What Worser Place? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MickJay
MickJay
17 Followers

A tear trickled from the corner of her eye, and then I came so hard it hurt. I took both her ankles and shoved them back, so that her knees were thrust into her armpits, and I kept on slamming myself as deep inside her as I could make myself go, rising onto my toes as I tried to maximize my leverage and penetration.

"Don't you fucking cum," I snarled, leaning down over her until our faces were inches apart, still hammering away at her cunt. "Don't you fucking cum. Don't youdarefucking cum!"

I was screaming, spittle spraying into Kristin's scarlet face. She wept helplessly. "I won't, Jimmy," she sobbed. "I swear I won't! I won't ever cum! I'm sorry, don't stop fucking me, don't stop fucking my cunt, I won't cum, Jimmy."

My relentless pounding gradually slowed. I pulled out of her and stood up. She remained in the same position, knees to her shoulders, calves framing her tear-streaked face; her hands were in front of her chest, small fists trembling violently.

"Fuck, yes!" I cried, and heaved a hearty sigh. "How was that? Did you like that?"

"Yes," whispered Kristin, unmoving.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"If I move I might cum."

"If you cum, I will send you straight back home."

"No, Jimmy! Please don't do that. You just don't know how hard it is not to cum, when a big dick is fucking you harder and deeper than you've ever had it in your life! I don't know how I kept from cumming. I just thought how mad you would be, how you didn't want to let me cum."

"I'm impressed. Now let's get cleaned up, I'm ready for a drink."

After we showered, Kristin modeled a skimpy red dress she had bought especially for me. It ended halfway up her thighs and was open in the back almost to her ass; the bosom showed a fair amount of cleavage. To show my appreciation, I felt her up brusquely, grasping her crotch with one hand and pinching one of her erect nipples with the other.

"God, Jimmy! Either fuck me or take me for a drink -- just don't tease me."

"What if teasing you is what I want?"

She moaned with real dismay. "Then tease me, Jimmy. Just please tell me I make you happy."

"Let's go," I said. "I'm thirsty."

I had Kristin drive us to a downtown pub I occasionally visited after work; we got there just before noon, and there were only three patrons in the place. I chose a table out back, under their large awning.

Kristin slid into the chair next to me, leaned close and whispered, "I feel like I shouldn't be sitting in a chair. Like I should be on my knees under the table giving you a blowjob."

There were no tablecloths, she would have been seen within seconds if she tried. "Would you do it if I told you to?" I asked.

Kristin paused, but only for a moment. "Yes." Then, obviously dreading the answer, she added, "Are you going to make me?"

I laughed. "Hell, no. They'd throw us out."

The waitress arrived, and I ordered a pitcher of Budweiser. I drank most of it, but Kristin surprised me by drinking the pint I poured for her. On her nearly empty stomach the alcohol had a profound effect on her. She pushed her chair up next to mine, snuggling close to me and trying to slip into my lap. "I want to make you cum right here," she murmured, nibbling my ear. "I'll just sit in your lap and open your zipper and nobody will see a thing."

"They'll see," I said, warding her off none too gently. "Sit down in your chair. Now pull your chair up to the table. Spread your legs open and put your hand on your panties."

"They're drenched, Jimmy. I'mhorny!"

"You're drunk. Put your fingers in your pussy."

"Inside? I like to just rub myself, Jimmy."

"Stick them in there."

She was so wet I could hear her fingers entering. She gasped, squirming.

"How many are inside?"

"Two, Jimmy."

"Now fuck yourself, nice and quick."

"Oh, Jesus, Jimmy, I wish this was you inside me, right here and now."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, Jimmy. Really good."

"Keep it up. When the waitress comes back I want you to say something to her. Doesn't matter what, just say something while you keep fucking yourself."

"I'll try, Jimmy."

"Suit yourself, Kristin. But I'll send you home today if you don't say something."

She whimpered and nodded. Our waitress returned in five minutes, and I told her we needed nothing but the check. As she turned to go Kristin spoke abruptly: "I like your blouse."

If the waitress noted the unusual strain in Kristin's voice she gave no indication of it. "Thanks! It was a Christmas present. From my boyfriend."

The steadysquelchof Kristin's furiously moving fingers was loud in my ears. Surely the waitress could hear it, though she would have had no idea what it was. Kristin looked at me, blushing deeply. "It looks great," she said softly. "I like it."

The waitress eyed her quizzically, flicked an inscrutable glance at me. "Thanks," she said again. "I'll just go get your check."

Kristin bowed her head as the waitress strolled away. "That was humiliating."

