What We've Been Missing

Story Info
He tells her a sexy story.
1k words
3.29
13.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a response to EROTIC MAIL GETS EXPLOSIVE by mmmmsexy

As we lay tangled in our arms...legs...hair...soul...joined through all the aftershocks of our loving...I kiss the sweat from your forehead...feel the softness of your hair across my cheek. "Tell me a story"...

"I am still shocked about what you told me – no oral – oh for the day when I can show you how much I want to worship your cock. I will pamper you with my mouth. I have been so selfish in my fantasies, always having you please me, never suspecting what you needed.

Lying in bed while you shower, I think of all kinds of wonderful things to arouse myself. When you finally come to bed I feign a deep sleep – mumbling and rolling away when you touch my shoulder. With a sigh, you settle back and read for a bit before turning out the light. When I hear you breathing regularly, I turn toward you – you're dreaming now. Trying not to shake the bed, I reach over to your sleeping cock. Keeping my eyes on your face, I begin squeezing and massaging it, caressing your testicles, getting wetter, wanting. I am gentle – I don't want you to wake until you are hard – ah – you are beginning to thicken, strengthen, and harden. You head tilts a little to the side, what or who do you dream of as I do this? The skin on you cock begins to tighten. I slow down so that I barely touch you with my hands and I slowly get up and move down into the covers, bring the comforter down with me. Doesn't matter, your skin is so hot. I let my hair trail across and down you body as I make my way downwards... letting my lips graze you skin. I am finally there with you beautiful erect penis. God! But I have to go slowly. Now, I am ready for you to awake."

Can it be real...can this man not be someone else's? How can he know the way I would do these things to him without even meeting? I love how he holds me to him...cock partially soft from our loving...but fully present...he starts his story again...

"I am between your legs and push them a little farther apart and give you a long slow lick from bottom to top... watching your face. You look concerned for a moment, and then relax when my second lick caresses your shaft...without awakening fully, you recognize my touch. I give your balls a squeeze and lick again. Your lips part, perhaps about to open your eyes. I wrap my hand around your cock and gently pull upward then place my mouth over the head and suck. This pulls you out of sleep! Your eyes open as you take a breath and look down. You see me – your cock in my mouth, in my hand, and you smile at me. I answer by taking you out of my mouth and rubbing the tip over my lips. You begin to relax again, lay back, spreading your legs wider, kicking off the blankets so that I can see all of you perfectly in the moonlight. Once again I start massaging you until I see the drop of semen at the tip. I lean forward and point you to my nipple, coating my nipple with you, wishing I could suck it myself. Nipples are soooo hard... I milk you again and press my other breast into you, trying to force my nipple into the soft slit – as if your cock could suck it. My god... I'm so wet, I want you to fuck me but I know I'm being selfish again and I want so much to please you."

My mouth feels empty... and with a look that says "keep going" I pull off of your shaft...and move down your body...where I find you glistening with my wetness and your come. You've stopped...watching me look at you...inhale our mixed scents...and with my eyes locked on you...I mouth "more" as I lower my tongue to your vein.

"I press my lips to your cock again, licking my lips, licking your cock, slurping on it. I want to devour it. I run my tongue down the thick vein. You hand reaches down and strokes my hair – this enflames my hunger and I begin slipping it in and out of my mouth. Your breathing is heavier and I love the sound of it. You whisper very quietly 'yes'. Oh I suck on it now. I want to feel the heat that I love so much...burst into my mouth. When my jaw tires, I use my hands and just lick the top before I start to suck again. You know I love this... love all that you can give me...I am really going at it now...making all kinds of wet noises and slurping sounds and I'm wanting it so bad."

God his cock is throbbing and pulsing in my mouth... and somehow...he knows when not to buck up...he moves with the rhythm of my mouth as I suck on him...

"Your hand in my hair tightens and I brace my hands on the inside of your thighs – spreading you wide... feeling your strength – you fingers tight on my neck as you press me onto you...farther...deeper"

He's calling me name....his balls tighten to my hand...

"This is what I want - I feel you entire body flex, tense...I look up at you just holding my mouth over you, creating suction and not actively sucking...you mouth opens...please say it...say my name...your beautiful mane is spread all over... you let out a groan and then... you come! I feel your whole body jolt as your hot come fills my mouth – I drink...greedily...swallowing...more...oh so much... but I don't swallow all...When your spasms slow down, I hold you in my hand and try to milk out the last few drops – lick them up. I release your amazingly still firm cock and begin kissing my way back up to you...lingering on your nipples, your throat, until I press myself to your mouth, letting you taste yourself. As I take your tongue into my mouth, lightly suck on it...I let myself sink back and onto your cock"

You see me open my eyes from my story... and hear "Take me Jeff. Don't make me beg for it"