What You Don't See Can't Hurt

Story Info
Chaste exhibitionist wife gets felt up in haunted house.
6.4k words
4.51
95.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

I have a petite, gorgeous 50-year-old wife, Judy, who has an exhibitionist tendency that surprises anyone who gets to enjoy what she shows. She has long, blond hair and a trim body that belies her age but she carries herself with a mature classiness that makes any improper exposure of her skin look like an accident. Even in her preference to be braless whenever she can, the small size and firmness of her breasts has always allowed her to be comfortable even in mixed company as she jiggles just enough to stay decent. Over our 30 years of marriage, even good male friends have gotten extended looks down the front of her shirts that leave her tits hanging naked inside all the way to her nipples in a completely "accidental" way when she's facing away from their wives.

She is a flirt that never swears or crosses a vulgar line and can count on one hand the number of times over the years that she has had to fend off a misinterpreted advance from a guy who she has given an eyeful of naked tits. She has been employed by our church off and on over the years and just seems too proper to be letting herself be seen deliberately or to be meaning anything sexual by her joking around.

Even at this age, the perkiness of her tits and her constantly erect nipples remain a first attraction for guys who she finds good looking and safe enough to be her victims. Only in rare opportunities of getting "caught" completely nude in front of hotel windows or through dressing room doors has she allowed more than her breasts to be the objects of the tease and never has she left a guy disappointed with what he has seen.

She doesn't do her "playing" without my encouragement to do it but she has stopped denying that she craves the attention other guys give her as much as the sex we have following her revealing shows. She claims to have never been tempted to stray from our marriage vows even when her arousal can be measured by my finger that slips easily into her after giving some guy a long look or after she has climaxed from the stimulation of my fingers soaking inside her while hinting that she might be able to handle something more physical with the right guy.

I've never had the courage to tell her that I might let her fuck someone else but she agrees with me that even some of our close friends have probably jacked off after spending an evening with us and she smiles bashfully at the suggestion that them thinking about her might be producing as much semen as them fucking their wives. Since her unique moral boundary doesn't see anything wrong with making a guy want to fuck her, she has usually been her most daring when there wasn't as much chance for a guy to follow her home. In fact, up until the incident I'm about to share, I have believed her whenever she has said that it's that quaint morality that can keep her in control of her own lust that her risky behavior might otherwise tempt.

Around Halloween last year we volunteered to help out at a haunted house in a nearby community that was being used as a fund-raising tool for a high school band. We are middle class, church-going folks who look like any other parents who want to help so it was easy to just show up and offer our time for several nights of the event and be given jobs.

Pretty much everything we do when we get a few miles from home provides some opportunity for her to offer less guarded views of her tits as our form of foreplay and this was no exception. But, after the first night of me acting as a security man while Judy staffed the ticket counter, I realized that inside the dark building she was going to have more chances at some daring exposures than what she could do outside wearing a jacket on chilly evenings.

As a security escort, my job was to protect the made-up actors as they lunged out at the unsuspecting customers when strobe lights would suddenly make them visible to the crowds who were feeling their way through the pitch-black maze with me blending into the darkness alongside them. It was mostly high school kids that had beer on their breath that made it easy for me to identify which rowdy groups to follow, and even they weren't much of a problem, so including Judy in security seemed safe enough.

This presented the same type of setting that Judy has done some of her best near-contact teasing over the years and made it an easy sell to her as a result. We have been in dark theaters or concerts when she has allowed me to unbutton her shirt all the way to her waist with total strangers sitting or standing right beside her. As long as my hand was dangling over her shoulder to play with her braless tits, she could appear oblivious to her naked display even when a brighter scene would appear on screen or in a play. At the conclusion of the evening, she would masterfully feign ignorance of the real show she had provided him and usually left a couple of buttons undone on her shirt for a finale as she picked up her coat or purse.

She has long trusted me to find situations that feed her exhibitionism and she accepted this suggestion to work alongside me inside the house with enthusiasm. She likes the illusion of being taken advantage of by my ideas but once she's getting attention from another guy, she shifts into a highly creative gear that leaves no doubt that she knows how to use what she's got on her own. So, all I have to do is get her started.

