What Would You Have Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we paused to catch our breath. I'd never been some well fucked. And amazingly we'd only been at it for the better part of thirty minutes. We were both covered in sweat, our chests heaving. He released my legs which I promptly wrapped around him as I held him in my arms, appreciatively peppering his face, neck and nipples with hot kisses. "That was fantastic!" I cooed, "You just gave me the fucking of a lifetime stud." We lay there for a few minutes and then I felt him amazingly becoming hard again! I had to stop him though saying "Derek we've been gone too long," and as agonizing as it was for us both he withdrew his hard, still dripping spear. After giving his wonderful cock a kiss, and promising him a repeat session, we got dressed for the trip back home. I shivered at the thought and drove him home wondering how this was going to play out.

The next day at school Derek was cool. This was a guy who twelve hours earlier and been fucking the shit out of me and the next day acted as if nothing happened, which was fine with me. Over the course of the next several weeks' things returned somewhat to normal. Not to say that I didn't think about what Derek and I had done. I was thankful that Derek was mature enough to not tell his friends about our little tryst. I trusted that this was true because there were never any snide remarks or knowing grins from any of his buddies towards me and I had several of them in my classes. As for me I did everything to avoid being alone with Derek because I knew the first time we were, and there was no doubt in my mind about it, that he would put me through the paces again.

About a month later I was home from school on a late Friday afternoon. I was enjoying a glass of wine (after a couple of hits of great pot from our secret stash). I was enjoying the early autumn day's end. I was contemplating my activities for the weekend as I would be spending it by myself. My husband and the girls were on the other side of the state, so that my husband could help his brother build a garage. I dislike both my in-laws so I didn't go. It started to get cold on the patio when the sun went down, so I decided to go inside.

I walked around to make sure the garage door was closed just in time to see a strange truck pull into the drive. This wasn't uncommon as we live on a cul-de-sac and many times people thinking it was a thru street had to use our drive to turn around in. I was shocked to see that it was Derek behind the wheel of the truck! I didn't even know that he knew where I lived.

I tried to contain my surprise as I approached his truck. "What are you up to?" I asked. He proceeded to tell me that he thought I might want some company as I was alone for the weekend. I don't know how but the little sneak had found out my family was out of town. With my family's absence being all out in the open, this lead to him asking, "Are you ready for that rematch?" he added that "We won't have any interruptions and we can fuck all night!."

Trying to avoid even going there, I replied," It's was my time of the month, so we can't do anything." He made some crude remark about "Pulling the plug on that!" I tried to laugh it off, lightly slapping his arm while scolding, "You naughty boy!" In an attempt to send him on his way I said, "Maybe next time stud!" I gave him a peck on the cheek and turned, heading into the house through the garage, glad that it was dark enough that the neighbors wouldn't have been able to see him, or make out who he was.

I was thinking that I'd dodged a bullet as I heard Derek's truck start back up. When I turned to watch him leave, to my horror the bold little shit pulled into the garage. He was not going to be denied. No words were spoken as he stepped out of the truck and we both just stood looking at each other. My heart was beginning to beat a little faster as the lustful urges from the last time we were together began to rise to the surface. I turned and walked into the house leaving the door open behind me. It was pretty much an engraved invitation. I heard the garage door go down and then Derek, as he entered the house shutting the door from the house to the garage behind him. I shivered as I heard the door lock engage. We were alone again.

Derek caught up with me in the kitchen, where he immediately trapped me up against the wall. I welcomed him with open arms as he moved in close, I was more than eager to let him in. He wasted no time in his hands roaming my body as our tongues met. I rasped for him to "Be nice!" as we came up for air with my ass cupped firmly in his hands

The sexual intensity between us was hard to describe, it just kind of pulled me in and took control when I was alone with Derek. I wondered if the same thing had happen in the other accounts, where although the teacher was assumed to be the aggressor, that they had really been the victim. The young men in the Y or X or whatever this generation is referred to as aren't like the boys I went to high school with. They are much more sophisticated. They are much more skilled. What other teachers, just like me, had fallen vulnerable to a more skilled player in the ways of the world and had simply been seduced? My conquest was probably more of a prize for Derek than fucking his classmates. After all, being considered as "Off limits!" probably made me more of a challenge.

As we embraced, I thought to myself that this wasn't going to be like our first time. That with no interruptions, it was going to be just that. Derek was going to run rap shod over me as he was going to have uninterrupted access to my cunt. I intended to be a willing, eager participant to whatever he had in store.

When we got to that point, I hadn't lied to Derek and I'm embarrassed to admit this, he did eventually end up "pulling the plug." The act was kind of surreal as we had moved our kissing foreplay from the kitchen to the family room couch, not being in any hurry. After a short time Derek had my skirt up over my hips and was exploring between my legs, staying outside my panties but going over my cunt none the less. When he correctly sensed I wouldn't be able to resist, he entered the leg of my panties. I tried to grab his hand, reminding him that "It was that time of the month." but I just ended up stopping his hand just as it rested against my cit. After rimming circles around my button a few times, I was no longer protesting and when he encountered the string he firmly pulled it free.

When Derek did that, I couldn't help thinking it was something akin to the opening of Pandora's Box. But this wasn't a fantasy it was real life. As we moved the action to the guest bedroom, with me in tow carrying a handful of towels to protect the mattress. All I could think about then was the kid reestablishing his claim on me. The one deep inside me which was his "special space". I could not resist or deny Derek as I spent the next couple of hours moaning in pleasure, with my face buried in the pillows, as he relentlessly fucked my holes. But that's a story for another time.

12