What Would You Do? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off those clothes and come sit." I command, waiting for him to recover from the suddenness of the last two maneuvers. He turns slowly, recognition dawning in his eyes. I stop his reaction again by saying "Don't worry, you don't have to suck me off or anything like that. Just get naked and come here, sit with me."

He nods slowly and warily, and then pulls his shirt off over his head. Gingerly he removes the sodden shirt, careful not to smear his own cum-wad up against his face as he slips if over his head. Shirt removed he lays it flat over the arm the small couch that every mid-range hotel seems to include. With his shirt removed he looks at me as if to ask 'bottoms too?' and I nod. He removes his jeans, then his boxers, exposing his long, deflated penis.

He walks over to the bed and sits on the edge, nude and hunched over. "Come here and sit between my legs, facing away from me." He looks to his right, locking eyes with me as if to say 'if we do this, there's no turning back.' I nod and he crawls up onto the bed, on all fours. As he nears me I spread my legs and scoot up higher, placing a pillow behind my back, against the wall. He flips over and sits down between my legs, his back almost touching my rapidly leaping cock. With a final push back, he makes contact, and I slide my arms around his waist as my dick slips up the arch of his spine.

With a sigh he settles back, resting on my chest. "You know, this isn't that bad... I thought you wanted to rape me or something. This is kind of nice, as long as it stays between us two."

Speaking softly into his ear I reply "It is nice, and I would never rape you. Who is my bitch?"

He grins and replies "Me, I'm your fucking bitch. Does that make you happy?"

I pull him back into my body, forcing my stone hard cock harder against the base of his spine. "What do you think, bitch? That fat thick thing fucking your back wouldn't be so hard if I didn't love to hear you say it."

Looking to the side he meets my eyes, breaking the stare occasionally to glance down at my lips. "You umm, you want me to do anything with that? Like you did for me?"

I reach around and begin to slowly stroke his flaccid cock, while cradling his emptied ball sack with the other. Looking into his eyes as they begin to glaze over, I reply "Give me a kiss, and I'll tell you."

He hesitates and then leans his head towards mine, pursing his lips. I pull my head away and look at his mouth with raised eyebrows. He signs and relaxes his lips, and I move my head forward. Our kiss is rough, wet and deep, strong tongues forcing their way inside, fighting for space. As we tongue fuck each other's mouths his cock hardens again in my hand, thickening into a soda-can wide pipe. I slap it upwards into his flat stomach, causing him to groan into my mouth.

He breaks the kiss and looks forward, then down at his fat, hard dick as it whaps up against his lower belly. I begin to hump my cock up and down against his spine, my precum lubricating a wet trail. Still looking down he says "Yo that feels real good, keep going I'm gonna cum again."

I begin to put force into it as he spreads his legs wider, raising his knees to match mine. I whisper into his ear "I'm going to cum all over your back."

"Do it, I don't give a fuck, cum all over my back - I'm about to bust too."

I switch grips and begin to jerk his thick cock, milking his hot shaft and making his cockhead bulge. He groans into my ear as I coax another thick, hot load from his hard, golfball sized testicles.

I pause, freezing the action and casing him to look at me with surprise. With his trembling, almost inch long cock in my hand I tell him "wait, I want to try something really special. Get on your knees in front of me, and pass me the KY"

Bewildered but trusting, he looks around until he spots the KY Jelly on the bed, and hands it hesitantly back to me. He then crawls forward and gets on his knees, massive cock dangling between his thick, muscular thighs.

"Ok this may feel a little weird, but I promise you this'll be amazing."

I lube up my hands with KY and pull his cock back towards me, cocking it at a 180 degree angle. With his thick balls perched teasingly above his shaft, I begin to jerk his massive black tool, pulling it back towards me - milking him like a stud bull.

"Ohhh shit..." he says through clenched teeth, arching his thick ass in pleasure."That... that shit feels good... oh my fuck. Keep going I'm going to bust so hard!"

Shuddering, he begins to almost pant as I pick up the pace, whipping my palms back and forth along the length of his straining, rock hard cock. Gripping and pulling as I work his manhood, I watch his huge ball sack tighten in preparation for a massive orgasm. As precum drips down from the head of his overextended dick I ask him "Who is my bitch?"