The organizers of the haunted house were accommodating to their volunteers and gladly let her switch to security as my helper for the rest of the week. On her first night inside she stayed close by me with her jacket unzipped and nothing on underneath but nervously covering up before much was able to be seen in the brief illuminations of the actors on their miniature stages. With very few adults in the crowd, it took her several groups of high school boys before she began to warm up to the idea that they were probably as much as she was going to get and was soon finding ways to practice her craft on them. And hope that they were 18-year-old seniors.

Due to a series of secret passages that were known only to the staff, we never had to leave the house as one group after another would make their way through without ever getting an opportunity to identify her outside. So, after I showed her how easily she could melt back into the darkness after a kid had seen her naked tits, she finally started targeting certain boys with face-to-face exposures at arm's length.

Before the first night was over I had caught her rubbing her naked nipples once against the back of a kid's arm where the groups sometimes got crowded together and I began to hear whispers of disbelief between guys who had seen some "braless tits inside some lady's jacket." but couldn't convince their friends that they weren't imagining it. Of course, the whole theme of bizarre acting in a haunted house made what she was doing all the more unbelievable as many of the grotesque scenes used special effects that could be mistaken for something they weren't.

By the end of the third night we had begun to notice a regular clientele that was offering a quiet narration to new friends at the places they were most likely to see her "awesome titties". She and I were getting separated pretty regularly as she disappeared after her exposures and by the fourth night I was overhearing a few of these high school boys bragging about feeling her up in the dark narrow hallways where everybody got crowded together.

She was becoming predictably available to the regulars for both a show and, if these teens could be believed, an occasional touch, and it soon became my worry that word was going to spread outside jeopardizing the fun we were having that was followed every night at home by the most intense sex we had ever had. She was obviously being fueled by this new level of physical teasing she was engaged in with hormone-charged teens and, for whatever reason, had yet to tell me about it.

I don't know if it was my fear of her getting caught or my wish for her to know the complimentary things these guys were saying about her 50-year-old body but on the second to last night I decided to gently steer her back into these groups of repeat customers that were most vocal. Instead of letting her slide into a secret passageway after she had been momentarily exposed in the flashes of light, I finally brought her back into the darkness with me to bump along with a crowd of guys that was buzzing about her tits and their supposed exploits of them.

Wedged in single file in a totally black hallway that left everybody bumping into one another as we shuffled along, I opened her jacket back up and she welcomed my arms under hers to cup both breasts in my hands. With her naked chest pressed against the t-shirt of the kid in front of her, I was able to occasionally brush a hard nipple against the back of his arm as we inched along. I don't know what he thought he was feeling against his tricep when her nipple wiggled back and forth on his bare skin but I quickly found out the effect it was having on Judy as she reached behind herself and began squeezing my dick through my pants.

We were mostly at a standstill as things always slowed down near the end where people tended to loiter at the last special effects scene near the exit. Besides the account from the lucky kid she had treated to her partial nudity in the room before this, these braggarts didn't disappoint me as their whispering continued from the line of voices both in front and behind us.

"I can't believe it. She is so hot," the lucky one continued.

"I told you. I've seen them three times now and her nipples are hard every time."

"Yeah, she looks turned on."

"That's you who's turned on dickhead."

"I'd let her have my dickhead. I'll bet her pussy is wet when she's showing her tits."

"She's definitely fuckable."

"Yeah, right. Like you would know."

"I can't believe she just stood there. Looking right at me. She was like flashing me. I could see her tan-lines and her nipples sticking out. She knew I was looking at her and just let me as long as the lights were blinking!"

"She didn't try to cover up? Why haven't I gotten to see them yet? I've been here every night, too. She just stands there like it's okay or something?"

"You guys are so gullible. This has to be part of the acting. It's probably some guy dressed up with a bra on and you perverts are getting all excited about a guy. It's all special effects."

"No, man. Is this your first time here? We're not the only ones who have seen them."

