What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

There was Heather. There was Ray. No great shock there. I had half expected it. But I didn't expect another man. Certainly not a black man.

They were all naked. Heather was on all fours on the bed, her large D-cup tits swinging underneath her as Ray fucked her hard from behind. The black guy was kneeling in front of her, wanking his long, black cock right in front of her face.

Again, I reached out, ready to swing the door open and confront them but again I stopped. The first thing that had entered my mind was that Heather was doing this reluctantly, either blackmail, or just doing it in spite to get her own back at me. But she wasn't.

"Oh yeah, Ray," she purred, "Fuck me harder, you cunt." Then she reached out and took the black cock in front of her in her hand. "Let me suck that big black dick." That is what made me freeze. She was actually enjoying this.

I watched in horror as Ray began to really screw her hard, making her moan and gasp around the chocolate-coloured cock in her mouth. She was sucking it with enthusiasm, licking up and down the shaft, and even sucking his balls as the old man behind her pumped her pussy for all he was worth.

Even more horrifying was the realisation that I was hard. My cock had sprung to a full erection while I watched my wife get fucked. What kind of sick fuck did that make me?

I had no option, I couldn't handle this. I wouldn't subject myself to the humiliation of letting these two men have the satisfaction of knowing I had seen them fuck my wife. I sneaked back downstairs, got in the car and went for a long drive. To think.

- - -

I came home at the normal time, to find Heather cooking dinner. She greeted me with a kiss, which felt rather strange, knowing that just a few hours ago, those lips had been wrapped around a black dick, and probably Ray's as well.

"I want to talk to you," I said, and sat at the table. While driving around, I had realised that our relationship was over. We were too damaged. I'd never be able to forget what I had seen earlier, let alone cope with the odd sensations of arousal it had instigated in me. And if I couldn't forgive her for cheating, how could I expect her to forgive me?

"I want to talk to you too," said Heather, pouring me a glass of wine. "I've done a lot of thinking."

I wanted to say, 'You've done a lot of fucking too,' but I resisted. Instead, I just said, "Fair enough. Do you want to go first, or me?" I was going to tell her it was over, and go through the plans I had made for how we should separate, and I expected her to say the exact same thing.

But she didn't.

"I love you," she blurted, then broke down into tears. For some reason, I found myself putting an arm around her, and she kissed me again. The kiss turned passionate against my expectations, and before I really knew what was happening, we were pulling each other's clothes off and I was pushing her on to the kitchen table.

"Fuck me," she said urgently, and I pulled her panties down off her legs, even tearing them in the process. My cock was rock hard, and even though I knew what she had been doing in our bed this afternoon, I didn't hesitate to shove it straight into her pussy. Normally, Heather kept her reddish pubes trimmed into a tidy strip of hair, but I noticed she was completely shaved apart from a small tuft around her clit. Had she done that deliberately for Ray and his friend? For some reason, that turned me on even more and I began to fuck her rough and hard as I'd seen Ray do earlier.

We screwed like animals. I even grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as I fucked her hard. Part of me was angry at her, and wanted to hurt her, but she only responded to it by groaning in pleasure. After a few urgent, passionate minutes, I came explosively inside her, adding my cum to whatever she'd already had before. Her pussy had felt wet and slippery when I first penetrated her, so I had no doubt that at least one of the men had cum inside her earlier.

When we were dressed and had both got our breath back, we sat in the front room to talk. I had no idea what to say now. How did this change things? I was so confused. Was that a 'goodbye' fuck?

"I meant what I said," Heather said, "I do love you, so please listen to me before speaking." When I nodded that I would, she spoke at length.

"I was so angry at you. You betrayed me. I wanted to lash out at you. Walk out. Never come back. Instead I did something stupid. I went to Ray's house and talked to him. He was very surprised to see me, he thought at first that I was going to have a go at him but I didn't. I just said to him, 'My husband says you want your cock sucking?'

He replied, 'Yeah,' and gave me this weird smile, but when I told him to get his dick out, he stopped me and said, 'You don't really need to do this,' but I told him I wanted to. I needed to. I had to get back at you. And you know the rest. We very nearly fucked. He took my dressing gown off, put me on his sofa and fingered me while I sucked his cock. When I came, he tried to fuck me, but I stopped him."