Throatily he replies "Me, I'm your... I'm your bitch."

With a smile I squeeze his pulsating cock and tell him "Call me daddy."

A tremor passes from his aching cock, up his spine and stops at the base of his skull as he replies "Yes daddy."

As I resume the milking, squeezing motion I ask my bitch "Are you ready to fucking cum, bitch?"

With a deep breath he whispers "Yes daddy I'm ready to cum."

I nod, and say "Ok you fucking bitch, cum for daddy."

With clenched teeth he arches his back as his balls contract. In my hands his thick cock comes to life, swelling with the pressure of a massive nut. In a warm, thick gush his second orgasm of the day emerges and rushes down to the stain the bed-sheets, dollop after dollop of hot, off-white man stew. He gasps rapidly as his body shivers and shudders, his cock pulsating in rhythm to his abdominal contractions. As the flow of man-juice slows I release his thick cock, allowing it to swing down and hang once again between his brown thighs. With a sign he rolls over and rests on his back, raising himself on his elbows to look at me.

With a grin he says "That was crazy, I ain't never cum that hard before." Allowing his glazed over eyes to rest on mine he continues "You, you didn't get to cum, right? Unless I missed it..."

I smile and pump my hips, forcing my still painfully erect cock up to slap into my belly. "No, I didn't get to cum, you didn't miss it. You liked what happened here, tonight?"

With no trace of shame he replies "Yeah, I did... does that make me gay?"

I smile and ask "Do you feel gay?"

He smiles back and replies "A little bit, but only for you... like I don't think other niggas are hot, now. I just like what you did here, the way you controlled the situation and all. Can I ask a question?"

I nod, and he continues "Why you doing this? I mean, I'm not complainin', that was the best fucking nut of my life, but why?"

I shake my head and reply "I don't really know, but... I know it makes me happy. This is the kind of shit I wanted to find online, you know when lookin' for porn... I got to the point where I needed to make the shit that I wanted to watch."

Glancing around he asks "...you recording this?"

I smile and say "Naw, it's all stored right up here." I lock eyes with my new bitch as I tap my temple softly with the tips of my first and second fingers.

He nods, understanding, and then asks "So... what now? You want me to suck your dick?"

I think about it, and then say "Naw, you had enough gay shit for tonight... I think it's time for you to get out of here."

His face falls and he replies "It's not gay... I just feel like shit for everything I did and then you go and treat me so fucking good there, you know?"

I nod and reply "Yeah, I know. We'll meet up again, don't worry." He sighs and shakes his head, looking like someone who just lost a bet. I smile and say "I'll tell you what, you come here, and suck on my big hard dick a little, and if you like it, then we can keep going. Sound fair?"

His face brightens up as he flips over and begins to crawl through the quickly cooling traces of his own semen, eyes lowering to the hard dick in front of him.

"Yeah, that sounds fair." he mumbles, as he moves his lips closer to the drop of clear semen that rests atop the slit in my dick. He stops just before widening his mouth around the head of my dick and looks up. He asks "Are you sure this isn't gay?"

I smile and look down, then reply "Yes, it's very gay... you are about to suck the cum out of my hard dick. Do you want to stop?"

He shakes his head and licks his lips "No, I want to do this."

"You want to do what?" I ask him, allowing warmth to creep into my voice.

He looks up and meets my gaze. "I want to suck the cum out of your big hard dick, daddy."

My cock jumps at those words, and I nod. He moves his face forward, lowering himself to his stomach to be eye to eye with my fat cock. He moans as he does, opening wide to embrace the most intimate part of me.

As his hot mouth accepts the head of my cock, and I smile at his eagerness to fit my dick into his face - this is going to be one hell of a virgin blowjob.

He starts giving his first blowjob by sucking at it like a giant lolly-pop, all lips and tongue, making smacking sounds with his mouth. He quickly learns how I like it when I grab his head and begin to pump, slowly, in and out of his skull. As I begin to slide my hot cock-head deeper into his mouth he gags, but does not pull back. He doesn't attempt to bite, doesn't even look up, just clenches his eyes and lets me slowly and firmly violate his throat.

As I deepen my cock's exploration into his food hole, he begins to splutter and choke, spraying frothy white saliva onto the base of my dick and down to my balls. I don't relent; only keep up steady pressure, in and out, pushing more and more into his gullet. I keep building up speed until I'm stabbing his man-throat, forcing him to gag and dry heave against the head my cum-oozing fuckstick.