"How is it that she never ends up at the end with us if she's for real? One of you guys is in on this, I know."

"Hey, I told you I've seen them three times and there is no way that it's a guy. Haven't you been listening? She's braless every time and her little titties are sweet. Aren't they, Eric?"

"They are. She was so close to me. She might have been touching me in the dark, I don't know. They're kind of small but she's not flat or anything like that. Just right, I would say. I'd take her out."

"You mean she's one of the girls from school?"

"I don't think so. The second time is saw her - it was so quick but I saw her face. She might be thirty or something like that. I didn't spend much time looking at her face."

That brought laughter from the whole group and an extra squeeze from Judy on my dick, indicating her appreciation for theirs of her body.

"Thirty?! Now I know you're lying. Thirty year old tits aren't 'awesome'."

"I'm telling you, these titties don't sag or anything. I went out with Brooke before you ever did, Cody. When we were sophomores, I think. This lady's tits are as nice as Brooke's. And anything over a mouthful is wasted anyway, you know."

"If she is thirty and they are as nice as Brooke's, she's definitely a MILF. I want to be the first to fuck her."

"Ha, like she would fuck you."

"Shhhh. Keep it quiet you guys before some teacher hears us and ruins the whole thing."

"Yeah, I want to touch them again sometime."

With that, Judy tensed up and gasped audibly. If there was any doubt in my mind previously that the bragging I had heard about them feeling her up over the last couple of nights was exaggerated, she had just made a confession to me with her reaction.

"Quiet! Did you hear that?"

"Is there a teacher in here?"

"Shut up and push those guys ahead of us. We're about at the end."

"Hear what?"

"What do you mean you touched them? How did you touch them?"

"It was an accident at first but she didn't..."

"I said shut up. Tell him when we get outside."

Still fondling her naked tits, I kept pressing against her to maintain contact with the guy in front of her but since we were next to one of the secret escapes that was actually a closet, she pulled away and ducked into it with me in tow.

"What was that? Somebody just disappeared. Who was that?"

"Yeah, I think there were two of them. Is everybody still in here?"

"Oh, man. We're busted. There was a teacher in here, I know it."

"Who's still in here?"

As one by one we heard them sound off from the other side of the thin wall in our private alcove, Judy turned to face me and began passionately French-kissing me through quiet whimpering. Finally coming up for air, I felt a warm tear drip off of her cheek as she softly repeated over and over, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. What did I do? I wanted to tell you. I didn't know how. I didn't want to keep it secret, I just didn't know how."

When I could get a word in, I pushed her back slightly to give me room to get my hands back on her bare tits and began rolling her nipples with my thumbs and whispered next to her ear, "Do you think I'm mad at you?"

She was whispering so fast I could barely understand her but she seemed relieved to be finally giving me some of the last few night's details. "I can't believe I let them do it. They were just so close and it was dark and they were young and I was turned on because even they liked my body... I can't believe I let them touch me though. What's going to happen now? You know nobody has ever touched me but you, don't you? I'm not some slut that lets guys feel me up? Why did I do this? I'm so sorry. What can I do to...what if they're not eighteen? Let's just go home. I think we should just go home now. Okay?"

"Hold on," I said trying to soothe her while still playing with her nipples. "I wish I'd been there to see it but I'm not mad. It's going to be okay. They look like they are old enough to be enjoying this. You're being compared with girls their age not sluts. They're in love with your body and letting them feel it can't be any worse than letting all the guys you've let see it over the years as long as nobody gets reported or hurt. What would they report anyway? That they were feeling up some fully clothed woman in the dark? You're not molesting them. And they're certainly not complaining, are they? Did you hear them talking about you just now?"

"Yes," she said sheepishly. "But they don't know it was an accident. I'm not a slut. I mean the first one was just feeling for the walls and then his hand was on me...accidentally...I was surprised...I pushed it away at first and turned around in the dark...but then I stayed there and he just put his arm around me and started playing with my nipple because I let him. It was pitch black in there. It just seemed okay because he doesn't know me. We didn't talk or anything. I just let him do it."