I grinned. "I thought you two hit it off rather well."

"Could she tell? Did she know what I was doing?"

"I'm sure she couldn't help hearing it."

"Oh, my god! Is it loud? Canyouhear it?"

"Not now that you've stopped. I didn't tell you to stop, Kristin. When the waitress comes back I want you to continue your conversation."

"Jesus, Jimmy. Can't I just go hide in the bathroom until you're ready to go?"
"Shut up. Here she comes. Fuck yourself and talk to her."

The waitress approached, her eyes on Kristin's legs under the table. I wondered how much she could see down there. The noise of Kristin's fingering had resumed, though more quietly now.

"Here's your check," said the waitress, placing it on the table.

Kristin took a breath and said quickly, "I'm sorry if I seem out of it. I'm not used to drinking beer."

"That's all right. You were just being nice."

"It really is a pretty blouse, and it looks so good on you. You have a great figure. I wish I looked like you, tall and athletic. I hate being short."

"Well, you look very nice in that dress. I'm sure your boyfriend would agree."

I said, "She knows how I feel about it."

The waitress did not delay her departure any longer, and Kristin sighed heavily when she was gone.

"There," I said. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No, Jimmy. But I'm so tensed up my pussy is sore, and I've got to pee. Can I go to the bathroom now?"

"Yes. But we need to pay for the pitcher. Have you got a ten?"

"That's an expensive pitcher!"

"It includes a nice tip for our waitress. She earned it."

Kristin left the money on the table and I took her hand, started for the sidewalk. I could feel the wetness from her pussy on my fingers.

"Wait, Jimmy. I really gotta go!"

"You can hold it. The next place is just down the block. You can go when we get there."

She groaned, her hand gripping mine fiercely. She was wearing a pair of red high-heels, which looked magnificent with her dress but were poorly suited for the rapid pace I set. She stumbled repeatedly during our six-block walk.

"Jimmy," she whined as we neared the bar. "How much further? I'm going to pee in my panties in about two seconds."

"Christ! You have the world's smallest bladder."

"I'm sorry, Jimmy."

"What we need is a little plug for your pee-hole. Stick it in before we go out and yank it back out when we get home."

"Ouch! My god, I'd be in agony all night. And I'd probably end up with a UTI."

"I'd just make sure you drink cranberry juice all the time. At least we wouldn't have to worry about situations like this anymore."

"Damn! Why does it make me horny thinking about wearing a plug in my urethra for you? Just so you wouldn't be inconvenienced by my need to go to the bathroom all night."

"I happen to think it's a marvelous idea."

"I wish it was in there right now. I think I'm leaking."

We had reached the bar; I led her inside and pointed her to the restrooms. She hurried away, stumbling yet again in her haste. I sat down at a small round table, admired Kristin's small round ass until she disappearance into the Lady's room. When the waitress arrived I ordered a shot of scotch and a pint of Bud. After a surprisingly long time Kristin finally re-emerged; I downed my shot of scotch just as she sat in the chair across from me, sighing heavily.

"You took a long time," I said.

"I'd been holding it so long I couldn't make myself pee at first. When I finally did, it was the longest, hardest pee of my life. Jesus, my bladder's sore."

I grinned, gulped at my beer. "Have another?"

"Not for me, thanks. While I was sitting there I thought about what it would be like if you made me wear a plug, and we'd be out for hours and hours and I couldn't pee, and then finally when we got home I'd be able to go. And then I started thinking about that waitress, and how you made me touch myself while I talked to her, and how frightening and humiliating and sexy it was! Jesus, Jimmy, when I'm with you I can't stop thinking about sex, I'm always so fucking horny. And since you won't let me cum, all l can think about is sex! When we leave here can we just go straight back to your apartment? Can we just stay there all night and let me make your cock happy?"

"I like that idea. How long's it been since you made me cum?"

She looked at her watch. "Two and a half hours. Almost three."

"Go ahead and settle up for my drinks," I said, finishing my beer in a gulp. "Then we can go."

"How much?"

"Another ten."
"Jesus, at this rate I'm going to go broke before the weekend's over." She looked at me, added quickly, "I'm just kidding, Jimmy. I like buying you stuff. I'd work two jobs if I had to, so you could spend my money on whatever you wanted."

"Always trying to bribe me," I said.

"I just want to make you happy always."

Kristin dropped the ten on the table, and we left.

Within twenty seconds of our return to the apartment, Kristin was naked.

"What do you want me to do for you, Jimmy? Can I make you a drink?"