Without warning I jam it deep into his mouth one last time and hold, my body going rigid as I spurt body-hot fuckjuice into his esophagus.

He gags as I cum, kicking back a creamy mixture of his throat saliva and my dick-spit, but doesn't pull back as his wide open mouth is violated. As my breathing returns to normal he keeps still, tongue extended, as I withdraw from his skull. I look down with a father's pride as he licks his lips like a good boy and sighs when I rest my sperm-slick cock atop his bald, shaven dome.

We wrap things up after that, and as to be expected after I fucked his mouth hole he was angry, and rightly so. I had no mercy for his mouth-pussy, and while he complained, he said nothing during the act or as we cleaned up.

As we wait for the hotel elevator together, he is wiping his mouth as if disgusted, but I know he enjoyed gulping down mouthful after mouthful of my thick spunk. I know he enjoyed it, because as my cock ground my load into his tonsils, I heard him moan, way down in his throat. I know he loved it, because after I was done shaking and squirting hot cum into his mouth, he suckled at the head of my dick like a newborn baby. Eyes closed, drooling and moaning, he enjoyed every last drop of my man-milk.

On the way down he insisted that we leave the hotel separately, and I agreed - on one condition. Whenever he comes to this hotel to meet me, he can never bring the girls. He frowned and tried to pretend that he didn't like that, but it was hard for him to hide his grin as we agreed... I may not hold him to those terms, who knows what the future holds.

******

The next time we met, he got to the hotel first. He managed to convince a hotel maid to let him in, and sat on the bed, fully dressed, until I came in. I was surprised and tried not to let it show on my face.

"Hey, what... you're early." I stumbled and recovered, then waited for his reply.

He sat on the bed, moody, looking down at the colorless hotel rug. Not really saying anything he remained motionless and silent until I moved to sit next to him on the bed. He raised one meaty hand out, looked up into my face and said "Wait, I have something to tell you, and I need you to hear it before we start... whatever you got planned."

I nodded and backed up, giving this obviously nervous man some space.

Swallowing, he begins. "So, after the last time, you know when we were together?"

I nod, and he continues "Yeah, and then you jerked me off from the back?"

I nod again, not knowing where he was going but liking the journey so far.

He shifts nervously on the bed and continues "Well, I told my boys about it, you know... friends I could really trust with anything."

My heart leaps in my chest at this unexpected development. As the adrenaline surges I try to maintain my cool, and ask "So what did your boys say?"

He shifts again, nervously, and then replies "Well, they all were like... shocked you know? At first, then they got curious. So I showed them some of the shit we did... the sitting naked, the hugging real hard, and that jerking off from the back shit."

It was my turn to swallow nervously, I had created a monster. "You did all that with your boys?"

He looks down at the rug, and replies "Naw, just one or two, after everyone else left. We were there, sitting on the couch just watching TV, and my boy Kevin leans over and tries to kiss me. I smacked him out of reflex, you know? But then I like, I let him. My boy Freddy just stared as we started kissing, then pulled out his shit."

I point to the bed, and he nods, silently giving me consent to sit. "Continue, tell me what else happened."

Glancing over to check my facial expression, he continues "So, me and Kev are kissing real deep, eating each other's faces and shit, and Freddy comes over with his dick... and we both start to suck and lick it. Was some shit straight out of a porn flick, you would have loved it."

I nod, wondering where this was headed and feeling a little more than curious. He continues "So Freddy, he busts real fast watching two niggas he grew up with sucking his dick, and Kev and I... we just ate that shit up. Licking his cum off each other's lips and the whole nine."

I look at this man, this grown and very heterosexual male and wonder if this time I've finally gone a little too far. My porn obsession that grew into an all consuming desire to make my own, and then live my own porn, seems to be infectious. "Go on, finish your story."

He nods and swallows again, then continues in a dreamlike voice "So then, me and Kev we throw off our clothes and start to kiss while we play with each other's dicks and shit... while Freddy just watches and plays with his dick and cum. Like, he kept jacking it using his own cum as lube and that shit was getting all frothy and creamy... and he just kept going. Sounded like someone stirring a bowl of oatmeal, you know?"

