What Would You Have Done?

Story Info
Mature woman seduced.
5.2k words
4.28
114.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People talk a lot of crap about what they would or wouldn't do in a given situation. I've had very strong feelings myself about various situations. The truth is though that you never know how you're going to react to a situation until you are faced with it. This is something I learned recently firsthand.

There is a guy in my high school that's been after me since the first of the school year. I was flattered. This kind of thing happens to me every year and as much as I enjoyed the attention, as he is the hottest guy in the junior class, I told him, "No way!" one day when we were standing in the back of our school's auditorium during an assembly in response to him saying, "We need to hook up sometime."

Derek was relentless though. I didn't have him in any of my classes yet he always seemed to be around, checking me out. I won't deny that I didn't notice him also, casting my own discrete gazes at him. He usually caught me in this act. It began to be a game where he would catch me gazing longingly at him and I would turn away embarrassed. When I would look back he'd be staring directly at me, letting me know I'd been caught, then usually red faced I'd quickly look away again. It was the beginning of our establishing an emotional connection on some level, which I didn't fully understand at the time. But it gave us both cause for amusement.

Thinking back to last Sunday night I can still remember dropping him off at his place. He and I had gotten back from an unexpected trip, checking out the house of one of his friends who was out of town with his family on vacation. During the course of being at his friend's place, the friend lives about twenty miles out of town out in the sticks, things between Derek and I got kind of heated. To make a long story short, Derek fucked me that night in the backseat of my SUV. It's funny what can happen in a short amount of time, as it took less than an hour for that young stud to get over on me and put a serious fucking on my ass. It was totally unexpected and spontaneous .What a crazy night. I drove home hoping I wouldn't have to explain the wet spot on the middle row seats, the remnants of our frantic coupling.

I live in a Midwestern town which a population of about 125,000. For some reason the town has gone ape shit over hockey. Last Sunday my whole family decided to see what all of the hubbub was about so we went to a match. As I was working on a project for school and had to do some research, I drove my car and met my family at the arena.

We knew nothing of hockey but it turned out to be a good time. The match was close but our team one. We definitely agreed we would check out a match again.

In the parking lot after the match, I ran into Derek on the way to my car. He said he'd gotten separated from his friends and asked if I would give him a lift home. He explained where he lived and as it was on the way to my house, I agreed to drop him off. As it turned out it wasn't going to be the only thing I would agree to with Derek that night.

*

We were headed to Derek's house when he made a request which caught me off guard. He asked if it would be okay to drive by a friend of his place. Apparently they were out of town and wanted someone to check on their house to make sure that none of the kids from school were using their house as a party house in their absence. Again I agreed to something Derek requested, but since his friend lived so far out of town and I would be home later than expected, I called home first to explain the situation and say that I would be late. With that done we headed to his friend's place.

Looking back I was so naïve. This was the first time that Derek and I had been even close to being alone; upon his making it clear that he was interested in me. After ending my call home with Derek hearing that time wasn't as big an issue for me, as it would have been if I hadn't of called, he commented, "It's good to get you alone, so we can get to know each other better." He reaffirmed that thought by reaching over and gently rubbing the back of my hand with his. His touch was electric. "Down tiger, I let him know!" as I reminded him, "I'm trying to drive."

I didn't offer any real resistance though, not moving my hand away or anything so he continued to gently massage away. I surprisingly found his touch relaxing although slightly inappropriate considering. The further we got out of town the bolder Derek got. What started as his rubbing my hand progressed to his ever so gently stroking the inside of my upper arm. Twice his knuckles grazed the side of my breast, as he rubbed the soft skin of my inner arm. I knew it was wrong and that I should have made him stop but for some reason I just couldn't. The sensations against my breast felt real good and made me feel a little tingly.

I was more than a little self conscious about the liberties I was allowing him to take and when we stopped at a traffic light I turned to Derek and said, "You need to stop!" "What do you mean?" he said. I knew I was blushing, and even felt myself trying to hold back a smile at his innocent act when I said, "You know full well what I mean!"

