What Would You Have Done to Me?

Story Info
What would've happened if she was alone?
1.9k words
4.2
93.7k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

As she pulled into the driveway Rebecca was surprised to find Kyle's truck already there. It was just after 4:00 in the afternoon and Kyle hardly ever made it home before 6:00.

"I thought you said we'd beat Kyle here by a couple hours." Lisa said.

"We should have. I hope nothing's wrong. Oh god...he said things had seemed tense at work lately I hope he wasn't laid off." Rebecca said.

Rebecca and Lisa hurried inside.

"Kyle? Where are you sweetheart?" Rebecca asked.

"I'm right here...oh shit." Kyle said.

He'd stepped into the hallway from the kitchen, then darted back into the kitchen when he saw Lisa. Kyle was naked.

"Well...you don't see that every day." Lisa said.

"Actually I do, but I've never had it pop out of the kitchen when I get home like that. Let's go see what this is all about." Rebecca said.

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked.

"He'll have covered up by now." Rebecca said.

Rebecca and Lisa walked down the hall and then turned into the kitchen. They found Kyle holding a dish towel in front of his lower body.

"Hi Kyle...that's some way to welcome a guest." Lisa said.

Kyle didn't respond, he just turned red.

"It's okay sweetheart. I had no idea that you would be...like that...when I got home and you had no idea that Lisa was coming home with me. It was just a combination of unusual circumstances. Is everything okay? When I saw your truck in the driveway at this time of day I was afraid that you might have been laid off." Rebecca said.

"I wasn't laid off." Kyle said.

"Then why are you home so early?" Rebecca asked.

"I was trying to be spontaneous. You know...surprise you with something unexpected." Kyle said.

Rebecca laughed.

"Well you sure did that. I was very surprised when I saw you step into the hallway." Rebecca said.

"You weren't nearly as surprised as I was." Kyle said.

Rebecca laughed.

"No, I suppose not. I'm sure it was quite a surprise for Lisa as well." Rebecca said.

"That's for sure." Lisa said.

"So now that we've all been surprised, could you two go wait in the living room so I can go to the bedroom and get some clothes?" Kyle asked.

"We will in a minute sweetie, but first I have a question for you. If I'd come in here alone what spontaneous things did you have in mind for us to do?" Rebecca asked.

Kyle didn't respond. Rebecca walked over to him and put her arms around his neck.

"Come on now Kyle don't be shy. What did I miss out on by having Lisa come home with me? What exactly did you have in mind for us to do?" Rebecca asked.

Kyle looked into Rebecca's eyes, then his eyes darted over to look at Lisa; then back to Rebecca.

"Well...I figured that you'd be blown away when you saw me like this." Kyle said.

"I was...I was blown away Kyle." Rebecca said.

"I figured after standing in the hallway in shock for a minute you'd come here to the kitchen where I would undress you..." Kyle said.

"How would you have undressed me? Would you have ripped my clothes off of me as fast as you could or would you have taken your time teasingly undoing one button at a time?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have done it slow. I'd have done it slow so you could stand there and let yourself think about what was happening. You would have walked in and found me naked in the kitchen and then I was undressing you. You wouldn't have known what was going on, but you'd have been excited to find out where things went." Kyle said.

"Yes, I'm sure that's just how I would have felt. After you'd undressed me what would you have done?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have kissed you and held you in my arms. It wouldn't have been a hard forceful kiss. It would have been a slow and tender kiss as I held you in my arms." Kyle said.

Rebecca smiled.

"I always enjoy it when you kiss me that way. What would you have done next?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have torn my lips away from yours and made my way over to your ear lobes and then to the spot...that one little spot on your neck that makes your knees weak. While I was doing that I'd have been gently stroking my hands over every last perfect curve on your body gently caressing your smooth soft skin." Kyle said.

"Oh my. Then what would you have done?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have trailed my way down over your breasts. I'd have gently flicked your nipples with my tongue, but I wouldn't stay long as I had a long trip south to take. I'd have left a trail of kisses down your stomach to your belly button. I'd have swirled my tongue around it then gently probed it the way you like." Kyle said.

"I love it when you do that." Rebecca said.

"I know. I'd have kissed lower and lower until I could kiss all over the area that would be covered in pubic hair if you didn't keep it shaved. That wonderful triangle of smooth, perfect, intimate skin." Kyle said.

Rebecca cooed.

"Then what would you have done?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have quickly stood up, scooping you into my arms as I did startling you and getting your heart beating fast." Kyle said.