I smile and nod, appreciating the very apt description. My cock was achingly hard and making its own little river of precum, but I didn't want to interrupt this impromptu story of ghetto lust.

He continues "So me and Kev we flip over, and start to 69, both sucking each other's dicks... and like that we both busted. I came in his mouth, and he came all over my face and mouth."

I interrupt softly, "All over your face? Why not inside your mouth?"

This grown man looks down bashfully and replies "I kind of wanted that to be only for you, if you feel me."

I could have hugged him, this muscular grown man, but I simply nodded in understanding, as if that was the most natural thing in the world - which apparently to this man it now was.

"So, after we came in each other's mouths we kind of made out a little longer, then Freddy joined in and we kissed three-way for a little while... then they left and I went to bed. But all that night I couldn't stop thinking about the crazy shit that just happened, and I kept bringing it all back to you, how you explained it all, and made it seem so normal. Even today they are texting me and asking if it's gay what we did, and I'm like naw niggas, it's just shit that we gotta keep to ourselves."

I nod and reach for his hand, which he withdraws immediately.

"See, stuff like that... holding hands? That would make me feel like I'm turning gay."

I smile and reply "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure you can't turn gay overnight. You either are or aren't, and I don't think any of you guys are. You just found... let's put it this way, you just found a new way to jerk off."

He stares at me with a profound new light in his brown eyes, then repeats my on the fly made-up bullshit. "It's like we found a new way to jerk off... yeah. Hol' on let me go text that to my niggas."

I watch this grown man in jeans and a jersey text a justification for homosexual sex to his friends, and smile. The potential for hours and hours of new fun have just landed themselves on my doorstep, and if I'm not careful I'll be excluded. I don't think that I want to be in the center of a Mandingo Orgy, but I sure would like to watch a bunch of straight guys go at it.

"So," I ask casually, "What did your boys say?"

Looking up at me with all of the excitement of a kid on Christmas, he replies "They said that's exactly how they felt, not gay but just like they found a new way to jerk their dicks."

He walks over to his sneakers and sits to put them on. I interrupt, trying to hide the panic in my voice "Where, where are you going? I thought we had some time together today."

With a shake of the head he replies "Naw, I can't today, not after what Kev just texted me. He said that he's been watching guys fuck online all day and his balls are full and shit... Freddy is already on the way over there. I gotta get moving if I want to catch some of that, but I ain't gonna leave you high and dry - there's a surprise for you in the bathroom."

He stomps out, slamming the door behind himself, leaving me with a hard dick and a frustrated feeling. Slowly I rise and walk to the small hotel bathroom, listening for something that could tip off the nature of this... surprise. I hear a wet dripping, and push open the door.

A rush of hot air brushes past me, steam when it hits the outer air. As the steam clears, I see a vision of primal lust, a woman with curves that defy all logic leans on the bathroom sink, beautiful long neck stretched, her face pressed close to the mirror. She's wielding a pair of tweezers, attempting to pluck near invisible hairs from her perfectly rounded chin. As the room cools down she says in a voice with an accent that is hard to place "Close the door, you're letting all the heat out."

Robotically I do, closing the bathroom door behind myself. I continue to admire this woman's body, the massive swell of her professionally enhanced breasts as they dangle, ripe fruit on nature's tree. She seems utterly focused on her tweezing activities, and I'm equally entranced by this seemingly magical event. As I open my mouth to ask the question, she makes a soft sound, something between a sigh and a grunt, and then the most beautiful thing I have ever beheld happens - from the side view of her perfect, round ass, a small, brown turtlehead emerges. As I watch the turtlehead that is peeking from behind the swell of her perfect ass grows, then begins to angle down, a perfect log of light brown, firm shit. Giving in to gravity it finally breaks off, falling to the tile floor with a light plop. She grunts in satisfaction, and puts the tweezers down on the sink edge.

Turning her flawless head to face me, I inhale sharply - her eyes are stunning, a rainbow combination of green and brown, with permanently tattooed on eyeliner that really makes them... hypnotic. It takes me a second to realize that she is talking, perched on the sink still. I clear my throat and ask "What sweetheart?"

She repeats "Your friend hired me for you, and said that you really like the sick stuff. Was I wrong to drop that turd right there?"