He totally ignored my plea though and catching me off guard; he placed his hand firmly behind my head and forcefully pulled me in towards him for a kiss. I tried to resist but he was so much stronger as our lips made contact.

"We can't do this!" I managed to murmur as his lips touched mine. "Oh Derek no, stop!" I moaned as he pulled me even closer and kissed me forcefully encircling his lips around mine. The longer our lips were touching the more I felt my resistance cave and before I knew it I was kissing him back. "That's it," he said as our tongues met, as our kissing became more passionate "Yeah baby let it go!" "Oh yeah, that's it!" he continued as I got more into it.

By then my tongue was stuffed down his throat and I was initiating some deep wet kisses of my own. I was moaning into his mouth as I felt my body begin to melt. I was getting into our kisses. Then a car horned honking behind us snapped me back to reality. The light had turned and was almost yellow again. My heart was racing as we disengaged, with me realizing that I was headed down a slippery slope. We continued to his friend's place. "What the fuck am I doing?" I thought to myself.

Derek didn't make it any easier on me. "That was hot!" he said, "I knew you were a horny little cunt!"

I bristled when he first said the "C word," I sat there, driving, trying to wrap my head around how he had just referred to me. My reaction though was like a "deer in the headlights!" I had no reaction.

Derek was more skilled than I gave him credit for. He sensed that he was beginning to crack my resolve and that I was becoming vulnerable to his advances. His reaction was to turn up the heat. To my dismay he began to direct his attention to my more private parts. He was definitely crossing the line big time by that point, but for some reason, I still couldn't bring myself to stop him. He was on a mission.

"Don't touch me there!" I hissed as I felt my breast being rubbed.

"Someone's nipple is getting hard!" he teased, after a few minutes of his fingers circling my hardening orb and my trying to ignore it. That was an understatement. My nipples are very sensitive and his ministrations were beginning to drive me crazy. As his center of focus on my nipple became more aggressive, between his pinching and then gently twisting my tit, I was getting so worked up that my body started to shiver in response to each tweak.

Derek totally read my reaction and leaning in close to me he whispered in my ear, "Are your panties starting to get a little wet?" I tried to hold it back, not wanting him to know how aroused I as becoming as a moan escaped my lips as an affirmative response to his suggestion. He chuckled saying, "I thought so and they're going to get even wetter, after I get a chance to explore your cunt a little!"

All of this brings me to my initial premise, that you can talk all the crap you want but until you are faced with a situation you don't know what your response to it will be. When my fellow female teachers and I had read accounts where teachers were charged with having sex with students, my reaction was to say, "No way in hell, wondering how the "preliminaries" initiating that level of contact would even occur!" Yet there I was being seduced by a young man twenty three years my junior, treating me more like we were equals with my rapidly building consent. I was letting him feel me up. He unknowingly was putting how strongly I believed in my position on teacher/student sex to the test, and I was faring badly as I felt him ease his hand under and then up my sweater. I tried to resist but in the Derek got his way.

I gasped, "Oh god!" as his fingers resumed their exploration of my nipple then moving across my chest to explore the other one too, pinching and teasing it, until it also was standing at attention, fat and hard. He had me squirming in my seat as Derek worked me over. It was then that he began to tell me what he had in store for me when we got to his friend's place, and I listened to him in awestruck silence.

"I'm going to tap your ass good when we get to my buddy's house!" Derek announced, as he continued stroking my nips as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "You are as good as mine!" he added. I had never heard the expression, but I kind of knew what "tapped" probably meant.

"Oh I'm going to own your pussy!" he hissed, while enjoying my chest. My cunt was starting to slowly gush.

"Derek please slow down!" I moaned trying to buy time, "You are driving me nuts."

"That's the general idea babe!" he continued.

I didn't want to surrender to this teenager, as he by then was pulling on my nipples real hard, making them stand off my chest through my bra. "Ohhhh.....what are you doing to me?" I moaned, giving my true feelings away, as he wonderfully abused my tits. He just kept it up, making my nipples harder still, as he was getting the desired reaction out of me that he was looking for. It was becoming increasingly harder to stay on the road. Then, pushing me further to see just how far I was ready to go, I felt his hand slip down and begin rubbing my thigh.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed. "Derek stop please, I'm a married woman. I'm old enough to be your mother and you're going to make me seriously screw up my marriage vows!"