I quietly chuckled as she shuddered when I lightly pinched both nipples. "Did he try to do more? Did he play with both of them?"

"Well... yeah. I mean it wasn't for very long. His group was moving on and he just stood with me for a minute and kept playing with them. I just stood there with my jacket unzipped and his arms around me and it was just soft squeezing and rubbing my nipples until I finally moved his hands off them. And I just walked away then. He just did it for a minute and I couldn't help it because it was accidental. But then I liked it. You know I get turned on when I do this. I mean when you want me to let other guys see them. He was a high school kid who had seen my boobs and still wanted to play with them so when he actually did it.... I could be his mother but I think he was turned on, too."

"They all seem pretty turned on by what you're letting them do. I'm glad it turned you on, too, so you didn't feel molested."

"No, I didn't feel that way at all. They were nice and didn't make fun of me or anything. They mostly just played with them like they knew I would let them or something."

"If I know high school boys, the word spread fast so they did know," I whispered back as the muffled chatter continued on the other side of the wall confirming my theory. "It sounds like he wasn't the only one. How did they keep finding you in the dark?"

She was quiet for a few seconds as I pulled on her sensitive nipples and then she drew in a deep breath before whispering, "Well, it wasn't really an accident after the first kid. I was just...you know how I get when guys look at them. I mean, this was a high school kid who also wanted to feel my breasts after he saw them. How crazy is that? It just made me feel kind of sexy, that's all. Why do you think I've wanted you so bad on the way home for the last three nights?"

"It does explain a lot. Tell me how you did it. Was it only the ones who you let see your tits that touched them."

Haltingly, she continued, "I let one other kid feel them that same night but it didn't turn out as well. I don't know who he was. He wasn't one that got to see my tits but we were going along in the hallway, you know, sort of with our hands on the person's back in front of you to get through the dark halls? Anyway, I was still turned on from the first kid and feeling brave in the dark and so I just sort of dropped my jacket off my shoulders and held it there and when he felt my bare back he just kept his hands on me then. I don't know why I did it. I was just feeling sexy after the first one. I shouldn't have."

"Shhh.," I reminded her to be quiet as she started to whimper again and I began rolling the palm of my hand against her hard nipples. "I really want to know. Even the ones you didn't like. We've always done this together. I need to know it all."

"I know. I'm sorry you found out like this."

"It's okay," I repeated. "Tell me now."

"Well, he started rubbing my back and then my shoulders and then his fingers started stretching down the front and before we knew it the line had stopped and his hands were all over my tits and he started breathing real heavy in my ear. I didn't want him to stop either. Not at first. I liked it without even knowing which one he was. I just felt sexy having another guy's hands on my breasts. Why is that when I didn't even know him? I just wasn't worried because it was dark and he wanted to play with them, I guess. Well, I wasn't worried until I felt him start pressing his cock into me from behind. Then I got worried."

"You're kidding. Was he hard?" I asked.

"I don't know. Probably. I don't know. He wasn't expecting to be feeling me up and it wasn't long before the line moved again when I could get away so...how fast can a kid like that get hard? I just know I was worried and couldn't get free right away."

Wanting all the details and trying to lighten the moment I asked her teasingly, "Worried enough to make him stop playing with your tits?"

"That was the problem," she explained in a quiet whine. "My arms were trapped at my sides in the sleeves of the jacket and I couldn't get them up to push him off me with everybody so scrunched together. I didn't like it by that time but when I tried to push him back with my butt he just kind of rode me and squeezed my tits harder and breathed harder in my ear. I just had to let him play with them for a minute while he was sort of humping me and I just sort of had to let him do that while we were stuck there. Yeah, I guess he was hard by then. I felt it. He didn't hurt me but he was just kind of creepy or something. I didn't want to make a scene because of what I had already let the first guy do. I was afraid nobody would believe me. Then the line started moving and I got some space and he just let me go and I stepped into one of the closets without him knowing where I went. You probably don't believe me either but it's the truth. I admit that I liked it with all the rest of them. So why would I lie about it with him."

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
12