What Women Want; What Women Need 04

Story Info
Moving on, Arthur masters a Professor of Medicine.
3.4k words
4.49
8.5k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The series "What Women Want; What Women Need" is reportage, not fiction. It involves more than a dozen persons and spans several decades. This Installment Part 04 deals with three individuals, two of whom were in an earlier installment.

Caroline was introduced in the last Installment. Two years have passed. She is now 32, and remains on the staff of the University of Michigan Law School. She was the youngest professor ever hired by the top-ranked school. Caroline has been submissive to Arthur, six years younger than her, for the past two years. She was not aware that Arthur hypnotized and took control of her mind and her life.

Arthur, featured in every Installment in this series, is a Dominant. At this point in the narrative he is 24 years old, and has completed two years in a four-year regimen of study at the conclusion of which he expects to receive both medical and law degrees. He controls Caroline sexually and in all other ways. She is thriving under Arthur's tutelage.

Mei-Ling is an Asian-American, by way of Vancouver, and a great-great-grand-niece of the legendary Soong sisters. Mei-Ling's namesake was the last Empress of China, wife to Chiang Kai-shek. Chiang was China's last anti-Communist authoritarian leader. Mei-Ling's two other great-great-grand-aunts were married, respectively, to Sun Yat-sen, considered the father of modern China; and to H.H. Kung, the richest man in Twentieth-Century China. The Mei-Ling featured in this story is an M.D. and Professor of Medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School, where Arthur studies.

Caroline:

The past two years have been a wonderful, eventful blur. Arthur entered my life at a time when I needed him. Literally overnight he overwhelmed me with the force of his animal magnetism and remarkable intellect. He is the most extraordinary man I have ever met. I worship him.

Under Arthur's guidance, I have blossomed as a woman. I am confident in my sexuality, and revel in the knowledge that I can keep my man satisfied at all times. Professionally, I have flourished as well.

With Arthur's help I developed, presented to the Board of Regents and received approval for a new course entitled "Social Change and the Law." It has proven to be an immensely-popular course offering at the Law School. Social Change and the Law is also the title of the West Publishing Company casebook and the Foundation Press hornbook now used by law students so far at 135 law schools throughout the country. Arthur is my co-author, and the royalties have now surpassed a half million dollars.

I still lecture three times a week in the most mind-numbing course in the law school, Real Property, but with the advent of my Social Change course, I now have to teach only two of the five Real Property sections.

Mei-Ling:

I teach two courses in the medical school. One of these is "Multidisciplinary Pain Medication," an Advanced Clinical Elective. As you might expect from a world-class intellect, my student and friend Arthur is acing the course. What appeals to me most about Arthur is not that he is cerebral but that he has what I would call a hungry intelligence: he wants to know about everything.

Arthur once told me that his mind works "in background." As I understand it this is a computer term, referring to a processor that can be partitioned to do two or more things at one time. By using this term, Arthur explained, he meant that his mind could work on a problem without his even knowing about it consciously. And then, should the need arise, the solution would pop up instantly. Coming from anyone else, I would regard this boast as so much conceited claptrap. Coming from Arthur I regard it as unquestionably true. And truly remarkable.

Arthur and I have become good friends. We "hang out" to the extent we can given the constraints of two crowded calendars. We are not "an item," of course: he is in a committed relationship. And though I do not currently have a romantic partner, I am fundamentally a Lesbian. Oh, I've had a couple of entanglements with men, but as the Mighty Casey put it, "That ain't my style." Or, to continue with a Seinfeld -inspired baseball reference, I play for a different team. But if things were different . . . well let me put it this way, not only is Arthur's mind an incredible turn-on, but also his looks are not exactly repulsive either. Six months ago Arthur had plastic surgery to ameliorate scarring on his forehead from a trauma and the end result appearance-wise, face and physique, is lights-out. I can appreciate this notwithstanding my partiality for a clitoris surrounded by a shapely body.

Notwithstanding the predilection chasm that divides us, Arthur and I discuss sex and relationships and romance frequently. Hell, I would argue that sex is in reality the Great American Pastime.

One Friday afternoon we were alone together in a lab and Arthur was telling me about Caroline, his live-in who teaches at the Law School, and how great she was. They were always on the same wave-length, he told me. If any other student had seduced one of his professors in a day and promptly proceeded to move in with her, I would be startled. But not so with Arthur.

I told him his domestic situation sounded great, and agreed how fortunate it was that he had someone with whom he was very close. "I miss that," I lamented to him. "But, sadly, I'm between girlfriends.

"I'd like to see that," Arthur said.

"I don't get it," I responded. "Like to see what?"

"A sandwich," he explained. "You between two women."

"You have an irredeemably dirty mind," I responded. A pause of Groucho-timed duration, and a pantomimed flick of my imaginary cigar, then: "And I like it."

"I'd offer to help you out with your problem," Arthur indicated. "But you don't go that way, and I could never cheat on Caroline."

"You've never been tempted?" I asked.

Arthur:

"Well, tempted, sure," I responded, "as long as my testicles produce testosterone that commands me to traverse the world and spread my seed. But I could never cheat on Caroline. Never. Two reasons: (a) it wouldn't be ethical; and, (b) it would hurt her."

"Are you certain she has always been true to you?" Mei-Ling asked.

"As sure as I am that the sun rises in the East."

"You're so fortunate," she responded.

"Of course, I could help you out and fill your void so long as it was with Caroline's approval," I offered. "That wouldn't be cheating. But then you'd have to lower your standards." Mei-Ling smiled, but I could see she was actually pondering the matter in her mind.

"Do you think Caroline could actually ever approve?" Mei-Ling inquired.

Mei-Ling:

"Quite certain," Arthur stated. "If I asked her to and told her it was a case of genuine need."

"On your part or mine?" I asked, and gave him a wicked smile.

"Here's an idea," Arthur continued. "Maybe Caroline could help you in your time of need." I could see Mei-Ling was really warming up to this.

"But you said she's strictly hetero."

"Yes," I affirmed. "But she's told me from time to time that she was bi-curious. And with me present to support you both I'm sure she could be comfortable; or at least not uncomfortable. And you and I are close friends. So if none of this worked out there would be no recriminations."

"Wow!" came my reaction. "But Caroline may not like it; or, she may not know how to please a woman."

"Haven't you ever given instruction to a newcomer?" Arthur asked. "Caroline is a quick study."

Arthur:

It was at that point that I knew I had her. Women have an id, too, and Mei-Ling's was about to steer her runaway train.

I invited her to come over that night, and gave her the address.

"That's an upscale neighborhood," Mei-Ling noted.

"That's Caroline's money," I pointed out. "But I've got a few bucks myself, and split household expenses. After all, I'm not a kept man.

Mei-Ling and I agreed on 8:00 that night, "for drinks," - that was our euphemism - "and we'll see what happens."

I asked Mei-Ling what she drank. "Really anything is fine," she told me. "But I am partial to Grand Marnier."

"I just happen to have a bottle of Grand Marnier Cuvée 1880, if you don't mind drinking something over 100 years old," I told her. That was an outright lie, but I knew where I could get a bottle of that wonderful vintage blend.

At dinner that night I put Caroline under and told her what was afoot. I told her what to wear, and indicated it would please me greatly if she could be a gracious host for my friend. I explained what I expected in terms of the hospitality she should extend to our guest. I told her I might put Mei-Ling into a trance, and she was not to be surprised if I did, or make any mention of it.

Mei-Ling:

I was nervous, and came a little late. I was horny as Hell, but I didn't want to do anything to endanger my relationship with Arthur. I was dressed tastefully, professionally, my make-up conservative, with 2-3/4" heels. I was petite, only 5' 3-1/2", so I almost never wear heels higher than 3-1/4." To contrast just a little with my prim presentation, my skirt was just a little above my knee.

Arthur was dressed casually, but Caroline - well, her welcoming smile and alluring appearance swept me off my feet. She was wearing a low-cut blouse, showing off a leopard-print push-up bra and enticing cleavage. Complementing this were a mini-skirt, black fishnet stockings, and heels that were probably 4-1/8" - I have a good eye when it comes to shoes. It was truly an effort for me not to stare, let alone salivate.