Shivers began to run up and down my spine as he began to openly rubbing my hot cunt through my jeans, giving a shit less about my marriage vows. When I tried to close my legs I ended up shutting them on his hand. Derek didn't move it.

"Open your fucking legs!" he commanded. What could I do, knowing that if I did what he said, my goose was cooked? My body betrayed me though as I felt my legs creep apart, spreading wider and wider giving him total access as he rubbed my crotch, firmly sizing up my womanhood. I was on fire and I couldn't have stopped what was happening if I wanted to by then, my submission was all but complete.

The initial plan he'd described had been simply to drive by his friend's house as they were out of town, but that plan had changed, if it had even been the plan at all. I felt so vulnerable as I felt Derek roughly twist open the metal button on the waistband of my jeans. "Oh Derek please don't do that!" I begged, knowing that if he got my pants off, that it was definitely over and that I would be in big trouble. The only man I'd ever been with up until that point had been my husband. I knew that was about to change as I felt Derek begin to ease down my zipper. This was just before we got to his friend's place and he directed me to make a right turn. Then we were driving down a dark lane to his friend's house.

"Oh Derek we should stop!" I begged as his fingers began to work deeper down into my jeans. It was my final plea for salvation in what had turned into an incredibly unbelievable situation.

He just ignored me at that point and directed me to park in the drive behind the house so that we were hidden from the road. My heart was racing as I brought my SUV to a stop and now found myself out in the country, with the kid's hand down my jeans stroking my cunt through my embarrassingly wet panties. He delved deeper still and I felt his fingers ease my panties aside as he completed his assault on what should have been strictly off limits. I tried not to come too fast as he began to explore my moist slit; resigned I was fully enjoying my illicit descent by that time. To be honest by that point I couldn't wait to be fucked.

Oh yes!" I gasped as he inserted one and then another finger inside me. "That's it baby!" I encouraged him, spreading my legs as far as my clothes and my car seat would allow. Now I was the vocal one. "Oh fuck yes!" I mewed as I began to thrust me hips wanting more of his digits inside me. At that point I wanted to be fucked so badly that I was beginning to moan unintelligently, my head thrown back as Derek finger banged me in earnest. All the while he was kissing me deeply, as the cabin of my SUV began to reek of my wanton cunt. By that point I was his, as the kid simply overwhelmed my mature ass.

Derek was working to jam his fingers deeper inside me but my jeans and panties, which were still up around my hips wouldn't allow his hand that level of penetration. He paused for a moment and began hastily tugging down one side of my jeans while I tugged the other. I lifted my hips off the seat to fully accommodate our efforts. In no time flat my jeans and panties were down around my ankles. I spread my legs wider and then with nothing in his way, he resumed his working over of my pussy. I eagerly accepted his tongue in my mouth as he fucked it orally. I felt the familiar stirring in my loins as his probing fingers sped up and his thumb flicked my clit. Gosh he had some serious pussy getting skills. Just before I came I held his face in my hands and looking him directly in the eyes, in total submission, I moaned, "Oh you bad boy, I need to be fucked!" Then seconds later I came really hard, for the first time in my life actually squirting leaving a gooey glob of my nectar in the palm of Derek's hand. After sampling my juices, he offered his palm to me. I tasted good!

Derek gave me a few moments to regain myself after my initial orgasm of the night as he took the opportunity to strip out of his clothes. This was when I got my first peek at his rock hard cock. It looked wonderful. He saw me staring and said, "Let's do this, get naked!" He stroked his cock as he watched me willingly reach down and remove my tennis shoes, panties and jeans. My hands were shaking with nervous lust.

"Where do you want me?" I quietly asked, naked from the waist down.

This was the point of no return which I will forever remember. "Let's take it to the back," was his reply and nodding in that direction he motioned for me to go first and I willingly scampered over the front seats. After he took the time to move the front seats up as far up as they would go, he joined me in the middle row. We kind of wrestled around as he took off my sweater and undid my bra. He then settled in on the seat and directed me to kneel down in front of him as he pushed down on my shoulders and spread his legs introducing me to his cock.