"Yeah, bring me a drink." I sat down on the sofa, turned on the TV, flipped the channels. Kristin brought me my drink, bending far over as she handed it to me so her tits hung in front of my face. When I took the glass from her she shook her shoulders to set them swaying.

"You still like when I do that?" she asked.

"That's a dumb-ass question."

"Aw, Jimmy. I just like hearing you say it."

"You know I like your tits."

She cupped her breasts, squeezed them. "You want me to rub your dick with them? That would feel good, wouldn't it?"

"I'd rather you just suck it. That way I don't have to hear your mouth running."

"Okay, Jimmy. I'll suck your cock."

She settled between my knees, freed my cock and started pumping it with one fist. Almost immediately a giant bead of precum welled up at the tip. She rubbed her hand over it, smearing it along my shaft with her palm, then resumed jacking me off. More clear fluid oozed out of me, and Kristin placed her mouth over the end of my cock, sucking vigorously.

"Ohhh my god," she moaned. "You taste so fucking good. I want to suck your cock all day long!"

"I won't last all fucking day," I said.

"I'll just suck you for as long as you want, Jimmy. Ten hours or ten seconds, however long it takes."

"Go get me that remote," I said, snapping my fingers at the television.

Kristin abandoned my cock reluctantly, fetched the small remote control sitting atop the television. Then she went back to sucking and jerking me.

I flicked on the power to my DVD player and pressed PLAY. A huge black cock suddenly filled the screen, as well as the straining mouth of a porn starlet sucking it noisily. Kristin was gazing over her shoulder at the TV as I turned on the player, but at the first glimpse of pornography she jerked her head around.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, smirking.

"I don't like that."

"It's just other people doing exactly what we're doing."

"I don't like it. I guess I'm just a prude."

I said nothing, turned my attention to the screen. For a few minutes Kristin sucked and stroked my cock while the girl on the video did likewise.

"I don't know why you have to watch that stuff," said Kristin suddenly. "Aren’t I enough for you?"

"Of course you are," I said, without taking my eyes from the screen.

"Then why do you have to watch that? You could watch me sucking you. Wouldn't that be better?"

"I like watching this. I like having you suck my cock. Having both at once is better than either separately."

Kristin was not pleased with my answer but she resumed my blowjob, and within a few minutes she had regained her enthusiasm. I could feel my precum oozing steadily out of me into her mouth. Meanwhile, the girl on the video, a petite but big-titted Asian, had leaned back on a loveseat and spread her shapely legs for the big black dick.

"Oh my god," murmured the asian, her voice just audible over the thumping beat of the cheesy soundtrack. "Oh mygod, that's fucking big. Oh god, that's so big. That feels so good!"

Kristin's head bobbed more rapidly. She moaned at almost the same instant as the Asian on-screen, and a moment later she lifted her face off my cock and looked over her shoulder at the TV.

"Jesus," said Kristin. "That's big. That'stoobig." She looked up into my face. "I'm glad you're not that big. I couldn't handle that. It's too much."

"Careful!" I snapped. "You're yanking my cock like you want to pull it off or something!"

"Sorry, Jimmy! I'm sorry."

She resumed sucking for a while, listening to the ceaseless cries of the Asian on-screen. Then she whispered, "Will you stick it in me now, Jimmy? Please?"

I didn't respond at first, but watched the black guy finish with the Asian, pulling out his cock and cumming in her dark muff. Then I said to Kristin, "You want me inside you?"
She nodded eagerly. "Yes, Jimmy, if you wouldn't mind."

I started to push myself off the couch, and Kristin immediately leaped onto the cushion, sank down with her knees drawn up and spread wide.

"I'm so wet!" she moaned, one hand rubbing her pussy noisily. "You can just stick it all the way in and cum if you want, Jimmy!"

I obliged her without a word, thrusting myself as far inside her as I could and unleashing what little semen was left in me.

"Oh, my god, Jimmy," she moaned. "This is the best day of my life! This is where I'm supposed to be, here with you doing whatever you want me to do to make your cock cum. Isn't this where you want me to be, Jimmy?"

With a groan, I pulled myself out of her hole, and she hastily sat upright to clean me with her mouth.

"I'd hate to disappoint Todd," I said.

Kristin stroked my cock forcefully, her mouth twisting in a wry grimace of displeasure. When she looked up at me I was surprised to see tears brimming her eyes. "Please don't make me marry him, Jimmy," she said, her voice oddly strained.

"Nobody'smakingyou marry anyone."

She laughed mirthlessly. "No? Who would I marry then? I only want you, but you won't have me. At least Todd treats me okay."