Caroline:

We all sat down, awkwardly. Arthur served drinks, a generous liqueur for Mei-Ling, neat, and a vodka stinger for me. (I asked for a double.) I think Arthur poured himself his usual Bourbon, rocks. Well, our guest and I had a little bit in common, both of us teaching at the Big U., though in very different disciplines. But we glided into a smooth conversation.

Earlier in the evening, Arthur had told me what he anticipated from me. But he'd said to wait for his cue. Waiting was fine for me. On the one hand, though I had never been with a woman, I did find Mei-Ling to be attractive. I could certainly do whatever Arthur wanted me to do, I found her that appealing. And my wish to do so was greater still because I knew it would please my man. But still, I wasn't sure precisely how Arthur wanted things to play out. And of course, Mei-Ling was very circumspect and I couldn't be sure what she wanted. If anything.

I figured it would unfold slowly, something like the Lennon/McCartney lyric: "I sat on a rug biding my time / Drinking her wine / We talked until two and then she said / 'It's time for bed'." The only difference being, we were all seated on comfortable furniture; and it was a Friday - none of us worked in the morning.

Arthur:

Well, we all knew why we were there. I knew Caroline would not be a problem - she had her marching orders, as it were. As for Mei-Ling, well I had pretty good sexual antennae, and I began to palpably feel her sexuality throbbing in the room. But where to begin?

Another round of drinks could never hurt, I figured. As Gilbert K. Chesterton had replied when asked what worked best to break the ice at a party: "Well, candy is dandy. But liquor is quicker."

Mei-Ling:

Well, I didn't want to be a stick-in-the-mud. But I wanted to wait for Arthur's lead. I was in a mellow mood of anticipation, so that anything he would direct - anything at all - would be fine with me. But I kind of wanted to know what role he saw for himself in the festivities. I wouldn't let a small thing like my preferred sexual proclivity stand in the way of what he might want - and, truth be told, he was so Damn sexy.

As McCartney sang it, I bided my time, waiting for Arthur's lead.

Caroline:

Finally, to use a Bridge analogy, Arthur led out. "Well," he said. "How shall we begin? . . . I suppose we could play Spin the Bottle. Or just get started in a group sense."

He indicated that if no one objected, we should all strip down to conditions more suitable for what was in the offing. To get things rolling, he stripped down to his skivvies, and told me to remove my outer clothes but remain clad in my lingerie and heels.

"As for you," he said, turning to Mei-Ling, "let me do the honors."

Mei-Ling:

Arthur gently removed my top, skirt and shoes. He leaned over and kissed me on the top of my ear. And then he kissed one of my eyelashes. And then my naval. He suggested he and I should get to know one another initially, and let Caroline watch. I was too engrossed to say anything. He told me to just relax, lie back on the couch and let him do everything at first. "Just ease into it," he directed, "and let me control the flow of things."

With my head resting on Arthur's chest, he reached his long arm down gently under my panties and began to lightly massage my clitoris. "There are so many sensory nerve endings here," he lectured, "7,000 in all, a greater concentration of touch-sensitive nerve tissue than any other part of the wonderful female anatomy." He didn't need to tell this to me, a Professor of Medicine. But, already half-mesmerized, I was in no condition to point this out.

"These nerves are so compact that a woman can't tell if a partner's finger is stroking her clit in a clockwise motion, or a counter-clockwise direction," Arthur continued. This I did not know, but it hardly mattered: I was just floating on a sensual cloud. I gave myself over entirely to him, as Arthur had instructed, literally helpless to do anything else.

"Don't think of anything at all, just let yourself go," Arthur said in a low, soothing voice. "Look into my deep blue eyes, and allow yourself to drift."

Caroline:

At that point, I realized what Arthur was doing. Mei-Ling was simply being overwhelmed. She was about to drift away on an alcohol-fueled, passion-driven trip to dependence. Her libido was about to deliver her to Arthur's control: heart, mind, soul - and body.

Mei-Ling:

Arthur asked me to look into his eyes. I did so. Physically that was about all I could do under the circumstances. I was weak and helpless. And it felt so good.