More than eager to please I began to worship his sweet young shaft. I really got in to sucking Derek's cock. I must have been doing okay because before long I had him thrusting. "Oh fuck, just use your mouth, no hands," he instructed. I did as I was told and began bobbing my head up and down on his cock , using my mouth like it was my pussy. Then he took my head in his hands and started to pull me down even further on his cock. I had no experience deep throating a cock but I eagerly tried it with Derek. Before long his cock was deeply imbedded in my throat, causing me to occasionally gag on it as he stabbed it in deep. I was slobbering all over it trying my best to please him. Then, I had a mouthful of sperm for the first time in my life. I swallowed it down, hungrily wallowing in the kid's essence.

Then I cleaned off my fingers and what had dripped on his thighs with my tongue. Looking back I was such a slut.I remained kneeling between his legs as I watched his cock start to harden. I couldn't believe that he was getting an erection so soon after coming. I knew what was next and when he asked, "Are you ready to get your cunt stuffed?" my response was a soft meek purr, "More than you will ever know." And that was the beginning of that teenager owning my mature cunt.

Derek pulled me up with him on the seat as we prepared for the main event. In between some passionate kisses, with me finding myself urging several times that, "I want it, I want you so bad!" he gave me my wish and pushed me back on the seat, getting me in position.

Then the talented teen was between my legs. He started slowly licking my cunt. I love oral but my husband isn't a big fan so I rarely get it. I discovered that Derek liked eating pussy and was great at it. In short order he had me squirming as he sucked me good. My hands were on his shoulders alternating between trying to push him away and trying to pull him in, as he was ate me out like a seasoned pro. I couldn't get away though as he held my hips in place.

"God what are you doing to me!" I mewed, as I wildly bucked around on the seat "You're driving me insane!" I panted as he kept it up saying "I'm just getting it ready." Indeed he was and by that point I was helping. I was so randy that several times my fingers were in my pussy as he sucked my clit. By the time he moved up between my legs and I could feel his cock brushing against the insides of my thighs leaving a trail of precum wherever it touched as it sought out my wet pussy; I was in a state of never ever wanting to fuck so badly in my life. Nothing mattered at that point except his hard cock slamming inside me. And then the head of his cock was at the entrance to my pussy and I braced myself for the beginning of what was the most intense, physically draining session of fucking that I ever dreamed could exist.

Derek may have been a kid but he put an adult sized fucking on me. He wore my pussy out, making him definitely, "The man!" He made a deep impression on me, or I should more correctly say, "In me." Imagine my surprise when he eased himself inside me and in just a couple of strokes was where I thought was my limit. Derek's cock was where my husband usually ended his descent. But Derek wasn't my husband, and by the time I realized that his balls weren't resting on my asshole signaling that he was fully inside me, I felt his cock go even deeper , to no man's land or should I say what is now, "Derek's land!" He totally resized my cunt, making it his.

From there Derek proceeded to give me two very delightful orgasms, one after the other as he continued hitting his special place deep inside me. My cunt felt good stretched around his cock, my cream lubricating his thrusts. But nothing took me over the edge more than when he used the seatbelts that were hanging over the passenger and driver side windows to wrap around my ankles. This effectively held me in place with my legs held up and spread wide. I couldn't go anywhere! I was delightfully stuck in that position as I watched the devilish look on his face as he moved in for some continued ravishment of my cunt. That hormonally charged kid was insatiable. For the lack of a better description, he started power fucking me, just ramming his cock in me.

Our fucking got so physical that several times Derek was airborne as he leveraged his feet against the door to slam down into me giving me quite the pounding. On several of those times I met him in midair with some thrusts of my own as his cock worked its magic. "Oh slam the crap out of me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Give it to me....oh yes....fuck my pussy!" This led to some frenzied deep dicking on his part, which resulted in our coming in unison with our mouths locked tightly and our hips joined together in coital bliss.

12