What You Don't See Can't Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

"I believe you. It's okay. How many of them are there? I don't mean how many saw you tits? I mean how many have felt you up?"

"It sounds terrible but I don't really know. I mean the ones that just felt me up. I got caught in a hallway with four or five guys the second night and they just took turns. I just stood with my back against the wall and after the first guy's hand slipped inside my jacket feeling along the wall, they just made sure that each one after knew that I was there and they all played with them for a little bit. They just took their turn for a few seconds and moved on. They all did it twice. They knew I was real that's for sure. I was breathing too heavy...but they just stood by me and squeezed them and pinched them a little. It was kind of weird because I don't even remember them talking about it. Anyway, that was only one time that lots of guys did it and then I went back to just letting one guy see me near the lights instead and stayed out of the dark hallways so I wouldn't get caught again by a guy from behind."

"You let him play with them in the light?" I asked quietly.

"No, I was still just letting them catch me with my jacket open when the lights would flash on but then I would stay there for a minute so they could put their hands inside my jacket if they tried to in the dark. I watched for the cute ones and let them do it every time they came through. You know, let them get their money's worth," she said with a giggle.

"Shhhh," I had to laugh back at her. "You're going to get us caught and I won't be able to keep dong this," I whispered while pulling on her nipples.

"I might not need you to do it if the right guy catches us," she shot back with a quieter giggle.

"How about this then?" I whispered back at the same time that my hand dropped into her pants to her slippery pussy that welcomed the intrusion. "Did any of them do this?"

"No," she replied weakly but not that convincingly.

Sensing that her confession wasn't complete I tried to find a way around the question. "None of them even tried to get his hand in here? They want to fuck you, you know. We heard them say it."

"I know. I mean, I guess so. I mean they are just kids...they don't know what they're saying...I mean only one of them told me that and it was at the wrong time..."

"One of them told you he wanted to fuck you?" I interrupted disbelieving.

"Yeah, well, yeah he said it...... but he didn't fuck me or try to put his hand in my pants. I mean he was so excited when he came in his pants and just sort of whispered to me that he wanted to fuck me. Like it's too late by then, you know? I think that's what he said anyway. But he came in his pants, I do know that."

This wasn't the confession I had expected but judging from her rocking against my hand in her pants, this memory was a good one for her. "You touched him? He came in his pants while you were touching him?" I whispered back with a surprised tone.

"NO! No, I wasn't touching him. I mean, well, yeah, we were touching but my hand wasn't touching him. Not his cock. My hands were around his neck. Oh, I can't believe this...how do I say it..... it was almost romantic or something....see, it started when..........oh, God.......oh, be careful......oh, God......stop with your finger.....I'm going to cum...stop for a second. Please, stop for a second."

Pulling my thumb off of her clit elicited a sigh that was hopefully drowned out by the people still moving past us on the other side of the wall as she sank down onto my hand that cupped her pussy in support. Holding it still there to let her recover, I asked again, "How do you know he came in his pants then? Was this the kid that was behind you in the hallway? You felt him cumming against your ass?"

"No, he didn't cum. Not that kid. At least I didn't feel it. I didn't want to feel it either. Not that kid"

"So you did want to feel this other kid cum in his pants?" I persisted.

Squeezing her legs together to hold my hand motionless, she continued with a tone of resignation in my ear, "I think we liked each other or something. He was looking at my tits when the lights were flashing and then he looked in my eyes and said I was beautiful. I don't know. Why would he say that? I only saw him for a few seconds because then it was dark for the rest of it. He was cute and looked kind of innocent and he made me feel beautiful when he said it. Maybe he wasn't innocent. I don't know. He liked my hair, too. I didn't plan it. He just leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back and then the lights went out and he put his hands inside my jacket and started playing with them while we were kissing in the dark. It just happened. Maybe it surprised him, too. He was tender, you know. Gentle. It was like he wanted to kiss me not fuck me."

"And, that made him cum in his pants?" I asked again.

"Not right away but he kissed me for a minute in the dark and...I can't believe this...it just happened. I don't know how. I wasn't planning it. How would I know that a high school kid was going to kiss me?"

Loosening her legs' grip on my hand she spread them again for me to resume stroking the length of her wet slit so my fingers could brush along her clit while she continued her story breathlessly.

"While we were kissing he pulled my jacket down to my wrists and left my chest naked for him. You know...kind of trapping my arms like that other time...but I didn't mind it this time. I wanted him to see more but it was too dark to see so...and then we started French-kissing and he was playing with my nipples just like you do and then he put his hands on the back of my legs and just picked me up...you know, just picked me up and held me against the wall while we were kissing...like in the movies. And I didn't want to slide down so I wrapped my legs around him and took my jacket off and held onto his neck and he just started doing it, you know? It was like he was fucking me while we were still kissing with his tongue way into my mouth...and it was still happening real fast...not the fucking...he fucked me slow at first...and it seemed like his tongue was fucking my mouth so I sucked on it.......oh, God.......your fingers.......stop again for a minute..... I want to tell you about this now.....go slow. Please. Yeah. Yeah, that's good."

Plunging my two middle fingers into her pussy that has remained incredibly tight over the years, I took the pressure off of her clit and held them there motionless in the wetness and hissed at her in a more accusing tone than I had intended, "He fucked you? He was fucking you?"

"NO! No, he didn't fuck me," she whispered as defensively as she could while trying to make me understand what had happened in no particular order. "But he probably thinks he's in trouble now anyway...I mean when he came in his pants he had to know I could feel it...he didn't fuck inside me so, no, he didn't fuck me....but a black kid and a white woman...he probably thinks..."

"Wait. And he was black? Slow down. You're leaving out important details." My head was spinning with fantasies as the juices from her pussy flowed onto my hand.

"Okay, yes," she whispered emphatically. "I mean, no, he didn't fuck me but, yes, he was black. I know. I couldn't believe it either. First, he tells me I'm beautiful after he sees my tits and then he kisses me just before the lights go off. Like he knew I wanted him to and didn't care if anybody saw. I know it is an important detail. I mean, white kids didn't say I was beautiful. They just wanted to see my tits or feel them. And then a few minutes after that is when he...I mean he told me I was beautiful right away and we both just wanted to kiss, I guess...and then I wanted to let him play with them while he was kissing me...it's like he knew I wanted him to so he did...the lights were off so nobody saw us doing it...I mean we weren't doing it...it probably looked like it...it felt like it...he was strong but he wasn't mean or anything...he just picked me up real easy...it was when he stopped playing with my tits, I mean...then I knew it was happening.....his hands just grabbed my butt and picked me up against the wall...he just did it like he knew I would let him spread my legs like that...I mean, we don't even have black friends...why did I like him so much? He didn't fuck me though ...he just came in his pants so it felt like it...you know, I could feel him cum...it happened so fast...he is the only one that sucked them...the only one...and I have..."

I stopped her again. "Sucked what? He sucked your tits?"

"Yes. That's what I mean. It was just unexpected. I didn't know after we stopped kissing what he was going to do except...well, yeah, I kind of knew that he was practically fucking me then but I didn't know he was going to suck them....I didn't really let him because he didn't ask but...I mean it was dark and all of a sudden I just felt him sucking on one of my boobs and then the other one...sucking too hard really...but I didn't make him stop...I just held his head right there on my tits while he was fucking me, too...I mean, you know, not really, but feeling like it ...and then I felt him cum in his pants in between my legs...almost right away...I wasn't letting him do that either, he just did it, you know...almost right away when he started sucking my tits.... I just felt him cumming in his pants and when he quit sucking my tits I think is when he said he wanted to fuck me...but he was still spurting then, you know, when he said it...I think anyway...I could still feel it spurting out of him... I wanted him to just hold it there between my legs...in his pants, I mean...he didn't cum inside me or anything...but I wrapped my legs around him tight and he just held it there while he was spurting ...I mean he was a kid and he said I was beautiful again so I just wanted him to hold it there...he thought I was beautiful and kissed me...not again but he kissed me the first time...I didn't know how to tell you though...I wanted to but...I don't think he's been back...he's probably scared that I'm going to tell somebody...but, yeah he said it but he didn't fuck me...I mean he didn't put it inside me or anything."

Some of the pauses in her explanation had been caused by her search for the right words but some were caused by the distraction of her pants slipping to the floor and her stepping out of them and her jacket to stand completely naked next to me as the story ended. With caresses that went from the insides of her thighs to the tips of her breasts, I kept my hands in motion over her bare skin as we grew quiet to listen to the new voices become clearer on the other side of the hollow-core door as the next group became stranded in the bottleneck of the exit.

"Well, that was five bucks wasted," one said as he saw they were nearing the end.

"Hey. I've spent twenty-five bucks over the last two nights and only got to see her once but I'll keep coming until they close for another chance at that. She was standing right in front of me. I mean her tits were awesome. I should have tried to touch them, too, but the strobe stopped and she was gone."

"Ryan said she lets him play with them every time he's in here."

"Yeah. Ryan's a liar. I was right beside him once when he said that and I haven't seen anything yet."

"He said she finds him in the dark and only lets him do it when there is no light."

"Yeah, right. She finds him. And she sucks my dick when he's done with her."

"Shhh. You guys shut up. Somebody is going to hear again."

I moved around behind her and faced her toward the door while again holding two fingers motionless inside of her. Whispering directly into her ear I gave my encouragement for her to play some more, "You can do it if you want. I'm right here. They came to see you."

It was too dark to see anything but she understood the symbolic reference and the movement in her arm followed by a cool breeze of air told me that I hadn't misjudged her love of daring or current level of sexual excitement. She quietly slid the door open in a shameless surrender to her carnal appetite. She was stripped bare in the open doorway facing these kids and listening to their locker room talk about her while the middle fingers of my right hand produced a faint slurping sound into her swollen pussy.

The thought of getting finger-fucked right in front of these guys quickly sent her over the edge -- even if they couldn't see her - and she began alternating between rising onto her tiptoes and then flexing her knees as she bucked on my hand in the first waves of an orgasm.

With an understanding of one another that could probably only happen after being married for thirty years, as I lifted the weight of her petite torso with the hooking of my fingers even more deeply into her pussy, she raised both feet to the sides of the door frame and planted them firmly there in a spread-eagle offering for her admirers that remained oblivious in the pitch blackness. Holding herself there by the friction of her back against my chest, her hips began undulating methodically as I pulled apart the lips of her pussy and used my thumbs to circle her clit in a rhythm that matched her soft grunts of orgasm.

She was in the throes of ecstasy and probably didn't notice the mewing sounds escaping her throat.

But the hallway fell silent.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
12