasy in barely a second's time. What I didn't realize was that I was holding Red's hand. Her face was flushed and her mouth opened as she looked at me with a thousand questions. She dropped my hand and said "what just happened?"

It took less than five minutes to explain my "gift" to her. Normally it would be difficult to believe my story but Red experienced it first hand.

"I can't believe I saw myself through that woman's eyes, her mind. I kissed myself but felt her pleasure, I licked my own....", she said and stopped suddenly to look at me again.

"I'm sorry", I said but she gave me her reaction when she leaned over and kissed me quickly and whispered, "I'm so wet right now."

We giggled like school kids until Red's gaze went to the busboy who was approaching our table with rolls and butter. This employee was about twenty five, tall, obviously muscular and black. Red looked at me then him, finally back to me as the busboy stared at Red as he approached.

Red quickly grabbed my hand and said "this is going to be fun....."

TO be continued...................

notemale
notemale
332 Followers