"Then why don't you want to marry him?"

"I can't be myself with him; he can't appreciate me the way you can. If I told him I worshipped his cock, he'd probably make me see a psychiatrist! Do you know why he's suddenly ready to get married now, after two years?"

"He’s afraid of losing you to another man."

"Hah. He wants to have a baby. He was waiting to marry me until he was ready to have a child, and now he's ready."

"No kidding? And how do you feel about having his babies?"

"Do I look like I should be having a baby? Do I look like I could be a mother? But he says he only wants to have one child, and I'm afraid he'd never marry me if I told him I didn't want one."

"You're going to have a kid you don't want so that you can marry a man you don't want to marry?"

"Yeah. You see, Jimmy? You see what a stupid fuck-up I am? The only thing I've ever felt good at is making your cock happy. That's why I want to stay here with you forever." She stared up at me, and the tears which had been threatening to fall finally streamed from the corners of her eyes.

"I can't tell you what you want to hear," I said. "I can't say that I love you."

"I know that, Jimmy," she said quietly. "But isn't it enough thatIloveyou, that I love doing the things that make you happy?"

"You say that because you think I'll eventually fall in love with you."

She shrugged. "Maybe it would happen, maybe not. When you first called me, I thought I wanted more than anything for you to be in love with me. But you made me realize that I'm happiest when I'm not thinking about myself, when I'm just bringing pleasure toyou. That's the only thing I need. If you're happier not loving me, then that's the way it should be."

"So you're offering me a sexual paradise, with no emotional strings attached."

"Aren't there worse things you can think of, Jimmy? A woman who’s every thought morning and night will be how she can please you?"

"That's very selfless of you. And how long would it take you to grow tired of waiting for me to fall in love with you?"

"Is that what you're afraid of? I wouldn't ever get tired of it, Jimmy. I swear it. I'd never leave unless you told me to go. Your happiness would be my only concern, ever."

"How can you know now what you'll be feeling in ten years?"

"I justknowit, Jimmy. I told you this is the happiest day of my life. I never knew until today thatthisis what I need to be happy -- existing for your pleasure. I can taste you in my mouth, and feel your stickiness on my fingers, and my puss is aching so bad to cum -- if you just looked me in the eye and saidCum right now, I think I'd explode all over this sofa. Tell me what you want me to do, Jimmy. Order me."

"All right. Bark like a dog."

Without a moment's hesitation Kristin obeyed, an explosive exclamation which sounded remarkably like theyapof an angry terrier. The noise of it seemed to surprise her as much as it did me. After a moment's pause she barked again, more tentatively, watching for my reaction.

Smirking, I pointed at the floor. "Down, girl!"

She dropped to her hands and knees, growling, then barked at me several times without restraint. She let her tongue loll, panting vigorously, then sat up and begged, whimpering.

I could not decide whether her display aroused or repelled me. "You enjoying yourself?" I asked.

She started to nod, then thought better of this uniquely human gesture and instead thrust out her chest and shook her breasts energetically.

"I think I like you like this too. You don't talk as much."

"I can be like this all the time, Jimmy," Kristin assured me, eyes agleam. "I'll wear a collar, I'll crawl around on all fours, I'll only bark and never speak unless you say so. I'll be your pet if that's what you want. You could make me eat out of a food bowl. I'd do it if you tell me to. You can take me out to eat and I'll dress sexy for you and wear a plug so I can't pee, and when we came home I'd get naked and be your horny little bitch-dog, and I'd wear a collar that says I'm your property, and I'd suck your cock while you watch porn and I'd swallow your cum and that would be my dinner."

"That's the life you want to lead?"

"I don't care how I live, as long as it makes you happy, Jimmy. I'll live like that and be the happiest woman alive, if you want it that way. You can treat me like a queen if you like, Jimmy, or like a dog, it doesn't matter. Whichever way makes you happy, I'll be happy. Do you see, Jimmy?"

"What if I chose to keep you as my pet, and to see other women as well?"

Kristin said nothing for several long seconds, and I assumed that she was troubled by this proposition; but then she barked at me, three times sharply, and shook her lovely tits for me, then clutched my leg and thrust her body against me. I could feel her quivering in every limb, her muscles taut. She stared up into my face, jaw clenched, eyes pleading, and humped my leg with all the fervor of a bitch in heat. She grimaced, whimpering piteously; where her loins were rubbing against my trousers, which I had hitched back up, the fabric was plastered to my skin by a thick sheen of her juice.

MickJay
MickJay
17 Followers