"Why? You probably wanted to?" I asked, but Heather shushed me.

"Let me finish, there's more," she said when I shut up, "He came in my mouth. I got up and came home to you, but as I left, I told him to leave us alone, just as you did the following day."

She saw me about to speak and put a finger on my lips. "Yes, I know all about that and I love you for it."

Heather took a deep breath before speaking further. "What I have to tell you is that I enjoyed it," she looked at me with an anxious expression, "I got home to you, feeling regretful, but I couldn't deny that for some reason, giving Ray that blow job had turned me on. I felt dirty for doing it, but that night, when you were sleeping downstairs, I masturbated, imagining what would have happened if I had given in and let Ray fuck me.

"I've only slept with one man before you, and that was so long ago that I've forgotten what it was even like. I couldn't help but fantasize about what other men might feel like, how other men might be different to you in bed. I know it's bad, I know it's slutty, but I couldn't help it.

"It was a mixture of being angry at you, hurt, confused and not knowing how I should act. I didn't want to lose you but I didn't want to be with you either. I needed something to fill the huge hole that you'd created inside me. So, the next day, I lay in bed after you'd gone to work and again I ended up playing with myself. By the time I'd finished, I'd somehow made my mind up that if I fucked him, I would feel better. It would get these thoughts out of my system. You and I would be even, and we could see how things felt after that."

She paused, taking another deep breath. I couldn't have said anything if I'd wanted to. My throat was dry and tight. My heart was beating hard in my chest. I knew what was coming. She has discovered the pleasures of being single. She was leaving me.

Heather cleared her throat. "I went to Ray's that afternoon. He was shocked to see me again, but guessed why I was there. We didn't even say anything, he just took my clothes off, undressed and we fucked on the bed. I thought I would feel dirty and ashamed, but I didn't. He's a very skilled lover. His cock is nice and thick and he knows how to use it. He can use his tongue well too. My first orgasm came from him going down on me. We fucked all afternoon. I made him cum twice and I lost track of how many orgasms I had. By the time I left, I was exhausted but felt better than I had done in a long time. Exhilarated. Energized. And wanting more.

"I don't even find him attractive. I've no idea why, but that in itself was some weird sort of turn on. Again, alone in bed that night, I masturbated, reliving that afternoon in my head, and of course the next day we fucked again. I called him and he came around here. We fucked in our bed, while you were at work, and we finally talked about what was going on. Ray's actually very understanding. With his help I realised that I resented you a little. I was angry at you for cheating, but also jealous because I'd always regretted settling down so early and not having more sexual experiences when I was younger. I regretted not sleeping around a bit, like all my friends did. I now felt stupid, because despite feeling like this all these years and having opportunities with men who obviously fancied me, I always stayed faithful to you and to our marriage vows.

"So Ray suggested that I do something about it. He said he could bring some friends around for me to enjoy too. Perhaps if I fucked around a little, with a few guys, it might get it all out of my system and then I could work on rebuilding things with you. And so that's what I've been doing."

I blinked in surprise. I had caught her with the black guy this morning, but what was she saying? How many men had she been with?

"In the past few days," she answered my unasked question, "I've slept with five men, sometimes with Ray, sometimes alone. I've had a threesome, a foursome, and I've fucked a black man too. I've sucked them, fucked them, had anal sex, let them finish inside me - my mouth, pussy and my ass - and even let them cover me in cum. I've been a total slut. You fucked me just now, when just a couple of hours ago, both Ray and a black guy had been doing the exact same thing.

"So there you go. I know I've slept with different people, but you've been fucking Mel for months. God knows how many times you've cheated on me. Now, after doing everything I've ever fantasized about, I finally feel like you and me are even. I even planned to confess all this to you. I want you to feel hurt and betrayed, like I did. I want you to see me differently, like I see you differently.

"But still, most of all, I want us to stay together. If you can't forgive me, or accept what I've done, then you don't deserve me anyway. You don't have to give me an answer right away. You can think about it, if you need to, tell me tomorrow. But I'm willing to make a go of it, if you want to." And with that, she kissed me on the cheek, and left me sat alone with only my thoughts for company.

So here I sit. Wondering what I should do.

What would you do?

To be continued...

If you want to read the rest of this story, email me!

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12