What Would It Be Like? Ch. 01

Story Info
How it began.
926 words
3.84
34.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Chapter 1 -- How it began

I was a nineteen year old male and horny. Nothing new there. Years later I completely understand it. My life's experiences taught me just how normal I was. Until one day when I discovered how truly different I am.

Sally was beautiful. Every time I looked into her eyes I was lost in two perfect pools of joy. I would stare and smile until she became embarrassed and blushed. All I desired was to spend every moment with her. I remember the first time I reached 'second base' and she moaned. I looked at her angelic face seeing her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. Sally took a deep breath, forcing her tit further into my hand; I almost spurted into my pants. As I bent my head down and gently took that hard nipple into my mouth I had my first real experience with (before then) my unknown talent.

My world seemed to charge wash around me, bright lights and rushing water overwhelming every sense! My chest ached, my hips bucked. I heard her moan again, louder then before, then my senses went into overload. My desire to be with her was my only reason to live. My entire being revolved around her at that moment.

Then another flash and Sally broke our embrace, "Wha.. what was that? I never felt..."

I was too busy trying to catch my breath to answer.

One thought entered my mind, "Why does this always happen?!?"

We sat there, in the backseat, both trying to recover from sensory overload. Finally I was composed enough to open my eyes to find her staring at me. I saw her tears, "Sweetie, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I..."

"Jerry, wait. That was incredible. I have never, I mean with a guy, felt that way."

"Sal," I loved calling her Sal, "Sal, I don't even know what happened!"

She demurely looked down, those long dark eyelashes made my heart melt, "Jerry, you just made my have a... well you know!"

Shyly I watched her look up at me; her love was overwhelming. Without a doubt she loved me! Once more the rushing lights and water enveloped me. Once more everything changed and I felt her love for me pouring out surrounding me, truly a physical presence. I could not move, every muscle locked. Then, for the first time ever I heard, ever so softly, "I love you Jerry!"

We simply held each other until Sally said. "Uh, honey? My arm is numb. Maybe we could move to the front seat now?"

I tilted my head back and laughed, "I better get you home before it gets too late if you ever want to see me again!"

We awkwardly disentangled and climbed back into the front seat. Adjusting our clothes as we did so. I started the car and with a quick kiss from her, we started home. I navigated the familiar roads and tried to comprehend exactly what HAD happened? One moment kissing and fondling my girlfriend then... well I do not know what.

We arrived at her house with me still mystified. I cut the engine and walked around the car to open her door. My focus left me as a looked upon her. Beautiful, dark and sexy and again, I closed my eyes to fend off the overload that approached. Then, for the briefest of moments, I saw ME! It was like the images you see after the lights are suddenly turned off. I was looking up at my face smiling as I held the door open for Sally but I was the one sliding off the seat. Just as quickly I was back, holding the door watching Sally exit the vehicle trying not to show her panties.

"Sal, I think it is OK for me to see them now. You know after all..."

She smiled and blushed, a deadly combination.

I walked her to the front door checking my watch, almost 10 minutes to spare. Tonight was certainly going my way. The porch light was on so I knew her Mom was spying. I could almost feel her peering from behind the curtains.

Not having any idea what to say I gave her a goofy look and (not so smoothly) leaned in for a goodnight hug and kiss. She almost knocked off my feet. Wrapping her arms around me Sally laid the most passionate kiss ever on me! My head was swimming; my entire body was warm with a buzz between my legs. With my eyes closed the Earth seemed to spin.

The kiss ended with me aching for more. Just one more kiss, just a little longer. Why did it have to end now? All I wanted was to hold him, feel his body... What? Him, I wanted Sally not some guy. My head spinning I heard a deep voice, "Sweetie, are you... are you, uh-umm..."

By now my eyes were open and I looked up into my own face once more. My world tilted every which way and then, without warning, I was back. That is the only way to describe it. I was again looking at her gorgeous face, again puzzling over what had just transpired between us. Sally blinked a few times, stood on her toes and whispered into my ear, "I love you too!"

With that she opened the front door and disappeared into the house. I was left standing at the front door still ignorant of a most precious gift. One I would quickly exploit!

Giln
Giln
52 Followers