Arthur:

I continued to draw Mei-Ling in. My voice, already seductive, became even slower and beguiling, irresistible. "Tell me if you're so tranquil as you focus that your eyes are getting heavy."

"Yes," she murmured, overcome.

"It appears you're very drained now, truly exhausted," I continued. "Your awareness is soaring, you feel languid, in a haze, a velvety, extremely pleasurable feeling. You feel at peace, placid.

"Mei-Ling, your eyes are closing, you cannot resist, you are composed and full of affection. You are in a totally peaceful state."

Her eyes closed, her breathing measured and even.

"You are in a deep sleep now, half asleep, though you hear everything I say clearly. You realize that you want to please me. You love the quiet soothing feeling that has overcome you."

She was mine. Completely.

Caroline:

I had always known Arthur had a commanding will, but I did not realize until that moment that he could overwhelm anyone like he was now mastering Mei-Ling. I trembled, not with trepidation but rather delight, when I realized that this was probably how he had seduced me two years earlier. I realized, too, that this meant I would belong to him, body and soul, for so long as he wished. And I was delighted to know that I was his, even if I would now have to share him with another.

Arthur:

I gave Mei-Ling a series of post-hypnotic suggestions: she would be physically attracted to me, more than with anyone else in her life previously; she would defer to me in all things; she was also attracted to Caroline and would feel free to have sex with her, but only in my presence; that any number of permutations and combinations between the three of us was in order except (a) no anal; and, (b) no cunnilingus on my part. I told her she would cum as soon as I released her from her trance. I established a trigger so I could put her under again easily and immediately whenever I chose to do so.

Mei-Ling:

I remember cumming, a multiple organism that rolled over and over me. Arthur removed his hand. He kissed me on the lips, gently.

I was overwhelmed. I had just experienced the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life; and, with a man . Arthur suggested I should "better get to know" Caroline who had sat watching us with interest but no apparent jealousy.

And so the evening began with all manner of couplings, over and over, as we ministered to each other, giving and receiving pleasure.

A favorite of mine was Arthur's wind-milling me while I licked and sucked Caroline's delightful pussy. Even better was me down on all fours, sucking off Arthur, while straddling Caroline who sucked on my pussy.

We spent the night, the three of us, in the huge bed, and we got to know one another even better Saturday.

I knew my life had changed.

Arthur:

While Mei-Ling was in the bathroom, I quickly put Caroline under and suggested that she had thoroughly enjoyed our sexual romp with our visitor, and that she should never hesitate to engage in relations with Mei-Ling so long as I was present. She would never love Mei-Ling but would be immensely attracted to her physically, second only to her carnal attraction to me.

Caroline:

Mei-Ling spent the night. By Saturday I had realized that my life again had been subject to a sea change: Arthur and I were no longer a couple. We were now two-thirds of a threesome.

Arthur:

"Why?" you probably wanted to know. Well, I was planning ahead. In less than two years I would graduate and move back East. And Caroline would not come with me. I did this to line up a substitute for her for after I left her life. As time passed, I would cause Caroline and Mei-Ling to grow closer and closer together. I would implant in them feelings such that when the time came for my departure neither of them would be distraught at my leaving. Their alternate destiny would be mapped out and in place, with each other.

----------------

Within a week, Mei-Ling moved in with her two new lovers. If the sudden relationship between Arthur and his Law Professor had caused a sturdy ripple within the University two years earlier, the news of a shared household between Arthur and two of his professors detonated a bombshell that reverberated throughout Ann Arbor. The three of them became rock stars on campus. The attention didn't concern them in the least. They had what they wanted. And as Woody Allen has said, "The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." (Of course Allen couldn't appreciate that a power such as Arthur's could direct what the heart wanted in others.)

And so a ménage a trois was born. They shared their lives and their bed. And since Arthur was in charge, he arranged their sleeping arrangements so that he, like Lucky Pierre, would be in the middle on the bed. But only for sleeping. Any number of other arrangements presented themselves for recreation.

After his graduation, Arthur moved back East. For several months he had been priming Mei-Ling and Caroline for the event. He gradually reduced their feelings for him, and correspondingly increased their sentiments for each other. They would miss him, of course, but they would carry on without him, deeply in love, and lust, with each other.