What Won't She Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, bitch. Take it. Swallow that piss down." And you do. You do exactly as he says.

After he was done, the rest of the men began claiming they had to piss as well, forming a circle around you, similar to the circle jerk they forced you to endure prior. Dicks in all directions, there was nothing you could do but sit there and open your mouth, letting their streams hit you from all sides, drenching you. You swallow as quickly as you can, but the flow seemed unending. What feels like a solid fifteen minutes later, it stops, and you're left on the ground, slightly cleaner, but reeking of piss. Looking around you can feel a puddle forming beneath you from all of the liquid dripping off your body.

One of the men comes up to you and picks up the leash attached to the collar you're still wearing. "Lay down, bitch," he commands, pushing you down with his foot into the puddle. "Roll around, dog. We know how much you love the feeling." You do as instructed, rolling around in the puddle of piss.

"Drink it up, bitch! Bet you're real thirsty!" one of the men cackles. You stop rolling for a moment, getting on all fours and leaning your face down into the ground. You start drinking, lapping it up. You've come this far, you think, might as well finish the job.

"Goddamn, this bitch will do anything." "Such a filthy pisswhore." "I wanna vomit just looking at her."

You don't even care. You just keep lapping up the puddle. But suddenly, you feel an urge yourself. As embarrassed as you've been the whole night, you hate the idea of having to piss yourself in front of these men. However, you can't help it.

It starts to flow, running down your leg. One of the men notices, grabbing the beer bottle they used to fuck you earlier and shoving it up your pussy. The other men take notice and start cheering, telling you to get it all out.

The bottle fills almost completely, and the man removes it, showing it off around the group. You think he's going to make you drink it, but he has another idea first.

He adds a little bit more of his own piss to the bottle in order to fill it up, then, placing his sack on your face, he lets the rest of his stream drain down your head. When he's finished, he walks over to the dumpster, returning with the most disgusting pair of men's underwear you've ever seen.

"Don't these look tasty?" he asks, waving them in front of your face. You see shit and piss stains, and they smell like something died in them. He rubs them on your face, hair and body, all the way down to your pussy. Laying them across it, he runs his fingers through them and down your slit before inserting two fingers, through the underwear, into your pussy. You feel his fingers through the fabric and aren't entirely sure whether you want to vomit or moan in pleasure. He adds another finger, pushing more of the underwear into your pussy, balling it up and bringing it with him. Just as you were starting to enjoy yourself, he pulls his fingers and the underwear out.

"That should do it," he says, grabbing the piss bottle. He stuffs the slightly moist underwear into the top of the bottle, sealing it off, demonstrating its efficiency by turning the bottle upside down. You see a bit of piss start to seep through and drip to the ground, but barely anything gets out before he lowers the bottle back to your pussy. "Now spread those slutty legs nice and wide for me, bitch. You're gonna love this." You do as you're told, spreading your legs as far as you can.

The rest of the men crowd around holding their dicks out, as the one with the bottle starts to push it into your awaiting pussy, neck first this time. It's cold at first, and slightly uncomfortable, but nowhere near as bad as when they fucked you with it the other way around. He pushes the neck the entire way in, and part of the base, before jolting his hand out again. You feel a small splash of warmth on your inner thigh before he pushes the bottle in again, then out quicker, then in. He begins fucking you fast and hard with this bottle full of your own piss, sealed away only by a soiled pair of briefs. You begin to feel your pussy warm, and know that the piss has started to leak out, back into you. It's almost a good feeling.

"Holy shit. She fucking likes this!" the man holding the bottle yells. "Look at her face!"

You then realize you were absentmindedly smiling, eyes closed, borderline leaning your hips into the bottle. Maybe you did like it. So what? Judging by their reactions, that's a good thing. So you decide to throw caution to the wind, and start thrusting your hips back into the man's hand, forcing the bottle deeper into you, and more piss to splash out into your pussy.

"Holy shit. This is incredible," the man continues. You actions are met with approving cheers from the surrounding men, who begin to play with your tits, slapping them and pinching your nipples. You receive a few slaps on your face but you don't even care.

"Fuck yes!" you dare to exclaim as you thrust harder against the man's hand.

But suddenly - the bottle is ripped from your pussy. "I love a bitch that likes to be nasty. But I am not ready for you to cum yet," the man says. "I need you to do a little more for us first." And with that, he brings the half-full bottle, now piss-soaked briefs still tucked inside, up to your mouth. "Drink." You cringe away from the smell, but he forces it upon your lips, someone else roughly holding your hair so your head stays back. You cautiously open your mouth, knowing there's a very good chance you could vomit at the taste of this.

"Fuck yeah, take it." "Drink it all, you little slut." "I'll bet she fuckin loves that."

The fabric hits your tongue before anything else, and you immediately gag, which is met with a swift slap across your face from someone standing around you. You feel the liquid hit your tongue a moment later, and you start to swallow it down. You try to hold your breath, but the smell overpowers you. You choke a bit, which is met with a hand at your throat.

"Don't puss out on us now, bitch," you hear a voice say. "Fucking finish the job." The hand tightens and you feel yourself being pulled forward onto all fours. "Let's see what this whore can really take."

As the bottle is put back to your mouth, you feel a few fingers being put to your pussy, sliding in. Three, then four, fucking you slowly at first, then faster. You feel the liquid falling into your mouth again as another finger is added to your pussy, followed by the first set of knuckles. As the second set of knuckles is added, you lurch forward, the bottle slamming the back of your throat.

"Oh hell yeah," you hear a voice say behind you. "This is what I'm talking about." You feel yourself being fisted, slowly at first, then faster and faster, and you try to drink up the rest of the piss as quickly as you can so you can get this shit out of your mouth and actually be able to breathe.

"It just disappears!" a voice says behind you. "What a sloppy fucking cunt." "This bitch is loose as fuck."

You finally finish the piss bottle, removing your head and gasping for air, moaning in pain and pleasure as you're filled over and over again.

"You wanna really test her limits?" you hear another voice say. "Watch this." And with one fist still in your pussy, you feel another two fingers creep into your asshole, joined by a third, then a fourth. When the fifth one joins them, you cant help but moan. You feel full, but you know its not over yet. When the rest of that hand is shoved in your pussy, you cry out. You're filled up with two fists fucking your holes relentlessly, and you fucking love it.

Similar to the cocks, they begin fucking you oppositely, but then start to sync up, physically ripping you open. It's at this moment that you realize you absolutely love being used for your holes. You can't help it; you can't get enough of it; and you never want it to stop.

12