"Oh my. Once you had me in your arms what would you have done?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have carried you over to the table, sat you down on the edge of it and kissed you. I'd have pulled your body against mine...not forcefully, but firmly. You'd have wrapped your arms around my neck and your legs around my back holding onto me as if you thought you'd fly off the planet if you let go." Kyle said.

"That sounds like something that I would do. Once you had me on the table what would you have done to me?" Rebecca asked.

"I'd have eased my cock into you and started slowly making love to you." Kyle said.

"No oral?" Rebecca asked.

"No time for oral. I'd have been so worked up that I'd have needed you right then and there and nothing would have gotten in my way. You wouldn't have protested though. You'd have been begging me for it. You'd have been desperate to feel me inside you." Kyle said.

"Would you have kept me on the edge of the table?" Rebecca asked.

"Not the whole time. I'd have laid you back onto the table for a while so I could look down at your beautiful body as I slowly probed your glorious depths with my cock. Then I'd have pulled you up with my cock still inside you and moved over to the counter by the fridge. You'd have supported yourself with your right hand on the counter while grabbing the front of the fridge with your left hand. Your legs would have still been locked around my waist and you'd have been pulling me in as hard as you could with each inward thrust." Kyle said.

"Oh my." Rebecca said.

"It would be around then that you'd have had your first orgasm. You would have reached up with both arms to grab my shoulders and your finger nails would have dug into my skin as your whole body shuddered with the intensity of the orgasm." Kyle said.

"You said my first orgasm...there would have been more?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yes. One orgasm would not have been enough. I'd have picked you up off of the counter, lifted you off of my cock, flipped you over, bent you over the sink, and entered you from behind. You'd have been completely at my mercy. You'd have been pinned against sink for as long as I wanted you there, but you would have loved being in that position. You would have pounded your fists against the sink and you'd have broken the soap dispenser when you had your second orgasm." Kyle said.

"I'd have broken the soap dispenser?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes. You would have been grasping about wildly trying to find something to hold on to in order to steady yourself as your body shook violently from the power of your second orgasm. You would have grabbed the soap dispenser and ripped it to pieces." Kyle said.

"Oh my. Would that have been the end of it?" Rebecca asked.

"No, I'd have pulled you away from the sink and bent you over forcing you to touch your toes. I'd have pushed you up against the cabinet so that your back was against the cabinet, your face was by your feet, and your beautiful pussy was standing prominently by itself. The position you would have been in would have created some extra pressure as I pushed my cock into you again. I'd have gone nice and slow teasing you, feeling you squirm against my legs. You would have had your third orgasm standing pretty much on your head." Kyle said.

"That certainly would have been an interesting experience." Rebecca said.

"Yes it would have been. That wouldn't have been the end of it though. I'd have picked you up and moved you back to the table. I'd have put you on your stomach on the table, and I'd have pulled your arms back lifting your head and chest off of the table as I slowly and methodically fucked you to a 4th orgasm." Kyle said.

"I guess it's a good thing I'm flexible...otherwise that might have hurt." Rebecca said.

"After your 4th orgasm you would have started begging me to cum...to fill your womb with my seed. I'd have flipped you over on the table and put your legs up over my shoulders as I fucked you yet again. After you'd had your 5th orgasm you would have had tears in your eyes as you begged me to give you my cum to let you experience the joy of having my seed inside you. Finally I would have relented. I would have taken your legs and spread them as wide open as I could, your thighs would have been held firmly to the table as I fucked you to a 6th orgasm. You'd have cried out one more time begging me to cum and I would have finally let go and it would have triggered a 7th orgasm for you." Kyle said.

"Oh my. Then what would you have done?" Rebecca asked.

"I would have leaned down over you on the table and kissed you. I would have carefully scooped you into my arms, taken you to the bedroom, and put you into bed. You would have fallen asleep for a few hours and when you woke up you would have wondered if it had all been a dream." Kyle said.

"That would have been amazing." Rebecca said.

"Yes, it would have been. Oh well...I guess it just wasn't meant to be. If you ladies will excuse me I think I'll go get dressed now." Kyle said.

Kyle walked past the two women and out into the hallway. He tossed the towel back through the door when he was out of sight and continued on to the bedroom. Rebecca and Lisa stood silently for a few minutes.

"That would have been a hell of a thing to come home to." Lisa said.

"Yes it would have. You are never coming home with me again. If it wasn't for the fact that you're here I'd be experiencing that right now instead of standing here with my panties completely soaked just thinking about it." Rebecca said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers